The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

SS bridge done?

edit: never mind, I just read the description. time to see if i made any mistakes! :)

Yeah, it should work. If it helps, there's a button in the sluts_repo cell that raises the relevant modevent. It works when that button gets pushed, so you can use that as a reference point if you have problems.

out of curiosity any chance of it being able to allow female follower rather than pc to be a pony for when you playing a dom female/male char

Doable. The taxi cart will let you ride on it, and if you tell a yoke follower to activate the cart, they should attach themselves to it. After that it's just a case of putting the follower under player control so you can drive the thing.

The tricky bits are going to be around disengaging from the cart, handling roll-over, that sort of thing. I'll have a think.

neat, was thinking the pc would have to lead the npc rather than ride on a cart (bit like picture) which would be equally cool if its easier

orobas_pony_girl_goetia_girls_succubus_m

totally unrelated but made my lol when i was looking for the other picture

global-warming-solution-pony-girl-demoti

I'm having an issue where the bit and collar both count as collars giving me a 'You can only wear one SLUTS collar at a time' error and preventing me from wearing both. Also I'm not getting any delivery dialogue from the person I'm supposed to deliver the goods to.

that's odd...

you're not wearing any other collars or gags from dd when this happens?

Edit:

1 other thing can cause this I know of is the psq transformations if you've enabled wings and horns in psq the horns conflict with dd collars and the wings conflict with dd gags

I was but it was showing as removed and wasn't in my inventory after getting hitched to the cart. I removed it before taking the deliver job and the error stopped showing up. also dd-restrained seems to conflict with the delivery dialogue. once I disabled it I was able to deliver the goods.

SS bridge done?

edit: never mind, I just read the description. time to see if i made any mistakes! :)

Yeah, it should work. If it helps, there's a button in the sluts_repo cell that raises the relevant modevent. It works when that button gets pushed, so you can use that as a reference point if you have problems.

out of curiosity any chance of it being able to allow female follower rather than pc to be a pony for when you playing a dom female/male char

Doable. The taxi cart will let you ride on it, and if you tell a yoke follower to activate the cart, they should attach themselves to it. After that it's just a case of putting the follower under player control so you can drive the thing.

The tricky bits are going to be around disengaging from the cart, handling roll-over, that sort of thing. I'll have a think.

neat, was thinking the pc would have to lead the npc rather than ride on a cart (bit like picture) which would be equally cool if its easier

orobas_pony_girl_goetia_girls_succubus_m

totally unrelated but made my lol when i was looking for the other picture

global-warming-solution-pony-girl-demoti

oh, lol, gotta love gord's work

...at some point it might be good for docClox to view the gord site for a few days and just ponder some ideas there, lotta good stuff at gord's

I'm having an issue where the bit and collar both count as collars giving me a 'You can only wear one SLUTS collar at a time' error and preventing me from wearing both. Also I'm not getting any delivery dialogue from the person I'm supposed to deliver the goods to.

that's odd...

you're not wearing any other collars or gags from dd when this happens?

Edit:

1 other thing can cause this I know of is the psq transformations if you've enabled wings and horns in psq the horns conflict with dd collars and the wings conflict with dd gags

I was but it was showing as removed and wasn't in my inventory after getting hitched to the cart. I removed it before taking the deliver job and the error stopped showing up. also dd-restrained seems to conflict with the delivery dialogue. once I disabled it I was able to deliver the goods.

dd- restrained is a conflict with the core of dd since 2.9 I think it was some time last year that was obsolete

After being raped about 2-3 times in first round, my cart just literally blow away to the sky, and can't be summoned on every following rounds either.
In other words, my PC couldn't get out from ponygirl, for that she cannot get any jobs done. Is there any way to find the cart back or something?

0.10.5 is up. Don't get excited - it's just to test an interop feature with Simple Slavery. If you have 0.10.4 then you're effectively up to date.

I think I'm going to have to add dd_restrained to the incompatible list on the download page.

Sooo I know this is pony mod and all, but how about mcm option to switch to other boots or enable/disable.

Actually, that's trickier than it seems. All the items are specially keyworded, mainly with a view to fining the player if she loses them. Or destroys them.

"I can't just make tack and harness appear out of thin air, you know"

"Excuse me? That is exactly what you do!"

"Well ... yes. But someone still has to pay for them!"

What would you want to see as an alternative? Running in heels just doesn't seem right for this one, somehow...

Klaatu barada nikto, Gord ... oh wait, that's something else, isn't it?

After being raped about 2-3 times in first round, my cart just literally blow away to the sky, and can't be summoned on every following rounds either.

In other words, my PC couldn't get out from ponygirl, for that she cannot get any jobs done.Is there any way to find the cart back or something?

Not at the moment. Well, you can use sqv to get a list of aliases. The object reference for the cart should be in that list. So you can probably do player.moveto or moveto player. Be a bit wary though - some of those carts never come down, while others keep rattling around with lethal velocity.

What should happen is that the cart detaches when sex starts. That's not happening for some reason and may have to go the top of my bugs list. Once it does, you should get a lot less flying cart problems.

How did you make the tattoos on the butt look so good? I've experimented with ass-tats before, and they are a hassle to get working properly. I'd really like to know if you have some trick or technique for doing it well.

Blender 2.75 and Quick Project. There's a tutorial on my Blog explaining how I do it :)

0.10.5 is up. Don't get excited - it's just to test an interop feature with Simple Slavery. If you have 0.10.4 then you're effectively up to date.

I think I'm going to have to add dd_restrained to the incompatible list on the download page.

Sooo I know this is pony mod and all, but how about mcm option to switch to other boots or enable/disable.

Actually, that's trickier than it seems. All the items are specially keyworded, mainly with a view to fining the player if she loses them. Or destroys them.

"I can't just make tack and harness appear out of thin air, you know"

"Excuse me? That is exactly what you do!"

"Well ... yes. But someone still has to pay for them!"

What would you want to see as an alternative? Running in heels just doesn't seem right for this one, somehow...

Klaatu barada nikto, Gord ... oh wait, that's something else, isn't it?

In other words, my PC couldn't get out from ponygirl, for that she cannot get any jobs done.Is there any way to find the cart back or something?

Not at the moment. Well, you can use sqv to get a list of aliases. The object reference for the cart should be in that list. So you can probably do player.moveto or moveto player. Be a bit wary though - some of those carts never come down, while others keep rattling around with lethal velocity.

What should happen is that the cart detaches when sex starts. That's not happening for some reason and may have to go the top of my bugs list. Once it does, you should get a lot less flying cart problems.

How did you make the tattoos on the butt look so good? I've experimented with ass-tats before, and they are a hassle to get working properly. I'd really like to know if you have some trick or technique for doing it well.

Blender 2.75 and Quick Project. There's a tutorial on my Blog explaining how I do it :)

.5 ? on download page the file sasys .7 you know the name near download button talk about 1 step beyond XD

I thought that upload went quickly. I should have checked.

It's there now.

Like I say, there's isn't really anything of interest except a button that will send you to simple slavery - and that depends on an as yet unreleased experimental feature in SS.

The size of the new file (10.5) is half of the earlier version (10.4), is that OK? (didn't try it as the readme suggested there are just minor changes)

Also, you might want to remove most of the older versions, nobody will dl or need them and we would find the new ones a little easier.

Great work as always Doc, you have a very special mind.

I haven't yet tried the latest version, but with the one a couple days back I was having bugs I think, in that once I had delivered to Alvarinn it was hard to figure out how to leave, first he said I should go on another run, but didn't give me a manifest of where to go, then I had to talk to him again and again until I could figure out the specific option that let me out, there was only 1 iirc, whilst the other ones just ended with him finishing talking and me standing there. I assume I was supposed to be given a manifest?

The size of the new file (10.5) is half of the earlier version (10.4), is that OK? (didn't try it as the readme suggested there are just minor changes)

Also, you might want to remove most of the older versions, nobody will dl or need them and we would find the new ones a little easier.

Yeah, there were a lot of unused tats in there. Previous versions that didn't quite work. There's still stuff in there that needs to come out. Either that or I messed up, which I'm not ruling out :)

I haven't yet tried the latest version, but with the one a couple days back I was having bugs I think, in that once I had delivered to Alvarinn it was hard to figure out how to leave, first he said I should go on another run, but didn't give me a manifest of where to go, then I had to talk to him again and again until I could figure out the specific option that let me out, there was only 1 iirc, whilst the other ones just ended with him finishing talking and me standing there. I assume I was supposed to be given a manifest?

Yeah, there are some nasty bugs at about that point. Single run missions are starting to look pretty solid, but multi-run ones and forced missions are really pretty buggy still.

Pretty neat mod. I prefer your as quick as you like mod since this one is lacking in content, but I do enjoy it. It is pretty much impossible for me to get to the destination intact if I get a long route, like from Windhelm to Markarth with the mods I have installed, but it adds to the fun. Only time I managed to get paid was with the short-ish route from falkreath to whiterun.

You got a mission from Falkreath? I didn't think there was a driver there.

On a completely different subject, maximum dirty:

lFD3t2O.jpg

That was what I spent yesterday afternoon working on. Still not sure about those handprints on her shoulder blades though.

And I promised myself at least one dirty paw-print for the level 10 texture.