So you have a problem with a party.

Care to elaborate what problem? Does the party not start? Does the party start without you? Do the animals fail to spawn? Is the room locked? Is the Sun racing around the Moon?

Tough to tell you but you did only half a help request.

By the way the papyrus lines you wrote into the skyrim.ini get the game to write a logfile. These logfiles (from the latest 4 game starts) are in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\skyrim\Logs\Script. That you mentioned you did activate the logs alone does not help one bit. If you had taken the logfile itself and attached it to the post it would maybe.

Hi . Sorry but I thought immediately someone will know what I mean: D. Nobody does not invite me to the party but I'm not surprised if I am here on loverslab.  :D . Yes my problem is Thaena . She get me quest but nothing happend. Quest I receive but do not show up in the journal ( choice :Surprise me )  and if I'll choose the invite them (myself)  so after the recruiting select business will disappear.  Everithing is allright , quests work , animation work , just this is not working. And my papyrus say : you are fckn untidy , that logfile is full off errors and long as two weeks. 

I'll try somehow to clean and clear. then let you know. Thanks for your interest and willingness to help. 

So essentially you mean following problem.

Hello! I can't start party for ladies, no of my tries was successful. I am so curious what type of it is XD Can you fix this bug?

I'm having similar issues. Normal party works fine. I can have the conversation with Thaena about the ladies or the guys but those quests won't start.

I really like what you have done with this mod...hopefully we can get this working.

Thanks

Update...both the men and ladies worked after the spider quest. The above happened after the saber cat quest and when the dialogue options first appeared.

Hello! I can't start party for ladies, no of my tries was successful. I am so curious what type of it is XD Can you fix this bug?

I'm having similar issues. Normal party works fine. I can have the conversation with Thaena about the ladies or the guys but those quests won't start.

I really like what you have done with this mod...hopefully we can get this working.

Thanks

Update...both the men and ladies worked after the spider quest. The above happened after the saber cat quest and when the dialogue options first appeared.

I finished theese quests with spiders and saber cat .And after theese quest is it not working . But I finished 10th and without story quests is not too funny. 4 repetitive tasks, Chaurus, training a dog, stingy Jarl and mage academy. Already tired of it and I'll wait for any other mod. But really thanks for your interest.

ive got an issue i cant seem to figure out. i was tasked to buy a dog from a sale in Rorikstead. when i got there, the guy said he needed a bitch for prowess demonstration (y'all know where this is going...) anyways, when i click the 1st dog (or if the guy demands sex from me), we begin to walk down the hill a bit as if meeting each other, except he walks down the road to the south a few paces; then warp to a giant camp near Whiterun and begin to rise into the sky. the sex is at 10,000 feet (woot, Mile High Club) and then a lethal fall.

this doesnt happen anywhere else. any ideas?

ive got an issue i cant seem to figure out. i was tasked to buy a dog from a sale in Rorikstead. when i got there, the guy said he needed a bitch for prowess demonstration (y'all know where this is going...) anyways, when i click the 1st dog (or if the guy demands sex from me), we begin to walk down the hill a bit as if meeting each other, except he walks down the road to the south a few paces; then warp to a giant camp near Whiterun and begin to rise into the sky. the sex is at 10,000 feet (woot, Mile High Club) and then a lethal fall.

I've had that happen to me before on random sex scenes. I think it is actually a weird HDT issue if I remember correctly.

Edit: I see you posted the same question in the original animal mansion thread too. I hope you aren't trying to run both together, or you will most likely end up with bigger problems than that.

I've had that happen to me before on random sex scenes. I think it is actually a weird HDT issue if I remember correctly.

Edit: I see you posted the same question in the original animal mansion thread too. I hope you aren't trying to run both together, or you will most likely end up with bigger problems than that.

no, i had posted that one when i remembered im running AM+. plus i wasnt sure if that forum was still functioning since the mod has evolved into 2 similar mods.

i went back and tried again after a while, and the dog sale worked flawlessly. so the the Horse one after it. i had to turn down the number of side jobs to advance the quest. the biggest thing that kills an experience for me is tedious repetition. 5 jobs is too long, 3 is ok.

@ The Mod Operator: on the subject of making this mod gender neutral, almost every side job in the Mansion has people calling me woman, or filthy whore (i am, but im sure that's aimed at a woman character). the shopping quests also call me female. the hostler for the Horse segment called me a "young lady." just wanted to let you know in case you're still working on this.

Thanks

I finished theese quests with spiders and saber cat .And after theese quest is it not working . But I finished 10th and without story quests is not too funny. 4 repetitive tasks, Chaurus, training a dog, stingy Jarl and mage academy. Already tired of it and I'll wait for any other mod. But really thanks for your interest.

I've used this mod for a long time too but I don't remember the last version having this "stingy Jarl" quest. I believe the last main quest is the one with the skeevers, right? Is this jarl thing a side quest?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I have Vigilance as my companion, I set him essential and he has the pet collar effect on him from the Pet Collar Mod. My issues are as follows: 1- I'm getting snippets of missing dialogue with Thaena and that snooty bard. 2- When I ask Vigilance to fuck me while in the Animal Mansion he approaches me and my game freezes. I DO NOT HAVE NSAP as I have the latest version of Sexlab Framework and the NSAP page says it's redundant. Please tell me what I have to do to get this mod working smoothly...

Okay, so I have Vigilance as my companion, I set him essential and he has the pet collar effect on him from the Pet Collar Mod. My issues are as follows: 1- I'm getting snippets of missing dialogue with Thaena and that snooty bard. 2- When I ask Vigilance to fuck me while in the Animal Mansion he approaches me and my game freezes. I DO NOT HAVE NSAP as I have the latest version of Sexlab Framework and the NSAP page says it's redundant. Please tell me what I have to do to get this mod working smoothly...

NSAP afaik isn't completly redundant and by no means sexlab is enough. Many animations from there are in different SLAL packs. However, if a mod tells you that something is an requirement, get it. No exclusions.

NSAP afaik isn't completly redundant and by no means sexlab is enough. Many animations from there are in different SLAL packs. However, if a mod tells you that something is an requirement, get it. No exclusions.

Wouldn't installing NSAP give me dozens of outdated copies of animations already included in the framework thus causing more issues and wasting tons of animation slots? Or would NSAP's animations overwrite them? To be honest, if I could install it with minimal to zero issues in the framework I would. I do miss a lot of the animations that NSAP provides that are sorely missing in the framework...

Wouldn't installing NSAP give me dozens of outdated copies of animations already included in the framework thus causing more issues and wasting tons of animation slots? Or would NSAP's animations overwrite them? To be honest, if I could install it with minimal to zero issues in the framework I would. I do miss a lot of the animations that NSAP provides that are sorely missing in the framework...

You know what? I'll get it anyway and see what happens.

You did notice the difference between "1.60.2" and "1.62" did you?

Animal Mansion is pretty much outdated sadly and when mixing versions you can expect weirdness.

It is possible Animal Mansion Plus works flawlessly with the actual version of Sexlab Framework but it is by no means guaranteed.

Animal Mansion is pretty much outdated sadly and when mixing versions you can expect weirdness.

It is possible Animal Mansion Plus works flawlessly with the actual version of Sexlab Framework but it is by no means guaranteed.

"1.60.2" and "1.62" for which mod exactly? And what kinds of differences are there between them? I'm currently using AnimalMansionPlusNS_1.0 ONLY with SexlabFramework_v162_Full. Keep in mind that I've installed the latest versions of all these mods over the course of the past three days on a fresh install of Skyrim AFTER deleting every single mod I've ever had before:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

7  7 SexLab.esm

8  8 SexLabAroused.esm

9  9 CreatureFramework.esm

10  a Devious Devices - Assets.esm

11  b ZaZAnimationPack.esm

12  c Devious Devices - Integration.esm

13  d Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

14  e ApachiiHair.esm

15  f SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

16 10 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

17 11 HighResTexturePack01.esp

18 12 HighResTexturePack02.esp

19 13 HighResTexturePack03.esp

20 14 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

21 15 TouringCarriages.esp

22 16 FNIS.esp

23 17 SkyUI.esp

24 18 RaceMenu.esp

25 19 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

26 1a Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

27 1b SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

28 1c SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

29 1d SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

30 1e RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

31 1f Brawl Bugs CE.esp

32 20 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

33 21 SlaveTats.esp

34 22 SexLabDefeat.esp

35 23 InvestedMagic.esp

36 24 balanceddestructionv4.esp

37 25 Naked Potema.esp

38 26 LiFEv1.1.esp

39 27 DW.esp

40 28 Devious Deviants.esp

41 29 KS Hairdo's.esp

42 2a LindsHumanEyes.esp

43 2b iHUD.esp

44 2c MoreNastyCritters.esp

45 2d SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

46 2e SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

47 2f SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

48 30 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

49 31 UIExtensions.esp

50 32 sr_FillHerUp.esp

51 33 Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

52 34 SexLabUtil1.esp

53 35 animal_mansion.esp

54 36 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

55 37 FNISspells.esp

56 38 Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

57 39 PetCollar.esp

58 3a Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp

59 3b XPMSE.esp

60 3c SOSRaceMenu.esp

61 3d EstrusChaurus.esp

62 3e Magicka Sabers.esp

63 3f NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

64 40 SLAnimLoader.esp

65 41 SLALAnimObj.esp

66 42 Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

67 43 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

You know what? I'll get it anyway and see what happens.

Afaik not a single animation from NSAP is included in sexlab. Redundant means nothing else than most of them are avaivable in SLAL packages. But there you can decide what you install additionally and even if you add those packages, you don't need to register all animations included. And you don't need to register all in NSAP either. Until you do, sexlab won't "know" them, so it won't count for the limit of the framework. The worst part is that it will count for the FNIS limit which is something like 8k... but if you break that, there's still FNIS XXL to go up to 12k.

"1.60.2" and "1.62" for which mod exactly? And what kinds of differences are there between them? I'm currently using AnimalMansionPlusNS_1.0 ONLY with SexlabFramework_v162_Full.

[snip]

Animal Mansion Plus is confirmed working with Sexlab Framework 1.60.2 and that version of the framework is roundabout 1 1/2 years old know.

It is possible (and for the most part viable) that Animal Mansion does work with Sexlab Framework 1.62 but it is under no circumstance guaranteed that it fully will. There were a number of features included/changed in the versions of the framework after 1.60.2 which Animal Mansion Plus simply does not know about and when one of these features are meant to be executed AMP will get confused and is likely to try correcting this "error".

There is no viable way around this albeit one.

Fuck vigilance outside the mansion and not inside.

"1.60.2" and "1.62" for which mod exactly? And what kinds of differences are there between them? I'm currently using AnimalMansionPlusNS_1.0 ONLY with SexlabFramework_v162_Full.

[snip]

Animal Mansion Plus is confirmed working with Sexlab Framework 1.60.2 and that version of the framework is roundabout 1 1/2 years old know.

It is possible (and for the most part viable) that Animal Mansion does work with Sexlab Framework 1.62 but it is under no circumstance guaranteed that it fully will. There were a number of features included/changed in the versions of the framework after 1.60.2 which Animal Mansion Plus simply does not know about and when one of these features are meant to be executed AMP will get confused and is likely to try correcting this "error".

Understood, thank you.

[snip]

Understood, thank you.

I have the newest sexlab, nsap, mnc and slal installed, Animal Mansion works great.

It is possible (and for the most part viable) that Animal Mansion does work with Sexlab Framework 1.62 but it is under no circumstance guaranteed that it fully will.

[snip]

Understood, thank you.

I have the newest sexlab, nsap, mnc and slal installed, Animal Mansion works great.

But apparently you did not carefully read so I marked the main words from the answer bold and red.

What h3llonearth experienced is a special case and he did stuff which is out of the ordinary for this mod, stuff that usually applies is not bound to work on absolutely EVERY occasion.

It is possible (and for the most part viable) that Animal Mansion does work with Sexlab Framework 1.62 but it is under no circumstance guaranteed that it fully will.

[snip]

Understood, thank you.

But apparently you did not carefully read so I marked the main words from the answer bold and red.

What h3llonearth experienced is a special case and he did stuff which is out of the ordinary for this mod, stuff that usually applies is not bound to work on absolutely EVERY occasion.

No, I read it and it tells me that you don't actually have Animal mansion installed and don't know what you're talking about.

Read maybe.

Understood no.

Do you have Animal mansion plus installed? If you do, my bad but that post looked to me like the usual douche "no updated in a while, mod no work" mentality.

Which is why people use the redux version instead of this. The redux version actually has a check for the Add item mod and stops working if you have it, wtf?

I really miss using this mod, but I can't seem to figure the werewolf scenes. They lock up the game. I know it's not your mod. I can't get past Dustman's cairn either when farkas turns back. He turns kills the silverblood, goes to open the gate, the gate starts to come up then freezes. Anyone have input on this problem?