More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5gsw5zjk3w7ztjs/Goat_V1.7z

Version 1 of the goat dong. Its more a resource then a mod but you can drag the meshes to "meshes\actors\goat\character assets" to get the flaccid to appear in game (and if you rename the erect one)

Its rigged to both the pelvis and spine 1 bone 50/50

I also repositioned the gonads on the erect version to be angled back.

9njb0vnty4ryzw77g.jpg

^like so.

Well you can see for yourself in the nif, much better the judging from terrible max pics.

If anything is of, or needs changing let me know.

Also what needs doing next?

@ Vioxsis: Great! I am downloading right away :) Are you taking requests or asking liabsky directly? :D

If the former, Boar and Deer are waiting :D I know bulls are at the moment a waste as nobody knows where the gendered creatures go. The Boar/Bristleback got some junk via Bad Dog's immersive creatures mod, but his version is not all that accurate. Just, if you are boar'd (ha!) or so...

And generally @ all, how exactly do I use these new animations here? Not talking complete bare-bones, the Boar animations for example have been included in FSAP - but they don't play and I don't know what to do to make them...

And generally @ all, how exactly do I use these new animations here? Not talking complete bare-bones, the Boar animations for example have been included in FSAP - but they don't play and I don't know what to do to make them...

As far as I know you have to wait until they are included in More Nasty Creatures/Creature Framework or someone makes a Bad Dog style mod addon for that. That's what the rest of us are doing.

As far as I know you have to wait until they are included in More Nasty Creatures/Creature Framework or someone makes a Bad Dog style mod addon for that. That's what the rest of us are doing.

Ah, I see. Thank you, I thought FSAP did that :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5gsw5zjk3w7ztjs/Goat_V1.7z

Version 1 of the goat dong. Its more a resource then a mod but you can drag the meshes to "meshes\actors\goat\character assets" to get the flaccid to appear in game (and if you rename the erect one)

Its rigged to both the pelvis and spine 1 bone 50/50

I also repositioned the gonads on the erect version to be angled back.

9njb0vnty4ryzw77g.jpg

^like so.

Well you can see for yourself in the nif, much better the judging from terrible max pics.

If anything is of, or needs changing let me know.

Also what needs doing next?

i will say Walrus penis !

those poor guy are only on skyrim for get killed by player AND other creature !

@ Vioxsis: Great! I am downloading right away :) Are you taking requests or asking liabsky directly? :D

If the former, Boar and Deer are waiting :D I know bulls are at the moment a waste as nobody knows where the gendered creatures go. The Boar/Bristleback got some junk via Bad Dog's immersive creatures mod, but his version is not all that accurate. Just, if you are boar'd (ha!) or so...

i will say Walrus penis !

those poor guy are only on skyrim for get killed by player AND other creature !

Deer,  Don't they already have their members? i have the meshes in my data folder.

Boar,  All i have for reference is the diagram that had the goats on it, is it not like a corkscrew?

Horker, what exactly would it look like?

@Vioxsis: I tried the goat equipment but it doesn't seem to have any textures and no "physics" (don't move with the rest of the body). Is it my fault? The direct copy of files never really works for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2oa3m3jdccd5d8u/Goat_V2.7z

Forgot to pack the textures. ^_^

And its weighted to the pelvis/spine1, which don't move a whole lot in vanilla animations..   

I just had an idea which I think is so awesome I must post it for your consideration (its probably crap but here goes). A scene with 2 dogs/wolves and pc, one fucks the pc while the other dog/wolf - in arousal - starts to sucks its own cock!111

In the future I'm all for making 2 dogs/wolves with one girl. I don't know about having a dog blow himself though

The wispmother  is almost poetic... I'm moved. Won't bother with the clothes. It looks good already (and there is a sexified texture for wispmothers on the Nexus)

Ohhhhhhhhh? Thank for posting that I didn't even think about the nexus for wispmother textures. I will go search for it now.

Holy...amazing stuff! :D

Right back at you!

Horker.

o36wct8pfztt4pu7g.jpg

w9kztw82vbpk7uu7g.jpg

632zy6dyafs8ipe7g.jpg

Changes? suggestions?

Once the shape/size is more finalised it will be integrated in to the body better.

Also walruses are more flexible then they look.

Looks great once again. I'm not the person to ask for what their junks should look like, so unless someone says otherwise I say it's fine. I appreciate the work you're doing.

the penis look good , just need some vein or something , and maybe making it a bit shorter *or the player wont be able to take it :P*

i added 2 comission i have buy some year ago showing a walrus and a human *male* it can help for the pose for oral and vaginal pose !

Horker.

o36wct8pfztt4pu7g.jpg

w9kztw82vbpk7uu7g.jpg

632zy6dyafs8ipe7g.jpg

Changes? suggestions?

Once the shape/size is more finalised it will be integrated in to the body better.

Also walruses are more flexible then they look.

post-129275-0-29059300-1441803871_thumb.jpg

post-129275-0-05089800-1441803879_thumb.jpg

I thought of another vanilla creature we have no animation for so far. I have no idea how to pull that one off or if it's possible at all, but anyway, here's the challenge ... <drummroll> ... ice wraiths! </drumroll> :P

So instead of putting a schlong on a wraith... how about makign the wraith the schlong? Basically Japanese eel time, it'll crawl inside halfway in, then wiggle like crazy as PC goes nuts, arms flapping all over. Could make nice wraith gangbang scene as well, multiple wraiths, one in each hole.

I thought of another vanilla creature we have no animation for so far. I have no idea how to pull that one off or if it's possible at all, but anyway, here's the challenge ... <drummroll> ... ice wraiths! </drumroll> :P

So instead of putting a schlong on a wraith... how about makign the wraith the schlong? Basically Japanese eel time, it'll crawl inside halfway in, then wiggle like crazy as PC goes nuts, arms flapping all over. Could make nice wraith gangbang scene as well, multiple wraiths, one in each hole.

Brrr, makes me shudder just to think about it, but yep, something like that. And/or instead of/apart from attaching a schlong, attach a tongue and send them a-licking all over? Might be possible to avoid downscaling the wraiths with a solution like that, or wouldn't there be quite some clipping with the schlong wraith, given how big their heads actually are?

@Ilabsky There are actually quite a few wispmother retext. Here is, in my opinion, the best.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67525/? 

Ty, I'll update the original post with this once I finish the animations.

Brrr, makes me shudder just to think about it, but yep, something like that. And/or instead of/apart from attaching a schlong, attach a tongue and send them a-licking all over? Might be possible to avoid downscaling the wraiths with a solution like that, or wouldn't there be quite some clipping with the schlong wraith, given how big their heads actually are?

I don't know how well it works because I haven't tried, but I think I can scale down the head as it inserts and then scale it back up as it comes out. Since the wraith is small it may not be so noticeable. While that head scaling is easy to do in 3ds max, I'm not sure how it will look in skyrim.

That quest for the college just got a little more interesting :o

More like this?

yup exactly , its like 98% perfect !

<3 love it :P

Nico I saw your pics, I was thinking that maybe the 4 scenes will be.

1, licking

2. sucking (although the junk may be a little to big, if there is too much clipping maybe a second licking scene?)

3. something like your second picture, but the legs on the belly instead of the floor.

4. something similar to the third but slower?

Keep in mind I still have to finish the wispmother then goat animations so it may take a week for me to even start it.

@Ilabsky There are actually quite a few wispmother retext. Here is, in my opinion, the best.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67525/? 

Ty, I'll update the original post with this once I finish the animations.

I don't know how well it works because I haven't tried, but I think I can scale down the head as it inserts and then scale it back up as it comes out. Since the wraith is small it may not be so noticeable. While that head scaling is easy to do in 3ds max, I'm not sure how it will look in skyrim.

That quest for the college just got a little more interesting :o

More like this?

yup exactly , its like 98% perfect !

<3 love it :P

Nico I saw your pics, I was thinking that maybe the 4 scenes will be.

1, licking

2. sucking (although the junk may be a little to big, if there is too much clipping maybe a second licking scene?)

3. something like your second picture, but the legs on the belly instead of the floor.

4. something similar to the third but slower?

Keep in mind I still have to finish the wispmother then goat animations so it may take a week for me to even start it.

hmm i think its better if you do a serie of vaginal and a serie of oral . combinating the 2 will disable the : orgasm ending , to be oral or vaginal !

and no problem i have time !

if you need pose reference i can try to ask some friend artist to doodle position