for some reason now when i use the built in breast pump my character goes invisible BUT when i take my characters armor off iim not messing any mesh Oo

Breast pimp is a bit buggy and with some types of clothes cause this invisible thing

My game is stuck at the part of the deathclaw quest "Investigate Ranger Station Echo" went there killed all the NCR and the quest isnt completing any console code to fix this or is there a solution anyone can think of to solve this problem? 

In version of SOB v8.8 the deathclaw quests not working

for some reason now when i use the built in breast pump my character goes invisible BUT when i take my characters armor off iim not messing any mesh Oo

Breast pimp is a bit buggy and with some types of clothes cause this invisible thing

it works if i use it nude :) btw

the coyote mutation is epic on the feet paws but. the ears and tail look awesome too WTF with the hand paws D: look like claws from wolverine from the x-men ><

can anyone help fix them or at least make them look better. maybe temp gloves that look like paws that you cant take off that works with normal cloths

and weapons

ALSO tempary long hair for your female MC would be cool too that matches :) or would that cause problems with hats . though the ears pointing threw hats. very nice touch. same with the tail being usable with armor as it fits over it perfectly. plus the tail animations was a nice touch. everything looks awesome but DAM her hand paws could use some redoing.

the coyote mutation is epic on the feet paws but. the ears and tail look awesome too WTF with the hand paws D: look like claws from wolverine from the x-men ><

can anyone help fix them or at least make them look better. maybe temp gloves that look like paws that you cant take off that works with normal cloths

and weapons

ALSO tempary long hair for your female MC would be cool too that matches :) or would that cause problems with hats . though the ears pointing threw hats. very nice touch. same with the tail being usable with armor as it fits over it perfectly. plus the tail animations was a nice touch. everything looks awesome but DAM her hand paws could use some redoing.

If it is the original files from User29, I believe he was learning during the process of creating this massive mod. So some of the mutations might need some TLC

and weapons

If it is the original files from User29, I believe he was learning during the process of creating this massive mod. So some of the mutations might need some TLC

like i said he done a wounderful job at it. i hope he fixes the hand paws :) and maybe do some face mutations :) wouldn't hurt ether. also the second role of breasts are not effected by the breast expansion options >.>

and weapons

like i said he done a wounderful job at it. i hope he fixes the hand paws :) and maybe do some face mutations :) wouldn't hurt ether. also the second role of breasts are not effected by the breast expansion options >.>

The problem is User29 hasn't been active for a couple of years. It is the reason Neutron Rus and Gamerdude711 was working on restoring the mod. I believe Pepertje might have had something to do with some of the characters as well but for the most part the mutations textures/meshes are pretty much the same. If there is someone that is willing to improve them I am sure they can be added to the mod. 

For the most part from my understanding all updates and upgrades to this is on hold as those working on the mod have stopped coming to the site or have decided to take a much deserved break.

Is this mod compatible with the current fertile breeder mod(s)? Figured the extra content wouldn't hurt even if one is being maintained and upgraded and the other isn't

They are completely compatible with one another. ;)

And this mod is still being maintained as well ;)

Is this mod compatible with the current fertile breeder mod(s)? Figured the extra content wouldn't hurt even if one is being maintained and upgraded and the other isn't

By you? I didn't notice anything but the old download links when just glancing through. Or is that your FB Captured module?

By you? I didn't notice anything but the old download links when just glancing through. Or is that your FB Captured module?

Sexout Breeder (this mod) is currently being maintained by Gamedude711 and Neutron_rus.

Fertile Breeder (the other mod) is made & maintained by me.

The two are entirely seperate, but can work alongside each other.

The above mention by me was to cover a much-deserved vacation from Neutron rus. He is still around and haven't fallen to the Sexout Breeder Curse ( those that work on the mod eventually get so frustrated and burnt out that they not only quit the maintance/development of the mod but the entire site!)

Hopefully he will enjoy his much-deserved vacation and come back with a refreshed mind and energy to start anew! :D

Also it would be great if gamerdude711 would return to active or even semi-active status here on the site even if he didn't actively work on the mod. His skills and talent even if only used as a resource is invaluable in itself. 

Without the dedication and great efforts of gamerdude711 and Neutron rus this mod would still be incompatible with the current Sexout/SCR/Pregnancy. For a very, very long time this mod was unusable except by the most experienced of modders which were willing to limit their game play to outdated and obsolete mods.

So anyone that loves the work that has been done on this mod should show their :heart:  to these two individuals. :)

It is one of those things that can be complex for a new user.

I haven't been using this for some time and not sure if things have changed.

However...

use command

Showinventory

and find a thing listed as token.

then use command

Removeitem ######  (I believe that is the command, not sure it has been awhile )

Where the ###### is the number after the item, or the item ID number/reference number.

The best thing would be to go back to a previous save that didn't have this stuck token. 

Disclaimer, There is no guarantee that this is the solution could be other things.

My advice is to download CASM from Nexus and set it up to do regular saves for you so that you just have to go back to a previous save and then continue instead of doing this.

However...

use command

Showinventory

then use command

Removeitem ######  (I believe that is the command, not sure it has been awhile )

Where the ###### is the number after the item, or the item ID number/reference number.

The best thing would be to go back to a previous save that didn't have this stuck token. 

Disclaimer, There is no guarantee that this is the solution could be other things.

My advice is to download CASM from Nexus and set it up to do regular saves for you so that you just have to go back to a previous save and then continue instead of doing this.

Not only does it not work, I've created a new save game and same bug appeared

if there aren't any tokens to be removed and that don't work creating a new save likely won't work as it already is broken. You will need to return to a time that it did work. Then you can create new saves. That is the closest advice I can give you. IF that doesn't work, I can't help much more.

However...

use command

Showinventory

then use command

Making new saves after your save is already bugged never solves anything. Shiro, if you upload a debug report (generated via the mcm menu) I'll take a look at it. It's probably either the token issue ritual mentioned, or a problem with pregnancy which will require a reset through it's mcm menu.

However...

use command

Showinventory

then use command

Making new saves after your save is already bugged never solves anything. Shiro, if you upload a debug report (generated via the mcm menu) I'll take a look at it. It's probably either the token issue ritual mentioned, or a problem with pregnancy which will require a reset through it's mcm menu.

Shit... Dam... your alive :P

Mice to hear from you.

Sorry, I had forgotten about the pregnancy reset option. :blush:

Mice to hear from you.

I have to randomly vanish for a few months from time to time just to keep everyone on their toes. Thanks for helping hold down the fort for all this time ritual, like always. I wish I could make a grand reentrance and bring new life to the restoration, but for now I'm gonna settle for a bit of light troubleshooting.

Mice to hear from you.

I have to randomly vanish for a few months from time to time just to keep everyone on their toes. Thanks for helping hold down the fort for all this time ritual, like always. I wish I could make a grand reentrance and bring new life to the restoration, but for now I'm gonna settle for a bit of light troubleshooting.

The work has always been up to you to do as much or as little as you wish. Neutron Rus has been doing some added content. Might want to check the Pms and see what he has done. I think he was talking about working on the mutant episode as well. He might also be deciding to take a break and do some bug fixes and light trouble shooting.

all good in my book. :) Too many have gotten burned out so badly that they left and never came back including User29 himself!  lol.

Hope all is good with you on the homefront. :)

The work has always been up to you to do as much or as little as you wish. Neutron Rus has been doing some added content. Might want to check the Pms and see what he has done. I think he was talking about working on the mutant episode as well. He might also be deciding to take a break and do some bug fixes and light trouble shooting.

all good in my book. :) Too many have gotten burned out so badly that they left and never came back including User29 himself!  lol.

Hope all is good with you on the homefront. :)

I'll check the PMs in a day or two, so I have at least some idea of what everyone has been up to. Might even update the mod page if Neutron put out any new stable updates.

Never got burned out by the modding, just real life. Didn't really want to hang around being totally useless and making everyone miserable, but I did miss everyone so now I'm back.