i installed the full maternity cloth pack and they are fixed :) now how do you leave the cave :( i cant find the way out i went to the big metal machine after being fully transformed and it wont let me out.

was i not suppose to activate the gas valves? also where is the key to the door Oo

i believe

open three gas valves then climb into the stove, machine whatever and toss a match. However if you have fully tranformedI forget how you do it but you get the key. I think it will be available near the door in some "garbage". Now that was quite a time ago and it might have been changed. if you did that you need to return to the nest and feed to keep your mutations. 

thank you hahah :P that wasn't there before last time i looked :P

Btw npcs giving birth animations wont play but all the other animations will. what am i missing? mostly with the girls in riverside mine area. it shows sex animations but giving birth they stay still standing up and also there bellies are not fully scaled out. am i missing something. i tried using t3cali bodies for me and them. same thing. i tried default doing the animations nothing changed. any advice please?

Btw npcs giving birth animations wont play but all the other animations will. what am i missing? mostly with the girls in riverside mine area. it shows sex animations but giving birth they stay still standing up and also there bellies are not fully scaled out. am i missing something. i tried using t3cali bodies for me and them. same thing. i tried default doing the animations nothing changed. any advice please?

Birth animations for npcs is most buggiest thing that's sexout have :P . And don't wory about bellies, they a bit buggy too

Birth animations for npcs is most buggiest thing that's sexout have :P . And don't wory about bellies, they a bit buggy too

:( so im stuck then ? only one that looked normal was molly

Try to set enable pregnancy for all npcs

where is that under :P

Open MCM menu, and find pregnancy settings -> Fertility settings -> Female fertility enable set to 4

After completion birth animations set fertility to 3

post-1148858-0-76366000-1485790801_thumb.png

Open MCM menu, and find pregnancy settings -> Fertility settings -> Female fertility enable set to 4

After completion birth animations set fertility to 3

After completion birth animations set fertility to 3 what do you mean please :)

so afet finishing the deathclaw episode and getting Sam as a companion both of her outfits seem to be messed up,her pure outfit makes her hands invisible and her corrupt outfit makes her whole body invisible even after i redownload the data files for breeder

Are you use a sob v8.9 or v8.8? If sob v8.8, please download a new version with all resources

so afet finishing the deathclaw episode and getting Sam as a companion both of her outfits seem to be messed up,her pure outfit makes her hands invisible and her corrupt outfit makes her whole body invisible even after i redownload the data files for breeder

Are you use a sob v8.9 or v8.8? If sob v8.8, please download a new version with all resources

8.9 and have all the data files even redownloaded and reinstalled and now im doing riverside and lucy's outfit is also messed up,seems to be most of the sexout breeder outfits,tried out the 3 outfits that are in your riverside house basement

Hmm, i have question. Is this mod a direct upgrade from normal Breeder, can be run alongside it, or have different content and is completly not compatible with it, and can interfere with normal gameplay way too much?

This is a direct continuation, meaning the old (original) version will not be compatible. Use this alone.

That is, of course, if you're referring to Sexout Breeder originally put out by User29.

Hmm, thanks, so next question. Everything what is included in the mod is in the description, right? Anything whats left from old breeder? Or addons for it will work? Like for instance Captured?

Captured is the other Breeder mod made by me (Fertile Breeder), which was intended as a spiritual successor to the old Sexout Breeder.

This particular mod is a revival of the old Sexout Breeder mod.

It might be a bit confusing, but there's two "major" Breeder mods which can run side-by-side. This one and mine ;)

Hmm, thanks, so next question. Everything what is included in the mod is in the description, right? Anything whats left from old breeder? Or addons for it will work? Like for instance Captured?

The quest from the old breeder (Sexout Breeder) is intact and upgraded in many cases. The only thing that isn't available is the ScoprionDen episode. Even User 29 killled that before he stopped development of the mod. If you aren't familiar with this episode then all the epoisodes you used before should be as good or better than you remembered it before. 

i have an odd problem after the loss of my previous save , i started the dethclaw quest , so once in the cave the dethclaws not only attack the npcs but also my charachter . even if i enable the fix in mod configuration nothing change the dethclaws stay hostile ...

Try use a fix before talking with Jessica