Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

On 6/30/2022 at 1:41 PM, Bad Dog said:

The scripts referred to have now been incorporated into the mod. (Or at least the fixes from them.) So if you're saying it now works, good.

Can I ask you once again? Is there any difference between SL Aroused and SLA Redux? I use a second one, and still have no response to actual arousal level. If I erect it manually, then press "N", it seems it works, but never by itself. Any help will be appreciate, I'm about to give up. Here is my loadorder. Thanks, anyway. 

loadorder.txt

Hey, sorry to bug but I'm going nuts. So, I downloaded the Skyfurry collection found here: https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/0q5oty

For the most part it's been great, but I've run into one very specific issue which is driving me nuts: Specifically, the female schlongs that come in the cockbox just... don't work. It's like for whatever reason, my female models are locked into "no schlong." Male schlongs work just fine, and I have no issues with them whatsoever. Moreover, I installed a basic UMP fem schlong just to see if it was an issue with the model, but nope - the unp schlong works perfectly fine! I'm wondering if there's something obvious I missed somehow, but I've really been tearing my hair out over this!

1 hour ago, Electroraptor said:

Later. I'm in no mood to see whole intro right now, I have to go to sleep, then I'll spend a few days at the metal festival. Thanks a lot for your patience, man, anyway. 

Use "Live another Life" mod. Or just type "coc riverwood" at the console when you get to the main logo.

19 minutes ago, LiquidParadox said:

Hey, sorry to bug but I'm going nuts. So, I downloaded the Skyfurry collection found here: https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/0q5oty

Best to ask over there. I'm really not sure what they've done, particularly with the females.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm back and finally got some Skyrim - time ? So... In the new game it's the same, but I've found something. A Slot 52 in SexLab stripping items. When it's checked, a spikey don't reflect an actual arousal level, but works reliably in SL scenes. When it's unchecked, spike works fine with actual arousal level, but dismissing after a few second in sex scene. 
Really don't know how it works, so any other tips or advices will be appreciated. But... I think I can live with it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...