Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

I've played with a few different variants of the argonian schlong. The original was a very plain tentacle-like thing. Then someone said, howabout this and so I did one with spikes along its length. Then MMG made a better one with bulbs at the base and a defined head. So it's just an additional shape, should you care.

Since I installed the 9.5 update, all of my schlongs slowly loose their erection/tilt state--they slowly sink/fall until they are pointing straight down at the actor's feet. The deflation happens from arousal and during sex animations. If I use the manual tilt control hot keys, they will snap to the new state and slowly sink again. If I press "N" to check arousal state (and it's high) they will snap partial/fully erect as appropriate and then slowly sink back down. I also installed the ungulate update at around the same time, so it could of been that too. I don't think I installed much else around that time. I tried restarting SOS and it didn't help. I'm not sure what else to try, but I don't know much about Skyrim mod debugging.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why isn't SLA listed as a hard requirement?

Sos + wet schlongs...perfect

Sos + leitos add ons... perfect

Sos + this.... no effect. 

So I need sexlab framework and aroused just for this to work like the previous mentioned  add ons, correct?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 1:19 AM, Coalsack94 said:

Is there any patch for female sheath and Feminine Khajiit (Grey Cat and Snow Leopard). I'm using the male one and work perfectly, but females are missing on their unique bits.

i know it exists but it is hidden deep within loverslab in some comment on some topic, good luck finding it

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I've recently added this mod to my SOS schlong collection and noticed that the stages of arousal simply don't work for me. The "flaccid" state looks completely normal, but when I use the SOS erection hotkeys/ spells, the mesh doesn't change as it should (all sheathed schlongs remain completely sheathed and the anthro one still has the foreskin covering the head).

At first I thought there might have been some kind of conflict between Hoodies and other body retexture mods I use, but after disabling them one by one, the issue was still there. 

I also tried creating a brand new character to check if things would be different (as advised in a previous post), but they weren't. I reinstalled both SOS and Hoodies. tried them with no other body replacer mods active and it still didn't work (before reinstalling both mods I had tried only reinstalling Hoodies, but of course that didn't work either). 
I use MO and so far, every other schlong add on for SOS has worked fine for my mod setup, although I guess that's because none of them have unsheathing/ changing shafts? Whatever the case, I hope I'm not overlooking some simple/ obvious fix that I haven't tried yet. Other tests that I've done include: changing the race and trying each type of Hoodie schlong out, casting the SOS erection spell on NPCs after changing their schlong type to be a Hoodie one, installing the FVAR argonian retexture mod with the Hoodie schlong patch and having it overwrite the original mod. All of these resulted in the same issue. 
Another thing is that I don't use SL. I didn't try installing it and SLA because I read that the mod is supposed to work with it. 

This is the Papyrus log for me just loading up the new char save, swapping to the different Hoodie schlongs and attempting to change their state with the SOS erection hotkeys:

Papyrus.0.log

I've got the latest version of the mod and the log was from a fresh new save file that I had created before logging and then just loaded it for logging purposes. 
I have since deleted SOS and every file that had anything to do with Hoodies from my pc and then downloaded them again from the site (SOS 3.0 and Hoodies 9.5). I disabled every other mod except SkyUI, Alternate start and the SKSE related mods and only enabled the newly reinstalled Hoodies and SOS mods, created yet another new character to test it out and the models still didn't work. 
Another thing that I forgot to mention in the previous post is that I use LOOT for my plugin order.

Here's the log of the latest save I tried testing out the mod on after I had reinstalled both SOS and Hoodies. The warnings look almost exactly the same as the ones in the previous log I posted though, so I really don't know what the issue could be.

Papyrus.0.log

Well shucks. Seems like this mod won't run without sexlab. I dunno how that can be, cuz there's not a hard link to SL in the ESP or the scripts, but when I run without it I get the same errors in my log that you're seeing. I'll look at a fix after my current run of FO4 work but for now, that's how it is.

• 1 month later...

I checked and it seems to be the right version. Did you try it in game anyway?

IN OTHER NEWS...

There was some discussion on another thread about using NiOverride's ability to apply tri morphs to bodies as a way of making schlongs go erect. Instead of swapping the mesh at certain points, apply a morph. Advantages would be no awkward mesh swapping and much smoother transitions from one stage to the next. 

I'm ready to see if it's feasible but I'm blocked pretty much right out the gate. I can't get the morphs to apply at all. I have a script applying the morphs and I can see it run. I have the _0 and _1 weight nifs and the shape references the tri file. I can load the shape and the tri file in OS and OS is happy. I made a version of the male body that has two obvious tri morphs that match the ones I set in the script, to see if they would get applied to the body. They don't. I set the morphs to value 1.0 and 100.0. Neither made a difference.

Does anyone have experience with this system? Is there some magic master switch that needs to be turned on, or some other obvious thing to enable it?

On 9/2/2021 at 4:20 AM, Bad Dog said:

IN OTHER NEWS...

Hi bad dog,

i do not know, if it is of help to you, but i did something similar in my mod TAWONAE.

The idea there was, to make panties change their shape, depending on the arousal level. It is the same idea, you try to implement, but with shlongs.

I did make it work with the mod ABBA. ABBA introduced some sliders, that change the form of body shapes depending on the arousal (in this case i used the Innieoutie sliders). In general it works very well, but the system is very limited.

I am not a coding person, but i think it could work similar with the shlongs. If you can define more sliders, there could be even different stages for the deformation, like flaccid shape, semi aroused and fully aroused shapes.

You could take a look at the ABBA code and do something similar or even (preferable) expand the functionality.

Some questions:

Why is mesh swapping awkward?

Do you have any idea, if the mesh swap is more expensive resource vise, than shape morph via sliders?

I hope I could help you somehow. I also hope , you can implement and expand the morph system. I have some ideas for dynamic outfits or body parts, but my code-fu is practically non existent.

cheers

That's fabulous, actually. If I have something working to copy it's much simpler. I'll check out your stuff.

I'm thinking 20 morphs--one for each of the SOS stages. I can catch the SOS events on LE or do what I do now and catch spells, schlong up/down, SLAroused events, and SL events. Based on arousal, apply one of the morphs. That way the change from one to the next is very smooth.

Did you have any issues with normals? I'm worried that if the faces point in an entirely different direction, the shading will look lousy--kinda like the shading on breasts looks bad unless you do a special normal for the size you've chosen.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

That's fabulous, actually. If I have something working to copy it's much simpler. I'll check out your stuff.

I'm thinking 20 morphs--one for each of the SOS stages. I can catch the SOS events on LE or do what I do now and catch spells, schlong up/down, SLAroused events, and SL events. Based on arousal, apply one of the morphs. That way the change from one to the next is very smooth.

Did you have any issues with normals? I'm worried that if the faces point in an entirely different direction, the shading will look lousy--kinda like the shading on breasts looks bad unless you do a special normal for the size you've chosen.

no, no problems with normals, but the changes i made were not very radical. the panty in the picture shows fully aroused shape. 

Spoiler

image_2021-02-15_032944.png

maybe bothsided textures can help here?

any ideas on my questions?