More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

When she tries to pull down on horker's boner while holding the horker's tusk.... is pure poetry! 

And totally unexpected, my knowledge in biology has increased a lot since frequenting this thread. Thank Vioxsis. Didn't know humans are the very exeption, among mammals, in not having a bone in the boner.  

Bah, LL won't let me download the update - it just keeps yelling at me about how I have an active download (which I do not) and have to wait 15 seconds (which doesn't work).

This site's file management system is total poopy...

https://mega.nz/#!Esx0nTYS!tvqAB8wxRipGo5shURmt--jpsfNPmvRFwapH-z6zzq8

In case anyone else runs into the same issue.

It's still doing it this morning, so I appreciate the mirror.

I am trying to learn how to put these into a function mod atm. It sucks lol! n.nU

I really love the look of your Horker (brilliant work :shy:) but unfortunately I cannot get it to not cause a CTD and it's a physics crash! Maybe something on my end though! :angry:

:cool: Holy wow cow - can't wait. Dying for Hagraven though - ugly hag wants my char bad. :P Horker animations are like crikey good!! Pity I get an instant CTD with Vioxsis's horker mesh - funny I cant see anything wrong with it in Nifskope though!!

Thats odd, when i tested it the first time (before up loading it) every thing worked fine.

But i thought i would try testing it again, and it crashed my game on start up.

So i tried narrowing down to which trishape was at fault, upon removing the horker body from the nif and testing, skyrim never crashed.

So to make sure it was that trishape, i tried it with the others removed so it was the only one in there.

But it never crashed... so i tried again with the whole mesh intact and it worked like it should have.

zp6ryo8apdx6bar7g.jpg

The save that was loaded at start up had a horker directly in front of me.

Which might have been why it crashed, is there any horkers nearby you?

If so try using the vanilla mesh then move some place where there aren't any (preferably indoors), save, then quit out and try replacing the mesh again.

Anyone having trouble downloading from LL with chrome try deleting your cache and cookies it might fix the download problem I saw it in a different thread that doing this was fixing it for most people.

@llabsky

Great animations the netch looks great. I wonder if those glowing plants from the dawnguard DLC could be animated. They could be like a trap type one where you are passing a door way or entrance in a cave they trigger 2 grabbing the arms 2 grabbing the legs and one or 2 by the crotch and maybe one by the breast. 

@dentarr

Thank you for the work that you do can't wait till they are in MNC so I can finally check them out.

Replies

:cool: Holy wow cow - can't wait. Dying for Hagraven though - ugly hag wants my char bad. :P Horker animations are like crikey good!! Pity I get an instant CTD with Vioxsis's horker mesh - funny I cant see anything wrong with it in Nifskope though!!

Hagraven and female vampire lord should be somewhat easy to do and they don't need anything else, so the only thing holding me back now is time.

However this week should be relaxed for me I'm going to get a lot done this week for sure.

Whoa you're pumping these out at a crazy rate, thanks so much! Awesome work!

We've all been waiting too long for this... it must be done!

llabsky are you a wizard?  :blush:

My beard isn't good enough to be a wizard. Way to patchy. I'm only an apprentice now :P

sexy hooker ! thk a looooot for that ! and to viox for the penis design !!

cow hu ? i think i pass on this one xD but look like many people are waiting for it ! good luck with this one .

Look at the previews before you judge! Derder7 had good ideas I tried to emulate.

Still waiting MNC for adding these animation  :angel:  :angel:  :angel:

dentarr has started so it's only a matter of time now. You and everyone else here better thank him once it all comes out.

Others are ok, even the horker, but cow sounds weird...

Preview below

When she tries to pull down on horker's boner while holding the horker's tusk.... is pure poetry! 

And totally unexpected, my knowledge in biology has increased a lot since frequenting this thread. Thank Vioxsis. Didn't know humans are the very exeption, among mammals, in not having a bone in the boner.  

I set up the scene with her hands on the side but I couldn't find a good spot for the feet to balance. So I figure the horker could lift the PC up and everything went from there.

I hope we'll get Wispmother and male PC/NPC action.

It would be easy to do by slightly altering the animation I've already done... just have to adjust one hand to go on the males junk instead of playing with the females privates. Other than that everything else would essentially stay the same.

You continue to make myself and others very happy, keep up the excellent work!

Thank you :D

Anyone having trouble downloading from LL with chrome try deleting your cache and cookies it might fix the download problem I saw it in a different thread that doing this was fixing it for most people.

@llabsky

Great animations the netch looks great. I wonder if those glowing plants from the dawnguard DLC could be animated. They could be like a trap type one where you are passing a door way or entrance in a cave they trigger 2 grabbing the arms 2 grabbing the legs and one or 2 by the crotch and maybe one by the breast. 

@dentarr

Thank you for the work that you do can't wait till they are in MNC so I can finally check them out.

I'm not sure which plants you are referring to tbh.

Looking through the dawnguard.bsa I don't see a skeleton for any plant so i don't think it's possible. I will look into it though.

Cow preview (imgur album)

Thanks to derder for your suggestion. Much better than futa cows :)

http://imgur.com/a/wna9R

@llabsky

I can't remember the name of them but they are found in one of the dark caves when doing the vampire quest side. They are purple glow in the dark have a bulbous center when they pull back into their little tunnel if you get to close to them and come back out when you get farther away. I don't believe they have a skeleton something would probably have to be made I was just throwing out some ideas. Here are a few screenshots of the plant tentacle like thing. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11748-dragonborn-dlc-so-many-tentacles-spoilers/?p=290105

@llabsky

I can't remember the name of them but they are found in one of the dark caves when doing the vampire quest side. They are purple glow in the dark have a bulbous center when they pull back into their little tunnel if you get to close to them and come back out when you get farther away. I don't believe they have a skeleton something would probably have to be made I was just throwing out some ideas. Here are a few screenshots of the plant tentacle like thing. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11748-dragonborn-dlc-so-many-tentacles-spoilers/?p=290105

^Its called caveworm, you can find it in "meshes\dlc01\plants"

It has animations hkx's a skeleton.hkx and a behaviour file.

The skeleton looks to be part of the mesh nif.

http://makeagif.com/8h-Uw- :D

A little test i did in like 5 minutes. I'll look into it again tomorrow to see if I can export it like everything else.

So I've spend pretty much my whole day working on these scenes.

As of posting this, none of these have been animated or are final. I just like to set up every scene before starting. All of them need tweaks such as hand/feet placements

Please please please tell me what I can do to improve each scene. Saying "Why would anyone want (insert creature) animations?" or "That sucks!" does not help me at all. I'm posting this to get some feedback before I spend the hours actually animating them.

Nothing below is final, just a guide on what direction I want to take each creatures scene. If you have something to add or suggest please do.

Dwarven Sphere

Not much to say about this one. I'm going to make it wheel back and forth during all the animations

http://imgur.com/a/eK3K0

Rabbit

Thinking about it now, the second scene might not play well with pregnant characters...*sigh*.

http://imgur.com/a/28rcc

Chicken

Someone on LL said they wanted a chicken poking animation. I don't remember who said it or on which post it was said... but I delivered :D

http://imgur.com/a/XP2oj

Hagraven

I wanted to make scene where the hagraven is very aggressive towards her victim. It doesn't look right because of the cloths, if anyone knows of a nude hagraven model please tell me. The first pic is for scene one and 2. S1 being a forward back and S2 being more up and down.

http://imgur.com/a/9oOu4

Dragon Priest

Nothing much to talk about... but needs a nude mesh... Trust me, the first scene looks fine it just the cloths that interfere with everything

http://imgur.com/a/GSvKR

Female Vampire Lord

This one is for Serana fans. Polar opposite to the hagravens I wanted this to be very intimate. Whether you or lover is a female vampire lord

http://imgur.com/a/3NT14

Mammoth

No dick yet=trunk love... The mammoth looks huge I'm going to have its in game scale.

http://imgur.com/a/RCOMW

And now I can sleep. I want to finish most if not all of them this week. Although that probably won't happen.

Really fantastic work. If there's anything I'd say about it is that I was hoping the Vampire Lord could have the PC in the male role, that is with it getting fucked, either by male PC or female with strap-on. I'm good with what's there though, vampires are very oral creatures after all.

And that's a huge bunny! The ones in Skyrim looks a third that size.

Also damn you! There's a chicken with my name on it in bestial Essences likely to get abused by someone. Eh, wait, no there's a chicken with my name on it likely to be beak-deep in PC pussay! Okay I'm good with that actually. Can't wait to go fuck myself.

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wzq9622wx4a8wvr/Hag_V1.7z

otwcti9mfdkaiok7g.jpg

4yo3lev2v4eg03k7g.jpg

Did this a good while ago, never finished the looting part though, but will work for sexlab stuff.

And I'm sure someone said the mammoth was done already, thats why i stopped working on this.

ontyto95s70r4zj7g.jpg

e2wtd2r88ii8iv17g.jpg

Though I have been making this out of boredom/insomnia.

r84iaafxa9306kd7g.jpg

5vbzp1wa31un7yd7g.jpg

Can always put a pin in it and work on something you need instead though.

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

otwcti9mfdkaiok7g.jpg

4yo3lev2v4eg03k7g.jpg

Did this a good while ago, never finished the looting part though, but will work for sexlab stuff.

And I'm sure someone said the mammoth was done already, thats why i stopped working on this.

ontyto95s70r4zj7g.jpg

e2wtd2r88ii8iv17g.jpg

r84iaafxa9306kd7g.jpg

5vbzp1wa31un7yd7g.jpg

Wow those look seriously cool! I experienced how much work that is so a seriously big thumbs up!

I hope not were already getting male on creature animations from another animator. I have been waiting a long time for female creature on female char stuff, like since Oblivion. What llabsky is doing here is nothing short of brilliant!!! I would hate to see the direction toward strap-on crap here! Female creatures like Hagraven, etc are aggressive and I doubt it would look right them wearing strap-on's either!

Really fantastic work. If there's anything I'd say about it is that I was hoping the Vampire Lord could have the PC in the male role, that is with it getting fucked, either by male PC or female with strap-on. I'm good with what's there though, vampires are very oral creatures after all.

Also damn you! There's a chicken with my name on it in bestial Essences likely to get abused by someone. Eh, wait, no there's a chicken with my name on it likely to be beak-deep in PC pussay! Okay I'm good with that actually. Can't wait to go fuck myself.

:cool:  Fantastic work on the Hagraven but you might want to slot the hagraven_b texture or similar into slot 8. I get pink glow on body without it!  I also couldn't get your Horker mesh going - I just put your Box001 NiTriShape into vanilla and it works!!

@llabsky

Hagraven nude.

otwcti9mfdkaiok7g.jpg

4yo3lev2v4eg03k7g.jpg

ontyto95s70r4zj7g.jpg

e2wtd2r88ii8iv17g.jpg

r84iaafxa9306kd7g.jpg

5vbzp1wa31un7yd7g.jpg

:cool:  Fantastic work on the Hagraven but you might want to slot the hagraven_b texture or similar into slot 8. I get pink glow on body without it!  I also couldn't get your Horker mesh going - I just put your Box001 NiTriShape into vanilla and it works!!

... I really need to pay more attention when i pack/upload the .7z.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9hqf1k6fkvqqvto/Hag_V2.7z

And with the horker.. It worked for me the first time, then when i tried it again (after the report of it not working) it crashed my game, and then on attempts to diagnose the problem it started working again..

I have no idea how to fix it, if its not being consistent. :-/

I hope not were already getting male on creature animations from another animator. I have been waiting a long time for female creature on female char stuff, like since Oblivion. What llabsky is doing here is nothing short of brilliant!!! I would hate to see the direction toward strap-on crap here! Female creatures like Hagraven, etc are aggressive and I doubt it would look right them wearing strap-on's either!

Not the creature wearing strap-on, the creature getting fucked by a normal character in a male position.

Facts: you are NEVER going to run into a female vampire lord in Skyrim unless you either console/Hentai it in, it's Serana, or it's you. In the latter two cases, if it's Serana you're asking for it probably, she's not going to just jump on you (however fun that would be), and if it's you then you probably got defeated via Defeat or something and is about to get raped in vampire lord form... at which point a loving cunnilgus scene plays.