Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Not directly. If you load the SOS Racemenu plugin you get control over the individual SOS bones. If you scale the whole schlong up but scale individual bones down you might get what you want.

Beware longer dicks poke out the back of heads and such. Or so I hear. 

10 hours ago, tmblrfish said:

Yeah but i get a single slider in the generalist RM menu, erection no shape change etc.

Keep digging. I think there's a pane that gives you control over all the bones.

2 hours ago, PsychosCreed said:

so the cocks mover too during sex or just the balls

Cocks primarily follow the SOS animations when they're erect, which is generally what you want.

1 hour ago, PsychosCreed said:

I have a slight problem with the schlongs where they come out at the beginning of a sex animation and then they go back in the sheath during it or just don't come out at all

Does it happen all the time or just occassionally? If only sometimes I've noticed this happen when the animation editor in sexlab's mcm gets stuck on an animation. Like if you're on an animation named blowjob1 and you go to the editor and it is on a completely different animation (it's supposed to automatically detect which animation you're on), that makes BDH schlongs glitch out for some reason. Saving and reloading usually fixes it.

Do note I've only seen this on older versions of BD Hoodie Schlongs and I haven't seen it since I've switched to a better laptop with an ssd. If it happens all the time then it's probably something else.

19 hours ago, Nuuhkia said:

Does it happen all the time or just occassionally? If only sometimes I've noticed this happen when the animation editor in sexlab's mcm gets stuck on an animation. Like if you're on an animation named blowjob1 and you go to the editor and it is on a completely different animation (it's supposed to automatically detect which animation you're on), that makes BDH schlongs glitch out for some reason. Saving and reloading usually fixes it.

Do note I've only seen this on older versions of BD Hoodie Schlongs and I haven't seen it since I've switched to a better laptop with an ssd. If it happens all the time then it's probably something else.

I use to not have this problem but now it's almost every animation. Even after deleting BD it still stays as a hoodie

also a random question but how would I go about changing a character's face because I've changed there Nif and their dds but they still won't use the face  

2 hours ago, PsychosCreed said:

Even after deleting BD it still stays as a hoodie

Then your installation is sick. Do a clean removal of Hoodies--instructions are all over the place including maybe in the OP--make sure it's working with plain SOS, and reinstall.

On 2/16/2019 at 8:19 PM, Bad Dog said:

Cocks primarily follow the SOS animations when they're erect, which is generally what you want.

To be honest, Floppy SOS has the advantage to have physics on the schlong, that seems way more realistic that having no physics at all when the bottom has a schlong inside a sex scene. (That is something that anyone that like bisexual/futa sex or else may like)

So, If by any chance you have the time to make a "no physics" or "FloppySOS compliant" version for balls and schlong of this fabulous mod (or simply bring back a 7.X version available to download as there were working fine with FloppySOS), you would make me become the happiest person on earth.

(PS: the werewolf schlong was supporting FloppySOS on version 7.X, but not anymore .... would be great if it could come back.)

Cheers and nice work on your mods, I really appreciate your work.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:51 AM, Bad Dog said:

Anybody got a copy of this? I lost my back versions when I lost my machine.

@PaganDragon might be a skeleton issue. Post a load order.

I use a mod manager (Vortex, the new version of the Nexus one) as my computer skills are laughable at best.  I used to do everything manually but after a few failed attempts and installing HCOS manually and screwing up royally I was recommended a mod manager.  As unhelpful as my explanation is do you know how I could show you my load order since it is in a mod manager?  Also sorry if I'm wasting your time

On 2/26/2019 at 4:51 PM, Bad Dog said:

Seems that nobody did have a copy of the old versions :-/

Well, if one day there is a new update on the files, and if it's not too commplicated or take too much time to have a version without floppySOS conflict, please don't hesitate to add it. :D

Much love.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a strange issue. I feel like this mod CAN'T be to blame (I used it in a old save for days without issue) but the evidence... *Sigh* I dunno...

Here's the thing: I've been having issues with tons of random CTDs. I've been troubleshooting for weeks and just today, I found out the following: in my 2 year old saves, with 100 more mods than I use now, I had 32 active scripts according to Save Cleaner. In my newer games, I start generating hundreds of active scripts in my saves REALLY fast (one got up to 1200+ in maybe 4 hours, another got up to 900+ in fifteen minutes). I found that a save before using any sex animations will have 2 or 3 scripts. And one a few minutes later that had two sex scenes will have 900 scripts and can't load even if I load coc qasmoke first.

The reason I'm here is that 95-99% of those active scripts are "BDSOSSchlongPlayer". Again, I can't imagine it is this mod (or my animations either, as I've used the exact same animations I used 2 years ago (and have used this mod in my previous saves) with only a few dozen scripts generated, and although I switched out some animations yesterday, that was AFTER the save that had 1200+ active scripts all labeled 'BDSOSSchlongPlayer').

Can you think of any mod that may not be playing nice with this one? I'm in the process of deactivating new mods one by one, then checking script counts in a save made post sex animation, but its slow going because I can crash in as little as 2 minutes, often before I even get the chance to START a sex animation. If there are any mods already known to have this issue, it would really help in my buggy troubleshooting attempts. :(

Edit: If it helps, aside from a handful of new mods (and about 100 mods not yet used at all), the only differences between my old playthrough and my new attempts to play are the fact that I'm now on a new computer that is FAR better than the old one, and I am now using Mod Organizer, while I was using NMM in my previous playthrough. I've tried my very old version of this mod that I used in previous playthroughs (3.X), as well as the most up to date version with the same results.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:51 AM, Bad Dog said:

Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs V7.0.1.7z

4 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I'm having a strange issue. I feel like this mod CAN'T be to blame (I used it in a old save for days without issue) but the evidence... *Sigh* I dunno…

Have you confirmed it works with a new save with nothing but it's requirements?

2 hours ago, ppp said:

Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs V7.0.1.7z 95.74 MB · 0 downloads

Have you confirmed it works with a new save with nothing but it's requirements?

I was saving that as a last resort. I only get the script bloat after a SexLab animation, and for some damned reason, even a new game with nothing but one mod (ANY mod) and its dependencies can crash in as little as 60 seconds... So getting through the vanilla start in order to test this is going to be VERY unpleasant...

I'm at my wit's end; my husband can play on my crappy old computer with SexLab and 20 other mods, but I can't play on mine with SexLab and nothing else except USLEEP, SKSE, ENBoost, stuff like that... I feel like I've tried every memory patch and crash fix known to man... Sorry for the change of subject, just needed to vent...

Edit: Also worth mentioning, since I don't think it's this mod alone, trying it by itself and having no problems will prove I was right, but not really find the culprit. >.< 

Edit 2: Well it took almost an hour, but I managed to find a safe point in a vanilla save to test this, and it works by itself, but I already suspected that was the case... Honestly, with all these random crashes, I'm not even sure why I bother troubleshooting mods when I can barely play vanilla. >.< Don't think I could handle watching my husband play all evening and not attempting to play myself lol.

Sorry, I should have said, with only it's prerequisites and Alternate Start or similar. Coc quasmoke (which I see you already know) should also get you into the game quickly.

Any mod? Can you start a new game with no mods without a crash? Or is it just SexLab mods? You should create a thread in Tech Support, if you haven't already.

45 minutes ago, ppp said:

Sorry, I should have said, with only it's prerequisites and Alternate Start or similar. Coc quasmoke (which I see you already know) should also get you into the game quickly.

Any mod? Can you start a new game with no mods without a crash? Or is it just SexLab mods? You should create a thread in Tech Support, if you haven't already.

Yeah, with my crash issues, I'm VERY familiar with Qasmoke... I guess I could have coc-ed to Whiterun from there and found someone to initiate an animation with... :/

And yes, it seems to be any mod... A couple days ago, I crashed with nothing but Alternate Start and USLEEP (and their dependencies). A couple days before that, I crashed with only PCEAr. That was attempting to test those mods when they weren't working right. They were NOT my only crashes that day; I've had at least 5-7 crashes a day with only 30 minutes of gameplay. Today, trying to troubleshoot this, I produced 32 crash dumps. It doesn't seem to matter what mods I have (if any at all), and I can crash as early as 60 seconds after loading a save. I've even started getting the runtime errors that supposedly occur after the Soul Cairn, yet I haven't even left Riverwood yet... Earlier, while in full screen mode, I froze up while jumping out of the tower in Helgen, and that too could have been a runtime error that I couldn't see.

I've been hesitant about posting in tech support though, as I feel like there's nothing left to try, and with OSR online now gone, I can do nothing to decipher any crash logs... But I'm so frustrated... I guess it couldn't hurt to try once I gather as much information as I can... Not easy, as they seem to be completely random.

Thank you for your replies, as I know this is not the place for me to be posting about this problem. ;)

Well, I'm not 100% sure what I did... I found the culprit of my script bloat just for starters; I realized that my mouse had done the lovely crap it does where I click and it thinks I double clicked. When I disabled FloppySOS, it immediately reactivated it without me realizing it. Strange though, as I used it with my old version of Bad Dog's 2 years ago with no issue, while I was getting bloat with the old version of Bad Dog's alongside FloppySOS just yesterday. But it might have started the bloat after I updated Naturalistic HDT, as I have no saves from before that to test.

BUT, if that's the case, then that didn't contribute in full to my crashes, I had them before I updated my HDT, just not as bad. All I've done differently besides disabling FloppySOS is changed my enblocal VideoMemorySizemb to use my full 8gb of ram. Before, it used 6. Also strange, though, as Memory Blocks Log said I was only using 280 or less memory when I'd crash.

The other thing I did was ran Dxtory while playing. And so far today, after weeks of the game being COMPLETELY unplayable, I've only crashed 3 times; once looking at hair in RaceMenu, and twice when my computer went to screensaver while the game was in windowed mode. The game couldn't recover from that, so it stopped responding, then closed. So either those three things helped, or I'm just having a lucky day. >.< *Knock on wood*

Edit: Oh yes, and I also found a LOOT update. Usually LOOT tells me when there's an update, but it didn't this time, so I assumed all was well, lol.

Found another strange issue/ possible conflict; sometimes, I'll come across an NPC whose schlong size is listed as '0'. Its visibly obvious too, when they look like a Ken doll while naked, lol. I'll see if I can find the source of the issue, and/or try the version 7 that was posted. I never saw this bug before updating this mod.

Question: is unchecking the 'loincloth' esp all that's needed to keep NPCs from wearing it? Although I'd love it if it looked like the vanilla loincloth. :P

Edit: Even more strange, I haven't seen the issue for a while, and all I did differently was install a flying mod... But I HAVE seen a guy attempting to bone my character in his underwear. What determines who wears the loincloths, and how do I make them remove it?

Edit again: Well the problem has now be REPLACED by the 'loincloth' underwear. EVERYONE is wearing it at all times and I can't seem to do anything about it. I'm worried if I disable the esp, it'll just make everyone into Ken dolls instead, since SOS says they have schlongs, but the underwear is overriding them, and I feel like it was when I had the loincloth esp unchecked before that I had Ken dolls. It was why I reactivated it. :(

Also worth noting, usually when I have this issue with the default SOS underwear, it's because they have no schlong at all according to the MCM. In this case, the MCM says they have one, but the thong/loincloth shows up instead when they're naked.