3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

We need this ported as a Fallout 4 mod ?

Have you tried Commonwealth Slavers for FO4?

I had trouble respecting or fearing slaverun slavers.  They are like 12 year old boys who heard something about sex but have no idea what it is.  I had no such trouble with the slavers in Commonwealth Slavers.  To quote Yoda, "You will be (afraid)"

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Have you tried Commonwealth Slavers for FO4?

I had trouble respecting or fearing slaverun slavers.  They are like 12 year old boys who heard something about sex but have no idea what it is.  I had no such trouble with the slavers in Commonwealth Slavers.  To quote Yoda, "You will be (afraid)"

I tried it part way and it was great and realistic in the beginning (with the whipping and more)  but I had too many quests stuck .

Plus I hated all the tatoos and the head shaving (though there was a no head shaving option which I took, I was always proud of my thick mane back in college and my charatcer i try to make as close as that)

Why would a man who has a pretty girl destroy her looks like that especially if he is in the business of making money with her beauty??

Thats like a man taking his new mercdes and scratching it with keys and making dents in it with a hammer and THEN trying to rent it out.

That made no sense to me at all.

Later I heard from other posts that it went in my opinion too far with mutilating and amputating her arm as punishment.?

Morally that I cannot "play" that, not even as a game.

The core idea of the mod is interesting.   How during the time of turmoil the hard rules begin to fall away, and things like slavery spread like wildfire.  

I can say that the content was not for me, ultimately.    

Spoiler

1) The narrative voice of your character is pretty inconsistent in spaces.   They write you very meek throughout a good section of the beginning (I can see why) and then other times allow you to choose a more dominant persona, or at least one that is willing to kill for principles. (Possibly to let you be a female slaver, or just be horribly abused in the opening moments of whiterun slavery) 

2) The introduction of the missing cargo narratively works as a concept - and can make you feel kind of 'in over your head' There could be better ways of locking you into seeing it through.

3) I'm not sure why they give you a crap ton of Devious Devices (or just sex toys) - instead of just giving you default package as your character seems to be confused as to what they are for - and if they didn't open the package then that would make more sense (I guess you can just not pick up the items too - but seeing as it was the cargo it would have been nice to be able to deliver it). 

4) The raiders killing the other cargo, I'm not sure which way to fall on this.  On one hand, I can't help but think one of the reasons they are raiders is to be able to eat, and get money and exist?  They are basically throwing away what are expensively trained individuals. On the other, they hand they think nothing of killing anything or anyone - regardless of worth - so maybe they would? 

I guess it can be seen as inexperienced individuals playing with toys for the first time. 

5) The scene where you are introduced to the new rules of Slaverun.  I think it front loads too much, much too much.    I suppose it can be considered a hard gateway that introduces you to basically everything that can happen to you going forward - yet I feel that doing that it really burns those cards too soon. 

4 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I tried it part way and it was great and realistic in the beginning (with the whipping and more)  but I had too many quests stuck .

Plus I hated all the tatoos and the head shaving (though there was a no head shaving option which I took, I was always proud of my thick mane back in college and my charatcer i try to make as close as that)

Why would a man who has a pretty girl destroy her looks like that especially if he is in the business of making money with her beauty??

Thats like a man taking his new mercdes and scratching it with keys and making dents in it with a hammer and THEN trying to rent it out.

Later I heard from other posts that it went in my opinion too far with mutilating and amputating her arm as punishment.?

On my second try for Slaverun, I had made it to that point and then couldn't even bring myself to see what happened next.   Even though I was much more determined to get passed the slavery introduction to see what the day to day gameplay was. 

I'll never see that as it's too far beyond my personal limits. 

20 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

To be honest, I couldn't play Commonwealth Slavers for long either.  I can stand being forced to do things only for so long.  I also don't understand why tattoos, head shaving and mutilation would be a thing for sex slaves.  On the other hand, look at the way raiders are painted, tattooed (their heads and faces, anyway), etc.  Maybe 200 years of barbarism has changed the eye of the beholder (at least some of them)?

In slaverun, since I can't stand the slaverun slavers, I played mostly as free or occasionally as a slaver.  By the time slaverun starts in my game, I've beaten dragons, bandits, draugr, animals and so on.  Those little 12 year old boys would be no problem if they weren't protected by the essential flag and the jarl.  I think for someone like me, who becomes the main character while playing, being a slave just doesn't work out.

For a while there was a way to turn slaverun on it's head and the men became the slaves.  I think that was taken out with V3 and was somewhat inconsistent anyway.

On 5/10/2023 at 1:12 AM, Corsec said:

It might be Rapetats and/or Slavetats, which runs after every sex scene and causes you to go into third person while it's working. Slaverun also has a feature to add it's own slavetats after certain scenes. It's also a bad idea to save while Slavetats is running. You get a notification when Slavetats is finished running on the player after a sex scene.

You can try disabling them in the MCM and test again.

No, It has nothing to do with scenes or slavetats.  It happens running down a road, or while moving from one place to another. 

15 hours ago, Tildetyper said:

On my second try for Slaverun, I had made it to that point and then couldn't even bring myself to see what happened next.   Even though I was much more determined to get passed the slavery introduction to see what the day to day gameplay was. 

I'll never see that as it's too far beyond my personal limits. 

The mod has some really good Ambience.  It is dark and threatening and demeaning.  It would be really nice to get the ambience of this mod without all the DD content or some of the other darker elements.  You can turn some of it off, but it would be nice to be able to control which towns become slavetowns.  (It would be nice to have some slavetowns without having to include Whiterun for instance.)  And while some of the slavery stuff can be fun, it's too "all or nothing".  You can't play just a little bit with the content.  I would love to see a mod that added just the slavers and the ambience.  Things like the nudity laws in some locations and the slavers in Free Towns.  You get some of it from SL Survival

17 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

To be honest, I couldn't play Commonwealth Slavers for long either.  I can stand being forced to do things only for so long.  I also don't understand why tattoos, head shaving and mutilation would be a thing for sex slaves.  On the other hand, look at the way raiders are painted, tattooed (their heads and faces, anyway), etc.  Maybe 200 years of barbarism has changed the eye of the beholder (at least some of them)?

In slaverun, since I can't stand the slaverun slavers, I played mostly as free or occasionally as a slaver.  By the time slaverun starts in my game, I've beaten dragons, bandits, draugr, animals and so on.  Those little 12 year old boys would be no problem if they weren't protected by the essential flag and the jarl.  I think for someone like me, who becomes the main character while playing, being a slave just doesn't work out.

I'm with you in that.  I don't even particularly like all the facial tattoos or paint in the base game.  It's one thing to paint your face when you are going into battle, it's another to have it permanently on.

As far as being a slave but also being dragonborn.  It isn't really realistic, but then neither is not having any option to struggle.  The fact that any NPC can overpower you at any point simply because, (fill in the blank) isn't all that plausible either, but it also needs to fit somewhere into the base game.  It probably works better to roleplay and not be the Dragonborn.

I use this mod mainly for the Ambience.  I make 1/2 the towns slavetowns and remain free.  I do use Simple Slavery and defeat, so there is a chance of becoming enslaved by Slaverun.  It adds to the threat and ambience.

5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

For a while there was a way to turn slaverun on it's head and the men became the slaves.  I think that was taken out with V3 and was somewhat inconsistent anyway.

We have some great mods in FO4 as well.

but as you point out to get to them you sometimes have to have slain small groups of raiders or supermuatnts.

So why would such a character now surrneder to a couple of guys that present no special threat?

That is super unmmersive to me.

This is one of the strenghts of Commonwealth slavers it starts right out of the vault when the player charcter in indeed a very helpless level 1 girl..

I am grateful to the mod authors though.

They are not paid profesisonal so they have to pick locations that work FOR THEM when they write the mod.

I often use the cheat console to teleport myself to locations that otherwise would cross lots of dangerous territory that would either kill me or make me nearly double my level.

For game mecahnics its a lot easier when I play as a guy-hero who just shhoots everthign up with his minigun spitting 2000 shots per minute.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
3 hours ago, sattyre said:

No, It has nothing to do with scenes or slavetats.  It happens running down a road, or while moving from one place to another.

Now that I think about it, I think the 3rd person thing is also caused by the background scripts that Slaverun uses. You can turn off the Enforcer checks, but Slaverun will still run scripts to check that the player is in the Zaz slave faction (and put them back into it if they have been removed). It probably does iother things too. As far as I know this can't be disabled.

The fact that any NPC can overpower you at any point simply because, (fill in the blank) isn't all that plausible either...

This is why I use Deviously Enslaved Continued. When there is a forcegreet event for an attempted rape, your character has the option to brawl to defend themselves, or you can try speech checks. Baka's Approach mod also has the option for a struggle minigame to defend yourself.

You might also like this mod to improve the Enforcer-

Spoiler

Edited by Corsec

The mod has some really good Ambience.  It is dark and threatening and demeaning.  It would be really nice to get the ambience of this mod without all the DD content or some of the other darker elements.  You can turn some of it off, but it would be nice to be able to control which towns become slavetowns.  (It would be nice to have some slavetowns without having to include Whiterun for instance.)  And while some of the slavery stuff can be fun, it's too "all or nothing".  You can't play just a little bit with the content.  I would love to see a mod that added just the slavers and the ambience.  Things like the nudity laws in some locations and the slavers in Free Towns.  You get some of it from SL Survival

There's probably some perfect combination of other mods that equals a dark and dangerous world without fully taking over.  

A real path for doing a mod like Slaverun where it creeps in, under the guise of other things - and before you know it the world has changed.    It could be done through the civil war -  where the Stormcloaks reject all Imperial laws - or the Empire decides that if the people of Skyrim think the rules don't apply to them, then none of the rules apply to them. 

Having one or the other support slavery (Even if the Empire plans to remove it once Skyrim is subdued) would probably convince me to finally do the civilwar quest for the first time!

I have messed around a little with Fallout, I tend to find it pretty hard to see that place as a sexy-time-area.  It might be among the dirtiest worlds in gaming. 

6 minutes ago, Tildetyper said:

There's probably some perfect combination of other mods that equals a dark and dangerous world without fully taking over.  

I'm sure you are right, though that changes from person to person.  SL Survival can contribute to it, though it also has a ton of feature creep.  The real issue is finding and assembling the right combination for you.  There's lots of mods that do crazy stuff, getting them to all work together in a modified skyrim build is the challenge. 

I haven't played F04 in quite awhile, but I did start to modify Masterlix's build.  What a Sexy-time-area is really also changes from person to person.  Fall Out in general has that dark seedy dangerous feel without mods, or at least that's my take on FO.  With the right mods I would imagine you can ramp that right up, and FO4 with sex mods is probably a more user friendly environment when it comes to the darker aspects of Sexual Role Play. 

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

This is why I use Deviously Enslaved Continued. When there is a forcegreet event for an attempted rape, your character has the option to brawl to defend themselves, or you can try speech checks. Baka's Approach mod also has the option for a struggle minigame to defend yourself.

You might also like this mod to improve the Enforcer-

Thanks for that.  I didn't know the enhanced Enforcer even existed.  Your probably right about Deviously Enslaved Continued, except I'm not really very interested in Devious Devices, and that seems to be a very strong element of those mods.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Now that I think about it, I think the 3rd person thing is also caused by the background scripts that Slaverun uses. You can turn off the Enforcer checks, but Slaverun will still run scripts to check that the player is in the Zaz slave faction (and put them back into it if they have been removed). It probably does iother things too. As far as I know this can't be disabled.

Yeah, it could be a combination with the Zaz slave faction and Slaverun.  I started having the issue over a year ago, and I didn't do anything about it then.  I think it started after I installed SL Survival, but I am no longer sure.  It could be a combination of minor conflicts or even a dirty edit by myself  at some point,   I don't think it is caused by Slaverun by itself or any particular mod by itself.  I think that's why it's being a B**** to track down.

1 hour ago, Tildetyper said:

I have messed around a little with Fallout, I tend to find it pretty hard to see that place as a sexy-time-area.  It might be among the dirtiest worlds in gaming. 

While a Dungeons and Dragons World where Magic meets year 1100 "Technlogy" might be inherently sexy, the Fallout 4 world is in many ways just so realistic  (except for the radiation game mechanic).

That makes immersion easier.

14 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

While a Dungeons and Dragons World where Magic meets year 1100 "Technlogy" might be inherently sexy, the Fallout 4 world is in many ways just so realistic  (except for the radiation game mechanic).

That makes immersion easier.

I really like the Retro futurism of Fallout 4 -  The short glimpse of the pre-war-world really made me want to play in that era.   To be fair though, I've only scratched the surface of Fallout 4 - there is probably 80 percent of the map I haven't seen and things I haven't run into (This is my first time playing the game). 

It does make me a little sad that Cyberpunk didn't become the modders dream.  As another unique world that would be ripe for interesting game changing things to be added to it (Hacking peoples brains, augments, the whole doll idea, factions, future stuff - even an alternate start mod would be pretty good)  

Skyrim is not inheriently sexy, it's the hard work of the modders that make it possible.  All the people who spend countless hours carefully crafting their vision, and sharing it with others and dealing with others opinions of it - the real heroes of Skyrim in the end!

4 hours ago, Tildetyper said:

I really like the Retro futurism of Fallout 4 -  The short glimpse of the pre-war-world really made me want to play in that era.   To be fair though, I've only scratched the surface of Fallout 4 - there is probably 80 percent of the map I haven't seen and things I haven't run into (This is my first time playing the game). 

It does make me a little sad that Cyberpunk didn't become the modders dream.  As another unique world that would be ripe for interesting game changing things to be added to it (Hacking peoples brains, augments, the whole doll idea, factions, future stuff - even an alternate start mod would be pretty good)  

Skyrim is not inheriently sexy, it's the hard work of the modders that make it possible.  All the people who spend countless hours carefully crafting their vision, and sharing it with others and dealing with others opinions of it - the real heroes of Skyrim in the end!

There are  a couple of Alternate start mods.

Both save you from the escape form Vault 111 path and one of them this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56984

Lets you pick to play as someone other than the Sole Survivor, just as a regular person living in the wasteland.

So you are not so the "Chosen One", which I think works better if playing a young pretty girl who has lots of dubcon erotic misadventures.

16 hours ago, sattyre said:

Thanks for that.  I didn't know the enhanced Enforcer even existed.  Your probably right about Deviously Enslaved Continued, except I'm not really very interested in Devious Devices, and that seems to be a very strong element of those mods.

You can use the player rape features of DEC and just disable all it's DD content if you wish. Fully configurable in the MCM. Baka's Approach mod also doesn't need DD, I think.

so i have a question thats been bugging me a lot cause this keeps happening and I am really hoping someone can fix it. when slaverun gets started up and the main quest all started up and slavery is allowed in whiterun. every single time i go into dragons keep the game crashes telling me it is is missing a NiNode. I tried different skeletons and checking fnis and they keep saying that nothing is wrong but the problem keeps happening every time.

Having previously made a patch to ignore the DD version check I received a couple messages asking if I could do the same for the new ZaZ version (sorry for late reply have been on hiatus for some time am feeling like playing skyrim again though), I have done so and will provide the same warning I did with the DD version check:

This should work, and should work for any future updates to DDI, DDX, or ZaZ since I made it ignore the version numbers entirely, not the most ideal solution but, if you are going into the forum to get a script to make it work for a newer DD/ZaZ either Slaverun is actually no longer compatible, or it should be fine. (use at your own risk)

SlaverunVersionCheck.7z

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! It looks like a very good mod, but the required Devious Devices - Integration and exapnsion cannot be used in special edition, I tried to install Devious Devices SE 5.2, you know it includ Devious Devices - Integration and exapnsion for sse, but the slaverun does not identify them.

7 hours ago, 468826542 said:

Hi! It looks like a very good mod, but the required Devious Devices - Integration and exapnsion cannot be used in special edition, I tried to install Devious Devices SE 5.2, you know it includ Devious Devices - Integration and exapnsion for sse, but the slaverun does not identify them.

Look two posts up from your post.  That post contains a patch which removes the Devious device version number.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird question but i remember playing this mod like 4 years ago and at some point in the main story you met a female slaver who's theme was latex and such? Started a new playthrough and idk if i am tripping or was she removed or sth? Because i can't seem to find her ingame at all. I searched every city and even tried using the console and nothin