Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

On 2/2/2020 at 10:40 PM, aragonit said:

I have a problem with the Khajit sheath not "working", because nothing comes out during masturbation events. Do I need a special fix for that? It looks really stupid they stroking thin air.

Sounds like your scripts aren't running. Things to try:

Start a new game, see if they work on the new character. If they do, do a clean reinstall of Hoodies and SOS. (Go to small indoor area, save, remove both mods, load and let it run a few minutes, save, clean the save, load and run a few minutes, save, load SOS and Hoodies back up again, should work at that point.

If the new game doesn't work, reinstall the mods and check your load order. 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:14 PM, cyberfox said:

Basically, when I transform into a WW, the Schlong is really small despite the fact that it's still the same in the SOS menu. If I change it and change it back to its number, then the problem gets fixed, but I'll have to do this every time I turn into a WW. Any ideas what could be causing this?

I've seen tiny schlongs on characters. It usually fixes itself after a bit. I don't know what's causing it.

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2020 at 3:14 PM, cyberfox said:

I'm having a problem with Werewolves, but I'm not sure if it's because this mod or because any other mod.

Basically, when I transform into a WW, the Schlong is really small despite the fact that it's still the same in the SOS menu. If I change it and change it back to its number, then the problem gets fixed, but I'll have to do this every time I turn into a WW. Any ideas what could be causing this?

From my experience, as soon as a character is loaded, they tend to revert to a smaller, default size. this often happens on game load, and requires a pop into the SOS menu to look into the actor settings. Exiting them applies their defaults, and they resume their usual size. I just do it as second nature. 

the same sort of thing might be happening to you.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I don't use sex lab is there a console command I can use?

These commands without SAE? They are from the later mod SAM:

Also, some console commands carry over from SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim). These include:

SAE SOSFlaccid		//turn schlong flaccid
SAE SOSFastErect	//get erection quickly
SAE SOSErect		//get erection gradually
SAE SOSBendXX		//replace xx with value from -9 to 9 to adjust erection angle, default=0

Again, add player. before the command to target the player character. After entering these commands, the error message "The event was not processed by the graph" will be displayed; this is expected behaviour and can safely be ignored. The commands will be executed once you close the console.

https://vectorplexus.com/topic/587-controlling-erection/

It's the closest I can find to commands for SOS.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:06 PM, FurgerBurger said:

How hard would it be to change the Khajiit schlong texture to match the Masculine leopard texture?

Hey, I started using the Masculine leopard texture recently and also found the textures didn't match up.

I just fooled around on the texture dds and brightened the sheath a bit and darkened the schlong (because I've always thought they were to light.) to try match it up as much as possible.

Still needs a bit of fine tuning, but i'm happy with how it looks.

I'll post the texture file here if anyone else using the Masculine Leopard Texture wants to try it out.

just replace the file in the following folder. (The Bad Dog Hoodies Mod Folder that contains the textures.) (Don't forget to back up the original if you don't like what it looks like.)

E:\ModOrganizer\mods\Bad_Dog_Hoodies.8.11.1.0\textures\actors\character\SOS\BadDog\Feline\Male

Hope this helps.

20200331101737_1.jpg

20200331101729_1.jpg

20200331101858_1.jpg

Masculine_Leopard_Textures_for_Bad_Dog Hoodies_Sheath.7z

On 4/2/2020 at 10:22 PM, Bad Dog said:

Got tired of people telling me the erection spell wasn't working so I posted an update which lets it work.

Thanks for the update.

Will check it out. I never really used the spells for erections, but i actually tested them out yesterday (whilst doing some mod tests) and it just undressed Derkeethus with no erection.

I will test the update and give you feedback on it. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Either I'm bad at searching for answers, which isn't exactly new for me in most places, or there actually isn't information on my predicament.

I wanted to disable one of the anthro schlongs variants without disabling the other. Within MCM it shows two sections for not only the anthro, but also for the canine and female slits. I have I have Bad_Dog_Hoodies v8.12 and Bad_Dog_Hoodies_Females v8.12 as I also wanted some schlongs for females. However, if I disable anything in one of the MCM options for one of these, it also changes the matching one. I can manually select an actor though and switch between the versions without much issue other than texture blending issues.

First two show the Argonian as 0.00% for Shape Probability before changing values.

20200603205706_1.jpg.13e4d284d7657cfe4e0e6ce5686ae27c.jpg

20200603205735_1.jpg.d331fb69a34114413a3aecd6c897a0cf.jpg

Here I change the value, then go back to the other one to show that it changed as well.

20200603205800_1.jpg.2bd9671da263ff18061e01714dbb443b.jpg

20200603205813_1.jpg.591da8d4f71b86610cd7819ec74d699a.jpg

This is the same for all menu options that have a duplicate.

- Bad Dog Slit
- Bad Dog Anthro
- Bad Dog Sheath
- Bad Dog Female Sheath

It is entirely possible that I am missing something that would otherwise be obvious to someone else, but I seem to be at a loss currently. Any help with figuring this out would be helpful whether it be a question to get me to look at something, or right out directing me, within reason, on how to fix this.

I hope that the images were not too large. I didn't want to make them too small to the point of having difficulty reading the text. I tried to make it appear close to the size of this text within reason.

Here is me changing an npc (from interesting npcs) that got fitted with the mismatching schlong. Perhaps there is a way to remove the first schlong without breaking the esp?

Edit: I should have looked for it before... There were more files in Yiffy Age 04_YA_SOS that I somehow didn't think about... Time to try to sort that out. o_o
-- This fixed the duplicate menus as well as a texture issues so far. I'll add a new comment if I find other issues that I can't sort out on my own. I guess I just needed to 'write' down my problem before I could figure it out.

20200603213305_1.jpg.d6c90f508805662b06a78485b2ea6d24.jpg

The current schlong equipped.

20200603213407_1.jpg.232512d6c564260f517c23d79e2b0bb2.jpg

The one I want equipped.

20200603213415_1.jpg.f6a6cc3b5391f6b295e35c74028d5895.jpg

The hand doesn't quite fit the size, but that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the texture on the other one. (too lazy to try and change that texture for now, but that would let me change the size easier if I wanted to)

20200603213442_1.jpg.43e3665611aa5723a92a45bf5dd88ab3.jpg

These are a bit of a mess. Too many schlong mods, and I didn't really think about how more than one might be loaded up at once, so the names aren't clear. Once you figure out which is what, you can disable specific races using SOS's MCM.

• 2 weeks later...

Would the uncut human schlong ("Bad Dog Anthro") be compatible with your other mod, Yiffy Age of Skyrim? I'd like to use that mod but I'd prefer human dicks to sheaths. And I'm aware that mod comes with an anthro dick, but I do like the uncut look.

It and the sheath work with Inigo (he gets a blue dick), so I figure it's at least possible. 

On 6/25/2020 at 3:05 PM, Bad Dog said:

Huh. I thought the anthro dicks in YA were uncut and unsheathed themselves. I'll have a look. 

Oh, my mistake, apologies if they are already.

I haven't actually used YA yet, but I read something about VectorPlexus schlongs in the description, so I just assumed it was the default SOS human ones on there.