More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

I stopped using SkyTest completely because the author of the mod apparently "does not believe" in 3rd party modding tools like TES5Edit, and even refuses to have his mods cleaned by others using it. That kind of idiocy just makes me too nervous to keep using his mods.

Ideal for me is to add in a new creature to the leveled list that's a naked hagraven, then have both in the world. Don't have to change their spells or stats any, just have some that didn't bother covering up their flabby tits that morning after shagging some briarheart.

Ahh I didn't cross off chicken, I have the poking scene ready to animate. I donno if anyone wants to make bull or rooster meshes that will include the junks. Vioxsis did equip the cow already. Lining up for future animations... Would anyone be disappointed if all of skyrims cows suddenly turned into fuckable bulls or chickens into roosters? Eh? Eh? :D

(...)

To everyone else... Cow animations are done. However I'm planning something a little different this time around in regards to posting. That and I have a lot of prep that going to be coming to this thread so I hope to complete it all tonight but it's a lot of work. A lot of you won't find it useful so I'm sorry for that but I want to have it done :\

I would be sad to see female cows go. It made the oral animation so special. I wouldn't mind having both on Skyrim's farms, but a replacement would be disappointing :(

I hope people stop bugging you about mods using new creatures with new sizes using vanilla skeletons and mods that change vanilla scales, you cannot cater to that! Vanilla is just fine! Vanilla is what we all have! I like vanilla :shy: I have tested all your anims and they are fantastic! Keep up the good work - your my hero!!! :P Waits patiently for Hagraven, Spriggan and some Dwarven Machinery :)

It would be nice if everything I did worked for all of the creature mods. My boar animations work with SIC, which happened without me doing any extra work.

SkyTest decides lets make everything smaller! Yayyyyyyyy! Apparently it can be fixed without me doing extra work. So we will see how that goes. vpoteryaev has been doing a lot of good work to make it happen.

Im just admiring Vioxsis' Hagraven and am wondering: Should it be added as a replacer or should it switch mesh for animation only (like the male critters do)? Opinions?

Also is there an ETA on Hagraven animations?

I've only planned what going to happen and animated the first scene a little. No ETA but they are the next creature I'm working on.

Ideal for me is to add in a new creature to the leveled list that's a naked hagraven, then have both in the world. Don't have to change their spells or stats any, just have some that didn't bother covering up their flabby tits that morning after shagging some briarheart.

That would be interesting. But if anyone does decide to do that make sure you don't scale the hagraven please :)

Skytest has a bull.. What is skytest and is its bull better than mine?

^with the beth cow.

^side, wires.

^third horn.

Still have some work to do on the diffuse, mostly on the inside of the mouth.

:D

Holy shit I wasn't expecting that. That's some amazing work right there!

I would be sad to see female cows go. It made the oral animation so special. I wouldn't mind having both on Skyrim's farms, but a replacement would be disappointing :(

Apparently all the work I did on animating the cows scenes is now worthless. Their animations don't play will in game or replacing idles.

Ughhhhh

I have literally no idea how to install this with MO.

All of these animations (except horker) are in more nasty creatures.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

I have released the cow animations but they do not work. The cow goes batshit crazy.

Hopefully we can find a fix for it soon and then I can release it.

I've released AnimTester, that I've used for testing any you can as well to see what I'm up to before things are released.

Do not use it for important saves. It is not a replacement for MNC or any other mod.

Thank you vporteryaev

@Vioxsis

Started playing around with Horkers. The v1 seems to work fine but when using the v2 I get CTD repeatedly. Is there something wrong with node references?

V1's weights are no good, and i can't get V2 to crash consistently.

Can you try this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ytwe25yu2slvhn/Horker_V3.7z

I just sent it back through the meat grinder, hopefully it corrects whatever is causing the problem.

@Vioxsis

Started playing around with Horkers. The v1 seems to work fine but when using the v2 I get CTD repeatedly. Is there something wrong with node references?

Can you try this one.

I just sent it back through the meat grinder, hopefully it corrects whatever is causing the problem.

Sorry, but I still get consistent crashing with v3. Just like v2. Your V1 works flawlessly. Strange...

@ llabsky

Scaling with Horker seems wonky no matter how "Even Actors Height" is set. Seems to support Ashals point about Critter Scaling...

Anyway here 2 pix of how it looks with Even Actors on and off:

Edit: looking at your previews it looks more of a junk alignment problem... I could only test with the v1 horkers...

post-394960-0-97745600-1443202583_thumb.jpg

post-394960-0-76553400-1443202593_thumb.jpg

@Vioxsis

Can you try this one.

Sorry, but I still get consistent crashing with v3. Just like v2. Your V1 works flawlessly. Strange...

@ llabsky

Scaling with Horker seems wonky no matter how "Even Actors Height" is set. Seems to support Ashals point about Critter Scaling...

Edit: looking at your previews it looks more of a junk alignment problem... I could only test with the v1 horkers...

Strange. Horkers worked perfectly on my end testing it with AnimTester.

Now I'm not sure what horker mesh I used... pretty sure it was v2 which is why the horkers junk isn't were it is supposed to be in your pictures.

@ llabsky

http://imgur.com/a/HQA5V

Testing with v2 no CTD on my end.

Replace the horker mesh in meshes>actors>horker>character assets>horker.nif . Rename horker_erect.nif to horker.nif

then place the penis dds's in the texture folder

(Apparently I've been animating with the wrong hand meshes this whole time... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

^ Me right now

@ llabsky

Testing with v2 no CTD on my end.

Replace the horker mesh in meshes>actors>horker>character assets>horker.nif . Rename horker_erect.nif to horker.nif

then place the penis dds's in the texture folder

(Apparently I've been animating with the wrong hand meshes this whole time... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

^ Me right now

Lordescobar alread added support for Horkers to SLNC so I placed the nif where its supposed to be. But I get CTD on v2 and v3. V1 works though. Apart from the obvious problem. But Vioxsis alrady said it has wrong weight values...

hmm... bit of a speed brake... hoped I could add Horkers in my bug fixed MNC. :blush:

Sorry but still no joy. V1 works and all others simply crash every time.

Checked in nifskope and there are a lot of changes in the NiNode structure between v1 and the later ones... too many to pinpoint anything. So cant offer any useful advise.

Try unpacking a vanilla horker nif, and copy/paste the penis TriShape over to it.

I would just link to one i did but every test after the first crashed my game..

Checked in nifskope and there are a lot of changes in the NiNode structure between v1 and the later ones... too many to pinpoint anything. So cant offer any useful advise.

Try unpacking a vanilla horker nif, and copy/paste the penis TriShape over to it.

Tried that. Results in a nif that does not crash but the horkers tool moves around in a way that is just hilarious.

Check yourself  :P 

horker.nif

Even though I was pretty sure it wouldn't, I tested to see if AnimTester would work for SL v1.59c, and I'm still honestly not sure if it does or if I just went over the animation cap for creatures. The MCM menu shows up fine, and the animations show up in SL's creature animation list in its MMC menu...

If you would have gone over the limit the animation would NOT show up.

Even though I was pretty sure it wouldn't, I tested to see if AnimTester would work for SL v1.59c, and I'm still honestly not sure if it does or if I just went over the animation cap for creatures. The MCM menu shows up fine, and the animations show up in SL's creature animation list in its MMC menu...

vpoteryaev said it's only for 1.60. So unless you know what to change it will probably stay that way xD

From now on I'm going to make 1 animation for every creature and see if I can get it to work before attempting to finish all 4 scenes. Probably should have done this from the start but everything was working fine until cows and horkers decided it would be cool to fuck me IRL instead of my character in game.

Something else is odd... your v1 has only Horker_Pelvis NiNode attached to the Horkers tool. The latter ones have Horker_Pelvis And Horker_Spine1 attached???