Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

On 4/5/2019 at 10:38 AM, Mannaan2013 said:

I love this mod, but the problem is for some reasons it make floppySOS don't work.

help.

Yeah, you don't want to use the current version with FloppySOS. The two clashed badly in my game, leading to hundreds of active scripts in my save files, and was apparently a contributing factor to constant crashes I was getting from all those scripts. Fortunately, I held off on progressing until my game was stable, so I didn't lose any progress by having to revert to older saves.

So I was testing all my SOS addons to see what sort of size settings I want for them, and I had some problems with the MMG Beast in Khajiits. I had better luck on the Argonians, but the Khajiits struggle to get erect. In one test, nothing happened when I set an NPC to have an erection. So I uninstalled everything except the bare bones of these and SOS, as well as XPMSE, and tried it on a qasmoke created character. It swapped meshes between erect MMG and partially erect sheath at least a dozen times before finally staying at max erection, so it actually took a good 30-60 seconds to become stable.

Is this a known issue? I didn't see anything about it in the opening post...

• 2 weeks later...

I tried too install that mod, mostly because i find the Beast race versions better than having them run around with Human genitals, but as son as i install it my game crashes at opening.
Interestingly enough the Mod seems too share some file names with Ancient Dwemer Metals, atleast does nexus tell me that when i install it.
Nexus tells me of complications with Smurf Average and Leitos as well.
I deinstalled Ancient Dwemer Metalls, Smurf Average and Leitos and it still did not work, it also wants too overrite some SOS datas, but that seems normal and SOS is a Requierment so i ruled that out.
I dont know what exactly the reason could be.
Would hope for an anwear and or Solution.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, that's weird. When loading only SoS, SkyUI and LADL, it registers properly. All of the other SoS addons I have work.

Something else seems to be blocking it, but only when SexLab isn't installed... Trying to diagnose what.

Found! It was ZaZAnimationPack.esm, which had somehow been activated (it wasn't needed for any active mod). I can only guess what else it had been affecting, but I'd only noticed the effect on your mod. Disabling or loading it after BadDogSchlongCore.esm allows BDHoodieSchlong.esp to register properly.

I apologize for the false alarm.

Another Not A Bug:

I used the CK to swap the Human Sheath from Feline to Canine. This caused a seam between the body and SoS mesh that wasn't present before. At first I thought it was due to something being wrong with the Canine meshes. The real problem was the Weight Slider not being properly enabled. This is easily fixed with TESEdit.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this mod alot only problem i run into is on a new game or save file the balls on the female schlong are always centered upwards, But the position of them hangs down when i press tab or i pause the game, might be some racemenu fuckery or something, But the balls reset back to hanging down more when the schlong changes nifs. same thing happens again upon reloading save. also sometimes doesn't happen alot but the hdt physics on breast, and or butt or belly will get stiff or twitch or barely move, I use SLIF and other mods for it so the nodes are changing all the time. And it is caused by the schlong because that issue disapear when its not equip in sos.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:45 AM, Antaufein said:

The Bad Dog Slit schlong is the only one to not have HDT collision for me. Is it normal?

I found the issue. Looking into the meshes files with NifSkope, I found that \SOS\BadDog\Slit\MaleHumanoid\slit_p1_0.nif and \SOS\BadDog\Slit\MaleHumanoid\slit_p1_1.nif were missing the block containing the link to the xml file. Adding a NiStringExtraData block linked to SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_baddog.xml fixed it.

48 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

@Antaufein thx will fix in the next version.

No floppy SOS-compatible version. Switch over to HDT.

Looking into the files I found that for the khajiit sheath schlong, sheath_p1_0.nif and sheath_p1_1.nif were linked to hdtm_baddog.xml while all the others (sheath_p0_0.nif, sheath_p0_1.nif, sheath_p3_0.nif, sheath_p3_1.nif, sheath_p4_0.nif, sheath_p4_1.nif) were linked to hdtm_bdsheath.xml. Following the same logic, slit_p1_0.nif and slit_p1_1.nif should be linked to hdtm_baddog.xml (which is how I fixed the collisions not happening during a SexLab scene) and the others (p0, p3, and p4) should be linked to hdtm_bdnoballs.xml (I am guessing since the argonian slit schlong has no balls)

• 2 weeks later...

I completely copied the SOS schlongs, so I don't know whatup with that. There is a scaling factor which maybe got changed somewhere along the way? I'll check. I agree that the size 10 hoodie is huge, but I thought that was how all the SOS schlongs worked. 

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to have a schlong appear for a female character only when she is the one doing the poking, and to disappear when being poked? Your description made me think that that is what was supposed to happen but... it didn't. I'm getting both genitals at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's a schlong, it's a schlong. No disappearing when flaccid. Except the slit schlong, which is made that way.

The no-schlong acts the way you want--invisible except when the female is active. If you replaced the strapon with another schlong you might be able to fake it.

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to have gotten this working via other methods of setting the schlong state besides the hotkeys. :) All schlongs still spaz out with the hotkeys while this mod is installed, but if I don't use them it works well. :D

Question... Would you ever consider making this into a 2 stage hoodie? 

I've used it with UNP bodies without any noticable clipping, and it has a 'retracted' mesh that never got implemented. There's also an updated version with a male mesh in the comments. There isn't a retracted version of the male mesh, would it be hard to convert?

I tried to make an addon myself, but I'm a novice modder at best. I struggle to make SOS addons that work... I'll keep trying, but I dunno if I can do it. :/

You mean with the latest version, the hotkeys spazz out? On the hoodie schlongs but no others? Post a log if you would.

Not particularly hard to make a 2 stage hoodie. There's a FormList with all the stages. Ideally you could put as many stages in the formlist as you want, but the script expects 4. Still, you could set it up so just the final stage is the erect mesh and the rest are flaccid/retracted.

I could do it but there has to be a clear demand or an interesting challenge for me to go through the hassle.