Whilst I'm here, for the Deathclaw Promontory part, when trying to sneak after the distraction, I enter a section of the tunnels and the hud vanishes and I'm stuck in place. After a couple of minutes, nothing has happened. Am I supposed to keep waiting 'til something does or is it broken?

Relatedly, if I forego the distraction part and noclip out the cave, the "discarded items pile" outside is empty. Again, is this because I haven't activated the right quest stage (by not triggering the distraction) or is it broken?

Whilst I'm here, for the Deathclaw Promontorypart, when trying to sneak after the distraction, I enter a section of the tunnels and the hud vanishes and I'm stuck in place. After a couple of minutes, nothing has happened. Am I supposed to keep waiting 'til something does or is it broken?

Relatedly, if I forego the distraction part and noclip out the cave, the "discarded items pile" outside is empty. Again, is this because I haven't activated the right quest stage (by not triggering the distraction) or is it broken?

Try this before distract a guard

open console

click on sam OR type prid XX00F179 (XX replaced by load order)

type setrestrained 0

Whilst I'm here, for the Deathclaw Promontorypart, when trying to sneak after the distraction, I enter a section of the tunnels and the hud vanishes and I'm stuck in place. After a couple of minutes, nothing has happened. Am I supposed to keep waiting 'til something does or is it broken?

Try this before distract a guard

open console

click on sam OR type prid XX00F179 (XX replaced by load order)

type setrestrained 0

Sam is suppose to follow you up. She didn't in my edition for some reason. It is a dialogue interrupt (I guess that is a good description) that you are experiencing. This is the reason for the command for Sam. She is sticking for some reason and I guess the reason hasn't been discovered yet.

good to hear! will the new version includes the plot of what will happen at the ncr station?

All dead by dc :P

sorry, what?
Every ncr soldier will be dead by your deathclaws at the ranger station echo.

good to hear! will the new version includes the plot of what will happen at the ncr station?

sorry, what?

Yes.. that is the story line for Breeder. There isn't any "new" plots or if so very small "fixes". Mostly restoration is being done. Perhaps after all is settled someone will continue to add new content but until then..

I am currently testing through the second recruitment of women part of Breeder. Putting some gaming eyes to the restoration and helping find out bugs for gamerdude and neutron to squash. (lots of them.. lol) and a few suggestions for added functionality along the way to make the experience more useful as well.

It is slow going as essentially repeating the same scene over and over many times until it can work well. Still haven't and likely won't be able to go back to the beginning to start it over to be sure all is good. However I guess that is out of the option list as you horn dog users are squirming in your seats to get the next update of the restoration. :P

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, what?

Yes.. that is the story line for Breeder. There isn't any "new" plots or if so very small "fixes". Mostly restoration is being done. Perhaps after all is settled someone will continue to add new content but until then..

I am currently testing through the second recruitment of women part of Breeder. Putting some gaming eyes to the restoration and helping find out bugs for gamerdude and neutron to squash. (lots of them.. lol) and a few suggestions for added functionality along the way to make the experience more useful as well.

It is slow going as essentially repeating the same scene over and over many times until it can work well. Still haven't and likely won't be able to go back to the beginning to start it over to be sure all is good. However I guess that is out of the option list as you horn dog users are squirming in your seats to get the next update of the restoration. :P

I've done repeating playing this mod's contents 3times.

Sad to know 'no new plots' :(

sorry, what?

You aren't a tester... so yes.. no new content.

Neutron added some content I believe. Primm for one and some Nest content, I am not able to remember where the old one ended but Eve follows you as an adult through some quest as you show her around.

ATTENTION

Neutron_rus has been working on NEW CONTENT added to the end of the Death Claw episode.

In order to play it you have to post a desire to do so below in order to be added to a PM for access.

Only available through invitation to the testing thread.

REQUIREMENTS:

You are expected to be active in reporting your experiences even if it is just a :) face and where you are in the game. This is to let Neutron_rus know what is going on and if any issues are occurring. The purpose of early access is to work out bugs, review the direction of the new content etc. You are welcome to give suggestions and feedback on your thoughts of the new addition and any ideas you might have to make it better. Keep in mind that these ideas may or may not be used.

If you are interested... please post your name and any info about yourself and why you should be a tester :) So that Neutron_rus can review it and add to the testing squad.

I am pretty sure the testing group for this new content will have very limited slots so get your names in early. :)

DISCLAIMER

This content is new content, Neutron_rus isn't restoring other parts of the mod. Gamerdude is still working on the restoration project and should be coming back with 8.9 update shortly. This content is new content at the end of User29's original Death Claw episode. Some content is an updated Eve, new conquest and quests.

sorry, what?

Neutron added some content I believe. Primm for one and some Nest content, I am not able to remember where the old one ended but Eve follows you as an adult through some quest as you show her around.

Yea...since my new vegas is with  91 active mods and their bugs , I don't think I'm suitable for being a tester.  believe me I'd like to be one cuz I don't have anything better to do  :( . if my NV's situation doesn't bother the test then count me in. if you'd like to.

Who is Eve?

sorry, what?

Yea...since my new vegas is with  91 active mods and their bugs , I don't think I'm suitable for being a tester.  believe me I'd like to be one cuz I don't have anything better to do  :( . if my NV's situation doesn't bother the test then count me in. if you'd like to.

Who is Eve?

If I recall correctly, Eve is the Deathclaw daughter you have with Titus.

sorry, what?

Who is Eve?

what? How did I miss this part, does this happen in the deathclaw cave or at the riverside?

sorry, what?

Who is Eve?

what? How did I miss this part, does this happen in the deathclaw cave or at the riverside?

It happens after Riverside, in Novac.

sorry, what?

Who is Eve?

Is it in v8,8?  thought the DC part of v8.8 ends at the NCR station.

Who is Eve?

In 8.8(like and other versions from 8.4) it has, but errors in quest script don't start something after ncr station, and you can't continue playing next.

Riverside is only second quest of 5(6 with my content) from all biggest dc episode

And only for that we need a testers.. for check this bugged quests

If you want to try be a tester pm me (If you have Fertile Breeder mod you can check some fixes that I added after capture Novac and other Towns)

Who is Eve?

In 8.8(like and other versions from 8.4) it has, but errors in quest script don't start something after ncr station, and you can't continue playing next.

Riverside is only second quest of 5(6 with my content) from all biggest dc episode

And only for that we need a testers.. for check this bugged quests

If you want to try be a tester pm me (If you have Fertile Breeder mod you can check some fixes that I added after capture Novac and other Towns)

All right, i've sent you a message~  I'm really not sure about my NV that has 91 mods installed.

ye,i have FB installed but never been able to make it work.

Neturon will know what kind of testing he needs. At first when you are working on a mod and content you might want to have very clean and slim load orders. I do this often so that bugs can be easier to trace and resolve. However after a bit of testing (often times by the author) there is a need for more real world testing. With 91 mods (I assume you currently Use Sexout Breeder etc) and have no problems so far so it can be a very useful testing results.

My testing is pretty bare so having some added mods that are commonly used now could be greatly useful. Probably the reason he said send on the request.

I think you will be very happy since it appears that there is quite a bit of content that you haven't had a chance to explore. Maybe you can test it more and perhaps even better since you are a fan of SOB. :)