Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

No

No no no

no no no no

no no

no

no

I've done patches for other mods sometimes but in the end I like what I like and I built what I like and now I'mma go do more of what I like. 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:23 AM, Apex-Fox said:

Thanks >~<

No worries, it's pretty much done, but I might work a bit more on it still.
What needs fixing is smoother seams, neck fix and sheath fur fixes.

WiP:

20200715013815_1.thumb.jpg.8e266aba6505c38cda89a44a55e39510.jpg20200715013948_1.thumb.jpg.b6fb56e7b7c3d9da49bbf5c890856942.jpg

Did some detailed custom modifications to the Diffuse, Normal, Shine etc. (New tailhole, navel and more) Anyways, this is currently only made for Khajiits in Skyrim Special Edition, as the textures are saved in the new BC7 format for the highest quality possible. I can and probably will try to work making the seam a bit less visible, but this is what I got so far :3

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 12:47 AM, Bad Dog said:

No

No no no

no no no no

no no

no

no

I've done patches for other mods sometimes but in the end I like what I like and I built what I like and now I'mma go do more of what I like. 

You promised to make a human hoodie remake. With a proper msn-UV-mesh matching. With no sharp edge along the shaft which spoils the whole sight of a shlong, the only all-uncut shlong in Skyrim.

anthro\male\malegenitals_p0

• 1 month later...

I'd like some help in the mesh department. Currently my plan is to just use 2 of the human male uncut meshes, p0 and p3 [I also edited the textures from SmurfAverage to VectorPlexus Regular], for use through another SOS Addon framework (SOS Addon ALPHAs that assign schlongs by faction). However while the mesh is for all intent and purposes just fine as they are, since they are based on Smurf Average, it has less girth than VectorPlexus Regular, I would like to know how to edit the mesh to at least have the shaft get to the same girth as VectorPlexus Regular.

I also have Leito's Uncut, but I'm also invested in how the p3 mesh look, so that's the reason I'm trying to get some mesh work in.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:05 AM, Guest said:

You promised to make a human hoodie remake. With a proper msn-UV-mesh matching. With no sharp edge along the shaft which spoils the whole sight of a shlong, the only all-uncut shlong in Skyrim.

anthro\male\malegenitals_p0

On 10/8/2020 at 3:07 PM, Bad Dog said:

Did I say that? Real question is how did I ever release a schlong with an obvious seam?

Edit: Seams look ok to me. Be specific about which model/texture combo? Pics help.

There

32424137.png

I really hope you can fix it soon! I tried editing UV on my own, but I can help it. This razor sharp ridge spoils everything. Pretty please!

Spoiler
15 hours ago, in'n'out said:

There

32424137.png

I really hope you can fix it soon! I tried editing UV on my own, but I can help it. This razor sharp ridge spoils everything. Pretty please!

yeah i noticed that as well when evaluating the p0 and p3 meshes in game (by way of PgUp erecting). The other meshes were fine. Not so much of a deal breaker to me since there's only a few SL animations that would display the underside of the mesh prominently, but I certainly noticed it. 

On 11/24/2020 at 11:59 AM, Bad Dog said:

It's not easy, if you're not set up for it. I have two versions of blender, two sets of import/export scripts, and various additional scripts. Also two versions of nifskope and a few other tools.

I decided to just use OutfitStudio to do it.  I'm not particularly happy with my edit becoz I'm unsure whether it 'looks' 'wrong' or not, but I guess I can live with it.

On 11/28/2020 at 4:49 AM, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, I forgot about OS. Its tools are not as convenient so I don't go that route much.

@in'n'out ya ok that sucks. It's in the MSN and I never saw it. (That's because my skyrim is all furry these days.) I'll fix.

Good to hear that! Let me know once you bring it to eyegasm friendly state, okay!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, peeps and pervs: With apologies, I'm going to take 8.13 down and put it back up in a minute as 9.0.

The reason is there's a spell that I want to be common to all the schlongs (it listens for erection-changing events), but it has to depend on some forms in SOS's ESP and it wants to live in my core ESM so that it can be common. To do that I have to change my ESM to an ESP. Which is (nearly) game-breaking--you have to uninstall all the hoodies, clean save, then re-install.

If feels dumb because it's a real nothing-burger change functionally, but getting everything to stack right turns it into a bigger deal.

I couldn't get this to work with your Snow Leopard and its white feline junk.

With 9.0 I got all kinds of weird behavior, the genitals switching between regular gray sheathed and uncut anthro, and I even got undressed a couple of times which I assume was when it was changing arousal states. White feline shows ok sheathed but it doesn't get erect or becomes invisible.

Then I tried 8.12 and it works otherwise fine, but again the white feline remains sheathed. What I ended up doing was replacing textures\actors\character\SOS\BadDog\Feline\Male\khajiit_color.dds with TigerPenisColor.dds from the snow leopard files, and now I can use both BD Sheath and MMG Beast and they both look okay. My NPCs get the leopard skin from Grey Cat And Leopard and it works for them too, since the leopard has a light colored belly.

So I guess my question is just should the snow leopard have worked out of the box? I'm pretty sure my load and deploy orders were correct enough.