3 hours ago, Vitae777 said:

Does the mod work with old saves?

i would use a fresh save. this mod is big and does lots of stuff. my games ctd the most when i have this mod. its def playable just save frequently on a new save is my recomendation 

On 7/11/2023 at 8:35 AM, Joji vlogs said:

Weird question but i remember playing this mod like 4 years ago and at some point in the main story you met a female slaver who's theme was latex and such? Started a new playthrough and idk if i am tripping or was she removed or sth? Because i can't seem to find her ingame at all. I searched every city and even tried using the console and nothin

Never really finished the mod, but you may be confusing this with Captured Dreams mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

For some reason the mod doesn't put the tattoos on me... and Slavetats works correctly. But the tattoos in this mod are not applied when they should.
I read somewhere that this mod uses the tattoos of "Corintio's Progressive Slavetats by Corintio" but the mod no longer exists. What should I do?

You can try this file.  Unfortunately, the poster doesn't know if the file is for LE or SE.

Okay so I'm confused here.

Bellamy just sent my (very rebellious and defiant) Dragonwhore up to meet Pike, except Pike isn't there. Just a quest marker above empty space:

Spoiler

SkyrimSpecialEdition14_09_202322_02_44.thumb.png.8148f6d610e067c60f542fa4a8d44f37.png

1. I used "tcl" and went spelunking under the floor to see if he'd fallen through, and he wasn't there.
  2. I did the whole "Help "Slave Master Pike"", "player.placeatme XXXXXXXX", click, "moveto player" thing, and he only has the generic dialogue.
  3. I tried "showquesttargets", which actually gave a different reference to the above combo, tried "recycleactor" and "moveto player", and they didn't do anything.
  4. I tried "Movetoqt SLV_EnslavePC", to make doubly sure he wasn't stuck in some random cell, and it just placed me under the quest marker. If Pike had been there, I basically would have been clipping into him, so he definitely isn't just somewhere else.
  5. Had a look in the Creation Kit at the Dragonsreach render, and he is stood right there, where the quest marker shows... except he isn't there in game.

I've tried on four different saves now - two as a free woman/slaver, one as a willing slave and this one (the rebellious slave), and Pike doesn't show up anywhere (and trying point number 2 from above always gives the same result: generic dialogue).

I've also gone through the usual uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps in between these four saves. No luck.

Anybody happen to have any advice? I really want to play through this mod but I feel like I'm just going to have to stop trying at this point...

Edited by Mattastrophe
spelling
On 9/14/2023 at 4:35 PM, Mattastrophe said:

Okay so I'm confused here.

Bellamy just sent my (very rebellious and defiant) Dragonwhore up to meet Pike, except Pike isn't there. Just a quest marker above empty space:

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSpecialEdition14_09_202322_02_44.thumb.png.8148f6d610e067c60f542fa4a8d44f37.png

1. I used "tcl" and went spelunking under the floor to see if he'd fallen through, and he wasn't there.
  2. I did the whole "Help "Slave Master Pike"", "player.placeatme XXXXXXXX", click, "moveto player" thing, and he only has the generic dialogue.
  3. I tried "showquesttargets", which actually gave a different reference to the above combo, tried "recycleactor" and "moveto player", and they didn't do anything.
  4. I tried "Movetoqt SLV_EnslavePC", to make doubly sure he wasn't stuck in some random cell, and it just placed me under the quest marker. If Pike had been there, I basically would have been clipping into him, so he definitely isn't just somewhere else.
  5. Had a look in the Creation Kit at the Dragonsreach render, and he is stood right there, where the quest marker shows... except he isn't there in game.

I've tried on four different saves now - two as a free woman/slaver, one as a willing slave and this one (the rebellious slave), and Pike doesn't show up anywhere (and trying point number 2 from above always gives the same result: generic dialogue).

I've also gone through the usual uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps in between these four saves. No luck.

Anybody happen to have any advice? I really want to play through this mod but I feel like I'm just going to have to stop trying at this point...

The three things where I would look are:

1.  Do you have any mods which modify the interior of Dragon's Reach?

2.  Put Slaverun Reloaded as far down (higher priority) your mod list as you can, then run loot.

3.  Did you try moving your cursor around the area of Pike's quest marker, while standing near it?  Sometimes NPCs can turn invisible for various reasons, usually body/clothing related.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so if this isnt okay to post here Im sorry and u can delete them but i made a fixed se conversion for skyrim se

also no longer Devious Devices or ZaZ Animation Pack version specific and uses what version u now have properly works with unp/uunp/bhunp for SE 1.5.97 the slaverun reloaded need apachi skyhair.esm and apachiskyhairfemale.esm Le Version not se version of the apachi hair and want to convert them yourself and apropos 2 SE version from there forums

Slaverun Reloaded SE Fixed Loose.zip

also i converted hydra slavegirls and redid all the meshes and textures for it and converted the old .tga textures and meshes to .dds for Skyrim SE both still use the old form 43 as converting to 44 would break them also loose file version all same requirements as original non version specific on zaz also have tested both and they work just fine on my playthrough

hydra_slavegirls SE.zip

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 5:00 AM, clubnickamal said:

Hi all. can you help? For some reason this mod itself changes the camera. When I play in first person, after some time this mod returns me to the 3rd person camera. Can this be cured somehow?

I recommend third person camera overhaul and immersive first person view as they both work well together play in third person and have some sexytime in 1st person or in freecam mode 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18515

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22306

For ifpv with sexlab for se I recommend 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13811-config-immersive-first-person-view-for-sl/

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf

Good evening, friends. There was such a problem. After the main character is taken into slavery and brought to Whiterun. There, the guy asks to give him a blowjob. And after the dialogue, when it is about to happen, the game just crashes. It is impossible to tell what this could be connected with and how to solve this problem. I play on the LE version. Thank you. PS I apologize in advance if I may have expressed myself incorrectly, English is not my native language. But, I hope you understand me and can help in some way.

23 hours ago, Manjimon said:

anyone know where the heck the actual bandit cave in the prologue quest is? I must be a blind idiot but I don't see it anywhere and it's also not on my map

Am I just supposed to keep going into caves until one spawns?

I assume you beat the orc bandit that shows up at the camp with the dead slave?  If so, the cave is east or north-east of that camp, just a short walk (about the depth of the default breezehome).  I vaguely recall that a quest map marker shows up on your map, so something might be breaking the quest for you.

Edited by tinkerbelle
On 10/15/2023 at 8:15 AM, LTD_LoneWolf said:

so if this isnt okay to post here Im sorry and u can delete them but i made a fixed se conversion for skyrim se

also no longer Devious Devices or ZaZ Animation Pack version specific and uses what version u now have properly works with unp/uunp/bhunp for SE 1.5.97 the slaverun reloaded need apachi skyhair.esm and apachiskyhairfemale.esm Le Version not se version of the apachi hair and want to convert them yourself and apropos 2 SE version from there forums

Slaverun Reloaded SE Fixed Loose.zip 140.75 MB · 92 downloads

also i converted hydra slavegirls and redid all the meshes and textures for it and converted the old .tga textures and meshes to .dds for Skyrim SE both still use the old form 43 as converting to 44 would break them also loose file version all same requirements as original non version specific on zaz also have tested both and they work just fine on my playthrough

hydra_slavegirls SE.zip 840.63 MB · 38 downloads

Check the code and it is still the same (check the fixed version), have you included the fix in the source?

image.png

On 11/25/2023 at 9:26 AM, duy123a said:

Check the code and it is still the same (check the fixed version), have you included the fix in the source?

image.png

Yes I did as the fix was the way to remove dd version check and make it work but and future proof it for new dd releases as that mod has updated again and again and for those that are newer to modding and Wonder how to add the fix also that's why it was posted here instead of ita own page

to start with i do apolagise if this has been asked before, i've looked through a large nuber of inputs and not found what it is im looking for.

got the arena set up and gladiators are in place but i can't for the life of me figure out how exactly to get the training fights with a time limit the other 4 fight classes are present and accounted for just not that one

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i got a problem i cant talk to ivana in the quest "Training a Family of Slave Sluts". i looked around but it seams that all of the girls down by Titus cant be interacted with. i tried the enable command but nothing. and i dont want to skip the quest so i look for a solution without skiping the quest or the part where i have to talk to ivana

• 3 weeks later...