More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

Really fantastic work. If there's anything I'd say about it is that I was hoping the Vampire Lord could have the PC in the male role, that is with it getting fucked, either by male PC or female with strap-on. I'm good with what's there though, vampires are very oral creatures after all.

And that's a huge bunny! The ones in Skyrim looks a third that size.

Also damn you! There's a chicken with my name on it in bestial Essences likely to get abused by someone. Eh, wait, no there's a chicken with my name on it likely to be beak-deep in PC pussay! Okay I'm good with that actually. Can't wait to go fuck myself.

For now my focus as always been female PC. I ->hope<- it won't take too much longer before I can make male/creature animations because so many people are asking.

And here is a pic of a bunny and a 1.00 female, it's much bigger than you'd think. Plus in the animations the mesh stretches which is why it looks even bigger.

ZQQnAfG.jpg

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wzq9622wx4a8wvr/Hag_V1.7z

otwcti9mfdkaiok7g.jpg

4yo3lev2v4eg03k7g.jpg

Did this a good while ago, never finished the looting part though, but will work for sexlab stuff.

And I'm sure someone said the mammoth was done already, thats why i stopped working on this.

ontyto95s70r4zj7g.jpg

e2wtd2r88ii8iv17g.jpg

Though I have been making this out of boredom/insomnia.

r84iaafxa9306kd7g.jpg

5vbzp1wa31un7yd7g.jpg

Can always put a pin in it and work on something you need instead though.

Amazing work once again. The only problem I can think of is the mammoths junk being to floppy, it would be hard to make any sort of penetration animations like that.

And the nude hagraven is going to make everything a million times easier to animate.

Did someone say mammoths already had part? I must have missed it :o

I hope not were already getting male on creature animations from another animator. I have been waiting a long time for female creature on female char stuff, like since Oblivion. What llabsky is doing here is nothing short of brilliant!!! I would hate to see the direction toward strap-on crap here! Female creatures like Hagraven, etc are aggressive and I doubt it would look right them wearing strap-on's either!

Really fantastic work. If there's anything I'd say about it is that I was hoping the Vampire Lord could have the PC in the male role, that is with it getting fucked, either by male PC or female with strap-on. I'm good with what's there though, vampires are very oral creatures after all.

And that's a huge bunny! The ones in Skyrim looks a third that size.

Also damn you! There's a chicken with my name on it in bestial Essences likely to get abused by someone. Eh, wait, no there's a chicken with my name on it likely to be beak-deep in PC pussay! Okay I'm good with that actually. Can't wait to go fuck myself.

Who are you referring to? I'd gladly share my work if it means they'd actually do something with it.

Too much nose bleed for new animations for each creatures i cant take it anymore xD, especially rabbit, dragon priest and mammoth 

And many more to come :D... hopefully

wow...

Wow..

I can't express how happy this thread makes me > :D

Thank you :)

I have to say this pose is really gorgeous to the point of being romantic.

Kissing migth look odd though for the masked ones. (Odd?! He doesn't have lips, an iron mask would be an improvement!)

God damn it... there is always something I overlook... Once I start animating I'll see how it looks in game. Or scrap that idea or use it for another creature.

Could you provide a link for the creature meshes? (Unless you already did and I'm just stupid and missed it)

What exactly are you asking for? If it's the goat and walrus, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-massive-preview-update-21-sep-2015/?p=1321005that will lead you to Vioxsis' work.

I don't include any meshes in this mod

Amazing work once again. The only problem I can think of is the mammoths junk being to floppy, it would be hard to make any sort of penetration animations like that.

And the nude hagraven is going to make everything a million times easier to animate.

They did, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-massive-preview-update-21-sep-2015/?p=1315305

And it can be straighter, if thats how you want it.

hc0f8oav8n33k5p7g.jpg

But i don't think this thing is gonna fit..

m9pxy921xh8u2517g.jpg

5y17fvfros6cb7c7g.jpg

id8u2rwwxxhspin7g.jpg

I can make it smaller, but it might get to the point where it looks oddly disproportioned.

Though for something this big/long, it really needs bones.

1jm4qyyratto8zn7g.jpg

f8qsrvkkikm5bi77g.jpg

But i have no idea what/how to configure them in the nif, nor do i now how to add them to the .hkx so they can be animated. :(

Though it does mean i can easily move it into any position you want. :lol:

Just loaded up the stack with the new MNC and that ashhopper animation is cre-e-e-e-epy. Fabulous work.

You asked for feedback: Some of the animations have opposite ends of the body changing direction at the same time, which makes them look a bit robotic. Like, the hips thrust at the same time as the head drops--then the head lifts at the same time as the hips pull back. If you made them a bit syncopated it might look more natural.

They did, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-massive-preview-update-21-sep-2015/?p=1315305

hc0f8oav8n33k5p7g.jpg

m9pxy921xh8u2517g.jpg

5y17fvfros6cb7c7g.jpg

id8u2rwwxxhspin7g.jpg

I can make it smaller, but it might get to the point where it looks oddly disproportioned.

1jm4qyyratto8zn7g.jpg

f8qsrvkkikm5bi77g.jpg

But i have no idea what/how to configure them in the nif, nor do i now how to add them to the .hkx so they can be animated. :(

Is it possible to make nodes grow during a scene? Perhaps the Dragonblood provides an elastic vagina...

Is it possible to make nodes grow during a scene? Perhaps the Dragonblood provides an elastic vagina...

As far as i know, its not possible to scale bones in an animation (well even if you do, it won't show in game when played)

The only way to is with nioveride or something like it to alter the nif and reload it (how bone scaling in racemenu, and pregnancy stuff works).

So i suppose it could be possible, no idea how good it would work, plus its more a job for a scripter then an animator or modeller.

hc0f8oav8n33k5p7g.jpg

m9pxy921xh8u2517g.jpg

5y17fvfros6cb7c7g.jpg

id8u2rwwxxhspin7g.jpg

1jm4qyyratto8zn7g.jpg

f8qsrvkkikm5bi77g.jpg

The mammoth probably isn't the correct scale in max.  I noticed creatures usually are scaled down/up in game.

I did see that post and responded to it... totally forgot about it lol. I need to sleep more. And your work looks good if it's finished I'd prefer yours.

And forget what I said, you're right. The picture you posted with the curved junk made the mammoth look small so I stupidly thought that there could be some sort of penetration. I don't think you could make it skinny enough for it to not clip through anything and make it look good. So as of right now I don't plan on making any vaginal or anal animations or the mammoth.

As for straight vs curved I'll go with what you posted first, curved. However, if anyone cares to say otherwise I'm all for it. However, if it's too curved like the first pic you posted any sort of oral or licking the tip animations would only work if the pc was on his/her back.

Just loaded up the stack with the new MNC and that ashhopper animation is cre-e-e-e-epy. Fabulous work.

You asked for feedback: Some of the animations have opposite ends of the body changing direction at the same time, which makes them look a bit robotic. Like, the hips thrust at the same time as the head drops--then the head lifts at the same time as the hips pull back. If you made them a bit syncopated it might look more natural.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Chances are I'll go back and fix things up because I'm learning a lot as I go and some of the first things I did were done without what I know now. I'm trying to make every part of both actors bodies move at least a little but usually go to far.

As far as i know, its not possible to scale bones in an animation (well even if you do, it won't show in game when played)

The only way to is with nioveride or something like it to alter the nif and reload it (how bone scaling in racemenu, and pregnancy stuff works).

So i suppose it could be possible, no idea how good it would work, plus its more a job for a scripter then an animator or modeller.

I've been wanting to test scaling creatures on animation but never got around to it. Will test it now before I start anything :o

hc0f8oav8n33k5p7g.jpg

m9pxy921xh8u2517g.jpg

5y17fvfros6cb7c7g.jpg

id8u2rwwxxhspin7g.jpg

1jm4qyyratto8zn7g.jpg

f8qsrvkkikm5bi77g.jpg

The mammoth probably isn't the correct scale in max.  I noticed creatures usually are scaled down/up in game.

I've based everything I have done using "getscale" on creatures and so far everything has been fine. Mammoths says 1.00, so I think it should they should be that big in 3ds max and in game.

I've based everything I have done using "getscale" on creatures and so far everything has been fine. Mammoths says 1.00, so I think it should they should be that big in 3ds max and in game.

Interesting, how do you go about using "getscale"?

Open the console then click on a creature, then type

getscale

It'll say something like "1.00 (with base x.xx)"

For example an ash hopper is half the size of it's skeleton.nif. So it's getscale would be "1.00 (with base 0.50)"

To be honest I don't know if this works all of the time. But so far it has been working.

EDIT: You can also find his out in TES5edit and creation kit, but I haven't looked into it.

@LLABSKY & VIOXSIS

I really don't know what is going on with MNC, but I seem to be one of the few that it works fine for. So far, (not a lot of time for testing yet) your animations were worth the wait!

Thank you guys and everyone who helped along the way. Great work!!! I can't wait to see more implemented. I just wish I knew how to add them myself so I didn't have to wait. :blush:

Your anything but lazy :), your awsome 

Marvelous job dear modder, can't wait to see all these animations packed in a mod for the masses to use and abuse (or be abused :P), thank you for all this work you've done so far, you're amazing!

To both of you, thanks

It's been fun, hopefully it'll keep getting better :D

@LLABSKY & VIOXSIS

I really don't know what is going on with MNC, but I seem to be one of the few that it works fine for. So far, (not a lot of time for testing yet) your animations were worth the wait!

Thank you guys and everyone who helped along the way. Great work!!! I can't wait to see more implemented. I just wish I knew how to add them myself so I didn't have to wait. :blush:

I've tried on SL 1.59c and everything work fine. There is a patch for MNC here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?p=1324997that should make everything work for SL 1.60hf2. I haven't tested it so I can't say for sure but apparently it works on new saves. I'm going to try it as soon as I can.

@LLABSKY & VIOXSIS

Oh Im pretty sure it works for most people on 1.59. And it will work for most on 1.60 if they add the fix.

Its always the same, people who got it working usually dont post in the support thread which results in some lopsidedness .

Theres always people who use old FNIS versions, dont run FNS at all, have some strange mods that screw things up dont read my remark about hitting the animation limit in 1.59... too much to list anyways.

@LLABSKY & VIOXSIS

Oh Im pretty sure it works for most people on 1.59. And it will work for most on 1.60 if they add the fix.

Its always the same, people who got it working usually dont post in the support thread which results in some lopsidedness .

Theres always people who use old FNIS versions, dont run FNS at all, have some strange mods that screw things up dont read my remark about hitting the animation limit in 1.59... too much to list anyways.

I promise I didn't mean anything bad about MNC by what I said dentarr. But like you said, usually only the ones with issues post so it feels like I am one of a few.

Thank you as well for all of your continued hard work. :D

Copy and pasted from MNC

Just tested everything using;

MNC 8.9alpha

SL 1.60 hf2

FNIS 5.5 (creature 5.3)

BDIC 1.5 (not required but I use SIC)

SL Matchmaker (for testing)

started a new game (I haven't tested this on an existing save)

installed SL

turned on creature animations

spawned hentai ash hopper/boar/netch/chaurus hunter/wispmother/elk/deer

used SL MM to test

Didn't save or reload at all. Wispmother and netch animations needed to be adjusted via sexlab (female was fine, creatures needed to be moved down a bit) Everything worked except the 4th boar animation, the boar did its thing but the female stands up.

Keep in mind that ash hoppers and chaurus hunter scale up massively if you have "even actors heights" checked. No fix for this yet.

for the mammoth , i think its not good to think about penetration , the penis will just replace the hero !

my opinion is to do 2 scene .

one with the : trunk , that will masturbate the hero

second scene with the hero that masturbate the massive penis , but i already posted my idea so if you want me to redo just ask :3

for the mammoth , i think its not good to think about penetration , the penis will just replace the hero !

my opinion is to do 2 scene .

one with the : trunk , that will masturbate the hero

second scene with the hero that masturbate the massive penis , but i already posted my idea so if you want me to redo just ask :3

Yeah I'm going to stick to what I previewed for the mammoth for now, for a second set of animations I'll have the PC play with the junk/balls.

I have it working with 1.6hf2 now the fixes are out, 

may I suggest sabrecat as a worthy project the current anim, whilst decent was one of the earliest and could use a little love (mostly as the junk penetrates the back) not sure if thiis can be resolved by animation or new junk is needed.

Sabre cats are very popular it seems, and since they only have 1 animation i will get around to making a few more. There are a lot of creatures I have to do now since I'm dedicated to getting every vanilla + DLC creature at least 1 scene then I will go back to sabre cats.

To everyone else, this week has been and will be slow. Without going into much detail I thought I was going to have more free time this week so I dedicated my whole Sunday to setting up scenes but nothing ever goes according to plan it seems... I have 1 more cow scene to do and then go back and tweak the other 3 a little more. After I will probably start on the hagraven scene because they now have a nude mesh.

Sabre cats are very popular it seems, and since they only have 1 animation i will get around to making a few more. There are a lot of creatures I have to do now since I'm dedicated to getting every vanilla + DLC creature at least 1 scene then I will go back to sabre cats.

With Bad Dog having released an SL patch for the Big Cats Mounts and Followers I can only see it becoming more so, but your work is awesome and whenever you can find the time to pay it some attention will be soon enough. 

Please keep up the good work, as you are most likely well aware already it is very appreciated. Not that it shouldn't be repeated when appropriate.