• 3 weeks later...

I Absolutely love your Mod, I had it a while back...Unfortunately I can not seem to find a copy of Devious Devices 4.0 or 4.1.... I know this is a long shot and I am simply a user but could you upgrade this to run on the newer Devious Devices 5.1. It simply will not start with the newer version.

Thank You in advance and if you are unable I completely understand and hope you get the time, I am most gracious for the work you Guy/Gals and others do.

I've done sqv slv_windhelmslavery and I'm up to current stage 6500 priority 60, where my pc is to be slave for the Jarl of Windhelm and stave off execution. When I speak to Jarl Ulfric i only get the reply, 'Not now. I'm busy with the war. Come back to me later... when I'm alone', no matter what time of the day and regardless of when he is alone or not. Any solutions???

23 hours ago, KalBreen said:

I've done sqv slv_windhelmslavery and I'm up to current stage 6500 priority 60, where my pc is to be slave for the Jarl of Windhelm and stave off execution. When I speak to Jarl Ulfric i only get the reply, 'Not now. I'm busy with the war. Come back to me later... when I'm alone', no matter what time of the day and regardless of when he is alone or not. Any solutions???

The conditions for the two Ulfric replies for stage 6500 call IsInScene on Ulfric (or the current Windhelm Jarl).  True gives you the "Now now ..." reply and doesn't do anything else. False gives you a "Hmmm, why are you gagged...", starts a scene, and moves the quest forward.
So Ulfric must already be in a scene (from the main-quest or some other quest?) and Slaverun is making you wait for that scene to finish before it lets you trigger Slaverun's 6500 scene.   

On 1/19/2023 at 3:17 PM, Cthugha99 said:

does anyone know where i can get zap framework 8.0,? I had a problem (i think it was a script error) everytime my female character spoke to a male NPC the first thing they said was wanteding to bang me, after banging my female, the next thing they said wanting to bang me. after uninstalling skyrim and deleating all my mods i'm in the process of re-instaling my mods i'm having problems with slaverun I keep getting the same message. I've got ZAP 9.2 - CBBE-HDT- Full Version & ZAP 9-Patch 9.2-CBBEHDT installed since I cant find version 8 I've also got Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19] installed

20230119204228_1.jpg

I got the same errors as well, slaverun WILL start with zap 9.0 regardless of error msgs. My game uses it. Just remember, zaz 8.0 CANNOT be installed with zap 9.0 You must delete all files with zaz 8.0 as 9.0 includes 7.0 and 8.0 already. it is on the install instructions.

On 2/12/2023 at 1:49 AM, oldprv724 said:

The conditions for the two Ulfric replies for stage 6500 call IsInScene on Ulfric (or the current Windhelm Jarl).  True gives you the "Now now ..." reply and doesn't do anything else. False gives you a "Hmmm, why are you gagged...", starts a scene, and moves the quest forward.
So Ulfric must already be in a scene (from the main-quest or some other quest?) and Slaverun is making you wait for that scene to finish before it lets you trigger Slaverun's 6500 scene.   

Interesting. Does that mean my PC could have used a gag to progress the scene forward?
In any case I managed to get around the issue by using setstage slv_windhelmslavery 7000.
Thanks heaps for the response!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been asked before...

In case i ended up in the bad ending .. After all the spice has been added, is it normal that nothing happens after the last conversation with bellamy? 

Pc strips but then simply stands, i can return player control via mcm and repear the last conversation with bellamy but then again.. strip and nothing.

Should i have story mode activated?

Edited by dude7189
On 1/6/2023 at 8:59 PM, VaunWolfe said:

I am currently having issues with red triangles. It's weird an npc has or equips devices with slavegets a triangle. But when I save then load in they are fine. But if I leave the location and come back the triangles are back.

Red triangles are not directly connected to this mod in particular

They usually appear if mods were deleted and the game still tries to access items from these delted mods.

4 hours ago, BloomingCoomer said:

Does this mod allow you to get cucked ? Become a male slave and forced to watch your spouse/ follower get ramped and enslaved in front of your eye ?

no

5 hours ago, BloomingCoomer said:

My MC is male, why do the slavers in front of the whiterun gate address him as "she" ? I choose to be a good man and get enslaved as an woman, is this supposed to happen ?

Weak man wasn't really intended and the development stopped befor a male slave was fully implemented.

5 hours ago, BloomingCoomer said:

My MC is male, why do the slavers in front of the whiterun gate address him as "she" ? I choose to be a good man and get enslaved as an woman, is this supposed to happen ?

I think the mod was made with female PC in mind (or at least enslavement route was), as for your msg below that the only advanced cuck content I know of is this, some mods have lighter ver but I only remember player being either the bull or being the promiscous woman.

3 hours ago, Karkhel said:

I think the mod was made with female PC in mind (or at least enslavement route was), as for your msg below that the only advanced cuck content I know of is this, some mods have lighter ver but I only remember player being either the bull or being the promiscous woman.

Yeah, female slave, female slaver and male slaver are fully functional. Free female gets really fast really boring because you basically have to end up as a slave. Male slave is as I said not finished and thhe story will treat you as female.

On 2/5/2023 at 10:43 PM, Elmerfudd01 said:

I Absolutely love your Mod, I had it a while back...Unfortunately I can not seem to find a copy of Devious Devices 4.0 or 4.1.... I know this is a long shot and I am simply a user but could you upgrade this to run on the newer Devious Devices 5.1. It simply will not start with the newer version.

Thank You in advance and if you are unable I completely understand and hope you get the time, I am most gracious for the work you Guy/Gals and others do.

I'm pretty sure Kenjoka's been MIA for years now sadly, or at least slaverun hasn't gotten official content in a long long time :/ 

Hiya!

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I installed Devious Devices LE 5.2, but I did not install legacy Assets/Integration/Expansion/Contraptions. When getting enslaved in Slaverun, I can see the bell & sign Iron Pears. However, I cannot see the Iron Chain Harness pieces (arms, body, bra, leg, ankles, wrists). The hands and feet just disappear. Do you know why that happens? Did I forget to install a mod? I batch built in Bodyslide, but maybe I missed something?

Thanks!

Edited by AcacGames

I play in 1st person and keep getting bumped to 3rd person.  It seems to come from this mod, but I have used this mod in the past and haven't had that problem.   Anyone have any idea's.  I think its a mod conflict but haven't been able to isolate it as is being a frustrating B****.  I have to start a new game. Save. exit Skyrim.  Load the save and see if it happens everytime I change anything.  If I don't, it will either always flip to 3rd person and give false readings, or it doesn't flip at all, which is also a false reading.  It doesn't want to change it's behaviour without first saving and then reloading that save.  And to ensure I am not getting behaviour stuck in the save, I have to constantly start a new game to test.

After a long and drawn out process of elimination, it seems to be coming from Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 , which I have used before without issues.  Yes I have all requirements, use LOOT, and do my own conflict resolutions with Xedit.

7 hours ago, sattyre said:

I play in 1st person and keep getting bumped to 3rd person.  It seems to come from this mod, but I have used this mod in the past and haven't had that problem.   Anyone have any idea's.  I think its a mod conflict but haven't been able to isolate it as is being a frustrating B****.  I have to start a new game. Save. exit Skyrim.  Load the save and see if it happens everytime I change anything.  If I don't, it will either always flip to 3rd person and give false readings, or it doesn't flip at all, which is also a false reading.  It doesn't want to change it's behaviour without first saving and then reloading that save.  And to ensure I am not getting behaviour stuck in the save, I have to constantly start a new game to test.

After a long and drawn out process of elimination, it seems to be coming from Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 , which I have used before without issues.  Yes I have all requirements, use LOOT, and do my own conflict resolutions with Xedit.

It might be Rapetats and/or Slavetats, which runs after every sex scene and causes you to go into third person while it's working. Slaverun also has a feature to add it's own slavetats after certain scenes. It's also a bad idea to save while Slavetats is running. You get a notification when Slavetats is finished running on the player after a sex scene.

You can try disabling them in the MCM and test again.