my character stuck after the last rape doing the coyote quest Oo he wont approach her lucky i can walk away before the quest starts but this bug is game braking. how do you fix it

Сan you describe this bug in more detail? And please attach to the post a debug log

my character stuck after the last rape doing the coyote quest Oo he wont approach her lucky i can walk away before the quest starts but this bug is game braking. how do you fix it

Сan you describe this bug in more detail? And please attach to the post a debug log

i figured out something. i never installed SexOut beta (LOL) also under rape the npc and vic were ko turned that off  LOL and for some reason that was causing issues with animations and i had only breeder beta installed . after what. the coyote came to got me to my feet after killing another one ( LOL ) had sex but instead of me following him to the den. he following me and so im lost LOL is that normal?

i figured out something. i never installed SexOut beta (LOL) also under rape the npc and vic were ko turned that off  LOL and for some reason that was causing issues with animations and i had only breeder beta installed . after what. the coyote came to got me to my feet after killing another one ( LOL ) had sex but instead of me following him to the den. he following me and so im lost LOL is that normal?

My English skill a bit bad for understanding what you mean

How far is the deathclaw content restored in the 8.9 beta? I don't want to go too far accidentally and break something.

All original the DC content restored, only my the Primm Takeover quest state in beta wip stage

My English skill a bit bad for understanding what you mean

are you suppose to follow the dog or does the dog suppose to follow you Oo after he rescues you

are you suppose to follow the dog or does the dog suppose to follow you Oo after he rescues you

You need to follow the dog

alright. i finally got it working :) is having sex with the dog after he takes you in an accepts you as part of the pack suppose to be endless Oo

Yes... just go to the cave behind the site where your chracter was raped. Enter, follow the prompts and you will continue with this questline. Make sure yo have something strong to fight with because you will need a "pile of meat" and in order to do that you have to kill a very big creature. After presenting this you will be "part of the pack".

Give one of your pups to the Den mother and a few days later the fneis(or something along that lines forget the name) will come. 

You need to follow the dog

alright. i finally got it working :) is having sex with the dog after he takes you in an accepts you as part of the pack suppose to be endless Oo

Yes... just go to the cave behind the site where your chracter was raped. Enter, follow the prompts and you will continue with this questline. Make sure yo have something strong to fight with because you will need a "pile of meat" and in order to do that you have to kill a very big creature. After presenting this you will be "part of the pack".

Give one of your pups to the Den mother and a few days later the fneis(or something along that lines forget the name) will come. 

thank you ^^

Is there a way to spawn the third deathclaw for the orgy scene or skip it? The one that is supposed to be there for main char is just flat out gone and I really dont want to have to load a save from 40 minutes ago

Might not work.

Use CASM and set it to be more regular so you can play. This mod is complex and does a great deal of changes to the game. This causes glitches more often than normal. CASM will help you through this.

Using the 8.9 beta files Sam has a purple head (missing textures) tried reinstalling and the problem persists.

Where you get 8.9 beta and what has been changed or fixed Oo?

I think he meant a public v8.9

Using the 8.9 beta files Sam has a purple head (missing textures) tried reinstalling and the problem persists.

hmm only version i show was 8.8 Oo whats in the 8.9 pub version?

EVERYTHING!!!

Lol... seriously I believe that is the content that was added by Neutron_rus. new content so anyone that wants new content needs that.

EVERYTHING!!!

Lol... seriously I believe that is the content that was added by Neutron_rus. new content so anyone that wants new content needs that.

where do you get it and what about the mods that need beta for them to work will they work with the latest version?

So, almost one month passed and I didn't see, that some critical bugs was be found. Public testing is ended, thanks all who played and posted bugs on forum.

But for now all, who wants to be a tester or just wants to help with developing of mod, please pm me.

So, almost one month passed and I didn't see, that some critical bugs was be found. Public testing is ended, thanks all who played and posted bugs on forum.
But for now all, who wants to be a tester or just wants to help with developing of mod, please pm me.

well do neutron, thank you for such a great mod :P

i'm not sure if it is a bug whit the mod or its my game who are broken , but in coyote part when the coyote pack alpha decide to breed the character ( and also when the pc decide to breed whit fenris ) at the end of the event the sleep value in hardcore mod wont increase anymore ...