More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

I've read your cow suggestions and they are good. I want to avoid any walking around or "approaching" animations because I want to keep everything the standard 4 scenes all looping animations for simplicity sake.

Chances are I'll start cow after I finish horker.

Thank you :) I understand that, the "approaching" was more figuratively speaking, I understand that the characters are just aligned the way without walking towards each other. It would be nice but as I said I understand foreplay being optional. I'd be hyped to see a cow animation, if you need more suggestions or have questions, feel free to ask :)

I've read your cow suggestions and they are good. I want to avoid any walking around or "approaching" animations because I want to keep everything the standard 4 scenes all looping animations for simplicity sake.

Chances are I'll start cow after I finish horker.

Thank you :) I understand that, the "approaching" was more figuratively speaking, I understand that the characters are just aligned the way without walking towards each other. It would be nice but as I said I understand foreplay being optional. I'd be hyped to see a cow animation, if you need more suggestions or have questions, feel free to ask :)

Keep suggesting, cow is up on my priority list. I'm trying to get 4 good animations out but I lack the creativity to think of how they should all look.

At last after long time goat, deer, horker and the next gonna be a cow looking forward to it

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

Very nice job on the Goat llabsky, again well done! The direction you have headed so far with the animations is excellent! I hope you keep up this direction! :D

No plans to quit anytime soon. I'm too far in to be turning around now.

Goat? Goat?? GOAT!!

By the Nine - it's FINALLY here!

Fan-fucking-tastic and a million thank yous, Habsky!!

Thank you. Kind works like that really do encourage me to keep this up :D

goat deer and hooker , my life is done , almost , need mammot and more sabercat before i can die in peace :P

Horkers have been coming along nicely but I'm having trouble getting them to look... less derpy... So far they look like someone on drugs flapping around...

Keep suggesting, cow is up on my priority list. I'm trying to get 4 good animations out but I lack the creativity to think of how they should all look.

So, you like to make 4 completely independent animations with a single stage? Because I suggested two scenes with 4 (5) stages, but if you don't want to go for this kind of "continuity" I can certainly think of two other possible scenes here :)

Started trying to get your animations into MNC. Shouldnt be too much of a problem.

As for nude models you used Bad Dog's for Boar and Deer, right?

Which one did you use for Goat? To get stuff going Lordescobar needs to add switching to SLNC and I need to add the meshes to MNC.

Started trying to get your animations into MNC. Shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Which one did you use for Goat? To get stuff going Lordescobar needs to add switching to SLNC and I need to add the meshes to MNC.

I used Bad Dogs work for boar and deer

For goat I used Vioxsis' mesh here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-15-sep-2015-goat/?p=1317667

and for the horker I used Vioxsis' mesh as well (should be released within the next few days)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-15-sep-2015-goat/?p=1313808

Thanks, dentarr

EDIT: should be more specific. I used the "No urethal process" folder and goat_erect.nif

I don't think either one will make much of a difference, but I assume if anyone wanted to change it it can just be overwritten after the fact.

horker data>actors>horker>character assets>horker_erect_nif

EDIT 2: Btw, if there is anything I can change or add to make your life easier just let me know and I'll do it in the future.

Bristleback is ok but wtf with durzogs thingy?

Can you be a little more specific?

Durzogs have 3 different sizes. Unfortunately it isn't very feasible to make animations that line up with very durzog and boar without things clipping if that is what you are referring to.

Bristleback is ok but wtf with durzogs thingy?

Can you be a little more specific?

Durzogs have 3 different sizes. Unfortunately it isn't very feasible to make animations that line up with very durzog and boar without things clipping if that is what you are referring to.

I mean only bristleback have the right size of cock, durzog ones have the half size of it and i summoned 3 types of them using console and tested it, they are using same skin same cock textures no difference. Boar ones didnt triggered with the riekling ones, so i hope dentarr fix that in new update.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-15-sep-2015-goat/?p=1317667

and for the horker I used Vioxsis' mesh as well (should be released within the next few days)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-15-sep-2015-goat/?p=1313808

Thanks, dentarr

EDIT: should be more specific. I used the "No urethal process" folder and goat_erect.nif

I don't think either one will make much of a difference, but I assume if anyone wanted to change it it can just be overwritten after the fact.

EDIT 2: Btw, if there is anything I can change or add to make your life easier just let me know and I'll do it in the future.

Thank YOU for some really great animations. :blush: Love the Netch btw. Was looking forward to something like that for a while.

Adding the animations is done on my side. Thanks to lordescobar mesh switching looks good too. Few things still left to do. Hope it wont take all that long to iron it all out.

Thank YOU for some really great animations. :blush: Love the Netch btw. Was looking forward to something like that for a while.

Adding the animations is done on my side. Thanks to lordescobar mesh switching looks good too. Few things still left to do. Hope it wont take all that long to iron it all out.

And thank YOU, Sugar, for putting it in your More Nasty Critters mod. I can't WAIT For the update, to work it into Untamed. =D Hooray!~

Cheers! Still a lot more too come :D

Netches were a pain because moving or rotating their tentacles turns them into noodles. Next time I won't have them bend or twist so much by having the PC lay on the ground.

To everyone:

Horkers!

I know everyone here was waiting for them. The thousands of PM's I've received about making animations for everyones favourite creature, the majestic horker, have been read and taken to heart. Ahh who am I kidding... it was all for nico :D

The bad news:

The part of the back that touches the ground bugs out in game. Instead of laying flat, it bends a bit in the middle.

And they scale... so... you know... more damn problems there...

This would have taken forever if it wasn't for Vioxsis' magic. So once again, thank you.

s1- http://makeagif.com/z4WMsj

s2- http://makeagif.com/9QFcIh

s3- http://makeagif.com/xLbZGK

s4- http://makeagif.com/3jhugI

Up next, cow.

I've set up the scenes (just need to place arms/legs, and make everything cleaner) Preview soon... ish? :D

Thanks, dentarr

Love your work man, I cannot play Skyrim without MNC anymore :P

Personally been watching for your next update to it since I saw these animations popping up

just to see when you'd finally get them added in, and just happened to come visit the comments here

to see what was going on, was overly happy to see you were already on the job of doing this :)

:cool: Holy wow cow - can't wait. Dying for Hagraven though - ugly hag wants my char bad. :P Horker animations are like crikey good!! Pity I get an instant CTD with Vioxsis's horker mesh - funny I cant see anything wrong with it in Nifskope though!!

Thats odd, when i tested it the first time (before up loading it) every thing worked fine.

But i thought i would try testing it again, and it crashed my game on start up.

So i tried narrowing down to which trishape was at fault, upon removing the horker body from the nif and testing, skyrim never crashed.

So to make sure it was that trishape, i tried it with the others removed so it was the only one in there.

But it never crashed... so i tried again with the whole mesh intact and it worked like it should have.

zp6ryo8apdx6bar7g.jpg

The save that was loaded at start up had a horker directly in front of me.

Which might have been why it crashed, is there any horkers nearby you?

If so try using the vanilla mesh then move some place where there aren't any (preferably indoors), save, then quit out and try replacing the mesh again.