More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

Sorry but still no joy. V1 works and all others simply crash every time.

Checked in nifskope and there are a lot of changes in the NiNode structure between v1 and the later ones... too many to pinpoint anything. So cant offer any useful advise.

Try unpacking a vanilla horker nif, and copy/paste the penis TriShape over to it.

I would just link to one i did but every test after the first crashed my game..

Something else is odd... your v1 has only Horker_Pelvis NiNode attached to the Horkers tool. The latter ones have Horker_Pelvis And Horker_Spine1 attached???

He probably decided he needed the penis to be able to move a bit is my guess.

Also yeah the AnimTester don't work with SL v1.59c, which is frustrating. I'm starting to feel obliged to update to v1.60, even though I REALLY don't want to - I would have to drop quite a few of my favorite mods because the authors either don't feel like spending the time updating (which is understandable to be honest), or have been MIA for like, a year lol...

Something else is odd... your v1 has only Horker_Pelvis NiNode attached to the Horkers tool. The latter ones have Horker_Pelvis And Horker_Spine1 attached???

I weighted it before i new the weights where wrong, only the pelvis was affecting the area, where as the the properly weighted one has spine 1 and pelvis affecting the area.

When i tried the nif you linked it crashed my game the first time, but after trying it again (3 more times) it loaded up no problem.

If the crashing was in any way consistent i could at least attempt to fix it, but its not, in fact the more i try to fix it the more confusing the problem looks.

FYI, the s1 and s2 preview links for the Chaurus Hunter in the OP are out of order (unless you named the files incorrectly where you uploaded them).

Also, I use this for GIF's: http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam

It's lightweight, versatile, and extremely easy to use.

I made them out of order and named them as such. Before uploading I decided to change the order. It's correct in game.

Thanks for that link I'll look into it.

if your animation get added in a pack for user I would like a link to it just to see your work

They are in MNC, unless you're talking about something else.

GUYS GOOD NEW.

I know why they cows are giving me problems, I just don't know how to fix it right now. Will look into it more later.

GUYS GOOD NEW.

I know why they cows are giving me problems, I just don't know how to fix it right now. Will look into it more later.

Now I'm curious what it was lol, do tell! :]

There a certain error in 3ds max that says "no float for this bone" (or something like that)

"Did you mean to animate it?"

Usually this shows up for creatures that hold weapons like giants, rieklings etc. They way to fix it is by creating a dummy and renaming it "Weapon" and attaching it to the pelvis. At least that is what I've done to solve this problem.

With cows, the error shows up for spine 1 and spine 2. When I try the fix method before, it must attach the spine to the pelvis and fucks up all movement because it doesn't know what to do.

Because of that, all animations that involve moving spine 1 and spine 2 will cause errors (I think). So I either find a new way to attach my dummies, or redo the animation and not touch spine 1 or 2.

Will look into it now.

GUYS GOOD NEW.

Now I'm curious what it was lol, do tell! :]

There a certain error in 3ds max that says "no float for this bone" (or something like that)

"Did you mean to animate it?"

Usually this shows up for creatures that hold weapons like giants, rieklings etc. They way to fix it is by creating a dummy and renaming it "Weapon" and attaching it to the pelvis. At least that is what I've done to solve this problem.

With cows, the error shows up for spine 1 and spine 2. When I try the fix method before, it must attach the spine to the pelvis and fucks up all movement because it doesn't know what to do.

Because of that, all animations that involve moving spine 1 and spine 2 will cause errors (I think). So I either find a new way to attach my dummies, or redo the animation and not touch spine 1 or 2.

Will look into it now.

Huh, I've messed around with giants before and never ran into that error. When is it exactly occurring - when you try to move a bone, or key a frame? it sounds like the bones aren't being bound to their connecting bones correctly, so it could be an importation error I suppose - I think you said you use 3ds Max 2014, and i have always used 2012.

Huh, I've messed around with giants before and never ran into that error. When is it exactly occurring - when you try to move a bone, or key a frame? it sounds like the bones aren't being bound to their connecting bones correctly, so it could be an importation error I suppose - I think you said you use 3ds Max 2014, and i have always used 2012.

Nah I use 2012 as well.

With giants you never had the "Weapon" put as a float when exporting with HCT?

Warning :  'Weapon' specified in file but not found in scene...
    Adding as a float in CreateSkeleton Filter

and after hitting "populate bone names list" under Footstep Analysis

[0xabba1ae0] Warning : No float track data found for 'Weapon'. Did you forget to create/animate it?
        [0xabba1ce2] Warning : Missing float track data in scene. No float tracks added to this animation.

Did you find a way around those errors? If so please do tell. Unless, when you mean mess around have you actually made any animations for them or just loaded them into 3ds max?

To fix those errors I've made a dummy named "Weapon" and those errors stop appearing. Which for whatever reason doesn't work on cows...

Even better news everyone. Cow animations have been fixed. Going to update asap. Need to fix up the third scene because it was animated wayyy of center.

Am I the only one who finds it funny that penises are classified as weapons in this context? Yeah probably...

An accurate south paw giant cock slap right to the temple is no laughing matter.

All cow animations finally fixed  going to be able to show in game preview rather than through 3ds max.. All is good for now... anyone care to guess what the next major frustration will be? :D

Ahh I didn't cross off chicken, I have the poking scene ready to animate. I donno if anyone wants to make bull or rooster meshes that will include the junks. Vioxsis did equip the cow already. Lining up for future animations... Would anyone be disappointed if all of skyrims cows suddenly turned into fuckable bulls or chickens into roosters? Eh? Eh? :D

Doesn't SL 1.6 support seperate animations for male/female creatures? Why not have both?

Im just admiring Vioxsis' Hagraven and am wondering: Should it be added as a replacer or should it switch mesh for animation only (like the male critters do)? Opinions?

I for one would prefer them switch meshes.

Skytest has a bull.. What is skytest and is its bull better than mine?

I just checked SkyTEST's bull, and no. It is definitely not better than yours.

As for mammoths, the only version I know of is included in this file: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/472-horse-penis/

If anyone knows of another, please provide a link. Otherwise my opinion is Vioxis' WIP looked better than that and should be continued.

Ahh I didn't cross off chicken, I have the poking scene ready to animate. I donno if anyone wants to make bull or rooster meshes that will include the junks. Vioxsis did equip the cow already. Lining up for future animations... Would anyone be disappointed if all of skyrims cows suddenly turned into fuckable bulls or chickens into roosters? Eh? Eh? :D

Doesn't SL 1.6 support seperate animations for male/female creatures? Why not have both?

Because it requires twice the amount of work. Once animation where the creature fucks the human, and then one where the human fucks the creature. As of now I'm working on male creatures fucking female humans. Out of personal preference and to see if I can get every vanilla creature at least one animation then I can work on males/creature scenes. No promises

Cow (25 Sep 2015) (Finally working)

Delayed because of major error I couldn't fix. vpoteryaev saved me from releasing totally broken work.

s1- http://makeagif.com/PHfYMn

s2- http://makeagif.com/WS8GAs

s3- http://makeagif.com/bskKm4

s4- http://makeagif.com/CfB78P

If I were to release my all of 3ds max with tutorials, how many people actually use them to make animations?

I'm thinking about releasing everything I have in the hopes that more people will start animating as well. I'd have to take the time to save all files properly because they are all a mess atm. I wouldn't ask for anything in return, I just want to see more creature animations :)

Cow (25 Sep 2015) (Finally working)

Delayed because of major error I couldn't fix. vpoteryaev saved me from releasing totally broken work.

s1- http://makeagif.com/PHfYMn

s2- http://makeagif.com/WS8GAs

s3- http://makeagif.com/bskKm4

s4- http://makeagif.com/CfB78P

If I were to release my all of 3ds max with tutorials, how many people actually use them to make animations?

I'm thinking about releasing everything I have in the hopes that more people will start animating as well. I'd have to take the time to save all files properly because they are all a mess atm. I wouldn't ask for anything in return, I just want to see more creature animations :)

Oh that is fantastic. Can't wait for MNC to pick it up. Do you know how long I have waited for a scene like this? At all? Will you marry me? :D

I love that guy casually walking in on the scene XD

Oh that is fantastic. Can't wait for MNC to pick it up. Do you know how long I have waited for a scene like this? At all? Will you marry me? :D

I love that guy casually walking in on the scene XD

Aww man I'm so happy it turned out fine I spent way to much time on that scene.

For filming I had to keep redoing it because the kids keep walking around -_-

I've fucked the lighting up in my skyrim so bad because I've made so many ini tweaks to get a decent FPS at 1080p that the only good spot with decent lighting is some indoor places. Jovaskr is just convenient because I can alternate start into the companions and walk 100meters xD

Chances are I'll go back and redo all the preview gifs to in game footage. Probably when I redo some of the older animations. Deer/elk for example really need to be tweaked...

@llabsky

Just in the process of packing up MNC9. I tried your cow animation in game and they look fine. Should I put them up or are you still working on them?

Oooh, I'm literally so excited I might wet myself XD

Chances are I'll go back and redo all the preview gifs to in game footage. Probably when I redo some of the older animations. Deer/elk for example really need to be tweaked...

Oh, you still taking suggestions? :angel:

@Vioxsis

I ll add The v3 Horker to next MNC release if you are okay with it? Could well be that it is just a problem on my end.

Sure, if you want, its OK with me.

But i want you to try this one http://www.mediafire.com/download/kouxh8md2buwjzn/Horker_V4.7z

Also if you have the horker skeleton unpacked and part of the loose files, can you remove it before testing? so the one in the .bsa is loaded.

Even though I was pretty sure it wouldn't, I tested to see if AnimTester would work for SL v1.59c, and I'm still honestly not sure if it does or if I just went over the animation cap for creatures. The MCM menu shows up fine, and the animations show up in SL's creature animation list in its MMC menu...

Do not even try. It will be harmless, but with no positive result in anyway. New animations just not will be attached to races, just waste yours SL 1.59 slots. Thanks to Ashal, SL 1.60 gives more and more variety, not only for races, but for male-female related to critters. Time to go further.

Kind Regards.

@Vioxsis

I ll add The v3 Horker to next MNC release if you are okay with it? Could well be that it is just a problem on my end.

Sure, if you want, its OK with me.

But i want you to try this one http://www.mediafire.com/download/kouxh8md2buwjzn/Horker_V4.7z

Also if you have the horker skeleton unpacked and part of the loose files, can you remove it before testing? so the one in the .bsa is loaded.

Tried it but same effect. I dont have skelettons or other horker ressources unpacked.

Well, maybe it really is something on my end. I will release the v3 version and wait for some feedback from users. If it works for everybody but me there is no need to waste your time on it ;)