Hi folks. After some months without Skyrim I started a new playthrough, did the (as for now) whole AMP storyline ... just to find out, that apparently something has broken the party quests after reaching the end of the existing storyline. As far as I remember, those quest where available after this point but now Thaena goes through the whole organizing dialogue, but the party quests won't start.

Re-installing the mod would likely fix the problem, but maybe someone knows a more subtle solution / workaround? :)

I'm hoping that when this mod approaches completion, that we can finish it in different ways.  One outcome I'd like to see explored is taking up the falmer shaman on his offer to become a fuck slave along with Abelone during the chaurus questline.  You end up returning to Thaena long enough to tell her that you're giving up your partnership to be a slave to the falmer and their chaurus pets....forever.

• 3 weeks later...

or you could just play that "immersive" Animal Mansion Redux version...don't like that version much since you will spend more time finding vague NPCs from vague quest descriptions with no map markers (hey it's for the immersive people) to build the mansion first...and it is just frustrating to those who just want to do the quest proper and manage the mansion as is...

last time I heard though the quest descriptions have been improved and provided some clarity so you know where the hell exactly is that builder rather than relying on "common sense" as the mod author would tell you...Animal Mansion Plus works fine for me and all the quests work  anyway...

Correction:

It is planned to improve the quest discriptions for the building quest for Redux.

And it is planned to finish the building quest so the mansion is actually buildable.

It is somewhat possible an internal tester version is improved like that but the version available to the public isn't.

What I meant is:

In the current state Redux has way less actually working content than Plus despite Plus being a year behind updatewise.

well at least Redux is "uuhhmersive as fuck™"

Anyway I just gave a suggestion if some people here can't be bothered to re-install their bugged Animal Plus and if there's no fix yet for their problems...

for those like me who have no problems, I am just waiting for any new updates on Animal Plus if there would be any...but seeing as the mod author has gone AWOL for an extended period of time I guess that would be unlikely, unless someone like mentioned above, would take up the reins and make a new version or update it...

i loaded the mod, ran FNIS and got a clean report, no warnings. however, when i came back to the mansion after speaking with the steward, Thaena was standing next to Bailey, but nothing was happening. no animations at all. there was also no response when i was invited to play.

i know the mod says female character in mind, but i am playing a male Khajiit. it says it will work, but i cant figure out what (if anything) is wrong. assistance is appreciated.

i loaded the mod, ran FNIS and got a clean report, no warnings. however, when i came back to the mansion after speaking with the steward, Thaena was standing next to Bailey, but nothing was happening. no animations at all. there was also no response when i was invited to play.

i know the mod says female character in mind, but i am playing a male Khajiit. it says it will work, but i cant figure out what (if anything) is wrong. assistance is appreciated.

Hi. Maybe you forgot to enable "Allow creature animations" in Sexlab menu?

Hey guys,

One comment though. Don't trust Redux. This guy didn't do nothing at last 2 years. Just ignore him. He says he is testing always. But never showed anything about the progress. He is communicate only with 3 people, his tester. Please don't go his site. I guarantee you that he will show you nothing, and eventually he will close his site. Haha.

On the contrary Plus has tried something, even if it didn't progress as much as you guys wished for. At least he was honest.

Hi. Maybe you forgot to enable "Allow creature animations" in Sexlab menu?

yeah i figured it out from another guy's post. thank you though.

i do have one grumble, even though the mod works almost flawlessly. none of the animals have erections. i dont know what i am missing. i have every required mod. the sheaths are there, but there are no arousals.

also noticed this problem with NPCs. when i loot armor off bodies, sometimes the males are "missing a piece." is it Schlongs that is doing this? it works fine on the player.

i do have one grumble, even though the mod works almost flawlessly. none of the animals have erections. i dont know what i am missing. i have every required mod. the sheaths are there, but there are no arousals.

Hi. For me usually when animals have no erection i go to Creature Framework menu and click Re-Register all mods.

Hi. For me usually when animals have no erection i go to Creature Framework menu and click Re-Register all mods.

Also while you are in creature framework, look at the arousal threshold. If it's too high, they may not show. Try setting it to something like 10.

As far as people, that one is SOS. Look under the general tab in SOS in the bottom right and make sure your "NPC schlong type probability" is set to 100% or you may get some npc's that it doesn't register as having one.

Also while you are in creature framework, look at the arousal threshold. If it's too high, they may not show. Try setting it to something like 10.

The threshold is only relevant if the player wants to see their hard dicks while passing by and not engage them in sex. In actual sex animations the dick is forced to be visible.

Yes that is still the case and hasn't changed in the two month since I last told you that.

The cause of the failure is something else.

The threshold is only relevant if the player wants to see their hard dicks while passing by and not engage them in sex. In actual sex animations the dick is forced to be visible.

Yes that is still the case and hasn't changed in the two month since I last told you that.

The cause of the failure is something else.

We will blame that one on "can't remember shit"...... No idea why I freaking forgot that.... Again.....

It is compatible.

But only if you uncheck the 'Add Animals to the Pack after Sex' option so you do not recruit the animals from the mansion.

If you do they no longer are part of the mansion as essentially they get snatched as a whole by untamed. And naturally only the animals from the mansion themselves count for the quests. Not animals from other mods or vanilla.

Your "some reason" is called logic in most places.

Hi. Guys .  This is one of most funny mod what I played.Everithing working great . All quests without problems. But I have problem with party :(. I read first twenty pages of this thread and that is killing me slowly. I delete this mode and clear safe and load back. I write : resetquest na_p_ladies (dont work all tree, or dismiss without surprising (you understand)) 

I put this to my skyrim.ini.

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

and nothing. realy dont know what more I can do. If anyone know please let me know. 

So you have a problem with a party.

Care to elaborate what problem? Does the party not start? Does the party start without you? Do the animals fail to spawn? Is the room locked? Is the Sun racing around the Moon?

Tough to tell you but you did only half a help request.

By the way the papyrus lines you wrote into the skyrim.ini get the game to write a logfile. These logfiles (from the latest 4 game starts) are in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\skyrim\Logs\Script. That you mentioned you did activate the logs alone does not help one bit. If you had taken the logfile itself and attached it to the post it would maybe.