More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

Sabre cats are very popular it seems, and since they only have 1 animation i will get around to making a few more. There are a lot of creatures I have to do now since I'm dedicated to getting every vanilla + DLC creature at least 1 scene then I will go back to sabre cats.

With Bad Dog having released an SL patch for the Big Cats Mounts and Followers I can only see it becoming more so, but your work is awesome and whenever you can find the time to pay it some attention will be soon enough. 

Please keep up the good work, as you are most likely well aware already it is very appreciated. Not that it shouldn't be repeated when appropriate.

Yeah I'm looking forward to using that mod myself once I take a break or "retire" from animating.

Rabbit? Chicken? (not even cock) Lol dunno what to say  :lol: man someone started a sabrecat mount mod in for SL better to have more sabrecat anims than these ones :D

Edit: My mistake didnt read ^ posts above sorry.

If you want a reason on why I've decided to go down the path of one for every creature except for more of the same.

Imagine Jimmy discovers this site and is thrilled that he can finally fuck all of the bunnies he wants in skyrim. Jimmy spends hours reading about what each mod does and realizes that his dream is about to come true. He downloads SL, MNC, and a few other mods from LL. Lotion in hand, Jimmy loads up skyrim and uses matchmaker to ready to rub one out. BAM, Spell fizzles. Jimmy comes back to LL and wonders why bunnies were never included.

Is there a cow preview yet? (animated) :)

They are all mostly done, HOPEFULLY tonight I finally put something out. But I'm working on something else at the moment which is why it has been delayed.

Is slaughterfish something ull do? :)

Yes, but the problem with slaughterfish is where will the scene take place?

On land - How do I make the fish move? PC uses it as a dildo?

Deep in the water - The fish can swim in and out, but how do I make the female "swim" that would also look ok if they were out of the water?

Waist deep in the water - This would be most ideal. PC and stand while the fish has it's way with him / her.

I can't guarantee that every animation will take place in one of those 3 places, so making 4 different animations that would be suitable for all 3 "locations" is pretty damn hard. With every other creature it's almost guaranteed it will be on land or in shallow water where the PC and creature can stand and / or lay down.

pheeew this modder is crazy, so many animations out of nowhere :shy:

Maybe one day I'll even see something like this

attachicon.gif203171.jpg

I planned on doing something like for giants way back when I was starting. When I changed my goal to doing something for every creature I thought it would be perfect for centurions. However they don't have hands to hold the PC, so I'll need to be creative with what I do.

That's a whole lot of previews, cool stuff! :)

Thank you :D

awesome !

i will glady toss you some money for each set animation once you have do your quest of : doing animation for every creature :D

You keep offering and I keep rejected. You persistent little ______

:D

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wzq9622wx4a8wvr/Hag_V1.7z

otwcti9mfdkaiok7g.jpg

4yo3lev2v4eg03k7g.jpg

Did this a good while ago, never finished the looting part though, but will work for sexlab stuff.

And I'm sure someone said the mammoth was done already, thats why i stopped working on this.

ontyto95s70r4zj7g.jpg

e2wtd2r88ii8iv17g.jpg

Though I have been making this out of boredom/insomnia.

r84iaafxa9306kd7g.jpg

5vbzp1wa31un7yd7g.jpg

Can always put a pin in it and work on something you need instead though.

Can you seriously make the Hagraven nude into a real mod/texture replacer? Don't care about the looting and the outfit being wearable since I never play a female character.

OMG I just saw some of your other animation

dp248aP.jpg

VieTRmq.jpg

I wonder about something similar to this in a long time but in a sexual sense where there are male or male like creatures (falmer/draugr) doing each of the female characters from behind. Ideally I wonder if it is possible to have both PC and a follower to be "victim" in an animation while getting double teamed on, and a "rest/exhausted" animation where the two lean on each other.

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

Did this a good while ago, never finished the looting part though, but will work for sexlab stuff.

And I'm sure someone said the mammoth was done already, thats why i stopped working on this.

Can you seriously make the Hagraven nude into a real mod/texture replacer? Don't care about the looting and the outfit being wearable since I never play a female character.

Replace the vanilla files with the meshes folder by renaming "nude" with "hagraven" in meshes>actors>hagraven>character assets

Would that not work?

OMG I just saw some of your other animation

I wonder about something similar to this in a long time but in a sexual sense where there are male or male like creatures (falmer/draugr) doing each of the female characters from behind. Ideally I wonder if it is possible to have both PC and a follower to be "victim" in an animation while getting double teamed on, and a "rest/exhausted" animation where the two lean on each other.

Leito just made 2 humans 1 dog. I pretty sure 2 human 2 draugr would work.

Lemme know if you want junk for anything. The centurions certainly need something, and I'd love to see ice wraiths get some action. If you do that, I'll steal, er, re-implement, the nagas from the Monster Mod and give them visible dongs. :-)

Donno if you still have the PM from like almost 3 weeks ago, but you had a fantastic idea for our centurion friends... I still want it to be a surprise for everyone else. For ice wraith I was planning on making the wriath jam it's head in, but it's too big so i tried scaling mid animation which didn't go too well for giants, I'll need to test again for wraiths. Which I won't think will work too well either. If you add dongs to them that would make things 100 times easier.

This is the list of what I still have to do. Vioxsis has helped me a lot getting dongs on some of them as well. The ones crossed out have dongs or don't need.

chicken

cow

horker

mammoth

mudcrabs

Hagraven

rabbit

slaughterfish

do any atronach not have any animations??

vanilla dwarven creatures

ice wraith/fire wyrm/ wisp (hopefully they all share the same skeleton)

dragon priest

female vampire lord

Soon. Soon every creature will be complete :D

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

otwcti9mfdkaiok7g.jpg

4yo3lev2v4eg03k7g.jpg

ontyto95s70r4zj7g.jpg

e2wtd2r88ii8iv17g.jpg

r84iaafxa9306kd7g.jpg

5vbzp1wa31un7yd7g.jpg

Nude hagraven ingame is very nice except the model could use an actual ass.

You might make a male-on-chicken animation for Bestial Essence and for lulz. I figure he's making it fellate him rather than trying to fuck it.

I'll do an ice wraith prick. I've been wanting one, and it will be an excuse to play with that mesh. Something sorta snakelike. 

You have a whatsit, dwarven wheel-thing animation already don't you? Is it equipped? Same question about the Dragon Priests--do they have actual dongs in there? The priests are another we can get a bunch of leverage out of because the SIC author reused that skeleton.

The ice and stone atronachs don't have animations. Not sure what's appropriate for them in terms of equipment. 

See PM about that other thing.

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

Nude hagraven ingame is very nice except the model could use an actual ass.

Aww yee a nice voluptuous hagraven ass LOL

Chicken dong?!? WOuld that be roosters or futa chickens? I'm afraid I'll soon learn what a rooster's penis looks like...

Naked Dragon Priest is my top request.

Ahh I didn't cross off chicken, I have the poking scene ready to animate. I donno if anyone wants to make bull or rooster meshes that will include the junks. Vioxsis did equip the cow already. Lining up for future animations... Would anyone be disappointed if all of skyrims cows suddenly turned into fuckable bulls or chickens into roosters? Eh? Eh? :D

I'll have to wait till dragon priests get a naked mesh before I start them unfortunately, I wanted to work on them now. Their clothes are way to much of a burden to try to get around, so I'll start them ASAP. I'm 99% sure they are the only ones now that have this problem out of the rest I need to do since hagraven got a much needed make over. So lucky me I won't have anymore obstacles to overcome soon.

You might make a male-on-chicken animation for Bestial Essence and for lulz. I figure he's making it fellate him rather than trying to fuck it.

I'll do an ice wraith prick. I've been wanting one, and it will be an excuse to play with that mesh. Something sorta snakelike. 

You have a whatsit, dwarven wheel-thing animation already don't you? Is it equipped? Same question about the Dragon Priests--do they have actual dongs in there? The priests are another we can get a bunch of leverage out of because the SIC author reused that skeleton.

The ice and stone atronachs don't have animations. Not sure what's appropriate for them in terms of equipment. 

See PM about that other thing.

I'd have to play bestial essence again to understand that reference. If I remember correctly I only played until the wolf scene in the cage?... or the body guard left? Either way i remember enjoying it.

Oh, it was the reason why he went to jail, right?

Ice wraith, wisp (not wispmother), magic anomaly (from college quest), slaughterfish, and fire wyrm (although I've never seen one in game) and all snake like things that float (the fish "floats" in water >.>). You could probably use the same on all of those. The animations I make for them will be very similar too.

I only have Dwarven sphere scenes set up, not actually animated yet not equipped. See the previews that I did to get an idea on where I think it's dong should be. However I don't care if you change it because it'll be easy to adjust to where ever you decide to put it.

Ice atronachs could have a popsicle penis,

cEUIStn.jpg?fb

^^^^^^Like that but blue... and without the stick :)

To everyone else... Cow animations are done. However I'm planning something a little different this time around in regards to posting. That and I have a lot of prep that going to be coming to this thread so I hope to complete it all tonight but it's a lot of work. A lot of you won't find it useful so I'm sorry for that but I want to have it done :\

Deep in the water - The fish can swim in and out, but how do I make the female "swim" that would also look ok if they were out of the water?

Waist deep in the water - This would be most ideal. PC and stand while the fish has it's way with him / her.

I can't guarantee that every animation will take place in one of those 3 places, so making 4 different animations that would be suitable for all 3 "locations" is pretty damn hard. With every other creature it's almost guaranteed it will be on land or in shallow water where the PC and creature can stand and / or lay down.

Love the waist deep in water. A thought I had for on land anim was maybe add fish genitalia and have the PC pick up the fish and suck on some fish peen while masturbating or something.

gonopodium.jpg

Another on land anim could be slaughterfish fleshlight (sounds painfull tho :D)

rob3.jpg

Love the waist deep in water. A thought I had for on land anim was maybe add fish genitalia and have the PC pick up the fish and suck on some fish peen while masturbating or something.

gonopodium.jpg

Another on land anim could be slaughterfish fleshlight (sounds painfull tho :D)

rob3.jpg

Hahaha that second pic is funny.

I think I'll have to go with loving the fish sticks in the mouth if I can't think of anything else... Or PC using it's head/nose as a dildo.

Nice to see the other animals getting a seeing to. How about female cunninglus on the cow, fisting the cow, sucking on the teats, even lying on top grinding her hip. Dam I wish I knew how to animate.

Keep up the awesome work.

Perhaps if I ever come back to cow those are some good ideas.

As i see that Bad Dog visit this thread too, this post mostly to him and llabsky. llabsky, please, share to Bad Dog with AnimTester (patch too) and try to describe elk-deer problem (your English seems better than mine).
Soon i'll download your cow and centurion .hkx-es and add to Tester. But there is similar "elk-deer" problem:

1. Pigs use same skeleton as Cow
    Skyrim CowRace "HighlandCow" [RACE:0004E785] EncCow "Cow" [NPC_:00023A90] (NPC_height 1)    1/1
    SkyTEST                                      EncBull "Bull" [NPC_:09031605] (NPC_height 1)
    SkyTEST PigRace "Pig" [RACE:0902DA79]        EncPig "Pig" [NPC_:09032BC5] (NPC_height 1.1)  0.6/1
                                                 EncPigglet "Pigglet" [NPC_:09032BC6] (NPC_height 0.5)

2. Centurion shares skeleton with Forgemaster
Skyrim DwarvenCenturionRace "Dwarven Centurion" [RACE:000131F1]              1/1
Dragonborn DLC1LD_ForgemasterRace "The Forgemaster" [RACE:03015C34]          1.15/1

i will resolve animations (.hkx) sharing between races with a way similar used in patch, but without restriction do not delete/install skytest or something else.

As i see that Bad Dog visit this thread too, this post mostly to him and llabsky. llabsky, please, share to Bad Dog with AnimTester (patch too) and try to describe elk-deer problem (your English seems better than mine).

Soon i'll download your cow and centurion .hkx-es and add to Tester. But there is similar "elk-deer" problem:

Skyrim CowRace "HighlandCow" [RACE:0004E785] EncCow "Cow" [NPC_:00023A90] (NPC_height 1)    1/1
    SkyTEST                                      EncBull "Bull" [NPC_:09031605] (NPC_height 1)
    SkyTEST PigRace "Pig" [RACE:0902DA79]        EncPig "Pig" [NPC_:09032BC5] (NPC_height 1.1)  0.6/1

Skyrim DwarvenCenturionRace "Dwarven Centurion" [RACE:000131F1]              1/1
Dragonborn DLC1LD_ForgemasterRace "The Forgemaster" [RACE:03015C34]          1.15/1

i will resolve animations (.hkx) sharing between races with a way similar used in patch, but without restriction do not delete/install skytest or something else.

I'm releasing animtester as soon as you update with the cow scenes :D

There really isn't a problem with deer / elk because even though it has 2 different size, they aren't too far apart so the junk never clips no matter the size. I've tested this a lot. I only messed up on the first scene with the female legs I completely forgot that they scale so when I come back to it I'll redo that scene altogether and have her legs on the ground.

Skytest shrinks all deers and elks to a smaller size. Originally they are 0.85 and 0.75, Skytest makes them, according to vpteryaev, 0.76 and 0.65. Which can most likely be solved with realigning with sexlab because the animations aren't very complicated. Their legs may not touch the ground, but that's not a big deal.

As I said in the PM, there really isn't much I can do about skytest adding the pig race. If I did that then I'd have to accommodate every change and new thing added. We already have a problem with scaling and skytest makes things more complicated and I don't understand it as is lol.

At least with durzogs being the same as boars they only scale up to 1.10, that's easy to realign. Going from cow being 1.00 to pig being 0.6 would pretty much need a completely new animation. At least bulls are 1.00...

You guy with skytest, fuck boars not pigs <3

EDIT: Wait the pig is 1.1, or 0.6? Why the there a 0.6/1 at the end of the pig line?

As I said I'll release the cow, I have a lot of the rabbit scene done. And I hope to do a lot of work on Hagravens tonight.

There is an upscaled vanilla centurion? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Centurion was the chosen one! They were meant to join the ranks of not needlessly making things complicating, not join bethesdas evil tyrant of scaling for no good reason!

I'm depressed -____-

There is an upscaled vanilla centurion? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Centurion was the chosen one! They were meant to join the ranks of not needlessly making things complicating, not join bethesdas evil tyrant of scaling for no good reason!

I'm depressed -____-

Do not worry, forgemaster looks and aligned without problems (see in PM build03).

So I was excited that I could finally show previews in game thanks to the help from vpoteryaev and I somehow fucked the cows animation in 3ds max so in game the body twists and does crazy shit.

Tomorrow I'm going to spend all day trying to fix this and get it released. It's 4am now and I'm too tired to deal with this nonsense now. I have rabbit animations 99% done and hagraven shouldn't take too long. But things always seem to want to go wrong lol

Uhhhhhhhhhh... delay delay delay... I need to stop saying dates. Everything is ETA SOON from now on xD

To those that use SkyTest, it makes some of the creatures smaller which will conflict with my animations and vpoteryaev has been doing a great job trying to fix it.

I'm releasing animtester as soon as you update with the cow scenes :D

There really isn't a problem with deer / elk because even though it has 2 different size, they aren't too far apart so the junk never clips no matter the size. I've tested this a lot. I only messed up on the first scene with the female legs I completely forgot that they scale so when I come back to it I'll redo that scene altogether and have her legs on the ground.

Skytest shrinks all deers and elks to a smaller size. Originally they are 0.85 and 0.75, Skytest makes them, according to vpteryaev, 0.76 and 0.65. Which can most likely be solved with realigning with sexlab because the animations aren't very complicated. Their legs may not touch the ground, but that's not a big deal.

As I said in the PM, there really isn't much I can do about skytest adding the pig race. If I did that then I'd have to accommodate every change and new thing added. We already have a problem with scaling and skytest makes things more complicated and I don't understand it as is lol.

At least with durzogs being the same as boars they only scale up to 1.10, that's easy to realign. Going from cow being 1.00 to pig being 0.6 would pretty much need a completely new animation. At least bulls are 1.00...

You guy with skytest, fuck boars not pigs <3

EDIT: Wait the pig is 1.1, or 0.6? Why the there a 0.6/1 at the end of the pig line?

As I said I'll release the cow, I have a lot of the rabbit scene done. And I hope to do a lot of work on Hagravens tonight.

I'm depressed -____-

I hope people stop bugging you about mods using new creatures with new sizes using vanilla skeletons and mods that change vanilla scales, you cannot cater to that! Vanilla is just fine! Vanilla is what we all have! I like vanilla :shy: I have tested all your anims and they are fantastic! Keep up the good work - your my hero!!! :P Waits patiently for Hagraven, Spriggan and some Dwarven Machinery :)