The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

The hand prints on the shoulder blades do look a little too symmetrical.

The prints on the butt might be better reverse, fingers end towards the bottom. Picture how your hand would be oriented standing upright and slapping a butt :P

Bonus point if you can make the existing livery a little faded or smudge.

You got a mission from Falkreath? I didn't think there was a driver there.

Not in vanilla, no.

But most fast travel overhauls including CFTO and BFT add carriage drivers to many new locations. The later opens one in riverwood, helgen, half-moon mill, rorikstead ... for example (MCM configurable)...

And since (was it .3?) they are compatible.

Haven't tried them myself but I suspect the recepients are fixed even if the senders are modular.

On the other hand (so to speak) imagine where your hands would be if you were spreading ass-cheeks :)

Of course, by that stage, there's no reason not to have multiple overlapping ones.

I'm actually surprised those lines aren't more faded than they appear. The tats should (are!) arrplying over the top of them. I can certainly add in some green smudges and denser blotches of dirt to simulate it. That would make the dirt and handprints more or less useless without the livery, of course. I suppose I could do two versions. Come to think of it, I'm already going to do a set of dirt textures, a set of handprint one and a combination set to save slots. I can add the livery damage to the combined one.

But most fast travel overhauls including CFTO and BFT add carriage drivers to many new locations. The later opens one in riverwood, helgen, half-moon mill, rorikstead ... for example (MCM configurable)...

Hmmm. But they shouldn't get the topics unless they're in the formlist. And none of them will have escrow chests, either.

Hmm.... "Oh, we don't have one of them. It's on order but hasn't arrived yet. Your gear is probably been lodged with the guard captain in Solitude. Just ask, he'll be glad to give it back, I'm sure"

Please consider adding the current version to the topic title. I need to know when to update lol.

Sounds sensible.

Managed a complete run but then had issue on the second, got detached from the cart by having sex via another mod and clicked activate to re-attach but then the cart disappeared so finished the journey and reported it as stolen which they said they would debit me for but then gave me a new job without giving me a new cart

Is there a way to spawn/trigger the cart summoning spell by player for this sort of situation?

On the other hand (so to speak) imagine where your hands would be if you were spreading ass-cheeks :)

Of course, by that stage, there's no reason not to have multiple overlapping ones.

I'm actually surprised those lines aren't more faded than they appear. The tats should (are!) arrplying over the top of them. I can certainly add in some green smudges and denser blotches of dirt to simulate it. That would make the dirt and handprints more or less useless without the livery, of course. I suppose I could do two versions. Come to think of it, I'm already going to do a set of dirt textures, a set of handprint one and a combination set to save slots. I can add the livery damage to the combined one.

I dunno, as dirty as those women are, even if I was the kind of person who would do that sort of thing, I don't think I'd want any part of me going near their ass. Tied up as they are, they can't even wipe.

Tried a run with the .4 version last night, and it went mostly smooth.  Got worried when a rape started in the middle of a bridge (run was from Markarth to Solitude), but the cart somehow moved to the edge of the bridge over land and I was able to reconnect without issue.  Only thing that may or may not be a bug is that after that rape, my character was equipped with a chastity belt and bra, and once I reached my destination, the ride for a ride would not trigger; nothing really happened when I chose the option.  I was able to talk to the guy again and complete the run otherwise, but never could get that scene to trigger.  Related to the chastity gear, perhaps?

Did a second run from Markarth to Whiterun, had no problems with that one, though I didn't continue hauling immediately thereafter.

Tried a run with the .4 version last night, and it went mostly smooth.  Got worried when a rape started in the middle of a bridge (run was from Markarth to Solitude), but the cart somehow moved to the edge of the bridge over land and I was able to reconnect without issue.  Only thing that may or may not be a bug is that after that rape, my character was equipped with a chastity belt and bra, and once I reached my destination, the ride for a ride would not trigger; nothing really happened when I chose the option.  I was able to talk to the guy again and complete the run otherwise, but never could get that scene to trigger.  Related to the chastity gear, perhaps?

Did a second run from Markarth to Whiterun, had no problems with that one, though I didn't continue hauling immediately thereafter.

I think he said that scene is still on the to-do list to get finished

Hey dears,

i am slowly going insane.

I updated every mod.

I installed XMPS as told.

I even tried to copy manually the files into my Ningheim Race folder ( I use MO for my mods ).

I can get the quest from Bjorlam, i get restrained, but i cant tug the car, she will get placed in position to right handle but there is no connection.

Slowly this is driving me mad, i mod a lot and i have no idea anymore what to do.

And i used the XPMSE3 HDT files to overwrite my Ningheim Race files.... no effect....

Can somebody PLS send me their modded skeleton or whatever ?

Is extremely frustrating.

Rest of the mod from theme and setup i like so far.

Hey dears,

I updated every mod.

I even tried to copy manually the files into my Ningheim Race folder ( I use MO for my mods ).

I can get the quest from Bjorlam, i get restrained, but i cant tug the car, she will get placed in position to right handle but there is no connection.

Slowly this is driving me mad, i mod a lot and i have no idea anymore what to do.

And i used the XPMSE3 HDT files to overwrite my Ningheim Race files.... no effect....

post a screenshot of the xpmse mcm it'll have a screen listing what went wrong for us to help you decode it

Hey dears,

I updated every mod.

post a screenshot of the xpmse mcm it'll have a screen listing what went wrong for us to help you decode it

Ok i reinstalled everything again and copied manually again and now it works...

Thanks

Good inspiration :)

As for smudging ... I rather see the livery as more magical branding than body paint. Something that won't wash off anyway. So I'm probably going to limit the smudges to something that could be explained by dirt and grass stains, if you chose to look at it that way.

On the subject of tats, the new tatlib is working at last. The MCM menu keeps giving black tats when I ask for green, and there's no dirt/handprint support yet. Definitely getting there though.

I also need to blend the dirt across the UV seams, make textures for head, hands and feed (I can probably cannibalize the body ones), blend those into the body and then combine them with the handprint ones. I need some handprints on the head as well.

Still, those are all good tasks for those times when I'm fed up with coding and need something different to do.

Great work on this mod, but I have 1 suggestion, if you would. I think there should be a way to detach the cart manually, as I've noticed that when I make it to the objective, and say, immediatly take another job, the NPCs get stuck between the cart and my PC, or inside of the cart itself. I feel if we could detach it near the recipient it may just help stop that from happening. One other thing I noticed after I was able to get the NPC free from being trapped, my cart disappeared.