The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

a request for when this mods nice and polished, a ponygirl express would be fantastic. clopping around civil war skyrim with a letter stuck in your mouth as your arms are securely locked in a binder has an appeal.

I really like your signature :)

Is it from a mod or did you create this yourself? (or both lol)

it is from a heavily photoshoped fnv screen, from when I still modded that game. 

So I made my run from whiterun to solitude, but the carriage guy there won't release the carriage. He tells to to just leave it somewhere and he'll get to it... Is it even possible for the player to release themselves from the carriage?  This is with 0.10.2

according to the other posts, 10.3 might have fixed it, that's why i'm not even posting my bugs yet til I've tried the update

First of all, I've uploaded a stand alone tat-pack. Mainly it's just what's already in the mod, but for those who can't stand the colour of the livery there's a 444544 that can be coloured from the slavetats MCM.

I don't have time to comment in length right now (I spent most of tonight trying to get an MCM splash screen to co-operate), but one thing I want to mention while I remember:

I like the reward system - if you want to make it more humiliating, I'd suggest a sugar lump, apple  or bag of oats, maybe a brush or blanket.....

What to people use by way of survival mods? I mean Frostfall, certainly. How about needs mods? Bathing mods? I'm going to need to take some of these things into account at some point.

OK. I need to get to bed. TTYL all.

I use Frostfall and iNeed but I'm afraid to try Frostfall with this mod because I'm pretty sure I will freeze to death before I make it :(

Doc,  

I know you're in bed at this point, but figured I'd share the results (or is it re-sluts?) from my test with 10.2.  Everything worked fine, except for the tats. I thought for sure I was running the latest build of Slave tats, but I'll redownload and install again as soon as I've got SkyRe working correctly.  

Just as a FYI for everyone, don't run this with WarZones. You won't live very long as a pony running all over Skyrim.  No actual conflicts, you're just going to get ripped to shreds by all the new enemies.

Also, Doc have you considered using the really small cart for cargo? This kind:

2013-02-27_00001_zps4f074a37.jpg

The one now slides around all over the place and gets caught on things. I realize that this is kinda the point, but I can't help but feel that it is unrealistic that a single Wood Elf female, even a single Orc or Nord female, could pull one of those by herself. The small ones however, that looks like something a person will pull. Just a thought.

Doc,  

I know you're in bed at this point, but figured I'd share the results (or is it re-sluts?) from my test with 10.2.  Everything worked fine, except for the tats. I thought for sure I was running the latest build of Slave tats, but I'll redownload and install again as soon as I've got SkyRe working correctly.  

Just as a FYI for everyone, don't run this with WarZones. You won't live very long as a pony running all over Skyrim.  No actual conflicts, you're just going to get ripped to shreds by all the new enemies.

The one now slides around all over the place and gets caught on things. I realize that this is kinda the point, but I can't help but feel that it is unrealistic that a single Wood Elf female, even a single Orc or Nord female, could pull one of those by herself. The small ones however, that looks like something a person will pull. Just a thought.

thats why in sluts 2050 itll allow followers to pull with you ;)

So, I did two runs now and I found that my cart likes to get violently flung across skyrim. This always happens when someone has some fun with my character during a Sexlab scene and I then have to reattach the cart. It'll literally get flung from Markath to Windrun near this one Basin in the very center of the map.

Past that, PetCollar's Streaker perk makes the cart a very, very dangerous weapon. Whenever an enemy uses a power attack the time slows down, and then if the cart triggers itsragdoll thing on any enemy they get launched out of my 5 cell render range, or a couple dozen meter into the air if there is a mountain or boulder or something in the way.

Good times.

There are also a lot of dialog options leading into nirvana, I had to try 3 or 4 times until the dude in Markath took my cart in because the dialog just closed and nothing happened (that was with an opened and damaged cart). In Windrun (on the run to pay for the damages of the first run) however I got through with an intact cargo and cart, and I got kicked out of the dialog when asking to pay for a ride with a ride (towards my belongings).

What to people use by way of survival mods? I mean Frostfall, certainly. How about needs mods? Bathing mods? I'm going to need to take some of these things into account at some point.

Frostfall, Realistic Needs and Desires.

If possible you could make a one of the devices a heat source, that would take care of Frostfall.

Before each trip and when you turn cargo in you could do a water, feed the horse type scenario before the gag goes in. Apples give both food and water for Realistic Needs and are the kind of thing you feed horses, right?

As for sleep, I'm not sure. Haven't tried sleeping while bound.

Doc,  

I recall seeing things about that, my point is simply that this "cart" which is more of a wheelbarrow, seems more realistic for someone who has never done this before. Player starts with simple cart, lower starting pay for say, 5 runs. Then they move on to pulling larger cart with one follower/other slave hauling cargo and people, gold per run goes up, for another five runs.  Then player becomes part of a three pony team pulling full sized passenger carts, full pay. Player can keep doing this, once per day; but after the fifth run they're increasingly likely to be enslaved and sold since Doc seems to be trying to build a bridge to one or more of the slaver mods into S.L.U.T.S.  My thoughts on it, for what those are worth.  Stuff like this that I do miss the Athletics skill.  

So, I did two runs now and I found that my cart likes to get violently flung across skyrim. This always happens when someone has some fun with my character during a Sexlab scene and I then have to reattach the cart. It'll literally get flung from Markath to Windrun near this one Basin in the very center of the map.

Past that, PetCollar's Streaker perk makes the cart a very, very dangerous weapon. Whenever an enemy uses a power attack the time slows down, and then if the cart triggers itsragdoll thing on any enemy they get launched out of my 5 cell render range, or a couple dozen meter into the air if there is a mountain or boulder or something in the way.

Good times.

There are also a lot of dialog options leading into nirvana, I had to try 3 or 4 times until the dude in Markath took my cart in because the dialog just closed and nothing happened (that was with an opened and damaged cart). In Windrun (on the run to pay for the damages of the first run) however I got through with an intact cargo and cart, and I got kicked out of the dialog when asking to pay for a ride with a ride (towards my belongings).

for me the cart didn't fly so much during the sex, but when I went to re-attach....

not only does it fly away, it sometimes disappears for no reason

Frostfall, Realistic Needs and Desires.

If possible you could make a one of the devices a heat source, that would take care of Frostfall.

Before each trip and when you turn cargo in you could do a water, feed the horse type scenario before the gag goes in. Apples give both food and water for Realistic Needs and are the kind of thing you feed horses, right?

As for sleep, I'm not sure. Haven't tried sleeping while bound.

yes, sleeping is do-able if you can find a bedroll somewhere

can we get some kind of cart tracker thingy so we don't have to reload the game when the cart's lost to oblivion

finally after several reloads due to lost carts I made it to markarth as he asked me to and the special gag allows speech with the recipient, but he has no dialog related to the mod, just dialogs like every other driver added to generic npc dialogs of other mods seems the normal mmph related to gag speech holds his dialog and having been sex attacked mid-journey the dialog responses always return the same "I have a package for you"

First of all, I've uploaded a stand alone tat-pack. Mainly it's just what's already in the mod, but for those who can't stand the colour of the livery there's a 444544 that can be coloured from the slavetats MCM.

I don't have time to comment in length right now (I spent most of tonight trying to get an MCM splash screen to co-operate), but one thing I want to mention while I remember:

I like the reward system - if you want to make it more humiliating, I'd suggest a sugar lump, apple  or bag of oats, maybe a brush or blanket.....

I use Frostfall and Realistic Needs, I used to use some bathing mod but it got annoying so I removed it........ will need it now to remove the handprints.....

Got to go to work, so this is going to be brief, but ...

On the turn-in: You get a couple of mmmphs when you turn up. These are (or should be) SLUTS mmphs rather than the generic gag-talk. The driver at the far end is going to be distracted. So the first mmmph, you get something off hand.  

The "yes, yes, leave it over there" line is one of distracted lines. You get a follow up "MMMPH!!" after which he notices you and he hopefully removes your gag so you can talk normally. That's one of the places where things still seem to stall.

I'll do a DDi style reliable forcegreet to try and ensure that these transitions kick off as planned.

Oops - got to dash. Later all.

[edit]

Blasted newline eater...

Got to go to work, so this is going to be brief, but ... On the turn-in: You get a couple of mmmphs when you turn up. These are (or should be) SLUTS mmphs rather than the generic gag-talk. The driver at the far end is going to be distracted. So the first mmmph, you get something off hand. The "yes, yes, leave it over there" line is one of those. You get a follow up "MMMPH!!" after which he notices you and he hopefully removes your gag so you can talk normally. That point is one of the places where things still seem to stall. I'll do a DDi style reliable forcegreet to try and ensure that these transitions kick off as planned. Oops - got to dash. Later all.

finally made it thru the dialogs, i'm guessing :" a ride for a ride " is a work in progress or planned feature so i'll walk from here

Got to go to work, so this is going to be brief, but ... On the turn-in: You get a couple of mmmphs when you turn up. These are (or should be) SLUTS mmphs rather than the generic gag-talk. The driver at the far end is going to be distracted. So the first mmmph, you get something off hand. The "yes, yes, leave it over there" line is one of those. You get a follow up "MMMPH!!" after which he notices you and he hopefully removes your gag so you can talk normally. That point is one of the places where things still seem to stall. I'll do a DDi style reliable forcegreet to try and ensure that these transitions kick off as planned. Oops - got to dash. Later all.

That part actually worked on my 6 runs or so without a single problem. The only "problem" I ever had was that Cursed Loot gave my player a slave gag, and that thing overrides all dialog as long as the plug is in, and also it'll abort the scene since the NPC can't unequip the bridle gag.

In that case I just used the Cursed Loot built in debug option to get out of the gag, and then everything proceeded as normal.

Some things I'd like to see for this mod, it would be nice to know how much gold was actually earned per run, and also that fast travel could be disabled (right now you can open the quest log, show the questmarker and travel there, the cart actually stays behind but it does seem pointless to allow it if it doesn't solve anything anyway). Maybe also some more "fun" gear and trinkets for good (or bad) ponies, like punishing clitoris and nipple piercings.

I'm getting frustrated....  I have the xpms skeleton hdt but the cart will not connect. so ... no job for me then.

Just thinking : 'was it not possible to connect the cart to the joke that the player has around her neck

or make it connectable by spel or inventory item so more playable races could enjoy this mod ?

Doc,

I know you're in bed at this point, but figured I'd share the results (or is it re-sluts?) from my test with 10.2. Everything worked fine, except for the tats. I thought for sure I was running the latest build of Slave tats, but I'll redownload and install again as soon as I've got SkyRe working correctly.

Just as a FYI for everyone, don't run this with WarZones. You won't live very long as a pony running all over Skyrim. No actual conflicts, you're just going to get ripped to shreds by all the new enemies.

I recall seeing things about that, my point is simply that this "cart" which is more of a wheelbarrow, seems more realistic for someone who has never done this before. Player starts with simple cart, lower starting pay for say, 5 runs. Then they move on to pulling larger cart with one follower/other slave hauling cargo and people, gold per run goes up, for another five runs. Then player becomes part of a three pony team pulling full sized passenger carts, full pay. Player can keep doing this, once per day; but after the fifth run they're increasingly likely to be enslaved and sold since Doc seems to be trying to build a bridge to one or more of the slaver mods into S.L.U.T.S. My thoughts on it, for what those are worth. Stuff like this that I do miss the Athletics skill.

at this point, Zaz has only made animations for the two larger carts, so the smaller one is not an option.

I'm getting frustrated....  I have the xpms skeleton hdt but the cart will not connect. so ... no job for me then.

Just thinking : 'was it not possible to connect the cart to the joke that the player has around her neck

or make it connectable by spel or inventory item so more playable races could enjoy this mod ?

you have the skeleton, but how old is it, do you have all the pre-requisites for it as listed on it's main page, somewhat current version of niloveride from nexus is required at minimum, but I think the included xmpmse esp also requires a somewhat current version of racemenu

having the most current version with esp enabled allows you to look at an mcm describing what went wrong that's not functioning properly with your skeleton - listed above would be 2 of the possiible listed issues with it, another being the skeleton files themselves - if you use a custom race along with many of us here you'll need to copy those skeleton files into the folders for that race...had 1 guy earlier said all he could find was the meshes for his race I told that's where  I put my skeleton and it fixed his issue with the cart attaching - copy all the  skeleton files into the folder in meshes that contains the nifs for your race

That part actually worked on my 6 runs or so without a single problem. The only "problem" I ever had was that Cursed Loot gave my player a slave gag, and that thing overrides all dialog as long as the plug is in, and also it'll abort the scene since the NPC can't unequip the bridle gag.

In that case I just used the Cursed Loot built in debug option to get out of the gag, and then everything proceeded as normal.

Some things I'd like to see for this mod, it would be nice to know how much gold was actually earned per run, and also that fast travel could be disabled (right now you can open the quest log, show the questmarker and travel there, the cart actually stays behind but it does seem pointless to allow it if it doesn't solve anything anyway). Maybe also some more "fun" gear and trinkets for good (or bad) ponies, like punishing clitoris and nipple piercings.

if you had fast travel that was a bug in dd - the yoke wouldn't normally allow it -  or just as likely a bug in the custom yoke provided by the mod he could look into that, I never thought to try it, I've always preferred the walk as somebody else at ll said its more hardcore, more immersive....

Trying to catch up, so I'll just address a few general points:

Carriages: The double spawn/no spawn thing is annoying. I might try going back to my original idea of keeping one cart and moving it to and from a repository cell rather than placing new ones. If it can be moved across the map using the console, then it should work across cells. Failing that I'm going to see about purging all the refs to the cart before I delete it. I think the reference is still live in some way and that's why these oddities are happening.

I might also experiment with "handbrake mode". If I set the cart to keyframed movement, it won't move unless I script it. that would stop it rolling away during molestation, and hopefully reduce the amount of flying into the sky we get. (I don't mind a bit of that - but it gets old fast if it happens too much). I don't know what happens if I handbrake a cart while the player's attached. I could think of applications though.

That would also raise the possibility of letting the player right a cart after it rolls. Struggle loose, hold down activate, loose a lot of stamina and watch as the cart rotates itself upright. That could be fun. 

I'd also quite like to catch it rolling and detatch the player, but that could leave it in a place where you can't get it back out. That can happen already - I got one lodged on the steps at the Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead.

I'm planning to disable some activations while tethered as well. Mainly doors and containers. You can detatch fairly trivially now by going through a door into an interior cell. It's good that the wagon doesn't follow, less so that you can do it without struggling free.

Still planning a distance separation script though. Cart tracking is doable, but probably won't until a bit later. I have plans in that regard :)

Tats: As I think I mentioned earlier, I posted a tatpack with a slavetat-colourable livery entry. Currently you can just replace the default one with that. However, this has started me working on the MCM screen: you'll be able to choose "No Livery" "Standard Colours" or "Custom Colours". I'll also add a checkbox for UNP body types. Be aware though that the UNP version needs a little work still.

The price of all this, of course, is that the livery is now going to lock on while you're on the job.

How do people feel about me scrubbing their current tats to make room for livery, dirt and the like? I can either A) nuke everything I can find; B) remove anything not locked on or C) just use the slots available and have the livery fail. Or I can do an MCM options to choose, I suppose.

Dialogue: Some of the mid to late run stuff didn't get as much testing as it deserved. It was tricky - it takes a long time to run to the endpoint and at the time the cart was refusing to be moved from the console. Bug reports for broken scenes and dialogue branches are very welcome.

The "ride for a ride" scene is indeed still being written. 

DD Issues: is the Cursed Loot gag just standard DD gag-talk, or is this extra? 

The yoke should stop fast travel and it should in any event be disabled when attached to the cart.

Survival: How it's going to work is that if the player owes money, she's going to have to keep on working until she clears the debt. (Couple of exceptions, but more on that later). So I'm planning some support for food, drink and warmth. Basically, a pony should be able to get a wash down and groom, something to eat (apples are a good idea! I might have some sort of gruel for misbehaving ponies as well)  and get a chance to get warm before being sent out. If it's night time, I'll try and set up a warm spot in the stables where you can sleep until daytime.

Time: One thing I keep kicking around is that a pony ought to spend some time waiting. Either because the driver has something more important to do, (like examine interesting cloud formations or wonder what he might have for dinner) or as part of a punishment for unruly behavior. Probably I'll keep this down to a token pause, just enough to emphasize the player's lack of relative status. However, I am considering adding an option to force ponies to wait in real time - or at least in Skyrim time. I wouldn't make this compulsory since it's the sort of thing that drives me nuts, but I know some people wanted this for QAYL and I never got around to it there.

Anyway, if I do, it'll be an MCM option, And there'll probably be an option to lock it so you can't undo it for that character. I'll try and make sure no one freezes to death while spending the night chained to the wheel of a carriage :) 

Followers: I had originally planned to auto-dismiss them when you start a run. Might yet for that matter. (I tend not to play with them, so I forget). Eventually it'll be fun to get some of them into harness alongside the player - that three-girl team with the big cart and someone to crack the whip sounds very tempting.

Anyway, some of the things I've been kicking around there.  It's a lot of work, which is one reason I tried to leave this one as modular as possible. But I'll try and squeeze new stuff in around the other bits I'm working on.

Now I better go do some work - lunchtime is over :)

To those asking DOC to use the Other Smaller hand carts ......

Its not possible to use the "tether to"  function on those ones ....... the "tether to" function is hard coded to use the Big Ass Cart With "Four Wheels" ,

the two wheeled cart that is currently used in the mod and is being used still has four wheels ,its just that I have Hidden them from plain sight , the Havok Bodies are stil there if you look in the Nif File ......

Will have to make cart from scratch or , will remake some thing so as to scale the cart down a few notches and try 

Cheers

What this mod needs is for you to have to pass another girl pulling a cart to some other destination. You shouldn't be the only bimbo running around naked with violently bright tattoos on her ass.

Just sending a girl from the destination end to the starting end when you take off would do but it would be even better if there were girls making deliveries from all cities to all cities .

You could even have to wait in line at the receiving end while the girl who got there ahead of you gets serviced or while a girl is prepared and sent out.

Another possibility is an "Insured Delivery" where an armed guard is sent along to protect a valuable delivery and if the guard gets killed that is your fault.

Edit: Hmmm, the tats need an addition. You need the phrase "Use S.L.U.T.S. today" somewhere on their body.