More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

well there are Dayelytes female Werewolve animations... and the Spriggan and Flame Atronach animations. So yeah.. not many but there are.

Yes Dayelyte has done quite a few animations for males on creature, just not many creatures, not sure how that's coming along though. I think mostly or the majority of people play Skyrim as female though and want female being raped by monsters and not just the male ones - I know I certainly do - seems more appealing to me! llabsky work on the Wispmother was pure brilliance!

Did a test about scaling during an animation. Went as expected, not very well.

3ds max

http://makeagif.com/Oztn1O

In game

http://makeagif.com/f8NED4

The skeleton does shrink, but the mesh doesn't.

Ok, time to finish the cow animations. Should be done tonight but I'm tried and lazy :D

Yeah, I've never had much luck modifying the scale while in game either.   I tried to scale down a dragon via it's skeleton.  Didn't turn out too well.  The dragon turned inside out within the game :D   I actually have a male actor -> chicken animation around here somewhere, but it was done before I learned that Bethesdas ingame critters didn't always match their skeletons when it came to scale.  As a result, I didn't scale the chicken correctly and all the alignments are out of whack.  Since Man on Chicken isn't much in demand, I never bothered to go back and fix it.  lol

I just tested handshake animation I did.. it sucks.. really sucks. Everything clips through each other, the tail is not smooth at all it just jerks around. The problem is that my computer isn't good enough to handle the dog and female rigs in 3ds max so I can never get a good look at what's going to happen.

My computer lags to about 5 fps when playing animations with dog/female :(

At some point, a scene will get so complicated even the higher end systems will start having a tough time keeping up. 

Once there, it's tough to see if the timing is right or not because a real time preview just can't keep pace.  I'll typically

resort to creating a quick animated preview to watch the timing.  Tools -> Views-Grab Viewport -> Create Animated Sequence File

( or click the + sign in any viewport and go Create Preview -> Create Animated Sequence File )

One thing I can suggest is to absolutely minimize the number of active modifiers.  I typically remove the Dismember Skin Modifier as

I don't need it to animate with.  As an example, I had a Edit Poly modifer active on the Female Werewolf.  My FPS was hovering around

11.  I disabled / removed it and my viewport FPS shot up to 40.  Things like springs and flex will really hurt for realtime playback. 

well there are Dayelytes female Werewolve animations... and the Spriggan and Flame Atronach animations. So yeah.. not many but there are.

Looking back at some of the early stuff ( Werewolf especially ) I really need to redo some of them.  I just haven't had time

to play on my computer much lately. 

Not only male/creature. Someone think of us ladies in favor of some lesbestiality adventures? :D

But don't feel like this is your obligation, liabsky. What you've done so far is great, it just spawns so many pipe dreams a lot of players have dreamt about for years :D Also, male and female creatures are also interesting from a non sexual standpoint. I'd love to be able to walk the wilds of Skyrim and be able to observe creatures and tell their sexes by looking at them, a bit of Skyrim: Discovery Channel XD

Once I am able to expand from only doing male creature / female human, I'm going to take very specific requests for those type. What would you want from a female human / female creature? Scissoring? licking?

Can't say I've put too much thought into it to be honest.

Yes Dayelyte has done quite a few animations for males on creature, just not many creatures, not sure how that's coming along though. I think mostly or the majority of people play Skyrim as female though and want female being raped by monsters and not just the male ones - I know I certainly do - seems more appealing to me! llabsky work on the Wispmother was pure brilliance!

I'd be lying if I said I had came up with the idea for wispmother animations myself. Like the ash hopper animation it was inspired from a hentai game.

Still, it's one of my favourites.

Did a test about scaling during an animation. Went as expected, not very well.

3ds max

http://makeagif.com/Oztn1O

In game

http://makeagif.com/f8NED4

The skeleton does shrink, but the mesh doesn't.

Ok, time to finish the cow animations. Should be done tonight but I'm tried and lazy :D

Yeah, I've never had much luck modifying the scale while in game either.   I tried to scale down a dragon via it's skeleton.  Didn't turn out too well.  The dragon turned inside out within the game :D   I actually have a male actor -> chicken animation around here somewhere, but it was done before I learned that Bethesdas ingame critters didn't always match their skeletons when it came to scale.  As a result, I didn't scale the chicken correctly and all the alignments are out of whack.  Since Man on Chicken isn't much in demand, I never bothered to go back and fix it.  lol

I just tested handshake animation I did.. it sucks.. really sucks. Everything clips through each other, the tail is not smooth at all it just jerks around. The problem is that my computer isn't good enough to handle the dog and female rigs in 3ds max so I can never get a good look at what's going to happen.

My computer lags to about 5 fps when playing animations with dog/female :(

At some point, a scene will get so complicated even the higher end systems will start having a tough time keeping up. 

Once there, it's tough to see if the timing is right or not because a real time preview just can't keep pace.  I'll typically

resort to creating a quick animated preview to watch the timing.  Tools -> Views-Grab Viewport -> Create Animated Sequence File

( or click the + sign in any viewport and go Create Preview -> Create Animated Sequence File )

One thing I can suggest is to absolutely minimize the number of active modifiers.  I typically remove the Dismember Skin Modifier as

I don't need it to animate with.  As an example, I had a Edit Poly modifer active on the Female Werewolf.  My FPS was hovering around

11.  I disabled / removed it and my viewport FPS shot up to 40.  Things like springs and flex will really hurt for realtime playback. 

Looking back at some of the early stuff ( Werewolf especially ) I really need to redo some of them.  I just haven't had time

to play on my computer much lately. 

Yeah this scaling business is annoying.. plus I've realized that not everyone plays with a 1.00 human so it's another thing I'm starting to take into consideration when making stuff..

I'll try those things you suggested next time, the computer I'm using isn't horrible it just the CPU needs to be underclocked because it likes to over heat lol

To everyone else. I've gotten centurion, hagraven, mammoth, chicken, dragon priest, DW sphere, and rabbit animations to work in game. I can't do anything good with dwarven spheres or dragon priest until they get nude meshes/junks. But I'm going to make something simple for all and release another big preview but with animations rather than pictures. Stay tuned.

I don't know what I'm going to be with female vampire lords since there is no easy way to test that they work in game. I've read that Serana doesn't even go into vampire lord form, can anyone tell me if she does or doesn't?

And whil ethe PC is in Vamp lord form can she use matchmaker spells?

when we see them in the game? Sorry for the English

Rabbit is pretty much done at this point.

Chicken, centurion, mammoth, hagraven need a lot of work still. Only 1 mostly finished animation each at this point.

Sphere and dragon priest have 4 extremely basic animations that will be improved once they get their junks so I can align everything properly.

Female vampire lord won't get much love until I can find a proper way to test them in game.

For the other creatures I still need to do but aren't mentioned, I haven't started

I'm going to consider the rabbit animation done at this point. Tested multiple times with different poses but it didn't really work out so I'm going to keep the original 4. Today I'm a little busy but I'll get it up ASAP.

I know you're all just thrilled by it *sniff*

As of what I'm doing after this (not sabre cats lol) I need an ok from someone for another creature I'm almost done animations for.

Be patient, I'm not leaving anytime soon. I just wish I had more time to get through all this to then go back to the popular creatures.

I don't know what I'm going to be with female vampire lords since there is no easy way to test that they work in game. I've read that Serana doesn't even go into vampire lord form, can anyone tell me if she does or doesn't?

As i said in PM with last AnimTester i tested your female vamp on _00EncVampBeastFeralF_EX "Feral Vampire Beast" [NPC_:xx1FA9F7] from SIC. Which in game has same scaling as Dawnguard vampires. But if you do not want to use SIC, i made a quick solution. Just install. In conjuration magic choose "Conjure AT_fVampBeast". Fire spell and test critter with anims up to 10 minutes.

AnimTesterCritters.7z 'course requres Dawnguard installed.

ADDED: Seems it must have been done before and included in AnimTester, but I had no such idea before seeing your post, sorry.

Kind Regards.

There is Serana's Secret mod which makes her use her vampire lord form and even bat fast travel if she gets left behind.

Amazing Follower Tweaks includes controls for making werewolf followers change form. It may do the same for vampire lords but I haven't tried it.

As for casting matchmaker spells, it's been a while since I played vampire, but  vampire lord form has access to the favourites menu, and iirc you can select any spells that are there. If not, you can always cast from the console like "player.cast <spell formid> <target formid> right"

:cool: llabsky I love the image previews of the Hagraven animations, I especially love that last one! Really cool!!! Thank you very much for all you have done so far, glad your not leaving soon, I would cry :(

Hey np. Thank you  :D

As i said in PM with last AnimTester i tested your female vamp on _00EncVampBeastFeralF_EX "Feral Vampire Beast" [NPC_:xx1FA9F7] from SIC. Which in game has same scaling as Dawnguard vampires. But if you do not want to use SIC, i made a quick solution. Just install. In conjuration magic choose "Conjure AT_fVampBeast". Fire spell and test critter with anims up to 10 minutes.

attachicon.gifAnimTesterCritters.7z 'course requres Dawnguard installed.

ADDED: Seems it must have been done before and included in AnimTester, but I had no such idea before seeing your post, sorry.

Kind Regards.

I don't know if I'm

1. blind

2. stupid

3. can't read

4. a little of all of the above

But that worked... but only if the PC is not the vampire lord

I tried using using match maker on myself and someone else then transforming into a vampire lord before the animation starts. However the camera fucked up and all sexlab hotkeys stopped working. I had to quit to the main menu to fix it.

I'm going to do finish everything else off then come back to FVLs. More nonsense I really don't want to deal with right now -____-

There is Serana's Secret mod which makes her use her vampire lord form and even bat fast travel if she gets left behind.

Amazing Follower Tweaks includes controls for making werewolf followers change form. It may do the same for vampire lords but I haven't tried it.

As for casting matchmaker spells, it's been a while since I played vampire, but  vampire lord form has access to the favourites menu, and iirc you can select any spells that are there. If not, you can always cast from the console like "player.cast <spell formid> <target formid> right"

Read ^^^^^^^^^^^

Rabbit is finally uploaded.

I have finished 2 mammoth animations already and hope to add the other 2 tonight.

Chicken animations shouldn't be too hard either so I'll work on that quickly after mammoth

I also have 4 non-sex dog/wolf animations already added to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52389-animals-and-followers/

Once I fix them up I'll add them to the preview list, you can check a couple of them out in Shinji72's video here

@10:15-10:30

I have plans to add more non-sex related animations to Sabre cats as well. These will be done in between what I'm doing with this mod currently.

Stay tuned :D

This is a odd request (don't judge me :P) but speaking of non-sex animations, I'd love to see a "dog pee" animation, even just for fun wolves and dogs raising their legs now and then XD - there's no way to synch such an animation to when they actally stand before a wall or tree, but still. :lol:

This is a odd request (don't judge me :P) but speaking of non-sex animations, I'd love to see a "dog pee" animation, even just for fun wolves and dogs raising their legs now and then XD - there's no way to synch such an animation to when they actally stand before a wall or tree, but still. :lol:

If I were to make one, you can use it to replace some of their idle animations... Then every so often you'd see it in game.

You ever own a dog? Well one that I had would scratch his leg on the ground after doing his business which I could animate as well

I can see it already, a private needs discreet mod for animals xD

If I were to make one, you can use it to replace some of their idle animations... Then every so often you'd see it in game.

You ever own a dog? Well one that I had would scratch his leg on the ground after doing his business which I could animate as well

I can see it already, a private needs discreet mod for animals xD

That will sound so strange, but I would really love it if everything in skyrim which reasonably had to go (so of course no golems/undead or automataons) at one point would do so XD Also, I'm still pipe-dreaming about a gameplay-relevant "needs" mod that for instance lets animals trace you if they catch your "mark" etc.

But if you would do that it would be kinda fun, at least for me :D I'm actually planning on looking into the "alive pee" mod because I hope to somehow expand it's functionality at one point. I have no idea how to mod but I'll start slow, I'd like to make a MCM menu for it and make NPCs or at least companions react to it and such. Well, let's see if it goes anywhere, need to contact the author first.

Bottom line, even if not tied to a script that sounds lovely :D Can you somehow control the rate at which animations are played so if it'd replace an idle animation they would do so reasonably and not over and over again?

That will sound so strange, but I would really love it if everything in skyrim which reasonably had to go (so of course no golems/undead or automataons) at one point would do so XD Also, I'm still pipe-dreaming about a gameplay-relevant "needs" mod that for instance lets animals trace you if they catch your "mark" etc.

But if you would do that it would be kinda fun, at least for me :D I'm actually planning on looking into the "alive pee" mod because I hope to somehow expand it's functionality at one point. I have no idea how to mod but I'll start slow, I'd like to make a MCM menu for it and make NPCs or at least companions react to it and such. Well, let's see if it goes anywhere, need to contact the author first.

Bottom line, even if not tied to a script that sounds lovely :D Can you somehow control the rate at which animations are played so if it'd replace an idle animation they would do so reasonably and not over and over again?

No mod required if you just replace a vanilla animation.

Using dog as an example, create this folder sequence

Data>Meshes>Actors>Canine>Animations

Then there are a bunch of .hkx files titled what animation they are. For example, "runforward.hkx". In the dogs case it has 75 animations. If I make a peeing animation you rename it "runforward.hkx", every time the dog runs forward it will play my animation instead.

Obviously that's a dumb scenario, but if you replace some of the dog's idle animations you get your random peeing lol

To be honest it wouldn't take long at all to make it... but for more than a handful of creatures... not really something I want to be doing lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

MAMMOTH PREVIEW. BIG LETTERS FOR THE BIG CREATURE

Nothing below is final

http://makeagif.com/KUS5sc

http://makeagif.com/jzGbpO

http://makeagif.com/q_Awdg

http://makeagif.com/cg_Hnu

No mod required if you just replace a vanilla animation.

Using dog as an example, create this folder sequence

Data>Meshes>Actors>Canine>Animations

Then there are a bunch of .hkx files titled what animation they are. For example, "runforward.hkx". In the dogs case it has 75 animations. If I make a peeing animation you rename it "runforward.hkx", every time the dog runs forward it will play my animation instead.

Obviously that's a dumb scenario, but if you replace some of the dog's idle animations you get your random peeing lol

To be honest it wouldn't take long at all to make it... but for more than a handful of creatures... not really something I want to be doing lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

MAMMOTH PREVIEW. BIG LETTERS FOR THE BIG CREATURE

Nothing below is final

http://makeagif.com/KUS5sc

http://makeagif.com/jzGbpO

http://makeagif.com/q_Awdg

http://makeagif.com/cg_Hnu

Oh please don't misunderstand me, I did not meant for you to "go make them", I'm just saying I'd love it if you decide you are bored and want to make them :D I figure you can replace them, but is there a way to change the frequency of those animations? Because replacing a "pee" animation with some idle yawn or scratching would lead to a huge number of repeats I guess. When they go on a marking spree that's possible, I know, but still :D

The Mammoth is great - I mean big :D I really like the creativity here to do something else than mounting (you know I like that XD). Great work. For a moment, I thought the Mammoth ends on a cumshot, but there's just a line from the animation programm visible for a short time, lol.