Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

On 10/15/2018 at 1:42 PM, Bad Dog said:

Wait, what?

yeah, you'll still have the other schlong levels in your inventory but they're not visible or equipped, so there shouldn't be any confusion. Should there?

I'll clean up the WWs. I don't play with them much or with futa, so I tend to forget.

Understandable about the futa and ww. If ya don't think about them, they don't tend to exist in your mind.

And, honestly, I'm not sure. It's been a longstanding issue for me (that I always forget the solution to whenever I come back to skyrim), but changing schlongs occasionally gets me with the freakout. Like, it doesn't display the wrong schlong, but old 'armors' from the schlongs remain in the inventory and the SoS hoodie scripts bug out when they aren't removed. I don't have any idea what a solution would be for this, as I know nothing about the actual cause, nor would I know what to do had I known the true cause, but it's been there for me since my first time using Hoodies.

That aside, would you be willing to walk me through repositioning the schlongs? I used HDT werewolves and, while it technically works on them, the dongus hovers about and inch forward from their pelvis. I'd use bodyslide, but that tends to break the schlongs in weird ways.

EDIT: Okay, so I was able to move it closer to the body in nifskope, but now I'm running into the problem of the sheath and schlong tip/schlong disappearing at certain angles. So, any assistance on that part would be much appreciated.

I was going to ask about an issue with Creature Framework and this mod, but I'm not sure if the above xEdit stuff would fix it.

Basically, Creature Framework isn't showing me an option for this mod for werewolves, the werewolf schlong doesn't show up anywhere in SoS (I assume because it's not for humanoid races) so I can't assign it that way, and if I try to do both I get the double dick bug.

(I do have Horny Creatures of Skyrim installed as well, but on reflection I can't see a reason why that would somehow prevent Creature Framework from picking up a werewolf option from this mod.)

Also, figured I'd ask before embarking on it myself - are there any textures for the female anthro schlong intended to work with Fair Skin? (If not, I'm thinking I could use the textures meant to go with the Equippable Schlong mod, though I'm not totally sure about that either.)

EDIT: The ArmorAddon fix didn't do anything, so I guess it's something else. I'm not sure if using SoS rather than Creature Framework for werewolves is going to be an issue (beyond the other above-mentioned one anyway) but SoS seems to work fine for now.

The way it's supposed to work is you equip one of the schlongs and when you turn into a werewolf you get a fully-working werewolf schlong. Looks like I didn't do that for the female schlongs. I'll make sure the next version works with SL Werewolves.

I am getting a rather interesting visual error.  It happens with all BDhoodies options.  So far I have rearranged load orders, tried with and with out XPMSE, with and with out the SOS male skeletons.  It's just a red shape around the actor, with a white one around the groin, and no weenies. 

I've tried it on virgin save files with no previous mods loaded and on files where I added mods in slowly. On a few of the files the box will disappear at full erection.  I have no idea what's causing it and I am pretty new to modding the game.  I honestly just want the Argonian slit  and Kajiht sheath options from this mod because they are fantastic, and I am a simple person that doesn't need animated erections, just some nice wieners. 

In the screen shot, His armor was turned to revealing, and the second one was an erection spell to test and see if it's gone. He has on the BD Anthro peen in the screenshots. 

This is the armor glitch Screenshot here! And this link is for the erection spell showing the invisible Crotch. In the white box there is no crotch

All of my troubleshooting has turned up naught, so I figured I would present this to you. I did try a keywoard search to see if anyone else was describing the same issue, but I didn't find anything and I didn't wade through each page of the thread because that's a lot of pages. So I apologise in advance if you've already seen this and figured out the fix. 

Edited to try and make the links work 

ScreenShot3.bmp

ScreenShot4.bmp

On 10/22/2018 at 10:40 AM, Bad Dog said:

The way it's supposed to work is you equip one of the schlongs and when you turn into a werewolf you get a fully-working werewolf schlong. Looks like I didn't do that for the female schlongs. I'll make sure the next version works with SL Werewolves.

Oh no, this isn't on player werewolves, or female werewolves - this is on NPCs (generated by Hentai Creatures). I don't use SLWW at the moment.

Oh, okay. CF and SOS mechanisms are completely independent. I think SOS can apply schlongs to werewolves, but they have to be made for them and the Hoodies aren't. (They're made for PC/NPCs who turn into werewolves.) I suppose if you put a hoodie on a werewolf it will get the werewolf version, but I haven't made werewolves one of the races for them so you can't apply them automatically. (All this from memory so it's mostly made up, but it might have some relationship to reality.) I'll look at making them work on other werewolves.

As for the giant schlongs, I wonder if I copied some settings over from the otters so they increase in size badly. Anyone not seeing this bug?

• 2 weeks later...

i really  hope that this mod is still getting updating because the slit has a strange and weird thing floating up above it when its becoming erect?

it's easier to see it from different angles and especially once you ride on a mount ;;

2euq4pf.png

1z6cjzd.png

i tried to put on some underwear to show that it goes away once the slit is hidden that the thing disappears

mijq7l.png

rh1ilu.png

(also once you put underwear on, your arousal doesn't disappear but the penis does so you have to wait again ? its really frustrating to deal with, i love this mod lots)

3 hours ago, XVulpesX said:

i really  hope that this mod is still getting updating because the slit has a strange and weird thing floating up above it when its becoming erect?

it's easier to see it from different angles and especially once you ride on a mount ;;

Reveal hidden contents

2euq4pf.png

1z6cjzd.png

i tried to put on some underwear to show that it goes away once the slit is hidden that the thing disappears

Reveal hidden contents

mijq7l.png

rh1ilu.png

(also once you put underwear on, your arousal doesn't disappear but the penis does so you have to wait again ? its really frustrating to deal with, i love this mod lots)

That's actually the weird plane I pointed out forever ago. Do you have Nifskope? It's super easy to remove if you do. That shape is even called 'plane' in the program! ? Just select it, right click, and hit 'Remove Branch.'

If you don't though, I can easily give you the fixed version. Just hit me up. ❤️

I'm cleaning up Hoodies now because it's a base mod for YA. I'll let you know when I have something to share.

BTW, I'm planning to make the MadMansGun schlong the default for argonians, which will by default solve the problem with the floating bit.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:29 PM, Bad Dog said:

BTW, I'm planning to make the MadMansGun schlong the default for argonians, which will by default solve the problem with the floating bit.

Wait just read this. Think you could have it available for females too? Or is that a lot of work? ?

I've been struggling to get them to unsheathe, I've read this thread where it was mentioned before, I've been playing with  load order and reinstalled  RCAE. All other dicks change between erect and flaccid without hassle. If anyone can help it would be highly appreciated. 

Attached is the last log the game generated where I continuously pressed shift+pageup. I don't have a "loadorder" file :/

Thank you

Papyrus.0.log

plugins.txt

DLCList.txt

• 2 weeks later...

@phyire I'm not sure what's going on. The RCAE event is caught, but my code thinks your PC hasn't got a Hoodies schlong. (Same with the NPCs.) I don't know why. The code checks for a keyword--maybe it's getting overwritten somehow? Check your load order. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Hoodies, maybe SOS and Hoodies both. See if you get the same behavior on a new game.

@all -- I'm updating Hoodies for YA5 so Hoodies gets an update too. I'm looking for bug reports etc. There's

• Putting the MMG argonian schlong on the ladies
  • Futa werewolves. This is a problem. I'm not actually sure what mod such a thing should be compatible with. Just regular SL Werewolves? Are people using something else these days? I didn't find a female werewolf skeleton with genital bones. Let me know what you're expecting and I'll see what I can do.
For the rest, report any problems you know of that I seem to have forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

@Bad Dog Sadly I've had issues with your schlongs for the past few months, generally after v8 came I started having all kinds of issues, and I've recently done some more troubleshooting trying to find a cause, and I simply can't.

The schlongs for me do a couple things.

I'd like to note that each time I've run these tests i'm using MO2 with a proper mod order, they've been on a brand new save, with default skyrim.ini/skyrimprefs, and with LOOT mostly determining the load order, with the exception of XMPSE being last. No ENB, with Skyrim Performance Monitor running for further diagnostics. I am using Page up/down to control the schlongs, but I did check to see if these issues are replicated when using commands or potions, and they are; Zero difference in which method I use.

The first issue I get, with a very minimal modlist is the schlong starts popping in and out. As if SOS is constantly removing it, and adding it back. This happens when I even bend the schlong by one. It never stops, unless I change the schlong or re-start SOS. This only happens with your schlongs.

Spoiler

RewardingReadyHoiho.webp

This specific issue seems to get fixed however, if I install/add PapyrusUtil. As far as I've looked, not a single mod in the ones I have installed/loaded, require papyrusutil anymore.

I'd suggest updating the OP with this requirement. (SexLab apparently comes with it)

After papyrusutil:

Spoiler

InbornDisastrousGlobefish.webp

Something to note, and I think this is just the nature of the mod, is the schlong constantly resets after it changes stages. I think this is just a side affect of having to I think basically switch the nif to the next stage when needed, not sure if anything can be done about that. Though it's not shown in the gif, it does end up stopping, It's only doing it so much because i'm spamming Page Up. I'm pretty sure this is how it's supposed to look.

Mod/Plugin order: https://pastebin.com/raw/u29ZxGgk (includes PapyrusUtil)

Papyrus log without PapyrusUtil: https://paste.ee/r/H9uCm (Ran out of Pastebin guest pastes for the day)

Papyrus log with PapyrusUtil: https://paste.ee/r/E5FjX (Ran out of Pastebin guest pastes for the day)

My other issue, is some serious hitching/freezing when it comes to the lykaios schlong. The only thing I've changed for this test, is adding in Lykaios race and race compatibility. This seems to happen with any of your schlongs on any third party race. Vanilla races, no matter what schlong, don't have this issue.

This is what it looks like visually

Spoiler

HardtofindHiddenHerculesbeetle.webp

This is what Skyrim Performance Monitor shows, each spike is about 100-150MB VRAM, and it goes right back to normal after the freeze is over.

KJAkPg.png

Mod/Plugin order: https://pastebin.com/raw/b8iEWNqm

Papyrus log: https://pastebin.com/raw/XMC8xg1z

The last issue was the werewolf peen, but it's already been reported iirc.

If you're interested, this is my skyrim.ini, skyrimprefs.ini, and SKSE.ini https://paste.ee/p/ndYnz

If you need any further information let me know, I'm perfectly capable of sending basically anything you might need to know or need to test.