You aren't a tester... so yes.. no new content.
Neutron added some content I believe. Primm for one and some Nest content, I am not able to remember where the old one ended but Eve follows you as an adult through some quest as you show her around.

Yea...since my new vegas is with  91 active mods and their bugs , I don't think I'm suitable for being a tester.  believe me I'd like to be one cuz I don't have anything better to do  :( . if my NV's situation doesn't bother the test then count me in. if you'd like to.
Who is Eve?

If I recall correctly, Eve is the Deathclaw daughter you have with Titus.

what? How did I miss this part, does this happen in the deathclaw cave or at the riverside?

It happens after Riverside, in Novac.

Is it in v8,8?  thought the DC part of v8.8 ends at the NCR station.

In 8.8(like and other versions from 8.4) it has, but errors in quest script don't start something after ncr station, and you can't continue playing next.
Riverside is only second quest of 5(6 with my content) from all biggest dc episode

And only for that we need a testers.. for check this bugged quests

If you want to try be a tester pm me (If you have Fertile Breeder mod you can check some fixes that I added after capture Novac and other Towns)

All right, i've sent you a message~  I'm really not sure about my NV that has 91 mods installed.

ye,i have FB installed but never been able to make it work.

OK you have been added. Sorry for the delay.. Neutron couldn't add you.

Check the last thread and you should have all the needed files check with Neutron to be sure.

Neturon will know what kind of testing he needs. At first when you are working on a mod and content you might want to have very clean and slim load orders. I do this often so that bugs can be easier to trace and resolve. However after a bit of testing (often times by the author) there is a need for more real world testing. With 91 mods (I assume you currently Use Sexout Breeder etc) and have no problems so far so it can be a very useful testing results.

My testing is pretty bare so having some added mods that are commonly used now could be greatly useful. Probably the reason he said send on the request.

I think you will be very happy since it appears that there is quite a bit of content that you haven't had a chance to explore. Maybe you can test it more and perhaps even better since you are a fan of SOB. :)

ye...... I didn't say my 91 mods  work with no problem I just ignore those non - fatal conflicts&bugs most of time.

You aren't a tester... so yes.. no new content.

Neutron added some content I believe. Primm for one and some Nest content, I am not able to remember where the old one ended but Eve follows you as an adult through some quest as you show her around.

Yea...since my new vegas is with  91 active mods and their bugs , I don't think I'm suitable for being a tester.  believe me I'd like to be one cuz I don't have anything better to do  :( . if my NV's situation doesn't bother the test then count me in. if you'd like to.

Who is Eve?

If I recall correctly, Eve is the Deathclaw daughter you have with Titus.

what? How did I miss this part, does this happen in the deathclaw cave or at the riverside?

It happens after Riverside, in Novac.

Is it in v8,8?  thought the DC part of v8.8 ends at the NCR station.

In 8.8(like and other versions from 8.4) it has, but errors in quest script don't start something after ncr station, and you can't continue playing next.

Riverside is only second quest of 5(6 with my content) from all biggest dc episode

And only for that we need a testers.. for check this bugged quests

If you want to try be a tester pm me (If you have Fertile Breeder mod you can check some fixes that I added after capture Novac and other Towns)

All right, i've sent you a message~  I'm really not sure about my NV that has 91 mods installed.

ye,i have FB installed but never been able to make it work.

OK you have been added. Sorry for the delay.. Neutron couldn't add you.

Check the last thread and you should have all the needed files check with Neutron to be sure.

OK I'll check it later, thank you.

My name is Gabriel, but i prefer people calling me Hound or Were. I would like to become a tester since this is by far one of my favorite FONV mods, and i have lots of time in my hands, so just ask me if you need anything checked in-game, i can write walkthroughs, reviews, suggestions and bug reports. I have Fraps (recording software) so i could record any bugs or anything in-game and send it to you. i could also learn some easy coding if needed. But mostly im just a Gamer looking for new content. =3

and i am around 8 hours a day everyday of the week online on discord/steam

ummmm so... is the scorpion nest from this mod? since it seems i found a scorpion nest that needs a key in the middle of the canyons/moutains

and is the spore girl in the jean skydiving girl from this mod?

Scorpion nest disabled by original author user29, I'll be trying restore them.

This spore girl, It is just simple preset for spore race. Spore quest required biggest rework.

My name is Gabriel, but i prefer people calling me Hound or Were. I would like to become a tester since this is by far one of my favorite FONV mods, and i have lots of time in my hands, so just ask me if you need anything checked in-game, i can write walkthroughs, reviews, suggestions and bug reports. I have Fraps (recording software) so i could record any bugs or anything in-game and send it to you. i could also learn some easy coding if needed. But mostly im just a Gamer looking for new content. =3

and i am around 8 hours a day everyday of the week online on discord/steam

That's nice, this really need to help me. I'll add you in conversation

Yes... WereHound I believe you found the entrance for the nest which was still three but inactive. As Neutron stated it has been disabled even way back with User29 the creator of this mod was still working on the mod. It was bad. I believe it was one or near one of the first episodes he created. Not really much was there.

@neutron...

If you need help adding him let me know. If you keep on adding you'll need a new PM Thread just for your testers. :P There won't be any more space left :D

Hey everyone, does anyone know how you have sex with your offspring? ive tried using smallertalk on deathclaw offspring but there are no sex options.

If you mean deathclaw offspring from quests like a Riverside then I'm sorry, but most things like a sex scenes doesn't work correctly on this version.

Get them in the crosshairs and use the X key.

That should have sex from every NPC except protected ones or exempt ones.

If that don' t work (I believe it was added to Sexout) The get Sexkey and that will allow sex with a press of a button :) However keep in mind some of the animations are off so there might be clipping or position issues.

Just found this mod and really enjoyed and done most of the episodes and i just finished the death call ones where i get a warning everything from this post is 'classifed as beta and buggy and will be resolved in the future', so i understand all that.

I have contuned down and noticed i seem to be 'sterile' to all deathclaws now ... everything is fine but cant get knocked up by 'claws' now ... not sure why ... Also after capturing riverwood since i cant birth any eggs i went to the npc who gave me 3 (near goodsprings) and have the quest to check on echo point, and i got there, and nothing happens, is something meant to roll over/click over? the claws are all over the outpost and everyone is dead ... not sure if this is mean to be really buggy or im just unlucky and have to reload a save to hope it works again ...

Just found this mod and really enjoyed and done most of the episodes and i just finished the death call ones where i get a warning everything from this post is 'classifed as beta and buggy and will be resolved in the future', so i understand all that.

I have contuned down and noticed i seem to be 'sterile' to all deathclaws now ... everything is fine but cant get knocked up by 'claws' now ... not sure why ... Also after capturing riverwood since i cant birth any eggs i went to the npc who gave me 3 (near goodsprings) and have the quest to check on echo point, and i got there, and nothing happens, is something meant to roll over/click over? the claws are all over the outpost and everyone is dead ... not sure if this is mean to be really buggy or im just unlucky and have to reload a save to hope it works again ...

On SOB v8.8 this content not available by technical reasons, sorry...

On SOB v8.8 this content not available by technical reasons, sorry...

Thanks, sort of figured that but thought I would ask. I have save games right before this stuff so will wait till the next update.

Great Mod but I need some Help with Ants Hivemind/Homegrown my quest log is not progressing past find the producer queen even after i have found her and talked to her can any one help? i would realy hate to get ride of such a great mod.

After talking to the queen, you need find some plants(6 plants as I know) in "Produce Ant Mound" location

Great Mod but I need some Help with Ants Hivemind/Homegrown my quest log is not progressing past find the producer queen even after i have found her and talked to her can any one help? i would realy hate to get ride of such a great mod.

After talking to the queen, you need find some plants(6 plants as I know) in "Produce Ant Mound" location

Thank you that helped a lot

Is this mod compatible with TTW? I crash every time I get to the main menu with it enabled with TTW. Seems that TTW shits itself when loading a plugin with new creature records (had the same issue with the monster mod, before I chucked that mod out since having to get it to work wasn't worth the lore rape that mod does), and using the compatibility script doesn't fix anything either.

Is this mod compatible with TTW? I crash every time I get to the main menu with it enabled with TTW. Seems that TTW shits itself when loading a plugin with new creature records (had the same issue with the monster mod, before I chucked that mod out since having to get it to work wasn't worth the lore rape that mod does), and using the compatibility script doesn't fix anything either.

I can get it to run alongside TTW perfectly fine, so it shouldn't be inherently incompatible.

I can get it to run alongside TTW perfectly fine, so it shouldn't be inherently incompatible.

Even the original that was created by User29 worked along side TTW. You wouldn't access the content until you entered Nevada but it still worked. Last time I had TTW running I had Fertile Breeder and SO Breeder working along side each other with no problems getting TTW to start. I can't tell you what the problem is. 

Disclaimer: I haven't had TTW up with any breeder for a few versions so can't speak to the current content.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post my experience in case someone else is experiencing it. If the blackened death claw mutant disappears during the sex scene, keep reloading the save until he doesn't, otherwise, the interaction with the new alpha deathclaw will not port you to the hill overlooking riverside and the quest will not proceed as normal. If you do get successfully ported to the hill overlooking riverside but the alpha deathclaw is not there, it's probably because the alpha didn't have sex with you just before. Keep reloading the save until those events flow. Otherwise, it works fine. 

Just thought I'd post my experience in case someone else is experiencing it. If the blackened death claw mutant disappears during the sex scene, keep reloading the save until he doesn't, otherwise, the interaction with the new alpha deathclaw will not port you to the hill overlooking riverside and the quest will not proceed as normal. If you do get successfully ported to the hill overlooking riverside but the alpha deathclaw is not there, it's probably because the alpha didn't have sex with you just before. Keep reloading the save until those events flow. Otherwise, it works fine. 

Use CASM to help with that.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36730/?

Save very often.