Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

19 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You mean with the latest version, the hotkeys spazz out? On the hoodie schlongs but no others? Post a log if you would.

Not particularly hard to make a 2 stage hoodie. There's a FormList with all the stages. Ideally you could put as many stages in the formlist as you want, but the script expects 4. Still, you could set it up so just the final stage is the erect mesh and the rest are flaccid/retracted.

I could do it but there has to be a clear demand or an interesting challenge for me to go through the hassle.

Understandable, I'll just keep trying to make it myself. :)

And yes, using the latest version, when I try to use shift+PgUp to set the erection stage, both yours AND the default addons (or at least Smurf, I don't have the others in my test game yet) fluctuate wildly through various stages of erections until, after 30 seconds to a minute, they MIGHT finally come to rest at being completely flaccid.

If I uninstall this mod, the hotkeys work fine for Smurf... I'm not sure what the issue is, but if I, say, pause the game and set an arousal state, it chooses a stage and sticks with it, so it doesn't seem to be game breaking, atm. Which log do you prefer? Papyrus?

Edit: At least... I'm pretty sure its the latest. The folder in MO is named "Newest Bad Dog" and was created March 27th. The esp is dated '2/8/2019'. I'll redownload to double check.

Edit 2: Okay, reinstalled SOS with all addons this time, as well as having redownloaded this mod. All the plugin dates are the same as the version I've been using, and while Smurf and VectorPlexis are now all fine, these still won't respond to hotkeys except to fluctuate between various stages before giving up and going flaccid.

21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Papyrus log plz.

Grr, uploaded 8.11 to SE but not LE. Will fix. 

(But buried in bats right now, why I'm slow. Also RL.)

Thanks, no pressure. :) Here is a log (which may show a crash, but I think I might have had a connection issue with the drive Skyrim is installed on, instead of a legitimate crash). Also following is my mod order and esp load order. I'm using MO. I was able to eliminate the issue with Smurf/VectorPlexis by removing everything but the requirements from my mod folder and arranging them as shown below, but the issue with the hoodie schlongs persists (and seemed to be recorded by the RCAE log).

My load order is as followed (I moved the loincloth and and lykaios addons to optional esps):
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp

My mod order is as follows (with SKSE 1.7.3):
(01 Bods) BodySlide v4.8
(0 Mods - Tweaks & Changes) 1 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
(18 Mods - Adult) 1 SexLab Framework_v162_FULL
(29 Mods - Scripting Stuff) PapyrusUtil 3.3 (installed because the version that comes with SexLab seems to be 3.2 and 3.3 is required by some mods on other profiles)
(18 Mods - Adult) SexLab Aroused Redux v28b
(29 Mods - Scripting Stuff) Register Custom Animation Events v02
(01 Bods) SOS 0
(01 Bods) SOS 1 - Newest Bad Dog 8.07
(32 Mods - Tweaks & Changes) SkyUI 5.1
(20 Mods - Animations) FNIS Behavior 7_5 XXL-11811-7-5-1566571418
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.51

Papyrus.0.log

Oh, one more question. Does this work with SOS Grower Extended? I wanted to try it cause I don't like how the testicles (of ALL SOS addons, not just yours) get a little TOO large with bigger sizes, lol. But while it worked great for the addons that come with SOS, it seemed to have no effect on these.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Theunknownworld839 said:

im trying to integrate this mod into the yiffy age mod

You *do* realize this mod is already included in Yiffy Age, right? Trying to get the standalone Hoodies file with YA is bound to cause tons of issues, and it's useless anyway. Simply enable the YA SOS plugin and you will get everything from Hoodies with native YA support.

Sorry to be bugging you guys again, but I'm having a problem with the vanilla ww sheath appearing on my snow white werewolves even with the ww patch. I know I can easily fix this problem by making my ww's black, but I know there's a way to get the sheaths to match every color. two mods i think are of interest in my case are:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23049/?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97286

Heres my load order

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
  7  7     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 11  b     SexLab.esm
 12  c     SexLabAroused.esm
 13  d     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 14  e     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 16 10     CreatureFramework.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 17 11     MMGSchlong.esp
           BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
 18 12     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 19 13     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 20 14     BDLoincloth.esp
 21 15     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
 22 16     Tamriel Reloaded.esp
 23 17     immersive roads.esp
 24 18     3DNPC.esp
 25 19     TechnicolorAlchemy.esp
 26 1a     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 27 1b     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 28 1c     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 29 1d     Run For Your Lives.esp
 30 1e     Animations.esp
 31 1f     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 32 20     Bells of Skyrim.esp
 33 21     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 34 22     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
 35 23     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
 36 24     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 37 25     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
 38 26     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 39 27     dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
 40 28     dD-Medium Script Range.esp
 41 29     DeadlyDragons.esp
 42 2a     FNIS.esp
 43 2b     FNISspells.esp
 44 2c     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 45 2d     Immersive detection of NPC.esp
 46 2e     KS Hairdo's.esp
 47 2f     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 48 30     SexLab Cumshot.esp
 49 31     SexLab Romance.esp
 50 32     SkyUI.esp
 51 33     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 52 34     WondersofWeather.esp
 53 35     YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp
 54 36     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 55 37     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 56 38     ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
 57 39     RaceMenu.esp
 58 3a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 59 3b     RND_AnimalLoot.esp
 60 3c     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
 61 3d     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 62 3e     Pureweather.esp
 63 3f     Skyrim Ice Shader Fix.esp
 64 40     Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
 65 41     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 66 42     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 67 43     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
 68 44     Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
 69 45     TrueStorms.esp
 70 46     TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
 71 47     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 72 48     DiverseWerewolvesCollection.esp
 73 49     Lungaris Race.esp
 74 4a     Celebrimbor .esp
 75 4b     KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
 76 4c     Lungaris Race - SOS Sheath.esp
 77 4d     RobedEbonyArmor.esp
 78 4e     Tales_of_Lycanthropy.esp
 79 4f     Extra Werewolf Perks.esp
 80 50     Real Feeding V3.esp
 81 51     MonsterLipSync1.esp
 82 52     BDHoodieWW.esp
 83 53     Smooth Argonians.esp
 84 54     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 85 55     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 86 56     Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 1.esp

31 minutes ago, Ghost5 said:

Is there a way to make it so its the fully emerged sos on all of the sos rather then slowly unsheathing or coming out the silt cuz sometimes adjusting the cock for the scene it goes back to stage 3 which makes me sad :( 

The schlongs should remain fully unsheathed during SL scenes so that shouldn't be a problem. Are you using it with SL or with something else like Flower Girls or 0SA? Don't think those two are supported, but SL definitely is, and I haven't had any issues with hoodies returning to Stage 3 or lower since the last update.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The schlongs should remain fully unsheathed during SL scenes so that shouldn't be a problem. Are you using it with SL or with something else like Flower Girls or 0SA? Don't think those two are supported, but SL definitely is, and I haven't had any issues with hoodies returning to Stage 3 or lower since the last update.

Just SL.. hmm ill look more into it could be just something being overwriten.

1 hour ago, Ghost5 said:

Just SL.. hmm ill look more into it could be just something being overwriten.

I know there are two separate means of adjusting schlong height. One is the PgUp/PgDn method (SOS based hotkeys), which changes the bend by adjusting varying stages of erections (so in a 4 stager, it would make it retract slightly instead of just bending up or down). There's a different hotkey set in the SexLab settings (I think its 'C' and 'shift+C' to bend up/down), which MAY work better for these (I haven't been able to play much these days, so I haven't used SL aside from brief testing in months). Are you using the SL hotkeys (C), or the SOS ones (PgUp/PgDn)?

Didn't know SL had anything like that. I hooked in the page up/down that SOS uses but that shouldn't be relevant to the problem here. When a SL scene starts all the schlongs should go full erect and stay that way regardless of angle. 

As for werewolves, I can't keep up with all the retextures. 

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Didn't know SL had anything like that. I hooked in the page up/down that SOS uses but that shouldn't be relevant to the problem here. When a SL scene starts all the schlongs should go full erect and stay that way regardless of angle. 

As for werewolves, I can't keep up with all the retextures. 

Ahh, can't imagine what's going wrong for them in that case. :( I know SexLab's hotkeys are merely to make a schlong bend to fit during an animation. They might not do anything at all if an animation isn't playing. (Edit: Well, aside from the default 'C' making them auto-walk.)

I myself don't use them often, cause if I'm not playing with a controller, sometimes pressing C causes the camera (even in free camera mode) to start drifting forward in addition to bending the schlong, lol. Clashing with default Skyrim controls, it seems.

Okay, so I finally got the opportunity to test 8.11(.1.0) today, using the same MO profile (and thus the same mod/load order as listed above), and for some reason, now they don't respond to anything at all; not SOS hotkeys, not SL Aroused Redux, not even the console command: player.sae sosfasterect. No matter what I do, they stay sheathed. Then I switched back to 8.07 and they responded to Aroused and console commands again.

I have no idea why I'm the only one with this issue. :/ But I guess I'll be keeping 8.07. The hotkeys are still funky with that one, but I can live with it. ;) 

On 11/13/2019 at 2:40 PM, ShenGo said:

Okay, so I finally got the opportunity to test 8.11(.1.0) today, using the same MO profile (and thus the same mod/load order as listed above), and for some reason, now they don't respond to anything at all; not SOS hotkeys, not SL Aroused Redux, not even the console command: player.sae sosfasterect. No matter what I do, they stay sheathed.

Maybe a log in this configuration? Sounds like the scripts aren't running at all.

• 1 month later...

Hey man, Im having some issues (script i think?) with the anthro schlong, when a SL animation begins and the NPC im interacting with strips, the schlong shows but then is immediately replaced with the underwear texture. I can circumvent it if I open console, click the actor and use the unequipall command but the schlong remains in its original state (albeit erect) so the foreskin doesn't pull back like it did previously.

I've only noticed it happening after my power went out the other day (PC was in sleep mode) but it had to repair/rebuild the drive Skyrim is stored on. I thought it was the missing script initially so I DLed the newest version of the mod but to no avail. I have also tried reinstalling/reloading SOS through the MCM, also with no luck. It also appears to only be the 'Bad dog anthro" that is having this problem. The sheaths including the lykaois and the MMG appear to be working just fine. For the time being i have just reduced the probability of people getting this schlong to zero, so its no big deal, but if you have any ideas as to what could be the problem or maybe an outright solution i would much appreciate it!

Im sure you would also like to see my load order, but im unsure how to acquire it, save manually copying each individual one

thanks in advance, I love your mods

I don't have an immediate thought about what went wrong. It's possible the script burped somehow and left the info about schlongs in a bad state. It's possible that if you did a clean uninstall of SOS and Hoodies both, then cleaned the save, then installed again, that might solve the problem. Or not.

Try a new game and see if it happens there. If so the above might work.

the method you suggested did not work unfortunately, however when I tested a new game It was working fine, as well as previous saves I had from other playthroughs, so ive decided to just start fresh again, I was only level 8 anyhow so no big loss. hopefully the problem doesnt crop up again but I wont worry about that for now lol thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with Werewolves, but I'm not sure if it's because this mod or because any other mod.

Basically, when I transform into a WW, the Schlong is really small despite the fact that it's still the same in the SOS menu. If I change it and change it back to its number, then the problem gets fixed, but I'll have to do this every time I turn into a WW. Any ideas what could be causing this?