Is it possible to get a bug fix for the party show? When you do a party and invite your own people the mission do not start and you can no longer do any other shows.

Can you get a papyrus log for me?

I got no idea how to do that, but to be fair its a problem that existed on the original as well.

You can find directions for enabling Papyrus logging in the SexLab Troubleshooting and Support thread. Quick reference:

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

oh Brains i so so so did notice the little note neatly placed n the bed and the pretty wild flowers so carefully arranged .. hehe :D  :heart:

in fact it broke my heart to have to disturb the pretty flower arrangement to get at the note as i couldn't seem to select the note without messing the flowers up  :s

Thaena is so sweet! she told me she is so happy i chose to help her and i foresee a fine friendship ahead  :shy:  :heart:

So please please keep up the nice details and interaction. i understand some will want a way to skip the funny conversations and talking to get to the animal fucking, but personally, its what makes the mod so unique and i feel if you enjoy the lead up and 'story-foreplay' then its so much sweeter when you get to have sexual fun .

Thank you Brains x

OH!! i little update regarding the Bard MOD.

i just approached Thaena and she seems to already have an option to perform. I had a chat choice that said

'May i perform here?'

to which Thaena said 'Of course'.

So i played a song  ( screenshot attached )..

and at the end of it was given 10 septims by Thaena! yay!

It didnt show any Animal Mansion listed in her journal, but then the Bard Mod Creator probably only used vanilla Inns and didnt cater for a Custom Mod Tavern.

But, at least i can play there on request and get paid 10 septims each time XD

runs around all exited!!!...

post-661909-0-01360000-1439998026_thumb.png

Relating to the skeever and chaurus problem I talked about, after trying on new saves, desinstalling mods and all sort of crap, I've came to the conclusion my skyrim is totally just bugged for reason I don't understand.

Although I found that what triggers the chaurus to appear in his room but do nothing at all is using the Place Animals back in their rooms option in MCM. Weird since it doesn't trigger spiders.

Btw, is it normal that the skeever don't go anywhere even after I do the place animals thing? They just stand at the place where they fucked me at the end of The Rat Pack quest. I might also mention that I wasn't able to get them in neither a private show or party, but I don't know if they are still not enabled to work or the chances of getting them in any of them is really low (or I'm just an unlucky SOB).

Relating to the skeever and chaurus problem I talked about, after trying on new saves, desinstalling mods and all sort of crap, I've came to the conclusion my skyrim is totally just bugged for reason I don't understand.

Although I found that what triggers the chaurus to appear in his room but do nothing at all is using the Place Animals back in their rooms option in MCM. Weird since it doesn't trigger spiders.

Btw, is it normal that the skeever don't go anywhere even after I do the place animals thing? They just stand at the place where they fucked me at the end of The Rat Pack quest. I might also mention that I wasn't able to get them in neither a private show or party, but I don't know if they are still not enabled to work or the chances of getting them in any of them is really low (or I'm just an unlucky SOB).

Yes, that is normal behavior for the skeevers. They haven't been given a permanent home yet and they aren't integrated into the party/shows system because it's complicated and I'm lazy. :lol:  Right now I'm doing fixes for bugs reported so far and that I know how to fix. That will be done and uploaded in a few hours. The version after that will integrate skeevers amongst other things.

"Place Animals" was intended to be a debugger if an animal didn't vanish during parties. The spider doesn't show up because it's disabled, while the chaurus wasn't properly disabled by me so that's why the chaurus shows up.

OH!! i little update regarding the Bard MOD.

i just approached Thaena and she seems to already have an option to perform. I had a chat choice that said

'May i perform here?'

to which Thaena said 'Of course'.

So i played a song  ( screenshot attached )..

and at the end of it was given 10 septims by Thaena! yay!

It didnt show any Animal Mansion listed in her journal, but then the Bard Mod Creator probably only used vanilla Inns and didnt cater for a Custom Mod Tavern.

But, at least i can play there on request and get paid 10 septims each time XD

runs around all exited!!!...

What mod are you using? If it's Become a Bard then Nexus has it hidden so I'm not going to be able to do anything to get the mod to recognize the Mansion.

Aww its okies Brains. i am just chuffed to bits i can even request to perform and get paid by Thaena so its no problem. :shy:

I figured it was something a bit too tricky to implement into the Bard's journal.

When you release the next update version, i can simply overwrite the old one in MO? :-/

Oh also, is it safe to store stuff in the chests and wardobes etc out of my Inventory in the room i was given? i didnt wanna update to find the update cleared out all my precious stuff. hehehe... :D

Using the latest version (18 AUG 2015), on a fresh game that has never seen any version of Animal Mansion at all.... ever.... 

Things started well. Did the Jarl bit, got the bard (that conversation back at the mansion is EXCELLENT!).

Got a Dog

Entertained MANY guests with the dog

Bought a horse

Thaena said there's a guy in Riverwood named Hod....

I responded with "I'll go there"

and then....... (crickets)..... nothing.

No marker. Went to Riverwood and Hod has no dialogue for this. No quest in my quest log. So I'm guessing that even though I accepted the "assignment", the quest didn't start. That sound about right?

Otherwise though... very enjoyable! :)

Using the latest version (18 AUG 2015), on a fresh game that has never seen any version of Animal Mansion at all.... ever.... 

Things started well. Did the Jarl bit, got the bard (that conversation back at the mansion is EXCELLENT!).

Glad you liked it. That makes you and one other guy. :lol:

Got a Dog

Entertained MANY guests with the dog

There's an MCM menu you can use to configure how many clients you have to entertain before the next stage of the main quest is available. Sounds like you have it set to the default 5.

Bought a horse

You shouldn't have to buy a horse unless you refused that guy's offer of a free horse in exchange for sex. If that's what you did, that's perfectly okay. Otherwise, there's a problem.

Thaena said there's a guy in Riverwood named Hod....

I responded with "I'll go there"

and then....... (crickets)..... nothing.

No marker. Went to Riverwood and Hod has no dialogue for this. No quest in my quest log. So I'm guessing that even though I accepted the "assignment", the quest didn't start. That sound about right?

I'm looking into this. In the mean time, could you use "sqv NA_SQ_RiverwoodDog" in the console and let me know if any aliases aren't filled?

Otherwise though... very enjoyable! :)

Thanks! That's good to hear.

Aww its okies Brains. i am just chuffed to bits i can even request to perform and get paid by Thaena so its no problem. :shy:

I figured it was something a bit too tricky to implement into the Bard's journal.

I'm quite sure it isn't tricky. Probably there's some characteristic shared by inns but lacking in the Mansion. If I find such a characteristic I'll add it to the Mansion and hope for the best.

When you release the next update version, i can simply overwrite the old one in MO? :-/

Oh also, is it safe to store stuff in the chests and wardobes etc out of my Inventory in the room i was given? i didnt wanna update to find the update cleared out all my precious stuff. hehehe... :D

The containers in your room are owned by you and are set not to respawn. Storage should be safe there. BUT ...

If you want to update the mod by uninstalling the old version and installing the new version, that may work but I won't promise anything. To be safe I'd get my stuff out of those containers first and maybe leave some junk behind to see if it carries over into the new install. The other issue is that some quests may break if you update that way. But if you do try this let me know how it goes.

Bought a horse

You shouldn't have to buy a horse unless you refused that guy's offer of a free horse in exchange for sex. If that's what you did, that's perfectly okay. Otherwise, there's a problem.

Well... I still had all the money Thaena gave me to buy a horse when I got back to the Mansion.... but it was paid for.... in flash... so I bought it :)

I'll try kicking the tires on that Riverwood quest and see if I can get it to trigger... or see if any aliases are not filled in.

I have a question about that very thing though. Does this mod check to see if Hod is in Riverwood before starting the quest? 

"Why would you ask that, ChaJaPa?"

Because I wondered if that kind of a check would see him even if he's in Hod and Gerdur's house (different cell?) or does it just check to see if he's alive? Or.... does it not give a rat's ass if he's alive or not? :)

Ahhh.. NONE of the REFs are filled

REF 'Hod' -> NONE

same with Frodnar, Animal, and TRIGGER

Enabled? No

State: stopped

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 95

So I'm assuming it didn't trigger. Will it come up again in dialogue? She seems to want to give me the dog sale .... which I've done.... twice.... (hey what can I say, my PC likes dogs....)

Bought a horse

Well... I still had all the money Thaena gave me to buy a horse when I got back to the Mansion.... but it was paid for.... in flash... so I bought it :)

I'll try kicking the tires on that Riverwood quest and see if I can get it to trigger... or see if any aliases are not filled in.

I have a question about that very thing though. Does this mod check to see if Hod is in Riverwood before starting the quest? 

"Why would you ask that, ChaJaPa?"

Because I wondered if that kind of a check would see him even if he's in Hod and Gerdur's house (different cell?) or does it just check to see if he's alive? Or.... does it not give a rat's ass if he's alive or not? :)

Oh, it definitely gives a rat's ass. There's a check to see if Hod and Stump are alive, and if one or both are dead, they will be resurrected. They are then moved to markers and stay there until the quest is over.

Ahhh.. NONE of the REFs are filled

REF 'Hod' -> NONE

same with Frodnar, Animal, and TRIGGER

Enabled? No

State: stopped

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 95

So I'm assuming it didn't trigger. Will it come up again in dialogue? She seems to want to give me the dog sale .... which I've done.... twice.... (hey what can I say, my PC likes dogs....)

Thanks for checking. That's just what I needed to know. In the mean time if Thaena offers you the Riverwood quest again, just decline it. Progression of the mod doesn't depend on these side quests.

Guest ffabris

So uhm, what happens if you start this mod after completing the CW on the stormcloak side - which gives Falkreath a different jarl?

You should get the appropriate jarl and steward for whichever side won.

So... here's a crazy thought: why involve the jarl at all? Save yourself having to check.

It is plausible, for example, that one of the town residents has inherited property that he/she doesn't need/want, and is willing to sell it ... or maybe, hum... Theana is running the hotel in agreement with the owner(s), that she will pay part of the profits in lieu of rent. But since business is bad for her, they want to evict her. Player is sent to ask for more time, it is granted... blah balh, So that keeps the original structure while freeing you from checks on who is jarl.

Perhaps Solaf and Bolund inherited the place from their parents, but have no interest in running it. Might be fun to have them both watch Player put on a show, and jerk off while watching. ;)

So uhm, what happens if you start this mod after completing the CW on the stormcloak side - which gives Falkreath a different jarl?

So... here's a crazy thought: why involve the jarl at all? Save yourself having to check.

It is plausible, for example, that one of the town residents has inherited property that he/she doesn't need/want, and is willing to sell it ... or maybe, hum... Theana is running the hotel in agreement with the owner(s), that she will pay part of the profits in lieu of rent. But since business is bad for her, they want to evict her. Player is sent to ask for more time, it is granted... blah balh, So that keeps the original structure while freeing you from checks on who is jarl.

Perhaps Solaf and Bolund inherited the place from their parents, but have no interest in running it. Might be fun to have them both watch Player put on a show, and jerk off while watching. ;)

Those are good ideas. It would certainly make things a bit easier...

Guest ffabris

Those are good ideas. It would certainly make things a bit easier...

Yeah ... I think it helps to not involve standard NPCs who might get ousted from their roles, or killed - nor to expect that the mod will be played before or after any specific vanilla quest. Thanks for considering the idea. :)

@ chajapa (and other interested parties)

I can think of only three reasons why the aliases on that quest (NA_SQ_RiverwoodDog) could fail to fill:

1. Hod has been disabled.

2. Stump has been disabled.

3. Frodnar (Hod's boy) has been disabled or killed (via Killable Children mod for example).

I killed Stump and then started the quest via console (startquest NA_SQ_RiverwoodDog). Stump was resurrected and the quest started w/out a hitch.  I disabled Frodnar and the quest failed to start until I enabled him. Same with Hod. I can't kill Hod because he's unkillable, or at least until after some point in the Skyrim Main Quest he's unkillable. Mod markers in Riverwood are not affected by Extended Towns and Cities mod (I have ETAC installed on my otherwise minimal mod list).

EDIT:

If you can confirm before starting the quest that Hod, Frodnar, and Stump are all enabled and where they should be in Riverwood according to their schedules, then I am officially baffled as to why this quest doesn't work for some people.

Not too crazy. I had to remember one of the earlier Animal Mansion Version where instead of the Jarl that Falkreath Tavern Owner was involved, andhe even send some Orc-bruisers to beat some sense in the PC and Theana.

What I mean: Something like that could be a nice way to implement future (side)-quests. For example Thaena at the start is in money-trouble with her hotel, alright. Now instead of the Jarl/steward we have to talk with the shady people she lend herself some money from. And after, well, negotiations that may involve other kinds of persuasion the Mansion-Quests start proper.

However, later on these shady chars might not be that interested in getting their money back, they want a share of the pie (typical mafia-movie-stuff), which could lead to all kinds of sheneigans and could also keep the option open for some (moderatly) darker stuff, if you ever want to add a bit diversity etc...

Sorry to jump in again, but with any new updated version you give out....i have to fully un-install the current animal mansion and then re-install the newer one? wont that set me back to the very beginning again?

Or can i overwrite it? or merge?  :s

I just dont wanna keep re-starting the mod and Quests each time the MOD is updated and improved.

@ chajapa (and other interested parties)

I can think of only three reasons why the aliases on that quest (NA_SQ_RiverwoodDog) could fail to fill:

1. Hod has been disabled.

2. Stump has been disabled.

3. Frodnar (Hod's boy) has been disabled or killed (via Killable Children mod for example).

I killed Stump and then started the quest via console (startquest NA_SQ_RiverwoodDog). Stump was resurrected and the quest started w/out a hitch.  I disabled Frodnar and the quest failed to start until I enabled him. Same with Hod. I can't kill Hod because he's unkillable, or at least until after some point in the Skyrim Main Quest he's unkillable. Mod markers in Riverwood are not affected by Extended Towns and Cities mod (I have ETAC installed on my otherwise minimal mod list).

EDIT:

If you can confirm before starting the quest that Hod, Frodnar, and Stump are all enabled and where they should be in Riverwood according to their schedules, then I am officially baffled as to why this quest doesn't work for some people.

My character is level 1. So... no dragons... no vampires. I traveled to Riverwood (to check) and Hod was in his house, Stump was outside, and Hodnar was running around like an idiot like he usually does. I do not run any mods that alter children.

So if YOU're baffled.... then I'm SURELY baffled. :)