The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

All I need to do now is

nooo... someone kidnapped DocClox mid sentence!!!  Someone save him so he can finish this mod!!!

He'll get back as soon as my player gets done flogging him across Skyrim for daring to hook her to a cart as the horse.

just make sure not to hurt his hands, so he can get back to coding :P

All I need to do now is

nooo... someone kidnapped DocClox mid sentence!!! Someone save him so he can finish this mod!!!
Not to worry, just a stray edit that hid beneath the bottom of the editor pane.

He'll get back as soon as my player gets done flogging him across Skyrim for daring to hook her to a cart as the horse.

Hey! She was the one who volunteered! :P

Edit: Interesting note, I had some followers and tried this (also had faction problem) but the nearest of my followers often got onto that ridiculous training tongue on the cart and would ride there instead of running along behind the cart.

That little effect could perhaps be used to create a functional ponygirl (or even horse) pulled chariot.

We've got a few ideas in mind like that. Did you play with the taxi demo? There's a cart in the repository cell that can be ridden and pulled both. There's also a spell to spawn one in Skyrim but that comes with a pre-fitted Nazeem clone in the driver's seat.

ZaZ is talking about whip animations, which could be cool :D

I posted this to my blog yesterday, but for those who haven't seen it yet:

z4HgEm9.jpg

I did forget to mention that there was nothing me connecting me to the cart, just the yoke on me. Then again I was an Argonian testing it out, so hey. Is there supposed to be something connecting me to the cart? I wonder if I missed a dependency.

is there a piggyback animation?

Not in this mod. I seem to recall seeing something about one somewhere though.

Also had nothing happen after reading note.

None of the carriage drivers I tried had new dialogue.

New version uploading in about five minutes, should solve that problem.

I got the quest started fine. The bugs I've run into are that my arms don't go in the yoke until after the conversation is over and I cannot attach to the cart. Looking forward to the update.

Yeah, the idle needs the player to be non-ai controlled to work, I think. I should probably let her move around a bit by herself and then resume the scene.

I did forget to mention that there was nothing me connecting me to the cart, just the yoke on me. Then again I was an Argonian testing it out, so hey. Is there supposed to be something connecting me to the cart? I wonder if I missed a dependency.

There's no chain or strap or anything modelled. It's like the slave leash where you can make them follow, but the leash doesn't render. Same deal here.

OK - new version on its way. Looks a lot more reliable.

* Started a quest

* Ran from Windhelm to Solitude

* Turned it in to Bjorlam

* Got freeded

* Went back to windhelm

* Escrow chest was there, had a quest marker over it and had my stuff in it

* Quest completed after if got my stuff

* Talked to driver again got new quest

* Annoyingly to whiterun again

* Testy Mc Tester is disabled. If you want her back for any reason you can disable the deer skull on the rock behind where she usually stands. If you do that, a human skull will appear in its place and Testy and her pals will reappear.

* Why am I writing the changelog here?

Issues:

* Double manifest bug - for some reason the driver insists on showing the manifest twice on occasion. No idea why and I've got all sorts of code that should stop it happening.

* Cart still iffy about activation and tethering. Sometimes it spawns without an activation prompt at all. One thing you can do is disable and renable it from the console which restores the activate prompt and should let you connect. May still take a few tries though. I'll work on getting it more reliable

* The receiving driver jumps on and off his cart like a jack-in-the-box. Will fix

* There's a comment about the tats that leads to a dead end in the conversation. Not a big deal - you can tab out and get the manifest that way.

is there a piggyback animation?

Not in this mod. I seem to recall seeing something about one somewhere though.

Also had nothing happen after reading note.

None of the carriage drivers I tried had new dialogue.

New version uploading in about five minutes, should solve that problem.

I got the quest started fine. The bugs I've run into are that my arms don't go in the yoke until after the conversation is over and I cannot attach to the cart. Looking forward to the update.

Yeah, the idle needs the player to be non-ai controlled to work, I think. I should probably let her move around a bit by herself and then resume the scene.

There's no chain or strap or anything modelled. It's like the slave leash where you can make them follow, but the leash doesn't render. Same deal here.

OK - new version on its way. Looks a lot more reliable.

* Started a quest

* Ran from Windhelm to Solitude

* Turned it in to Bjorlam

* Got freeded

* Went back to windhelm

* Escrow chest was there, had a quest marker over it and had my stuff in it

* Quest completed after if got my stuff

* Talked to driver again got new quest

* Annoyingly to whiterun again

* Testy Mc Tester is disabled. If you want her back for any reason you can disable the deer skull on the rock behind where she usually stands. If you do that, a human skull will appear in its place and Testy and her pals will reappear.

* Why am I writing the changelog here?

Issues:

* Double manifest bug - for some reason the driver insists on showing the manifest twice on occasion. No idea why and I've got all sorts of code that should stop it happening.

* Cart still iffy about activation and tethering. Sometimes it spawns without an activation prompt at all. One thing you can do is disable and renable it from the console which restores the activate prompt and should let you connect. May still take a few tries though. I'll work on getting it more reliable

* The receiving driver jumps on and off his cart like a jack-in-the-box. Will fix

* There's a comment about the tats that leads to a dead end in the conversation. Not a big deal - you can tab out and get the manifest that way.

could be follower compatable if you used the big cart thats on the back of the horses the followeer gets tied up like in the cart scene on qayl theres 2 guys near whiterun 1 could grab the player and grope her while the other has there way with the follower

could be follower compatable if you used the big cart thats on the back of the horses the followeer gets tied up like in the cart scene on qayl theres 2 guys near whiterun 1 could grab the player and grope her while the other has there way with the follower

If I can ever work out how to change the root bone offset for an existing animation, I might just do that.

If I can ever work out how to change the root bone offset for an existing animation, I might just do that.

it shouldnt be to hard put rings into the cart to tie them to then make them use the laying down spot as a seat but it might need the coding from display model so they dont get out of the pose like how hyrdas slave girls have them in cages and stuff

I'm just VERY excited to see what happens with the 'turn it up to 11' part. I want to see those tattoos, get the dirty body, wonder where those grope marks come from. =3 You have me excited, good sir. Now to check what the update is...

It's down to the way the physics engine works in the game: I can make her move with the cart, but if I run the spread eagle idle I use in QAYL then she'll do it at the cart's root node (I think - this is all a bit new to me) and get dragged aong under the cart.

It needs an animation where all the bones have been offset up and back by the right amount to put her on the cart bed. Then she'll move with it and appear to lie on the cart bed.

Of course, if you want to have sex with her as the cart moves, you need offset versions of all the sex anims as well. So we'd probably have to stop the cart.

Skyrim's First Touring Punishment Brothel! Ten Septims to fuck the bitch in the cart, Five Septims to get sucked off by the Slut in harness. Stop Me And Have One!

Of course, it doesn't change the fact that I don't know how to edit the animations yet.

New Release: 0.10 is up!

[edit]

I see what everyone means about scary.png. That was supposed to a screenshot for the mod. No idea how it got onto the downloads page...

All I need to do now is

nooo... someone kidnapped DocClox mid sentence!!! Someone save him so he can finish this mod!!!
Not to worry, just a stray edit that hid beneath the bottom of the editor pane.

Hey! She was the one who volunteered! :P

Edit: Interesting note, I had some followers and tried this (also had faction problem) but the nearest of my followers often got onto that ridiculous training tongue on the cart and would ride there instead of running along behind the cart.

That little effect could perhaps be used to create a functional ponygirl (or even horse) pulled chariot.

We've got a few ideas in mind like that. Did you play with the taxi demo? There's a cart in the repository cell that can be ridden and pulled both. There's also a spell to spawn one in Skyrim but that comes with a pre-fitted Nazeem clone in the driver's seat.

ZaZ is talking about whip animations, which could be cool :D

I posted this to my blog yesterday, but for those who haven't seen it yet:

z4HgEm9.jpg

I'm thinking that there needs to be a ball like we have on modern day vehicles. I'll just leave that to torment people.

Hey Doc!  Thanks for the neat idea, I got some bad news though with version 0.10.  It seems that, even after multiple attempts to re-connect to the cart in whiterun, it doesn't want to move. I've also noticed that (using CBBE) I don't get any tattoos. On top of all that, the chest tends to stay in place and the cart will shudder, shake and twist when NPCs walk into it but it seems to be stuck on the chest.  Could just be what I'm running, but I think that something, could be Deviously Enslaved, which is causing just about everyone I walk past to order me to service them, may be having a negative impact on the cart as well, since I can't stay connected to it for more than a minute before someone else wants to make use of Jenive's body. Not really a direct conflict, but more on the line of unintended consequences.  This looks really great so far, thanks for the hard work!

Edit 1: Tried again with Kibell in Markarth. He gets down from the cart, but my char isn't moved to a specific place "out of the way" and he won't cast the spell regardless of where I'm standing.

Edit 2: Thaer in Solitude gets off the cart, faces down toward the stables and then just stands there. (Note, I'm not using CFTO.)  Tried it with Brojlam(sp?) again, same deal. He hopped down, I moved, he zapped me but no cart connection, cart doesn't move.  I'll try the 0.9 version tomorrow, and see if I have better luck.  Quick question, which version of Zaz, the 6.04 or 6.05?

It's down to the way the physics engine works in the game: I can make her move with the cart, but if I run the spread eagle idle I use in QAYL then she'll do it at the cart's root node (I think - this is all a bit new to me) and get dragged aong under the cart.

It needs an animation where all the bones have been offset up and back by the right amount to put her on the cart bed. Then she'll move with it and appear to lie on the cart bed.

Of course, if you want to have sex with her as the cart moves, you need offset versions of all the sex anims as well. So we'd probably have to stop the cart.

Skyrim's First Touring Punishment Brothel! Ten Septims to fuck the bitch in the cart, Five Septims to get sucked off by the Slut in harness. Stop Me And Have One!

Of course, it doesn't change the fact that I don't know how to edit the animations yet.

New Release: 0.10 is up!

[edit]

I see what everyone means about scary.png. That was supposed to a screenshot for the mod. No idea how it got onto the downloads page...

you could ask funnybiz i think his name is and other animators if they can give you a hand for it

One more comment, and I'm off to bed. Hey, can you make it so that the tats are available in the slave tats menu if you just want to wear them? =D Or maybe just a little slavetats side pack of the tats. They're sexy... Yes, even the dirty body ones. ^^

One more comment, and I'm off to bed. Hey, can you make it so that the tats are available in the slave tats menu if you just want to wear them? =D Or maybe just a little slavetats side pack of the tats. They're sexy... Yes, even the dirty body ones. ^^

they are in slavetats menu you might have to unpack the bsa though

Finally got around to looking at this. Apologies for taking so long, it got lost in the chaos yesterday.

@Moirai: Looks like somethings bombing out if the tats aren't applying. Any chance of doing it again with logging enabled and then sending a log file?
Here we go...https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/388610/Moirai_Papyrus.0.log
Finally got to look at this yesterday - what version of slavetats are you using?I'm using the simple_add_tattoo API at the moment which is fairly recent. Your log finds slavetats but not the simple API functions.Aside from that, everything DD related seems to be going to hell. No idea why - it says it can't find devices and keywords, but if that was the problem, the mod wouldn't work for anyone.Can you check and see if you need an update to DD* and SlaveTats, do you think? It's possible we're seeing an out of date SKSE plugin getting called inappropriately.

I've also noticed that (using CBBE) I don't get any tattoos.

I develop using CBBE so that's not it. UNP types will get some distortion until I get around to making a conversion. Do you have the latest savetats?

On top of all that, the chest tends to stay in place and the cart will shudder, shake and twist when NPCs walk into it but it seems to be stuck on the chest.

Hmmm... that chest is a quick and dirty mashup by me presing buttons at random in nifskope to see what they do. It almost sounds like the chest is still static. Although then why isn't it doing that for everyone? If anyone who knows their way around nifskope wants to take a look and see if I'm doing something stupid, that would be welcome :) If I didn't set it up right it might explain why activating is so touch and go.

The other thing I could do is try a version using ZaZ' original cart. No chest no top, so it looks like you're pulling an empty cart, but it might clear up a few problems. And if it did, then at least I'd know where the problem lay.

Could just be what I'm running, but I think that something, could be Deviously Enslaved, which is causing just about everyone I walk past to order me to service them, may be having a negative impact on the cart as well, since I can't stay connected to it for more than a minute before someone else wants to make use of Jenive's body. Not really a direct conflict, but more on the line of unintended consequences. This looks really great so far, thanks for the hard work!

Yeah, I'm tempted to call that a feature rather than a bug :)

Edit 1: Tried again with Kibell in Markarth. He gets down from the cart, but my char isn't moved to a specific place "out of the way" and he won't cast the spell regardless of where I'm standing.

I thought I'd sorted that out with the new alias filling code. If I have to I'll stick all the refs in formlists and access them based on PC location. Sooner not have to though. Any chance you could do me a log file where that's happening?

Edit 2: Thaer in Solitude gets off the cart, faces down toward the stables and then just stands there. (Note, I'm not using CFTO.) Tried it with Brojlam(sp?) again, same deal. He hopped down, I moved, he zapped me but no cart connection, cart doesn't move. I'll try the 0.9 version tomorrow, and see if I have better luck. Quick question, which version of Zaz, the 6.04 or 6.05?

The latest one - it's at 6.07 now.

I should probably put some minimum version numbers in the top post.

Finally got around to looking at this. Apologies for taking so long, it got lost in the chaos yesterday.

@Moirai: Looks like somethings bombing out if the tats aren't applying. Any chance of doing it again with logging enabled and then sending a log file?

Here we go...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/388610/Moirai_Papyrus.0.log

Finally got to look at this yesterday - what version of slavetats are you using?

I'm using the simple_add_tattoo API at the moment which is fairly recent. Your log finds slavetats but not the simple API functions.

Aside from that, everything DD related seems to be going to hell. No idea why - it says it can't find devices and keywords, but if that was the problem, the mod wouldn't work for anyone.

Can you check and see if you need an update to DD* and SlaveTats, do you think? It's possible we're seeing an out of date SKSE plugin getting called inappropriately.

The version of DDi being used in this log is reaaalllyy outdated. Hence the missing keywords. Over a year out of date: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDi/releases/tag/2.8.2