Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Yeah, the snow leopard hasn't been updated in ages and this hoodies mechanism isn't compatible with older mods (which is why the version number change).

I'll go back and bring the other mods up to date but the snow leopard mod is obsolete, replaced by the Cat Races mod. I'll go through my older mods and drop a note on them.

Alright, I figured it might be obsolete. However I think I'll keep using it since I prefer the shape of the original head to the ones in Cat Races.

I noticed the Cat Races body has physics in the butt, breasts and belly, while the older Snow Leopard doesn't. Could I make this work by just replacing some files, or is it more involved (and thus beyond my skills)?

@zankurous Erm. Good question. Might be fine or I might have kept the script name but changed the function so that one or the other set of schlongs is buggered. Didn't really think that through.

@tekuusne yeah, well. if you were talking tigers you might have an argument but i think the new snow leopard head is better. the body jiggles are all in the body, which isn't mine so I think that has to do with your setup.

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah the khajiit head isn't very snow-leopardy but I'm partial to it anyways, I think Bethesda did a good job with it.

The reason I asked about the body is my NPC khajiits got the jiggles but the snow leopard didn't. But in any case replacing the malebodykhajiit nifs under unique\ with files from SOS seems to have done the trick.  (I really wish I understood this body stuff better...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 8:21 PM, Bad Dog said:

There is no esm, it turned into an esp.

This means that any mod that relies on your mod is probably broken now, right?

I remember Cumshot not working right with your hoodies, but I don't remember the exact details. I think they flickered in/out of their sheaths and the origin was all off when the climax happened...? I hope to remember to try them again soon and come back to report.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Does anything rely on Hoodies, other than my own mods?

I've never had issues with cumshot and Hoodies. Just checked and it still seems fine.

I dunno... Apparently not... Someone was asking about needing the ESM back...? ?

I just tried to run hoodies and cumshot together and the Argonian spikey SOS package does not render--at all. I get a hole I can see through to the other side. I quickly tried your other hoodie SOS packages on my save and they seem to work more or less as expected. I just did a quick masturbation animation with each one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently started having a problem with this mod where, whenever a sex scene begins, the schlong disappears off of all male characters, leaving a large square hole in the mesh. Also the schlongs no longer seem to respond to SL Aroused Redux, in terms of stages of erection depending on arousal. A complete reinstall of Skyrim and full purge of my mods, installing only the SL mods, USLEEP and Alternate Start, didn't seem to fix anything. LOOT didn't help either. My load order is below if that helps.

Spoiler

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

XPMSE.esp

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

HornyCreatures.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

SLDragons.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

BadDogSchlongCore.esp

BDHoodieSchlong.esp

BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp (deactivated)

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

Skat the Rat.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I'm happy to provide more information.

I'm using 9.3.0.0 at the moment. The disappearing schlong problem has been fixed, with the exception of the Argonian Spiky which now doesn't show up at all, being the big mesh hole all the time. I uninstalled and reinstalled a bunch of mods to see if that helped anything, so that's probably where that change came in.

Edit: The schlongs are still not responding to SL Aroused Redux (V28b) in terms of the stages of erection depending on arousal.

I've included some logs below, I hope these are the correct logs. I got them from Mod Organizer.

usvfs-2021-01-31_14-33-26.log usvfs-2021-01-31_18-24-40.log

No, logs are pretty much always the papyrus logs. They're generated by the game at run time. Google "papyrus log" and you'll get instructions on how to generate one.

I might not have tested the spiky schlong... but it should show up. I'll check it out.

K, I'm seeing you reload your game and the schlong registering correctly for SL and SLA events. But I don't see you actually doing anything like, uh, having sex. I'm also not seeing SLA run through its arousal checks, but that might be because you didn't run things very long.

Check that SOS integration is enabled in SLA. Lower the scan frequency to 15 sec if you don't want to run for at least 5 minutes. Sex somebody up. 

Okay, I sexed up some Argonians and a Khajiit (my player character is Khajiit), also did a horse (activated by SLAC) and entered some combat (random encounter). Also did some arousal checks with the SLA hotkey. The log seems to be much larger this time, so hopefully it has all the information in it.

I also checked and SOS integration is enabled in SLA.

Papyrus.0.log

You have a bunch of XPMSE errors I don't recognize. Maybe you didn't click "skeleton arm fix" when running FNIS?

You don't have RaceCompatibility loaded and you should.

I see you equipping the erect schlong for the sex scene. This didn't show up in the UI? Just a hole where it should have been? If so does it ever show up, like if you use the erection spell on yourself, do you get a hard schlong? Are you using SL's free camera? If so, have you tried turning it off during the scene?

I see you going soft again, but wearing clothes so it doesn't show.

Then again a few times.

Now, what are you doing to poor Ma'randru-jo? Got him all sexed up, I guess. Whoop-te-doo, now you're both soft again.

***This is all looking the way I'd expect. SLA isn't checking arousal levels much -- just once that I saw -- but that might be correct based on how often it scans. So your problem isn't that Hoodies isn't triggering, it's that the actual meshes aren't showing up for some reason. Try to go through the levels using SLA, the keys, and the erection spell  and say what happens.

Okay, so to answer your questions:

I do have the skeleton arm fix when I run FNIS.

I have now installed RaceCompatbility, and then tested everything below

When using the erection spell, the schlong becomes hard.

With regards to SL's free camera, I don't have that on as I've heard it can be problematic.

Going through the levels of erection with the SOS Bend Schlong keys shows the different stages of erection, using the Erection spell gives a full erection, and adjusting the arousal levels through SLA's Puppet Master does not change what stage of erection is showing. SOS is enabled in SLA.

Here's the log from my testing of these things, hope it helps. (Also got attacked by a dragon so you might find that in there)

Papyrus.0.log

I'm not seeing any SLA trigger events. The scan frequency is 120 seconds. If you want to test that, set the scan frequency to 15 seconds and the exposure on the puppet page to 90. There might be some problem there or it might just not have run long enough, but it seems like it should have fired at least once.

The important problem here is all schlongs disappearing when sex starts, right? So we know the meshes are there and work and we know the scripts are there and work. In the last log I could see the erect mesh getting assigned, so the SL trigger is getting caught.

I'm stumped. What happens if you start sex nude? Does the schlong disappear?

This is all with the spikey schlong? Same behavior with the others? I'll check the spikey schlong again, but the logs all look right and you say the mesh looks right outside of sex so I don't think it's that.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. All schlongs are visible during and outside sex, with the sole exception of the Spikey schlong, which is invisible at all times.

I found a solution to my other problem, the one where the schlong meshes wouldn't update based on arousal. There is a setting in SLA, something along the lines of "Require Naked Actors to Change Arousal", which was enabled. Disabling this made the unsheathing schlongs work.