The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

View File

7J3WJKz.png

Summary:

The carriage drivers of Skyrim have banded together to form the Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service, and they're looking to take on staff.

Talk to a carriage driver, one of the stewards or an innkeeper to get started.

Detail:

It's a ponygirl mod. You get locked into a yoke, hooked up to a cart and told to pull it to another city. For which you get paid. Unless too many bandits have their way with you on the way. If that happens they'll pilfer from the cart as well, and you can end up owing money to the Company. But that's not a problem: They'll just send on another run until you can pay off all the arrears. Isn't that nice of them?

Requirements:

A Word About Skeletons:

You need an up to date skeleton. Specifically you need Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and you need the latest version. This is because the process that tethers you to the cart uses a bone usually only found in horse skeletons. If you don't have this skeleton, the tethering will not work and will not be able to pull the cart.

Note that this is not the same as XP32's similarly named skeleton mod. You need Groovtama's mod, and you need to make sure nothing else overwrites the skeleton.

Options:

S.L.U.T.S. does add some sex content, but for the most part it relies on other mods. Recommended are Deviously Helpless and Defeat. SD+ and Death Alternative may also be useful.

Additionally,S.L.U.T.S. is designed to work with Simple Slavery and integration with Bathing In Skyrim is underway. Also planned is compatibility with Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases.

Better Fast Travel works with SLUTS although currently only the vanilla drivers have jobs for you.

Incompatibilities:

Complete Fast Travel Overhaul. This one removes all the stock carriage drivers and replaces them with clones. I plan on being able to work around that eventually, but it may take a little time.

dd_restrained: incompatible with recent versions DDi/DDx and causes problems if installed.

Optional Tat Pack:

The tat pack download is purely for the folks who want the tats but not the mod itself. (Usually for the dirty handprints, I find). If you have the mod, the tats are already included.

Future Development:

Various evolutions in the terms of service are planned, as well as a number of variant missions and side quests. Nothing major and all very modular. The missions are all started by ScriptEvents, so it shouldn't be too hard to write third party add-ons if anyone's interested.

A bridge for Simple Slavery is also in the works.

Warning:

This mod is reasonably stable and shouldn't break your game. Nevertheless, we are messing around with the limits of what the CK can do here so:

KEEP A SAVE

Thank you :)

Credits:

ZaZ for the cart
darkconsole for working out how to tether it
Groovtama for the skeleton
Pikachu345, Content Consumer and ChocoTheRed for testing

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/03/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZAP, DDa/DDi/DDx, SlaveTats, XP32MSE and dependencies thereof
  • Special Edition Compatible

Should be playable if a buggy still. I'm hoping for beta quality rather than alpha.

But you can take missions, get paid possibly get forced into making more runs. The basics are all there. It needs a little polish in places, and there's a load of add on scenes and special missions that I'd like to do, but basically it's playable.

Also, it probably won't kill your game or leave your toon in an unplayable state, but keep a save just to be sure.

I love the idea! Here what i experience: I start in Whinterhold, everything work fine there, and was told to go to Whiterun with goods. There i talk to the Carriage driver who is the receptient? He took my Gag, but after that he had no more dialogue related to quest, and i did not know how to proceed.

I maybe should say i COC'd to Whiterun to test, maybe that was broke something? 

Oh two more thing i forgot: on the carriage in Whiterun, there seemed to be an option "wiggle shackle" or something? But it did not do anything when i tried.

Also there was a naked woman nearby with name "Test" something.

First try and I don't know if the mod started at all.

I only had time to talk to a carriage driver thus far (f u RL -.-) but I did not have any dialogue options.

On second thought the mod must have been started, outside Whiterun under the street sign this Testy McTest or something naked ponygirl stands around.

I suspect some mod conflict and since carriage drivers are involved it's highly likely CFTO is held to be responsible ...

First try and I don't know if the mod started at all.

I only had time to talk to a carriage driver thus far (f u RL -.-) but I did not have any dialogue options.

On second thought the mod must have been started, outside Whiterun under the street sign this Testy McTest or something naked ponygirl stands around.

I suspect some mod conflict and since carriage drivers are involved it's highly likely CFTO is held to be responsible ...

I Had the same issue had to un install Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul and start a new game to get it running. Luckily i started a fresh save yesterday ;)

I could pick up deliveries in Riften and Windhelm OK, but in Whiterun I didn't get a dialogue option to do so and in Markarth the option was there but the cart didn't get spawned (checked down the hill too just in case).

In Markarth, after asking to be freed (middle option - enjoyed it but want out), I get a quest marker pointing to the driver after he tells me to walk back to the dispatcher but no dialogue/idea of where to go - going back to Windhelm and then Riften to talk to the cart drivers there didn't show any relevant dialogue.

But other than that, I enjoyed it.

Might I suggest a ponytail plug to keep things interesting for the pony?

Hi, i have found three issues:

1. The cart is not attached after loading a savegame.

2. It was impossible to get the cart re-attached on a slope.

3. You can drag npcs and critters around with your cart.

I think the current cart is bit oversized, there are two smaller carts in Skyrim, which would fit much better,  i don't know if they can be converted for that job easily. Like that in the attachment.

post-7699-0-54388700-1443880717_thumb.jpg

Couple of things: Testy McTester is a debug feature to save me having to run to solitude and back each time I want to test a change. She'll be off by default in the next release. You can turn her off (and her tame bandit friends down the road a ways) by disabling the skull perched on the rock behind her.

CFTO: Yea, major MAJOR incompatibility. The mod author did weird things like delete all the carriage drivers and replace them with clones of his own divising, which makes it pretty much impossible to work with it. i should put that on the front page asap. I might have a look at extending the mod to work with CFTO, but for now it's not compatible.

If the cart doesn't attach, you can hook up by activating it. It's a little hit and miss at the moment.

The scary image should look like this:

Rpd5zzS.jpg

It was posted to my blog under the heading "dirty sluts" a while back along with a few more in similar vein. it's worth mentioning that the dirty effects aren't yet working as well as I would like.

Ponytail plugs: don't assume that what she starts with is all the gear she's going to be given. You can't turn up the volume if you start at 11 :D

Couple of things: Testy McTester is a debug feature to save me having to run to solitude and back each time I want to test a change. She'll be off by default in the next release. You can turn her off (and her tame bandit friends down the road a ways) by disabling the skull perched on the rock behind her.

CFTO: Yea, major MAJOR incompatibility. The mod author did weird things like delete all the carriage drivers and replace them with clones of his own divising, which makes it pretty much impossible to work with it. i should put that on the front page asap. I might have a look at extending the mod to work with CFTO, but for now it's not compatible.

If the cart doesn't attach, you can hook up by activating it. It's a little hit and miss at the moment.

The scary image should look like this:

Rpd5zzS.jpg

It was posted to my blog under the heading "dirty sluts" a while back along with a few more in similar vein. it's worth mentioning that the dirty effects aren't yet working as well as I would like.

Ponytail plugs: don't assume that what she starts with is all the gear she's going to be given. You can't turn up the volume if you start at 11 :D

Actually I was thinking that the card needs a proper hook to the pony at the natural and obvious pivot point, one pull arm instead of two and holding a dildo at the end would be perfect but maybe the "enhanced cart" could also be a part of an extended mod.

1. The cart is not attached after loading a savegame.

On the to-do list, thanks for the reminder.

2. It was impossible to get the cart re-attached on a slope.

You mean you activated it and it wouldn't bind if you were on a slope? Interesting. There's a lot I don't understand about the tethering process.

I wonder if that's related to the problem where you re-attach and get bound to a silly position in the traces. I had one just recently where the poor girl was practically carrying the rig on her shoulders.

3. You can drag npcs and critters around with your cart.

Yeah. It would be nice to detect that and throw them out the back. I'll see what I can do.

I think the current cart is bit oversized, there are two smaller carts in Skyrim, which would fit much better, i don't know if they can be converted for that job easily. Like that in the attachment.

Well, ZaZ is in charge of the cart-making. I just do tats and dialogue, really. Currently we've got two sizes of cart and I'm using the smaller one. At some stage I'm going to set up the larger one to use a team of three girls pulling it and a driver to crack the whip. Well, cracking the whip may be too much, but I can do the rest. I just need a scenario :D

Actually I was thinking that the card needs a proper hook to the pony at the natural and obvious pivot point, one pull arm instead of two and holding a dildo at the end would be perfect but maybe the "enhanced cart" could also be a part of an extended mod.

Well, I'm not ruling anything out. Although I'd be more inclined to use three arms since the yoke seems to work so well with the existing shafts.

I wouldn't know how to go about doing it though.

You have done it again.  This is bound to be a stable (main kept run) mod for so many of us.  I can't wait to play my game today.  Thanks once again to you  Doc.  To Zaz as well fro the cart, and other great modders and tester on Lovers Lab. 

OK, could be worse.  I'll try and get some fixes out asap.

@SM: no gag meshes? I'm using standard DDa/i/x gear. The items are tweaked but I've not changed the models. Most odd.

the wolf harness on riding styles mod doesnt register the models inside the bsa chances are the bsa files arent working right

my suggestion is unpack the bsa using bsa unpacker then paste the files it makes into data folder that should fix the missing nifs