Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Mesh swapping is a visual downer. There's a quick glitch as the swap happens, and a new erect dick comes in either hanging down (HDT) or horizontal--then it gets lifted into the erect position. It's enough that I don't want to implement more erection levels, because then the swapping would happen more often. It also seems like the engine can get confused and not apply the new mesh properly, though that's rare and inconsistent.

(Actually making more mesh levels is no longer much of a hassle actually--with my exporter I can do one mesh with 10 shape keys and export 10 meshes in one go, tho I guess I'd have to do _0 and _1 variants of each one, which, ick.) 

I don't know about the engine cost. I would think it would be simpler because you're just moving verts around and the engine does that all the time. But that might not be true and NiOverride is outside the engine so I don't really know.

I'm having a little more success with my mod but it's not there yet. I don't get the morph applied immediately but if I save, exit, and restart then I see the body morph take effect but not (I think) the schlong morph. I do see NiOverride finding my two tri files.

Is there some special thing to do to make the morph take effect right away? Also is there a difference between SE and LE? I'm testing this on LE.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Mesh swapping is a visual downer. There's a quick glitch as the swap happens, and a new erect dick comes in either hanging down (HDT) or horizontal--then it gets lifted into the erect position. It's enough that I don't want to implement more erection levels, because then the swapping would happen more often. It also seems like the engine can get confused and not apply the new mesh properly, though that's rare and inconsistent.

(Actually making more mesh levels is no longer much of a hassle actually--with my exporter I can do one mesh with 10 shape keys and export 10 meshes in one go, tho I guess I'd have to do _0 and _1 variants of each one, which, ick.) 

I don't know about the engine cost. I would think it would be simpler because you're just moving verts around and the engine does that all the time. But that might not be true and NiOverride is outside the engine so I don't really know.

I'm having a little more success with my mod but it's not there yet. I don't get the morph applied immediately but if I save, exit, and restart then I see the body morph take effect but not (I think) the schlong morph. I do see NiOverride finding my two tri files.

Is there some special thing to do to make the morph take effect right away? Also is there a difference between SE and LE? I'm testing this on LE.

I do not own LE, so i can not say anything about it. The morphs are handled and triggered by ABBA. You could probbably take a look at the source files. In my game, it takes always a little bit of time to update after a freash load automaticaly, but it is possible to trigger the update process manually. M y game is heavily modded ( ca 400 mods), it surely does not helt to update it quicker.

I've been looking through the scripts, thanks, and didn't see anything special to make things happen. I've also been trying this on SE and getting different behavior so I'm not sure if the mechanism is as well supported on LE. But even on SE I'm not getting changes to happen in the moment--the closest is if I save with a morph that should have been applied but isn't sometimes when I reload the game it is applied. Same with NiOverride's logs--sometimes it writes to the log that it found the tris, sometimes not. I'll keep hacking at it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, excuse, me I dont know why but my slit schlongdoesnt work( both the female and male versions). All the others schlongs work, even in custom races without patches. I dont use sexlab, only ostim and its other addons. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Here my load order: 

loadorder.txt

Edited by kingaqwaqw
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there,

For the LE version of your mod.

I have been bug testing and re-order my load order for 4 days now.

Trying to solve the missing schlong during scenes. (outside of any scene it works perfectly with sos and all.)

After trying to mess around with floppy , sos , defeat and sexlab,

Google this problem watching some more MO 2 videos / loadorders (because I had to have fuck something up. (Im new to MO 2 )

When I finally gave up and started the journey looking at the forum.

I finally found that you replied to a user with some edited scripts. (Bad Dog Hoodies SSE on the 19 page 21 january)

And bam everything work perfectly. (Thank you for that.)

Your quote

[Okay, try this. Drop it on top of the scripts you have. I found two problems: One, I wasn't registering for events on game load, so even if it worked the first time, it wouldn't work the next time you started the game. And two, there was a race condition where if I caught the SL start event before SL stripped the actor, I'd see them as clothed and not equip the erect schlong. (Usually I have to not equip the erect schlong when clothed because it causes the actor to strip. And I can't strip for SL because then SL won't re-dress the actor afterwards. So I just put in a second's delay to give SL a chance to do its stuff.)

I'm not at all sure how I could have missed this, since I've been running with this setup. Anyway, try it out and let me know how it goes]

In short

Schlongs that this mod adds went missing during sex scenes after loading a game.

Question

So I wanted to ask you if its deliberate that these scripts are not included with the main download? ( maybe it breaks other stuff if you add them in?)

Perhaps you could add a section on your page saying [Schlongs that this mod adds went missing during sex scenes download this] or have it in the download this file button as a patch like hairless , drachis , CBBE enz?

I was on SE but went back to LE cause of 2 mods that I was missing they weren’t ported over yet and the hole new update incoming(anniversary) that can break skse + some mods.

So I was on a clean installation of the game

Just to prevent downloaders from getting this.

Thank you for the mod , your time and the support.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:30 PM, Bad Dog said:

Erm, how do you trigger it?

1) Open console

2) Click NPC

3) Type 'sae SOSSlowErect'

4) Disregard any warning about even not processed by graph

5) The NPC should be getting slowly erect now

Other SOS animation events that you can use with sae command (send animation event) for reference:
- SOSBend<float from -9 to 9>, for example sae SOSBend9

- SOSFastErect

On 11/20/2021 at 1:40 PM, Bad Dog said:

LOL that does answer my question and will be useful, but when is it invoked in normal game play?

IIRC SoS's spells invoke it. I also like to use it as part of a custom patch to SL aroused instead of the typical bends, since cocks kinda don't bend to a 160 degree angle from the downward position irl when peeps are super horny :P.

So If you find it too much of a hassle to implement it's nbd.

I had been doing some tinkering with sex scenes using the skyrim scene system, and one scene has npcs strip and then get an erection, but i found that it really takes you out of the scene when cocks just pop into erections instead of grow into them when an npc is naked, and I noticed that BDhoodies doesn't equip the P1 mesh when the SlowErect animation is called.

Edit2:

I just checked the scripts, you don't handle erection animation calls anymore via RCAE. Looks like you're handling them on a mod by mod basis in the script. Would I be correct in assuming that any mod calling anim events outside of the mods covered in the script won't affect the mesh swaps?

Edited by Chosen Clue

I was trying to do what SOS does by catching SOS erection spells and keys so as not to need RCAE. Downside is if there's no event to catch, just an animation, Hoodies will miss it. Only way to do that is by catching the event directly, I think. And that works on LE only. 

I can go back to catching RCAE events. There's no way I've found to check in a script whether RCAE ins installed or whether running under LE or SE. So I'd have to register the events in RCAE, ignore any error, and make sure things work correctly if RCAE isn't around and also if it is and there's a potential double trigger. Not hard, and all the code has been written at one point or another. I could look at this for my next pass.

• 1 month later...

First - great mod.  Variety is the spice of life, ya know!

In my current Skyrim LE setup, this mod works as it is supposed to per the description provided, and works well... except for :

I have Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) mod installed and noticed that the mod does not work on any of my "slaves" .  This includes the sheath, slit, or anthro equipment.  Non-slaves work fine.  I tried the "Erection - NPC" spell and the "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" spell on those slaves but got no response in the equipment department (the related videos play but the equipment does react.  Again, both spells work fine on "free" NPCs.

No issues with the base SOS schlongs or the Orc schlong mod either.  These all work on all NPCs. slaves and free.

I've deleted and clean reinstalled this hoodie mod but no joy.

Anyone else seen this issue or have suggestions on how to address?

Any help is appreciated... and thanks for sharing the mod.

Edited by Mrfishkies
4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I think I was running with that for a long time without issues, and I don't think it introduces new races. They don't get hard for sex, either?

No, their equipment doesn't do anything.  Typically, the slaves are naked.  Before a sex scene, underwear will flash onto the body and disappear pretty quickly. (less than a second I'd say)  The scene will start and the actors will go through the motions but the equipment will not rise to the occasion!  Really shows when the actor is alone playing with themselves - hands go through the act but there is no schlong there to hold on to.  The equipment is there (there is no black hole where it should be), just not up.

On 1/1/2022 at 9:18 AM, Bad Dog said:

Not seeing obvious problems there. You turn on the Papyrus log by setting some switches in the ini file (or with Bethini). Google 'Papyrus Log" and you'll find it.

Took some screwing around but see attached papyrus log.  

I tried to capture the issue and it appears to be near the end of the log as I used "Highwayman" as the actor.  But, then again, I really don't know what I am looking at with the log details

With more testing, I figured out that the anthro schlong works as do the base ones that come with SOS. (and the Orc add on too).  The ones that don't work are the Slit and the Sheath.

Thanks!

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Mrfishkies

Looks like your actor (Kirolsea) doesn't have their schlong exposed, even after the sex starts. Do you have armor mods running?

I'm not sure what's up with Highwayman. There's an "effect finished" message on them but right at the beginning of the sex and then they don't appear in the log again. 

So I'm not sure. I think other mods are screwing up showing the schlong mesh but I'm not certain.

You have a really old version of digi feet running. Shouldn't screw up the schlongs, but it makes me worry about what else you  have that's old.

• 2 weeks later...

... Sorry for the really slow response to your post but it appears on a new page and I missed it!  Rough New Year...

My actor (Kirolsea) doesn't seem to have any issues with schlongs working, no matter which one I use.  Sexlab strips the actors before anything starts so not an issue so far.

Yes, I do have armor mods running and have used the exposed setting in SOS on some actors so that the bottoms on some outfits will actually show on the actor.   

When checking that shlongs work, I've used naked actors.  Highwayman is an example of a Paradise Halls "slave" where the schlong isn't working.in the scene, he's not wearing clothes.  Again, anthro works but slit and sheath don't on slaves.  All schlongs work on all other actors & NPCs in the game.  I can capture other instances in simpler scenes if it will help.

The digi feet come for your Complete Khajiit V2.0 mod (not to keep tooting your horn but I use a number of your mods as they are good and pretty issue free).  Is there a better/newer version of digi feet I should be using?   I have a couple of your other races with digi feet loaded in the game.  I done have a handle on how many "old" mods I have but maybe a couple/few follower mods that predate Complete K. 

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Mrfishkies