The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

To those asking DOC to use the Other Smaller hand carts ......

Its not possible to use the "tether to" function on those ones ....... the "tether to" function is hard coded to use the Big Ass Cart With "Four Wheels" ,

the two wheeled cart that is currently used in the mod and is being used still has four wheels ,its just that I have Hidden them from plain sight , the Havok Bodies are stil there if you look in the Nif File ......

Will have to make cart from scratch or , will remake some thing so as to scale the cart down a few notches and try

Cheers

you are awesome as ever, Zaz. :)

Thanks  CliftonJD, i will search in this direction to solve my problem

Thanks DocClox for creating this MOD

Edit:  Jeeeehhhhhhaaaaaa, the little bimbo has done it....

I am running around with some wacky weels behind my booty

post-489476-0-26588900-1444149883_thumb.jpg

DocClox Hi, I post this message to give you my ideas for your mod, which are things that I would love to see done but you have to see. Sorry for English is google reflecting (in case you talk a French can I put you on the French text also)

So :
I verais nice to see women in the same position as that of the mod, and we could cross in Skyrim.

In the equipment, I think your idea is good Slavetats with the company name. It faudrai doing so was that if our player already has states they do not disappear unless the new are on. They should be removable by permanant but remove your statements.
You have to add a pony tail in the player's ass.

I verais well to start early transportation shorter distances as Whiterun rivebois to the profession and to try over time to Blancherives of Solitude and after the Riften to Markarth.

I also love if our player fail failed to deliver the goods a new delivery but with a box that would whip our delivery girl.

Also to make the most immersive thing to do that when delivering a commodity, or one starts with the empty cart to our departure or have another load for a city between the two or that of destination (if not reload possibilitée rewind). It could even be said wait here the night before recharging, it could be really immersive.

I thought perceive the esp file that there was a qg for activitée deliveryman, one could propose their after several delivery, to change horses for the transport of persons by three women who would replace horses and could to be in. Of course the driver fouettterait his mares.

For this craft should convince jarls to recruit women to replace horses for transport.

For the individual transport profession
We'll go see the HQ and will sign for 1, 3, 6 or 10 trips (gains should be longer interest if you sign for several trips). thereafter it would receive a letter appointment has such a city to start. A timer will have to march which would force us to join the work immediatly under punishment bolt.
Will increase the cost of transportation if we use because a woman is more expensive than a horse.

Tell me what you believe in and if you had the same ideas. If I have other ideas I would score.

FRENCH
Salut DocClox, je post ce message pour te donner mes idées pour ton mod, qui sont des choses que j'aimerai bien voir réalisés mais c'est a toi de voir. Désolé pour l'anglais c'est google qui traduit (au cas ou tu parlerai un peut Français je te met le texte en français aussi)

Donc : 
Je verais bien de pouvoir voir des femmes dans la même position que celui du mod, et on pourrait les croiser dans bordeciel.

Dans l'equipement, je pense que ton idée de Slavetats est bonne avec le nom de l'entreprise. Il faudrai faire de façon a ce que si notre joueur a déja des tats ils ne disparaissent pas sauf si les nouveaux sont dessus. Il faudrait qu'ils soit permanant mais enlevable par remove your tats.
Tu devrai rajouter un pony tail dans le cul du joueur.

Je verais bien pour commencer le début des transport des distances moins longues comme Blancherive à rivebois pour essayer le metier et au fil du temps des Blancherives à Solitude et apres des Faillaise à Markarth.

J'aimerai egalement si notre joueur a echouer a délivrer la marchandise une nouvelle livraison mais avec un cocher qui fouetterait notre livreuse.

Egalement pour rendre la chose plus immersive faire que lorsqu'on a livrer une marchandise, soit on repart avec le chariot vide vers notre ville de départ ou avoir un autre chargement pour une ville entre les deux ou pour celle de destination (si pas de rechargement possibilitée de retour rapide). On pourrait même se voir dire attendez ici la nuit avant de recharger, ça pourrait faire vraiment immersif.

J'ai cru appercevoir dans le fichier esp qu'il y avait un qg pour l'activitée de livreur, on pourrait leurs proposer apres plusieurs livraison, de changer les cheveaux pour le transport de personnes par 3 femmes qui remplacerait les cheveaux et on pourrait en etre. Bien sur le conducteur fouettterait ses juments.

Pour ce métier on devrait convaincre les jarls de recruter des femmes pour remplacer les cheveaux des transports.

Pour le metier de transport de personne
On irai voir le QG et on signerai pour 1, 3, 6 ou 10 voyages (Les gains devrait etre plus interessent si on signe pour plusieurs voyages). par la suite on recevrait une lettre rendez vous a telle ville pour commencer. Un timer devrai se mettre en marche ce qui nous contraindrait à rejoindre le travail imédiatement, sous pêne de punition.
Faudra augmenter le cout des transport si on les utilisent car une femme coute plus cher qu'un cheval.

Tell me what you believe in and if you had the same ideas. If I have other ideas I would score.

Everything works so far but no matter what, the cart does not move and does not attach. Any ideas?

make sure you have the latest xpms skeleton and the latest RaceMenu.

Thought for needs mods: put player sleepable straw piles in the various stables around Skyrim.

Everything works so far but no matter what, the cart does not move and does not attach. Any ideas?

Thought for needs mods: put player sleepable straw piles in the various stables around Skyrim.

I have got every requirement, everything is the newest version, still not moving! :(

Carriages: The double spawn/no spawn thing is annoying. I might try going back to my original idea of keeping one cart and moving it to and from a repository cell rather than placing new ones. If it can be moved across the map using the console, then it should work across cells. Failing that I'm going to see about purging all the refs to the cart before I delete it. I think the reference is still live in some way and that's why these oddities are happening.

Moving should work fine, and it did always work for me from one end of Skyrim to the other (Riften to Solitude).

Tats: As I think I mentioned earlier, I posted a tatpack with a slavetat-colourable livery entry. Currently you can just replace the default one with that. However, this has started me working on the MCM screen: you'll be able to choose "No Livery" "Standard Colours" or "Custom Colours". I'll also add a checkbox for UNP body types. Be aware though that the UNP version needs a little work still.

The price of all this, of course, is that the livery is now going to lock on while you're on the job.

How do people feel about me scrubbing their current tats to make room for livery, dirt and the like? I can either A) nuke everything I can find; B) remove anything not locked on or C) just use the slots available and have the livery fail. Or I can do an MCM options to choose, I suppose.

I would prefer an MCM option to chose, I'm personally not too big a fan of tattoos but other people see this differently, so more power to everyone if everybody can pick what they like most.

Dialogue: Some of the mid to late run stuff didn't get as much testing as it deserved. It was tricky - it takes a long time to run to the endpoint and at the time the cart was refusing to be moved from the console. Bug reports for broken scenes and dialogue branches are very welcome.

The "ride for a ride" scene is indeed still being written.

Good to know, I'll report some more stuff later when I can play around again.

DD Issues: is the Cursed Loot gag just standard DD gag-talk, or is this extra? 

The yoke should stop fast travel and it should in any event be disabled when attached to the cart.

That is special "Slave Gag" dialog from Cursed Loot, not the standard DD gag-talk.

The standard DD gag-talk works well, as well as the "device comments" Cursed Loot provides, it's just that the Slave Gag is supposed to make any talking (even through the gag) impossible, and it's a very hard to escape restraint, especially with other inescapable stuff looked to you (the yoke specifically). I don't think this is something you can fix, though. Maybe Kimy could add an exception to her mod that prevents the Slave Gag from removing your bridle.

Short Edit here: I just tested a couple yokes (and armbinders) and none of the DDi and DDx devices prevent fast travel if you access the map through the Quest log. The only things that disallow fast travel come from Kimy's Cursed Loot (and are from some hardcore items/quests).

Survival: How it's going to work is that if the player owes money, she's going to have to keep on working until she clears the debt. (Couple of exceptions, but more on that later). So I'm planning some support for food, drink and warmth. Basically, a pony should be able to get a wash down and groom, something to eat (apples are a good idea! I might have some sort of gruel for misbehaving ponies as well)  and get a chance to get warm before being sent out. If it's night time, I'll try and set up a warm spot in the stables where you can sleep until daytime.

Time: One thing I keep kicking around is that a pony ought to spend some time waiting. Either because the driver has something more important to do, (like examine interesting cloud formations or wonder what he might have for dinner) or as part of a punishment for unruly behavior. Probably I'll keep this down to a token pause, just enough to emphasize the player's lack of relative status. However, I am considering adding an option to force ponies to wait in real time - or at least in Skyrim time. I wouldn't make this compulsory since it's the sort of thing that drives me nuts, but I know some people wanted this for QAYL and I never got around to it there.

Anyway, if I do, it'll be an MCM option, And there'll probably be an option to lock it so you can't undo it for that character. I'll try and make sure no one freezes to death while spending the night chained to the wheel of a carriage :)

I personally like the idea of waiting, if you force any waiting I'd think it would be nice to have them wait near a source of warmth for users with the survival mods. Maybe a post near a brazier where they get chained to? It would solve two things: the pony gets warmth, they are detained to the post for a time frame that you could chose. So either only briefly or for a longer period of time if picked in the MCM. You'd just have to adjust the length of the waiting period.

Just to say this again, it would be nice to directly know how much you owe or earned after every finished run.

Also, the carts are already deadly as fuck, they should totally get some spikes or something to emphasize that point. :D

I am planning on putting ad slogans on the girls' backs from time to time.

Currently I have one that says "Take advantage of your nearest S.L.U.T". "Use S.L.U.T.S. today" would give a bit of variety :)

S.L.U.T.S. Deliver! (or S.L.U.T.S. will deliver the goods)

Give it to S.L.U.T.S.

Put it into S.L.U.T.S. hands.

If I think of more, I'll post them.

... edit: Make a custom "S.L.U.T.S." delivery box and you can add: "Trust it in the S.L.U.T.S. box" or "Put your stuff into the S.L.U.T.S." box"

I have got every requirement, everything is the newest version, still not moving! :(

The attach point is a special bone added to recent versions of the skeleton and when that bone isn't present the cart won't attach, ergo you still have a skeleton problem even though you think you don't. Check it again.

Thank you DocClox, for doing this mod,

every game needs a service where your goods are transported in a safe way from location a to b,

so i press "i like it" for bringing S.L.U.T.S to skyrim

and a special big thank-you to find and fix the problems with CFTO

as i want to do some dialogue with the card drives in "Slaverun Reloaded" too and will run in the same problems

(replacing the npc with new ones is realy a bad idea and i read your comments in the script files :) )

Trying to catch up, so I'll just address a few general points:

Carriages: The double spawn/no spawn thing is annoying. I might try going back to my original idea of keeping one cart and moving it to and from a repository cell rather than placing new ones. If it can be moved across the map using the console, then it should work across cells. Failing that I'm going to see about purging all the refs to the cart before I delete it. I think the reference is still live in some way and that's why these oddities are happening.

I might also experiment with "handbrake mode". If I set the cart to keyframed movement, it won't move unless I script it. that would stop it rolling away during molestation, and hopefully reduce the amount of flying into the sky we get. (I don't mind a bit of that - but it gets old fast if it happens too much). I don't know what happens if I handbrake a cart while the player's attached. I could think of applications though.

That would also raise the possibility of letting the player right a cart after it rolls. Struggle loose, hold down activate, loose a lot of stamina and watch as the cart rotates itself upright. That could be fun. 

I'd also quite like to catch it rolling and detatch the player, but that could leave it in a place where you can't get it back out. That can happen already - I got one lodged on the steps at the Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead.

I'm planning to disable some activations while tethered as well. Mainly doors and containers. You can detatch fairly trivially now by going through a door into an interior cell. It's good that the wagon doesn't follow, less so that you can do it without struggling free.

Still planning a distance separation script though. Cart tracking is doable, but probably won't until a bit later. I have plans in that regard :)

Tats: As I think I mentioned earlier, I posted a tatpack with a slavetat-colourable livery entry. Currently you can just replace the default one with that. However, this has started me working on the MCM screen: you'll be able to choose "No Livery" "Standard Colours" or "Custom Colours". I'll also add a checkbox for UNP body types. Be aware though that the UNP version needs a little work still.

The price of all this, of course, is that the livery is now going to lock on while you're on the job.

How do people feel about me scrubbing their current tats to make room for livery, dirt and the like? I can either A) nuke everything I can find; B) remove anything not locked on or C) just use the slots available and have the livery fail. Or I can do an MCM options to choose, I suppose.

Dialogue: Some of the mid to late run stuff didn't get as much testing as it deserved. It was tricky - it takes a long time to run to the endpoint and at the time the cart was refusing to be moved from the console. Bug reports for broken scenes and dialogue branches are very welcome.

The "ride for a ride" scene is indeed still being written. 

The yoke should stop fast travel and it should in any event be disabled when attached to the cart.

Survival: How it's going to work is that if the player owes money, she's going to have to keep on working until she clears the debt. (Couple of exceptions, but more on that later). So I'm planning some support for food, drink and warmth. Basically, a pony should be able to get a wash down and groom, something to eat (apples are a good idea! I might have some sort of gruel for misbehaving ponies as well)  and get a chance to get warm before being sent out. If it's night time, I'll try and set up a warm spot in the stables where you can sleep until daytime.

Time: One thing I keep kicking around is that a pony ought to spend some time waiting. Either because the driver has something more important to do, (like examine interesting cloud formations or wonder what he might have for dinner) or as part of a punishment for unruly behavior. Probably I'll keep this down to a token pause, just enough to emphasize the player's lack of relative status. However, I am considering adding an option to force ponies to wait in real time - or at least in Skyrim time. I wouldn't make this compulsory since it's the sort of thing that drives me nuts, but I know some people wanted this for QAYL and I never got around to it there.

Anyway, if I do, it'll be an MCM option, And there'll probably be an option to lock it so you can't undo it for that character. I'll try and make sure no one freezes to death while spending the night chained to the wheel of a carriage :)

Followers: I had originally planned to auto-dismiss them when you start a run. Might yet for that matter. (I tend not to play with them, so I forget). Eventually it'll be fun to get some of them into harness alongside the player - that three-girl team with the big cart and someone to crack the whip sounds very tempting.

Anyway, some of the things I've been kicking around there.  It's a lot of work, which is one reason I tried to leave this one as modular as possible. But I'll try and squeeze new stuff in around the other bits I'm working on.

Now I better go do some work - lunchtime is over :)

I think the slave tats should nuke any others, But to an extent - only nuke any in the way of the tats you're applying, but for any that disagree could make this as an mcm default with option to remove all tats completely or even none at all

-idea for the "ride for ride" : I understand the payment for the ride from the statement, but the riders who are debted could have a slightly different ride back if the driver ties her down to a seat with a hole in it that drives a dildo thru at the speed of the carriage - just an idea, don't even know if it's do-able...

i'll run some more tests on the dd bindings when I get the chance (just got done selling them before starting this mod), the last I knew anything related to armbinders would block fast travel, was so much a nuisance I couldn't even mark the map in locations where it would be possible, But that could be a new bug to sl 1.6 or papyrus 3.1

I like what you have planned for survival as well, turns it into indentured servitude - all the more reason to attach this to simple slavery

as for followers if you start plans with them you'll need hired guards as previous posts from jfasier and others suggested unless more people have their own slaves fighting for them, I had 2 of my own slaves fighting for me while my followers were tied by cursed loot...

another idea would be to add defense to the restraints as light armor like the "devious armors" mod or add buffs to the collar like the cursed collars of "deviously cursed loot"

..Oh and btw: love the mod already and I haven't returned to the start.... nice work

Just out of curiosity, which mod is needed to make your cargo get robbed?

cursed loot works with this as well the sex attacks feature activates immediately on detecting the player fully bound as opposed to the usual warnings given

-note to that effect it'd be nice o know how much penalty was added for that and if it puts the player into debt, by how much...

What this mod needs is for you to have to pass another girl pulling a cart to some other destination. You shouldn't be the only bimbo running around naked with violently bright tattoos on her ass.

Just sending a girl from the destination end to the starting end when you take off would do but it would be even better if there were girls making deliveries from all cities to all cities .

You could even have to wait in line at the receiving end while the girl who got there ahead of you gets serviced or while a girl is prepared and sent out.

Another possibility is an "Insured Delivery" where an armed guard is sent along to protect a valuable delivery and if the guard gets killed that is your fault.

Edit: Hmmm, the tats need an addition. You need the phrase "Use S.L.U.T.S. today" somewhere on their body.

agreed at all points of other sluts in transit

I like that the tats are currently optional, but this reminds me ....I had to test, lose my cart, test some more, repeatedly as stated before, but 1 of the times I was testing the dialogs I didn't ask about the job details and just took the job:

the drivers responses changes and that's the only time I saw the extra cart from his spell - aside from the extra cart I was liking the new dialog differences-  something to the effect of : player asks "why is get your ass moving written across my ass"  and driver response "time is money now get going"....something like that i'd love to have seen, would have installed the slavetats mod if I could reproduce this

if it's the latest version, check the xpmse mcm, it'll tell you what went wrong

xpmse2.81 works fine with the cart, but won't tell you what went wrong if the cart won't attach - that's real advantage of having updated it to 3.17

note, that's xpmse by groovtama, not the original xpms

custom races have special folders to setup - mine and other users here just copy all skeleton files into the mesh folder of the race where we see the body file nifs

That is special "Slave Gag" dialog from Cursed Loot, not the standard DD gag-talk.

The standard DD gag-talk works well, as well as the "device comments" Cursed Loot provides, it's just that the Slave Gag is supposed to make any talking (even through the gag) impossible, and it's a very hard to escape restraint, especially with other inescapable stuff looked to you (the yoke specifically). I don't think this is something you can fix, though. Maybe Kimy could add an exception to her mod that prevents the Slave Gag from removing your bridle.

Short Edit here: I just tested a couple yokes (and armbinders) and none of the DDi and DDx devices prevent fast travel if you access the map through the Quest log. The only things that disallow fast travel come from Kimy's Cursed Loot (and are from some hardcore items/quests).

that's the way the slave gag would behave yes, but it shouldn't have equipped, unless you acquired it before the mission, in which case you wouldn't be able to speak to the carriage driver

between that and the binder issues you're reporting it sounds like cursed loot has damaged your ddi scripts

the slave gag equipping over the place of a locked gag would be a bug you'd have to post with kimi if you still have the log to post on it, but the armbinders and yoke bugs you're having can be save, quit and reproduce it, post the log with min at ddi to find out if its a bug with new sl and papyrus or  localized to your game, i'll test it next chance I get as well, half-tempted to start a new game to test this over the weekend

that's the way the slave gag would behave yes, but it shouldn't have equipped, unless you acquired it before the mission, in which case you wouldn't be able to speak to the carriage driver

between that and the binder issues you're reporting it sounds like cursed loot has damaged your ddi scripts

the slave gag equipping over the place of a locked gag would be a bug you'd have to post with kimi if you still have the log to post on it, but the armbinders and yoke bugs you're having can be save, quit and reproduce it, post the log with min at ddi to find out if its a bug with new sl and papyrus or  localized to your game, i'll test it next chance I get as well, half-tempted to start a new game to test this over the weekend

Definitely got equipped over the Sluts Bridle, and the ddi thing with armbinders and yokes has been happening since forever, across multiple versions of both DDi and Sexlab, as well as multiple installations and easily one or two dozen new savegames.

I would be greatly surprised if this was a bug isolated to me, I'd rather think it's a well enough hidden glitch that nobody manually deactivated it, since the map isn't accessible through the hotkey or the tab menu.

As for the slave gag not being equipped in the first place, I believe it does come with the feature to override "standard" gags, maybe there is a flag missing that Cursed Loot tends to check for other "important" or non-standard gags?

Gave the latest version a shot for the first time and the mod has some serious potential to be a great fun time-waster in Skyrim.  A few notes on issues I bumped in to.

- Often the cart drivers would say "let me see what I have" on trying to activate a run and hang.  Strangely, fast-travelling cause them to carry on and put the PC under AI control to start the quest, which was fine when I fast-traveled to the same location... less fine when I fast traveled from Whiterun to Solitude.  This happened sometimes on the cart drivers in Whiterun and Riften.

- The NPC at the end of a run seemed to have problems detecting the presence of the cart sometimes, despite it being attached.  I did manage to complete a "run" by cheating my way there via console (movetoqt on the player, and movetoplayer the cart and reattaching).

- The cart seems pretty stable, especially for something trying to use Skyrim physics.  It does have a habit of scooping up NPCs however, which made for a funny segment on my journey when a IC tundra spider hitched a ride and spent several minutes being pushed along by the cart hissing at my godmoded level 1 character.

Great start however, looking forward to what shenanigans may be added in the future.

Gave the latest version a shot for the first time and the mod has some serious potential to be a great fun time-waster in Skyrim.  A few notes on issues I bumped in to.

- Often the cart drivers would say "let me see what I have" on trying to activate a run and hang.  Strangely, fast-travelling cause them to carry on and put the PC under AI control to start the quest, which was fine when I fast-traveled to the same location... less fine when I fast traveled from Whiterun to Solitude.  This happened sometimes on the cart drivers in Whiterun and Riften.

- The NPC at the end of a run seemed to have problems detecting the presence of the cart sometimes, despite it being attached.  I did manage to complete a "run" by cheating my way there via console (movetoqt on the player, and movetoplayer the cart and reattaching).

- The cart seems pretty stable, especially for something trying to use Skyrim physics.  It does have a habit of scooping up NPCs however, which made for a funny segment on my journey when a IC tundra spider hitched a ride and spent several minutes being pushed along by the cart hissing at my godmoded level 1 character.

Great start however, looking forward to what shenanigans may be added in the future.

I've seen the logs on godmoded level 1 players, it ain't pretty....that dialog hang sounds like some serious script lag at your end

Whoo... spent last night finishing the new tats code and then writing that "ride for a ride" scene again. Still not finished but at least this time what I have is saved.

Still don't have time for a full reply. but:

The hand-print And Whore tattoos Are they used for anything in the mod

The hand-prints are going to be. The "whore" one I knocked up for the cross-on-a-cart screenshot a couple of page back, and then forgot I'd added it to this mod's config file. Consider it an added extra :)

Oh, and:

"S.L.U.T.S.: Going All The Way"

"S.L.U.T.S.: Satisfaction Guaranteed"

"S.L.U.T.S.: Keeping The Clients Happy"

"S.L.U.T.S.: The Customer Is Always Right"

"S.L.U.T.S.: Giving It All They've Got"

I'm going to use some of these for quest titles, of course :)

[edit]

damn newline eater

The attach point is a special bone added to recent versions of the skeleton and when that bone isn't present the cart won't attach, ergo you still have a skeleton problem even though you think you don't. Check it again.

But I have the right Skeleton model (3.21) did run FNIS, MCM says it is the right version and still the darn thing does not attach to me.

I like the idea of this mod.

I tried it with a new character but not get so far.

I had to load the game a couple of times, and had problems with the cart every time.

The first few times I was able to get in the cart… No no, hitch the cart to me.

Or get in? (Right? Sorry for my English :angel: .)

Because my char just teleport inside the cart and loss health.

But, I was able to move the cart, and some loads later the cart disappears.

Yea, like I said, it’s gone.

I tried to load the game like crazy until the cart appears again, but I was unable to interact with it again.

So, I was unable to finish the quest. That was Riften- Whiterun.

I saw a comment in earlier pages about this issue, but I wanted to leave my feedback.

Also I want to say, great work! This mod is very promising.

And also I want to leave a suggestion: add pony boots from DD or some other thing that slows running speed, for more hardcore :D

But I have the right Skeleton model (3.21) did run FNIS, MCM says it is the right version and still the darn thing does not attach to me.

Is the race you are using utilizing the XPMSE skeleton? If you have a vanilla race it should work, but if you have a custom race you may need to see if that race uses a custom skeleton, and probably replace that one with the XPMSE file.

If in doubt try using a vanilla race on a new savegame and talk to them, if that suddenly works with a vanilla race you know it's the fault of the custom race's skeleton.