More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

Neither mod you posted conflicts with the skeleton so I'm 99.99% they are fine to use with whatever female vampire lord animation I make.

It doesn't seem like I can use player.placeatme to get a female vampire lord to spawn. So if you, or anyone else, can do me a favour. I need to know what scale a female vampire lord is. I can get a male VL from hentai creatures which scales at 1.08

I need someone too use the "getscale" command on a female vampire lord (whether it is the PC or Serana... or both would be better just to make sure)

The console will give back this line

"Getscale >> 1.00 (with base X.XX)" <--- Where the X's are numbers.

For example the male VL from hentai creatures reads

"Getscale >> 1.00 (with base 1.08)"

EDIT: It seems to be 1.00, can anyone double check? I tested by adding the spells to make myself a vampire and setting my race. I would still like someone taht can get Serana in her VL form. Don't bother going out of your way to do so, if you have a save that can instantly get her to transform please do.

You do not need to catch someone ingame, use TES5Edit or CK ;)

XX00283A DLC1VampireBeastRace "Vampire Lord": Male Height 1.08, Female Height 1.00

NPC's height may vary in addition on Actor window in CK. But for creating animations this has no matter and only Race data needed, or I'm wrong (because in animating I'm full fool) :blush:

Added:

From your post: "Getscale >> 1.00 (with base 1.08)"

First numbers (1.00) - data from actor, second (1.08) - from race.

Kind Regards.

"Why do your animations suck?" 70mEPaE.jpglol xD Nice work though I reallly like how you are doing animations for all skyrims creatures :)

Ty ^^

So with goats and horkers equipped who's next? 

I need to make a list of everything I need to do... chicken, futa cow, horker, mammoth, mudcrabs, rabbit, slaughterfish, do any atronach not have any animations?, dwarven creatures, ice wraith/fire wyrm/ wisp (hopefully they all share the same skeleton), dragon priest, female vampire lord.

Writing it all down makes me realize how much more work I have than I thought... ummmmm...

strange , but you right .

well since llabsky going to do everycreature hu ? i say .... mammoth :D

not many thing wont be possible , but , here what my imagination say :

1 : hero lay on the ground , playing with her tits when the mammot us is trunk for snif and masturbate hero vagina

2 : hero using both hand rub mammot ball *from behing* OR using one hand for toutch mammot ball and the other for masturbate herself

3 : hero using both hand for fap the mammot cock

4 : hero AIM the penis lower , using both end on the mammot penis head and licking it

5 : hero laying on the penis , stuck between mammot penis and the mammot belly , using her body for fap the mammot

6 : climax , mammot trunk raising

by the way viox , the Fox skeleton is the same as the wolf dog etc ? cause i find it : sad , to be forced to have a : giant fox , during animation .

he dont have hes own skeleton ? that can be used just for him

Looks good

I believe that foxes do share the same skeleton as wolf and dogs.

You do not need to catch someone ingame, use TES5Edit or CK ;)

XX00283A DLC1VampireBeastRace "Vampire Lord": Male Height 1.08, Female Height 1.00

NPC's height may vary in addition on Actor window in CK. But for creating animations this has no matter and only Race data needed, or I'm wrong (because in animating I'm full fool) :blush:

Added:

From your post: "Getscale >> 1.00 (with base 1.08)"

First numbers (1.00) - data from actor, second (1.08) - from race.

Kind Regards.

Ooooooooh ok. Thanks

If your going to do a rabbit animation how about aggressive bunny blowjob. It would work perfect with the Dangerous Nights mod, you wake up to find a furry little face humper attacking you. Or you could use Aroused Creatures and have them randomly attacking people along the roads, I can just see the citizens of skyrim living in terror of the horny little rabbits!

If your going to do a rabbit animation how about aggressive bunny blowjob. It would work perfect with the Dangerous Nights mod, you wake up to find a furry little face humper attacking you. Or you could use Aroused Creatures and have them randomly attacking people along the roads, I can just see the citizens of skyrim living in terror of the horny little rabbits!

I know I was a rabbit animation "preview" kicking around on here somewhere (pun not intended lmao), but it never got released, and it was quite a while ago...

Don't forget about cows lol - they lack animations still. At least someone has made phallics for mammoths already, though, so that's one less thing to block making animations for them (and honestly, if we have Dragon fucking animations already, mammoths are actually laughably quite believable lol).

Nice work on these animations by the way, I've been waiting to add the last few pages to my "Bestiary" for a while now! :]

@ llabsky

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iqt731lnq7l1eqr/Horker_rig_base_test.7z

I imported the horker mesh on its own so the weights are correct and remade the skeleton using the dummy's positions.

cpojeeao81gx5uz7g.jpg

Animations import alright and the skinning has none of the flaws.

I have no idea if it can be used to export animations or not.

I seem to have no issues importing the horker model - I always make sure to import the skeleton first, then the model, though:

4EVwK8o.png

What version of 3ds Max are you using? Keep in mind the 2012 was the last version to have a "fully functional" Niftools plugin, and I use 2012 because of that...

EDIT: I can see you are using 2014 from your image, so that's likely your problem - the people who picked up the Niftools project after it was abandoned at 2012 intended it for use with 2013 for starters (although it still seems to "work" up through and including 2015), but the last I checked on the project it had been kind of abandoned again, and the one area that never got around to ironing out all the issues for was animation importing and exporting...

This may have been fixed I supposed (I haven't checked again in probably 6 months).

Sadly Autodesk stopped offering the 2012 version for download on the "free" student site earlier this year, though, so it's a bit... "problematic" for ya there unless you wanna pay them several grand (and they may not even be selling it either anymore)... :L

:) Nice work on the Wispmother, I love it! Tested your boar ones too now, again, very well done! You are very skilled at this llabsky, absolutely amazing. I would love to see something similar to the Wispmother for the Hagraven, that would be cool. :cool:

Thank you!

I'll probably be doing something similar to both Hagravens and Female vampire lords.

Because of the way things scale, I want to avoid any blowjob animations because the margin of error I have to fit into as of right now. Since I can't force everyone to turn off "even actors heights", creatures that scale up or down will throw off any alignment I do in 3ds max.

At least with the genitalia, if something scales up or down its still believable there is some sort of insertion... move that same scene up to the face and its junk will poke her neck or nose.

"Well just align it with Sexlab!"

That will only work if I make every animation twice... one with the rabbit scaled at 1.00(their 3ds max size), and one scaled at 1.30(their in game size) and letting pick which .hkx they want to use. This is ideal for letting everyone get what they want, except -double- the work for me.

I know I was a rabbit animation "preview" kicking around on here somewhere (pun not intended lmao), but it never got released, and it was quite a while ago...

Don't forget about cows lol - they lack animations still. At least someone has made phallics for mammoths already, though, so that's one less thing to block making animations for them (and honestly, if we have Dragon fucking animations already, mammoths are actually laughably quite believable lol).

Nice work on these animations by the way, I've been waiting to add the last few pages to my "Bestiary" for a while now! :]

Rabbit's should be easy to work with since their skeleton is simple.

I have no idea what to do with cows... Scissoring scene? lol

Should I skip female/cow scenes and make a male/cow one?

FUTA COWS?

Nico had some good ideas for Mammoth so if they already have junk I can start working on them asap.

Looking great! :D

Thanks!

:) Nice work on the Wispmother, I love it! Tested your boar ones too now, again, very well done! You are very skilled at this llabsky, absolutely amazing. I would love to see something similar to the Wispmother for the Hagraven, that would be cool. :cool:

Thank you!

I'll probably be doing something similar to both Hagravens and Female vampire lords.

Because of the way things scale, I want to avoid any blowjob animations because the margin of error I have to fit into as of right now. Since I can't force everyone to turn off "even actors heights", creatures that scale up or down will throw off any alignment I do in 3ds max.

At least with the genitalia, if something scales up or down its still believable there is some sort of insertion... move that same scene up to the face and its junk will poke her neck or nose.

"Well just align it with Sexlab!"

That will only work if I make every animation twice... one with the rabbit scaled at 1.00(their 3ds max size), and one scaled at 1.30(their in game size) and letting pick which .hkx they want to use. This is ideal for letting everyone get what they want, except -double- the work for me.

Rabbit's should be easy to work with since their skeleton is simple.

FUTA COWS?

Nico had some good ideas for Mammoth so if they already have junk I can start working on them asap.

Looking great! :D

Thanks!

Holt made a bunch of creature animations for things like hargreaves - he just refuses to share them at present.

Also, you may be able to get away with porting some animations for female vampire lords. They seem to use the same animations as werewolves, and there are already a few "wolfgal" animations around here somewhere...

For the rabbits, and possibly skeevers, what about something like using them as a fleshlight?

There are already a few skeever animations - they're included in More Nasty Critters.

...But I think you are talking about male humanoid on female creature, of which there are only a few animations. As I said above, Holt has made quite a few, but he doesn't want to share them yet (or at all - not sure).

I seem to have no issues importing the horker model - I always make sure to import the skeleton first, then the model, though:

4EVwK8o.png

What do your weights look like if you import the skeleton first and the the mesh?

Like this

x1agh761b7lgirf7g.jpg

Or like this?

4mp6ksgmaywykvd7g.jpg

Note; both pictures show the jaw bone selected.

What version of 3ds Max are you using? Keep in mind the 2012 was the last version to have a "fully functional" Niftools plugin, and I use 2012 because of that...

EDIT: I can see you are using 2014 from your image, so that's likely your problem - the people who picked up the Niftools project after it was abandoned at 2012 intended it for use with 2013 for starters (although it still seems to "work" up through and including 2015), but the last I checked on the project it had been kind of abandoned again, and the one area that never got around to ironing out all the issues for was animation importing and exporting...

This may have been fixed I supposed (I haven't checked again in probably 6 months).

Well given that the plugin i use for 2014 was built off of the 2012 one its functionality should be at least equal to it.

Well either way i'm not worried.

Sadly Autodesk stopped offering the 2012 version for download on the "free" student site earlier this year, though, so it's a bit... "problematic" for ya there unless you wanna pay them several grand (and they may not even be selling it either anymore)... :L

I have 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016 all backed up on a network drive, so i'm no problems there.

Though i'm not installing 2012 again. :mellow:

The only reason i have 2014 installed is to import/export nifs.

For the rabbits, and possibly skeevers, what about something like using them as a fleshlight?

skeever already got , like , the top animation

they got 1 , 2 some , 3some and even a 4some scene !

just instal morenastycritter , summon 3 skeever with hentaicreature , and use matchmaker on the 3 skeever , then you , for enjoy the 4 some !

4EVwK8o.png

What do your weights look like if you import the skeleton first and the the mesh?

Like this

x1agh761b7lgirf7g.jpg

Or like this?

4mp6ksgmaywykvd7g.jpg

Note; both pictures show the jaw bone selected.

Well given that the plugin i use for 2014 was built off of the 2012 one its functionality should be at least equal to it.

I checked the weighting, and the first one:

LDE967H.png

*Ignore the slight white underneath the jaw - it's just a light refraction glossiness thing, the vertices weights are still all set to 1.

Are your import setting set correctly by the way...?

8ck3x1Q.png

Also, don't assume the Niftools plugins are "equal" just because the new one was build off the old one. As I understand it, there were substantial changes made between the 2012 and the 2013+ versions, and as such you can't just flip a switch and expect 2012 to work with 2013+ - the team who was working on it actually had to rewrite it from the ground up iirc, so they are NOT equal.

Alright it looks like dev continued from here: http://tesrenewal.com/forums/tools-and-coding/nif-importexport-plugin-for-3dsmax-2013

...to here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49496-3dsmax-20132014-64-bit-full-plugin

But reading the continued dev updates from the last time I checked, I just wanna let you know that the 2012 version is still more complete. This is still particularly true with animation importing/exporting.

---

Also, be careful when reweighting vanilla meshes - most of the time there's a good reason as to why the devs weighted them the way they did. Keep in mind that Skyrim (or any Bethesda game, really) won't accept a model that has vertices with no weights on any of the bones, so by removing the jaw bone weighting from the top of the head, you are allowing other bones in proximity to it to take those vertices' weights.

They may have also designed the "horker open mouth roar" animation with compensation for this weighting, and you may be messing up vanilla animations by changing the weighting drastically.

My credentials to show I know what I'm talking about: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48180/?

I checked the weighting, and the first one:

LDE967H.png

*Ignore the slight white underneath the jaw - it's just a light refraction glossiness thing, the vertices weights are still all set to 1.

Your weights got fucked on import like everyone else.

To get good horker weights import just the mesh with the skeleton box checked and have max make dummy nodes to represent the bones.

Or use the test rig i posted (you can import the vanilla horker mesh and the weights should come in fine)

Are your import setting set correctly by the way...?

8ck3x1Q.png

Not sure what comparing import settings is going accomplish, i use what's appropriate for what i am/want importing/imported, same with exporting.

Also, don't assume the Niftools plugins are "equal" just because the new one was build off the old one. As I understand it, there were substantial changes made between the 2012 and the 2013+ versions, and as such you can't just flip a switch and expect 2012 to work with 2013+ - the team who was working on it actually had to rewrite it from the ground up iirc, so they are NOT equal.

Alright it looks like dev continued from here: http://tesrenewal.com/forums/tools-and-coding/nif-importexport-plugin-for-3dsmax-2013

...to here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49496-3dsmax-20132014-64-bit-full-plugin

But reading the continued dev updates from the last time I checked, I just wanna let you know that the 2012 version is still more complete. This is still particularly true with animation importing/exporting.

All nif tools still take from the same source code resources so you can expect a reasonable amount of sameness.

But each still have their faults, no different then all the forks for 2012.

Also, be careful when reweighting vanilla meshes - most of the time there's a good reason as to why the devs weighted them the way they did. Keep in mind that Skyrim (or any Bethesda game, really) won't accept a model that has vertices with no weights on any of the bones, so by removing the jaw bone weighting from the top of the head, you are allowing other bones in proximity to it to take those vertices' weights.

They may have also designed the "horker open mouth roar" animation with compensation for this weighting, and you may be messing up vanilla animations by changing the weighting drastically.

The weights you see after you imported the mesh are wrong, the importer fucked them up when the skeleton isin the scene, for whatever reason.

If you want a laugh import some animations see what happens.

My credentials to show I know what I'm talking about: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48180/?

I don't really have any credentials to post, didn't know i needed any.

I'm going to stop as this conversation seems to be getting a bit... hostile. I was only trying to help in the first place, I don't want this to devolve into a "pissing contest".

I don't have any proof either way that the Horker import is screwing up, and honestly I don't really trust animations converted with hkcmd.exe to .kf's (and neither Max nor Blender can read .hkx files, packed or unpacked). It was *only* designed to work within extremely tight constraints - vanilla humanoid animations. Anything else is subject to optimization failure (I've had a lot of problems trying to convert animations for SexLab back into .kf's).

Again, I was only trying to help initially, and I'm going to shut up now... :L

Holt made a bunch of creature animations for things like hargreaves - he just refuses to share them at present.

Also, you may be able to get away with porting some animations for female vampire lords. They seem to use the same animations as werewolves, and there are already a few "wolfgal" animations around here somewhere...

I'm going to avoid porting anything since I plan to release all of my work once my work is done here. I wouldn't want to release things that aren't mine.

My personal view on male/creature animations are only if the creature is big enough to resist and/or get away. Doing something like that would totally go against that. I hate to disappoint, but I don't think I could ever animate something like that.

I'm going to stop as this conversation seems to be getting a bit... hostile. I was only trying to help in the first place, I don't want this to devolve into a "pissing contest".

I don't have any proof either way that the Horker import is screwing up, and honestly I don't really trust animations converted with hkcmd.exe to .kf's (and neither Max nor Blender can read .hkx files, packed or unpacked). It was *only* designed to work within extremely tight constraints - vanilla humanoid animations. Anything else is subject to optimization failure (I've had a lot of problems trying to convert animations for SexLab back into .kf's).

Again, I was only trying to help initially, and I'm going to shut up now... :L

I've been reading the convo and I didn't notice anything that would be considered "hostile"... and I don't want any drama here that's for sure.

The only animations I've converted into .kf's are bethesda default files and so far I haven't had any trouble Out of all the ones I have tested, only the horker seems to give back hilarious results with the mesh.

Please don't hesitate to help, I need it.

I can't wait to see this animation in my skyrim. when it'll be released as usable version?

No ETA. I haven't learned how to do it myself so I can't help anyone out with regards to getting them into the game, so blame me for that.

Patience.

To everyone else, I haven't done any work with goats cause you know... laziness. CRUNCH TIME IS NOW. Again, no ETA :wacko:

I've been reading the convo and I didn't notice anything that would be considered "hostile"... and I don't want any drama here that's for sure.

The only animations I've converted into .kf's are bethesda default files and so far I haven't had any trouble Out of all the ones I have tested, only the horker seems to give back hilarious results with the mesh.

Please don't hesitate to help, I need it.

Sorry, I sometimes overthink stuff and misread situations. I'm not comfortable with confrontation, so I jump when I think I see it and something run away when there isn't any... n.nU

---

Anyways, the bigger issues with animations are simply the fact that these tools are so imperfect - heaven forbid Bethesda released the ACTUAL dev tools they use... Even for the upcoming Fallout 4 they say they're gonna be "working on the modding tools", which means sanitizing, chopping up, and releasing a slimmed down and gutted version of what they used to make the game - they always do this.

The Niftools are about as good as they're gonna get imo. It really sucks that the community is forced to do a lot of the legwork that the devs refuse to do, or won't share with us. I'd personally love to try to mess around with making some activation state animation objects (like hidden doors and such), but Skyrim uses an outdated format for these, and without access to the dev's tools, there isn't any decent way to write the behavior files such an activatable object would need to work right...

I haven't really dealt with the horker model before, so it may be deforming poorly due to bad imports. It probably doesn't help that it's an extremely basic creature model (I'm not sure anything but the slaughterfish has less bones than this thing lmao).

You could always check if it imports ok using Blender's version of the Niftools (though honestly I dislike Blender - it's a real mess lol).

They can't release the tools they use to make the game because they bought them from someone else. Their version of the creation kit is probably a lot different from ours due to this, they wouldn't use something as unstable as the creation kit to make anything at all.

They can't release the tools they use to make the game because they bought them from someone else. Their version of the creation kit is probably a lot different from ours due to this, they wouldn't use something as unstable as the creation kit to make anything at all.

Normally that would be true if Bethesda was doing the "smart" thing and licensing use of a *DECENT* game engine, but as the Creation Engine is their own "in-house" creation and 100% owned BY Bethesda, this is not the case here...

Sure they use a couple "plugins" to their engine, such as Adobe Flash and Autodesk Scaleform for the UI's in Skyrim (for some UNGODLY dumb reason), and Havok Tools for the collision physics, but none of those are the epitome of "proprietary use only" (well except for Adobe). Autodesk lets anyone use their tools for learning/non-commercial purposes, and so does Havok Tools.

So in Bethesda's care, the only barrier is "we don't want to let you play with our toys".

Nico I was playing around with the horker and was setting up the scenes. These were done quick so they are not final and need tweaks.

S1 -

5OkznO1.jpg

2 hands jerking off the horker

S2 -

URGRddl.jpg

Slowly up and down, just the tip

S 3and 4 -

JdzJCsF.jpg

s3 - quick up and down, deep

s4- slow deep

Obviously I need to move the hands and feet in each scene, but do you like the general positions?

I also finished the goat previews, no animations yet, will post the pictures tomorrow.

wow wow , that fucking exelent dood !

exelent hooker model penis , with now exelent sexual animation ! you rule , that going to be awesome :D

if you need pose idea for animal *i suck for creature , and not interested in humanoid monster* just ask , i will glady build some !

again , you awesome , much apreciate !

Ppl Help this guy rly :o

Horker scenes wont be rape it seems unline netch and hopper ones

beast animation dont have to be rape ! personatly i prefer consentual , its more awesome , like having primal fun with the nature .

FUTA COWS?

I personally would plea for no futa cows. But (!) if you would do female on cow cunnilingus scenes I'd worship you.

As in, cow's big sloppy tongue pleases heroine, standing upright in fron of her, petting her head/grabbing her horns

Heroine stands behind cow and pleases her new friend with cunnilingus or finger/fistplay

:D