More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

I did a quick job trying to replicate the second pic, although I lifted the PC up a bit because Vioxsis' junk would clip though I think.. If you can get someone for poses that I can use for a reference that would make things a hell of a lot easier.

Here's a scale of how big the horker and player character are in game.

mYe46Fm.jpg

For Ice Wraith or Wispmother even I wonder if it is possible to "spawn" in extra parts when animation is in play.

Look at FunnyBizness' mage animation http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-unconscious-sex-animations-update7102015/the character is essentially suspended in the air. Now picture it having wraith parts tying down around her arms, legs, body, etc similar to how estrus does it.

The actual intercourse could be the tail of the wraith or some other conjured/semi transparent parts or even have the snake rubs itself against her.

The wraith could indeed use its tail for getting inside. I suspect the shrinking the head would look weird ingame. Frankly I think I've never seen an animation where parts of the character shrink dynamically. There must be a reason for it. Or maybe you're onto something very original and untested.

1, licking

2. sucking (although the junk may be a little to big, if there is too much clipping maybe a second licking scene?)

3. something like your second picture, but the legs on the belly instead of the floor.

4. something similar to the third but slower?

Keep in mind I still have to finish the wispmother then goat animations so it may take a week for me to even start it.

I have no idea why but when i import the horker mesh into max its weights get fucked up, does it happen to you?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9fbf8labj5759a/Horker_V1.7z

Anyway here's a V1

It will need work done on its weights, that i am certain of. but you can get a better look at it this way.

seyy5oskj9ut4s47g.jpg

I made it smaller and adjusted the angle based off of your anim screen shot.

There is also a folder with a few alternative textures, nothing dramatically different though.

Though upon realising the weights where not right I made a quick modification to the heads weights (the only place i fixed at the moment)

dxsjcieg3cje2yc7g.jpg

I weighted the bone "Horker_RUpperLip" to the tongue, for no particular reason.

In the vanilla mesh they are not very well weighted to the whiskers..

Its the nif named Alt.

Now i just need to find out why its importing wrong, or repaint the weights.. :mellow:

wow all look exelent !

but i wonder llabsky , did the hooker going to : fly , cause it look like hes back dont toutch the ground !

here idea i got , tell me what you think :

1 : the hero will fap the long hooker penis , one hand on is penis , the other on his belly , like petting him

2 : hero on the hooker , sitting on him , using both hand for masturbate the hooker , since he got a long cock , i think its totally possible

3 : hero taking the head and some of the penis in is vagina , looking back , like : ok let do this slowy , a slow up and down move

4 : hero taking all she can , humping move , up and down

5 : climax , hooker moan , hero staying on the penis , moving is body slowy right to left , a hand on her belly for showing that she getting filled by cum .

im still trying to find a artist for do quick sketche of my idea of pose , but i hope my description *with my poor english* will help !

nice add vioxis ! it give me idea for the oral hooker ! once llabsky is done with soo many stuff , i think i can build something for oral scene !

and then the hooker will be done , having vaginal and oral scene , it deserve a archivement unlock xD

For Ice Wraith or Wispmother even I wonder if it is possible to "spawn" in extra parts when animation is in play.

Look at FunnyBizness' mage animation http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-unconscious-sex-animations-update7102015/the character is essentially suspended in the air. Now picture it having wraith parts tying down around her arms, legs, body, etc similar to how estrus does it.

The actual intercourse could be the tail of the wraith or some other conjured/semi transparent parts or even have the snake rubs itself against her.

Interesting, I'll have to look into that.

The wraith could indeed use its tail for getting inside. I suspect the shrinking the head would look weird ingame. Frankly I think I've never seen an animation where parts of the character shrink dynamically. There must be a reason for it. Or maybe you're onto something very original and untested.

In some chaurus hunter animations (either the attack or special idle I forget now) the neck was scaled down. However, it was scaled before they animated it... But it give me hope that scaling during an animation is possible :o

Loving the work :) keep them coming 

Thanks! I have no plans to stop anytime soon :D

1, licking

2. sucking (although the junk may be a little to big, if there is too much clipping maybe a second licking scene?)

3. something like your second picture, but the legs on the belly instead of the floor.

4. something similar to the third but slower?

Keep in mind I still have to finish the wispmother then goat animations so it may take a week for me to even start it.

I have no idea why but when i import the horker mesh into max its weights get fucked up, does it happen to you?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9fbf8labj5759a/Horker_V1.7z

Anyway here's a V1

It will need work done on its weights, that i am certain of. but you can get a better look at it this way.

seyy5oskj9ut4s47g.jpg

I made it smaller and adjusted the angle based off of your anim screen shot.

There is also a folder with a few alternative textures, nothing dramatically different though.

Though upon realising the weights where not right I made a quick modification to the heads weights (the only place i fixed at the moment)

dxsjcieg3cje2yc7g.jpg

I weighted the bone "Horker_RUpperLip" to the tongue, for no particular reason.

In the vanilla mesh they are not very well weighted to the whiskers..

Its the nif named Alt.

Now i just need to find out why its importing wrong, or repaint the weights.. :mellow:

Horkers have been the biggest pain to work with because moving anything causes their mesh to go batshit crazy. If you can, import their default animations and you'll see just how crazy they get. Funny enough they turn out fine in game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know anything about weights or how to change them so I've just been working with what I've been given lol.

wow all look exelent !

but i wonder llabsky , did the hooker going to : fly , cause it look like hes back dont toutch the ground !

here idea i got , tell me what you think :

1 : the hero will fap the long hooker penis , one hand on is penis , the other on his belly , like petting him

2 : hero on the hooker , sitting on him , using both hand for masturbate the hooker , since he got a long cock , i think its totally possible

3 : hero taking the head and some of the penis in is vagina , looking back , like : ok let do this slowy , a slow up and down move

4 : hero taking all she can , humping move , up and down

5 : climax , hooker moan , hero staying on the penis , moving is body slowy right to left , a hand on her belly for showing that she getting filled by cum .

im still trying to find a artist for do quick sketche of my idea of pose , but i hope my description *with my poor english* will help !

nice add vioxis ! it give me idea for the oral hooker ! once llabsky is done with soo many stuff , i think i can build something for oral scene !

and then the hooker will be done , having vaginal and oral scene , it deserve a archivement unlock xD

I only made that so if you had gone to someone to make some poses they could see them to scale with each other because the pics you posted the walrus is much smaller. As for it looking like it's floating, what it looks like in 3ds max is totally different than what it will look like in game. Horkers are very annoying to work with.

Descriptions are fine I'll see what I can do.

To everyone, hopefully wispmothers tonight. I need to test them in game and make the final, very needed, adjustments.

Horkers have been the biggest pain to work with because moving anything causes their mesh to go batshit crazy. If you can, import their default animations and you'll see just how crazy they get. Funny enough they turn out fine in game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know anything about weights or how to change them so I've just been working with what I've been given lol.

When you import the skeleton and then the mesh the weights are imported wrong.

but if you import the mesh and have max make dummy nodes for the bones the weights are fine.

This doesn't really help you though (since you need the skeleton to animate) but it did mean i could pull some working weights for the mesh.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6jlnypsnkmsv9ei/Horker_V2.7z

you a badass guy :P maybe you understand now why i offered some donation hu xD

6cqTV2z.gif

You're too kind

Does Dragon Priests have animatiosn yet? I can see a Sanguine's Debauchery quest looming if that can be possible.

I don't think they do as they have their own skeleton so they wouldn't share any animations with other creatures (Though I could be wrong)

Maybe Bad Dog made one of the junks from BDIC work with dragon priests. I'll ask him sometime.

I COULD make the same animations I did for wisp mothers until they get proper equipment because of how similar they are.

@ llabsky

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iqt731lnq7l1eqr/Horker_rig_base_test.7z

I imported the horker mesh on its own so the weights are correct and remade the skeleton using the dummy's positions.

cpojeeao81gx5uz7g.jpg

Animations import alright and the skinning has none of the flaws.

I have no idea if it can be used to export animations or not.

Will test now. I'm done with wisp animations I just need to get a proper gif to preview them, then see if i can get this to work. From what I've been told, the mesh has no effect on the finished animation so hopefully that holds true.

I don't know what I'd do without you... Thank again :D

EDIT: Omg I'm like a kid in a candy store.

http://imgur.com/J8guH93,PvjRqXS,oFSLhRj

To anyone that doesn't understand what Vioxsis did, I changed to both of those horkers the same way. As you can see, the skin warps like crazy on one horker but not the other.

EDIT 2: It works! Did a quick test

http://makeagif.com/xrEEKx

Something that just came up in the Framework thread; female vampire lords do not have any animations at all, if you get into a sex animation as a female vampire lord (poster was knocked down and raped by Defeat while playing as one, there are very few hostile vampire lords in Skyrim) you'll always be on top, same if you ask Serana to go VL form and then have sex with you. So any chance you can add a female animation for vampire lord?

Something that just came up in the Framework thread; female vampire lords do not have any animations at all, if you get into a sex animation as a female vampire lord (poster was knocked down and raped by Defeat while playing as one, there are very few hostile vampire lords in Skyrim) you'll always be on top, same if you ask Serana to go VL form and then have sex with you. So any chance you can add a female animation for vampire lord?

Yes. Do you think it should be more consensual or more of vampire lord dominating the victim? Or like the forced masturbation ones I did for wispmothers?

To be honest I've never played as a vampire and didn't have SL mods when I played the dawnguard quest... I don't even know what the vampire lord animations we have now look like lol

To everyone else I've started goat animations thanks to Vioxsis. No ETA

Anything you want man, I just don't want them getting male animations with no junk. Though as the only female vampire lords will be Serana - who will be friendly to you and you'll probably be asking her for the sex - and the player in VL form getting raped, you might not want the female VL as the aggressor.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and also a lot of folks use alternate meshes for VL, specifically these for full wings, so compatibility would be good if it's necesary; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29085/?

Anything you want man, I just don't want them getting male animations with no junk. Though as the only female vampire lords will be Serana - who will be friendly to you and you'll probably be asking her for the sex - and the player in VL form getting raped, you might not want the female VL as the aggressor.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and also a lot of folks use alternate meshes for VL, specifically these for full wings, so compatibility would be good if it's necesary; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29085/?

Good point.

As long as those meshes work on the current skeleton I'm 99% sure they will be compatible. Will download that mod and confirm later.

slight issue is - a lot of ppl use body replacers for female vampire lords.

Because vanilla one looks anything but feminine

Meh, I can be sexy in vampire form, I like being a monster in VL form, if you don't... then don't use VL form, it's not like it's a requirement beyond the scene with Harkon, and you have to put in mods to make it actually worth a damn next to all your other non-VL powers. It's the exact same thing as werewolf form really, that doesn't look very feminime even with La Femme Lycana, and neither do Argonians or Khajiit for that matter.

If it helps this mod has an option to not wear the armor/skirt and go naked as VL Form (and MUCH better textures); http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23775/?

23775-2-1347015732.jpg

OKay still not exactly feminime but again if you don't like it don't use it.

Meh, I can be sexy in vampire form, I like being a monster in VL form, if you don't... then don't use VL form, it's not like it's a requirement beyond the scene with Harkon, and you have to put in mods to make it actually worth a damn next to all your other non-VL powers. It's the exact same thing as werewolf form really, that doesn't look very feminime even with La Femme Lycana, and neither do Argonians or Khajiit for that matter.

If it helps this mod has an option to not wear the armor/skirt and go naked as VL Form (and MUCH better textures); http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23775/?

23775-2-1347015732.jpg

OKay still not exactly feminime but again if you don't like it don't use it.

Neither mod you posted conflicts with the skeleton so I'm 99.99% they are fine to use with whatever female vampire lord animation I make.

It doesn't seem like I can use player.placeatme to get a female vampire lord to spawn. So if you, or anyone else, can do me a favour. I need to know what scale a female vampire lord is. I can get a male VL from hentai creatures which scales at 1.08

I need someone too use the "getscale" command on a female vampire lord (whether it is the PC or Serana... or both would be better just to make sure)

The console will give back this line

"Getscale >> 1.00 (with base X.XX)" <--- Where the X's are numbers.

For example the male VL from hentai creatures reads

"Getscale >> 1.00 (with base 1.08)"

EDIT: It seems to be 1.00, can anyone double check? I tested by adding the spells to make myself a vampire and setting my race. I would still like someone taht can get Serana in her VL form. Don't bother going out of your way to do so, if you have a save that can instantly get her to transform please do.

wow vioxis ! you just make something awesome , with that now hooker can do , like , side fuck !

you awesome man ! personatly i really apreciate !

if possible , can you tell me if the SaberCat model is okay ? cause im curious why this awesome fella got only 1 animation when dog *who is cool too but stile* got like 8 animation ! i was thinking maybe the model is fucked like the Dragon one is

if possible , can you tell me if the SaberCat model is okay ? cause im curious why this awesome fella got only 1 animation when dog *who is cool too but stile* got like 8 animation ! i was thinking maybe the model is fucked like the Dragon one is

Sabrecat imports perfectly OK just like you would expect.

opo9e5kym419w427g.jpg

And the dog probably has so many animations because it shares its skeleton with wolves huskies and foxes, So that's 4 species with 1 animation.

So with goats and horkers equipped who's next? 

strange , but you right .

well since llabsky going to do everycreature hu ? i say .... mammoth :D

not many thing wont be possible , but , here what my imagination say :

1 : hero lay on the ground , playing with her tits when the mammot us is trunk for snif and masturbate hero vagina

2 : hero using both hand rub mammot ball *from behing* OR using one hand for toutch mammot ball and the other for masturbate herself

3 : hero using both hand for fap the mammot cock

4 : hero AIM the penis lower , using both end on the mammot penis head and licking it

5 : hero laying on the penis , stuck between mammot penis and the mammot belly , using her body for fap the mammot

6 : climax , mammot trunk raising

by the way viox , the Fox skeleton is the same as the wolf dog etc ? cause i find it : sad , to be forced to have a : giant fox , during animation .

he dont have hes own skeleton ? that can be used just for him