The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

I have all these (and my game was running fine before i updated all DD Mods, now i can't even start a new game because then i read a Error Message "Programmer Error: Please initialize at least one zad/zbf Keyword").

Probably a ZaZ error, i have 6.05 plus the 6.07 patch, no clue if he has updated that.

I checked it, i have all the requirements, everything is installed with the newest version.

I have all these (and my game was running fine before i updated all DD Mods, now i can't even start a new game because then i read a Error Message "Programmer Error: Please initialize at least one zad/zbf Keyword").

Probably a ZaZ error, i have 6.05 plus the 6.07 patch, no clue if he has updated that.

I checked it, i have all the requirements, everything is installed with the newest version.

that is indeed a zaz error, but that's beyond my field of expertise now and possibly why you're getting pony boot errors that no others have reported as dd won't run without zaz - i'd suggest you ask for help for that with zaz-----first thing comes to mind tho is the "register with sexlab" button in zaz --if you've already tried that i'm at a loss here

So, i uninstalled this Mod and SlaveTats and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34382-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/this too (just to be sure) and now my game runs fine again.

No clue which Mod was the guilty. Maybe i will give it a try sometimes later again.

from RustyXXL for that mod

Submitted: Jul 20 2014 05:05 AM

• Last Updated: Jul 24 2014 05:22 PM

not compatible with  Devious Devices - Integration. (07/21/2015) v2.9.1

---that bodyslide conversion was too old for current dd

So, funny thing, I originally had the xp32mse mod, but when i went to upgrade it (for this mod) I accidentally installed the original xp32. Now that I have the newest xp32mse, it works. I did run into an... odd bug though.

I got my cart near whiterun. I then got lost, eventually however I managed to get to morthal (the target was solitude). It was in morthal that I had a rendering bug so I saved and reloaded. Upon reloading, I was unable to interact with the cart, it had even lost all of its collision data. it seemed. I proceeded to solitude sans-cart, got chastised for boosing it, and given a new load to take to whiterun... except no cart spawned. confused, I coc'd myself to whiterun, talked to the guy, and right as he said "wheres your cart".... I got warped into the sky above morthal ala merida when she talks to you and fell to the ground next to the first cart, which I could now pick up. I took that to whiterun and he accepted it.

I'm having an issue where the bit and collar both count as collars giving me a 'You can only wear one SLUTS collar at a time' error and preventing me from wearing both. Also I'm not getting any delivery dialogue from the person I'm supposed to deliver the goods to.

that's odd...

you're not wearing any other collars or gags from dd when this happens?

Edit:

1 other thing can cause this I know of is the psq transformations if you've enabled wings and horns in psq the horns conflict with dd collars and the wings conflict with dd gags

I think dd_restrained causes this, in case you have that installed. I had the same problem, installed that mod by accident. Removing it fixed it for me.

I also cannot get the cart to attach, although the tats not applying was fixed by updating to the newest version of ST

post a screenshot of your xp32mse mcm

Uh, am I missing something? As far as I know, Xp32 has never had an MCM menu. I'm using the new version.

It's xp32 Maximum Skeleton Extended from Groovtama which has an MCM, XP32 Maximum Skeleton XPMS from xp32 does not have one.

It's very confusing that the two have  almost the same name

that was done intentionally same as the version numbers starting after xp32 - xp32mse by groov was derived from the original xp32 completely with the other author's permission and extended

notice xp32 never made version 2 - groov did with his overhaul, version 3 was the next overhaul mostly made for debugging purposes adding the mcm

Intentionnally perhaps ... nevertheless, it doesn't help most of people.

When you first install xp32skeleton from xp32 you, normally, think that the best version is the last version done by xp32. Unless you are one of those who know, you don't think that instead you should install xp32 from groovtama ...

How many error from newbies would have been avoided if a better naming had been used ... 

And when our newbies has understood which skeleton he/she needs, then he/she plunge in the meshes mysteries: CBBE, CBBE+, CBBE HDT, UNP, UUNP, etc .... sometimes I wonder if all that is intentional

I'll add a note to the download page about the skeletons. That should help. A link to the correct mod as well.

I'm hoping to get a release out over the weekend.

Features:

• MCM option to disable tats
  • MCM option to choose a colour for the tats
  • MCM option to select the (currently incomplete) UNP version of the livery.
  • BlockGenericRemoval keywords on the tack. Hopefully that'll keep mods like Cursed Look from pre-empting your running gear
  • The "ride-for-a-ride" scene should be present
  • The Simple Slavery link should be present and working
  • New dirt tats. These look more like dirt and less like a suntan
  • Possibly start of a Merit/Demerit system to regulate your relationship with the drivers.

Seems like a lot when I write it all down like that...

Could something be overwriting it? Realistic force, SOS, Unofficial Dawnguard Patch .. all those provide their own skeletons. What mod manager do you use?

I am using Mod Organizer but I guess you are right. I just can't figure out which one it is. Disables SOS, Unofficial Patches, etc. but still just 99 bones in FNIS. 

Look on the data tab - it'll tell you which mod every file came from.

Or open the mod's information window from the context menu in the main area and choose "conflicts". That'll tell you who's supplying skeletons and which one won

Or open the mod's information window from the context menu in the main area and choose "conflicts". That'll tell you who's supplying skeletons and which one won

Forgot what I said, I finally found the problem! I can finally pull the cart now! Yay! Great mod! I love it! And many thanks for the help! :)

Forgot what I said, I finally found the problem! I can finally pull the cart now! Yay! Great mod! I love it! And many thanks for the help! :)
So, for anyone who has the same problem, what was the solution?

For having a dirty NMM setup, I've had pretty good success with this mod!  All it took to get it running was a xp32 skeleton update.

The cart works so well!  Congratulations on figuring that out.  It fishtales a bit, but that's great wolf defense--I love sideswiping them.

I have two problems happen, however. If I try to "COC" my way anywhere, the game is fried.  the PC fractures, as if two parts of the skeleton are linked to points in space a million miles away... and not the same point in space on the horizon, like you'd expect if it were the cart... not surprising really.  The other problem is that sometimes two carts are equipped instead of one, or no cart at all.

So, for anyone who has the same problem, what was the solution?

It was a CBBE mod that had the nasty little habit to overwrite the XPMSE skeleton. It is called SLFC CBBE HDT BODY AG v1a. Did not notice this as it being a "custom race". It had an alternate Skeleton. :) I have so many mods running, even with Mod Organizer it took me a good while to figure this out. But however, if you ever make it to Frankfurt in Germany, let me know because I owe you a drink. :)

I'll add a note to the download page about the skeletons. That should help. A link to the correct mod as well.

I'm hoping to get a release out over the weekend.

Features:

• MCM option to disable tats
  • MCM option to choose a colour for the tats
  • MCM option to select the (currently incomplete) UNP version of the livery.
  • BlockGenericRemoval keywords on the tack. Hopefully that'll keep mods like Cursed Look from pre-empting your running gear
  • The "ride-for-a-ride" scene should be present
  • The Simple Slavery link should be present and working
  • New dirt tats. These look more like dirt and less like a suntan
  • Possibly start of a Merit/Demerit system to regulate your relationship with the drivers.

Seems like a lot when I write it all down like that...

sounds geat

if you're updating the xp32 post and page, might as well update the dd assets to 2.9.2 with link as well

ddi looks good there, but it does require those assets

For having a dirty NMM setup, I've had pretty good success with this mod!  All it took to get it running was a xp32 skeleton update.

The cart works so well!  Congratulations on figuring that out.  It fishtales a bit, but that's great wolf defense--I love sideswiping them.

I have two problems happen, however. If I try to "COC" my way anywhere, the game is fried.  the PC fractures, as if two parts of the skeleton are linked to points in space a million miles away... and not the same point in space on the horizon, like you'd expect if it were the cart... not surprising really.  The other problem is that sometimes two carts are equipped instead of one, or no cart at all.

well, yes you're not meant to coc anywhere, you're meant to drive the cart with foot power....Yabba Dabba Doo!!!

This is a pretty cool mod, though I ran into a bit of a problem, after upgrading to 0.10.3.  If I get assaulted when hauling from one location to another, the quest doesn't advance after the scene where the receiving driver checks the bill of lading, announces there are things missing and the cart has been damaged.  Instead, after picking either of the dialog options following that, it drops back to the introduction to the dialog tree, where you can say, "I've got a delivery for you," and will loop continuously through that.  It advances correctly if I make it to the target without ever getting attacked, though, or if I've lost my cart; I haven't tested whether just the cart being damaged or just getting assaulted makes the quest advancement fail, though. (Damn uncooperative bandits)

If it makes a difference for your scripts, all of my tests so far in which this happened have been running from Whiterun to Riften; all of my other trips so far have either been made without being attacked, or had the cart rocket off in a blast of physics errors when I tried to reattach it after being assaulted.

Right! 0.10.4 is up.

It falls a little short of what I had planned. I can't get the new tat library to work for some reason, and I spent forever trying to work out why my formlist of NPCs wouldn't return me an actor. (Because it's filled with BaseActor objects is why! D'oh!) Sorting that out (or shamelessly fudging around the issues) used up the time I had planned to debug the ride scene, so it gets pushed back a bit.

Also, the MCM screen is there, but without the new tatlib working it doesn't do much.

There is a certain amount of bug-fixing and tightening up of the dialogue however, and I scripted a lockout state on the cart summoning spell, so those of you getting cart spammed should hopefully find the extra spells don't do much apart from make a bug purple special effect.

Next tasks are to finish the tat lib, finish the ride scene and sort out the hand in scene when you deliver the cart which is bugged in several ways.

But first, purely for a change of pace, I might spend a little time sorting out some dirty handprint tats...

SS bridge done?

edit: never mind, I just read the description. time to see if i made any mistakes! :)

Yeah, it should work. If it helps, there's a button in the sluts_repo cell that raises the relevant modevent. It works when that button gets pushed, so you can use that as a reference point if you have problems.

out of curiosity any chance of it being able to allow female follower rather than pc to be a pony for when you playing a dom female/male char

Doable. The taxi cart will let you ride on it, and if you tell a yoke follower to activate the cart, they should attach themselves to it. After that it's just a case of putting the follower under player control so you can drive the thing.

The tricky bits are going to be around disengaging from the cart, handling roll-over, that sort of thing. I'll have a think.