The Sexout Purge:

The sexout purge is basic set of guidelines I am attempting to establish for when sex animations stop playing or pregnancy stops working for people. This is a fairly common problem that I hear from users, so this is my attempt to at least create a reference for dealing with the issue. Eventually I may move this to a more appropriate location, where it can be more easily accessed by those who need it.

Ideally this procedure should be done in an empty cell where no NPCs can interrupt the process.

Make sure you are in game mode for the following, no menus (i.e. pipboy, options, message box...)

1) Open the in game console and type the following (you must hit enter after every line) (do not type anything I put in parenthesis)

2) Player.Dispel XX0397DF (XX is sexout.esm in LO) (reference: SexoutNGStartSex)

3) close console and wait at least 30 seconds

4) Player.CIOS XX06E548 (XX is sexout.esm in LO) (reference: SexoutNGFinishNow)

5) close console and wait at least 30 seconds

6) Player.CIOS XX082D06 (XX is sexout.esm in LO) (reference: SexoutNGCleanup)

7) close console and wait at least 30 seconds

(Optional or skip to step 8 below) IF you need to fix pregnancy as well:

1) Open MCM menu

2) Navigate to Sexout Pregnancy

3) Navigate to Other Settings

4) Set Pregnancy Reset option to all (should be option 4)

5) exit menus and return to game

6) wait at least 30 seconds

continued:

8) Make a save

9) Exit Fallout: New Vegas COMPLETELY (not just to main menu)

10) Restart game and pray to the gamebryo gods that sex anims (and pregnancy if you reset that) are working again.

If there is still an issue after all that I may add in a step for a debug dump somewhere in there. Be warned that it is very likely you will need to revert to a previous save from before the bug occurred if the above did not work.

NOTE TO SELF: TURN THIS INTO A MOD IF IT PROVES EFFECTIVE.

This probably happened to someone already and the issue was fixed, but I haven't found a solution. I'm at the point in the deathclaw quest that I have to give birth a few times in order to be able to roam around. Doesn't matter how long I wait or sleep, the pregnancy doesn't advance. I even set the duration to 1(%), and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong? How long does it usually take?

I have all of the necessary mods installed, they all work as far as I know.

This probably happened to someone already and the issue was fixed, but I haven't found a solution. I'm at the point in the deathclaw quest that I have to give birth a few times in order to be able to roam around. Doesn't matter how long I wait or sleep, the pregnancy doesn't advance. I even set the duration to 1(%), and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong? How long does it usually take?

I have all of the necessary mods installed, they all work as far as I know.

Sounds like pregnancy stalled out on you. You can reset it by:

1) Open MCM menu
2) Navigate to Sexout Pregnancy
3) Navigate to Other Settings
4) Set Pregnancy Reset option to all (should be option 4)
5) exit menus and return to game
6) wait at least 30 seconds

Doing that will terminate all existing pregnancy in your game. The next time you get pregnant you should hopefully have better luck.

p.s. Don't set the pregnancy duration to be too short or it can negative repercussions. 

Thank you! I will give it a try!

I tried it and it is still stalling. I forgot to mention that the deathclaw alpha seems to disappear also, including during the middle of sex, and simply not come back. I am running Sexout Animation Management and Sexout Positioning, could one of those be messing the big guy up? I have a bad habit of being greedy and running a bunch of mods all at once...

I tested it and had Sexout Positioning (part of Sexout I believe) installed and he did disappear once or twice before but with CASM I was able to complete the episode. I didn't have Sexout Animation Managment and don't know anything bout that so I can't comment on it.

Even back when it was being created by User29 those scenes did drop characters and have bugs. Having mods installed other than the required does increase the risk even though they aren't exactly conflicts.

Thank you! I will give it a try!

I tried it and it is still stalling. I forgot to mention that the deathclaw alpha seems to disappear also, including during the middle of sex, and simply not come back. I am running Sexout Animation Management and Sexout Positioning, could one of those be messing the big guy up? I have a bad habit of being greedy and running a bunch of mods all at once...

If you're also having trouble with vanishing NPCs follow the full sexout purge that I posted further up on this page. That's the best solution I have at this time for both those issues.

What is the timing you have it set for?

Are you using Fertile Breeder at the same time? Is the pregnancy part or from Fertile breeder. I heard that there is a separate pregnancy coding for his mods to assure pregnancy.  I bring this up just in case it might not even be Sexout Pregnancy being bugged. Might be a easy fix (I believe there was) for this issue.

The solution that gamedude listed worked for me - though pregnancy is still bugged.

If the actual pregnancy timer is stuck that is an issue with Sexout Pregnancy. Using the global reset in the pregnancy mcm is the only fix for that. That will at least give you another shot at pregnancy with hopefully no issue, but if it keeps happening then you may be out of luck, You can try posting in Sexout Pregnancy's support thread and see if Halstrom can come up with a solution.

Are you using Fertile Breeder at the same time? Is the pregnancy part or from Fertile breeder. I heard that there is a separate pregnancy coding for his mods to assure pregnancy.  I bring this up just in case it might not even be Sexout Pregnancy being bugged. Might be a easy fix (I believe there was) for this issue.

Fertile Breeder doesn't have it's own pregnancy system. Pepertje simply created a perk that guarantees pregnancy when 'interacting' with the creatures from his mod. It was a good decision on his part since it allows for players to rely solely on spunk if they wish, or choose the perk to guarantee impregnation. In contrast Sexout Breeder almost exclusively forces impregnation. However, regardless of the method of impregnation the actual pregnancy process is handled entirely by Sexout Pregnancy.

The solution that gamedude listed worked for me - though pregnancy is still bugged.

If the actual pregnancy timer is stuck that is an issue with Sexout Pregnancy. Using the global reset in the pregnancy mcm is the only fix for that. That will at least give you another shot at pregnancy with hopefully no issue, but if it keeps happening then you may be out of luck, You can try posting in Sexout Pregnancy's support thread and see if Halstrom can come up with a solution.

Fertile Breeder doesn't have it's own pregnancy system. Pepertje simply created a perk that guarantees pregnancy when 'interacting' with the creatures from his mod. It was a good decision on his part since it allows for players to rely solely on spunk if they wish, or choose the perk to guarantee impregnation. In contrast Sexout Breeder almost exclusively forces impregnation. However, regardless of the method of impregnation the actual pregnancy process is handled entirely by Sexout Pregnancy.

I've had 4 "pregnancy systems" in place, only 2 of which affect the player.

-Pregnancy scaling for NPC's added by Fertile Breeder (doesn't affect normal pregnancy nor the player.)

-Belly expansion for followers you get knocked up by animals added by Fertile Breeder (same as above, just outfits, not actual pregnancy)

-The aforementioned guaranteed knock-up (which shouldn't let Sexout Pregnancy add another gestating offspring once the first is in)

-A jury-rigged system in the Babylon quest because Spore Pods and Carriers were kinda buggy. Again, these are only outfits, not actual gestating offspring.

So yeah, I don't have my own pregnancy system that goes in-depth, and mine shouldn't interfere.

P.S., it keeps amusing me how many people think Fertile breeder is heavily linked to this one XD

P.S., it keeps amusing me how many people think Fertile breeder is heavily linked to this one XD

Choose a less similar name next time ;)

How was I supposed to know this mod was gonna get a revival! :P

Choose a less similar name next time ;)

How was I supposed to know this mod was gonna get a revival! :P

Maybe I'll title 8.9 Sexout Breeder : Fertile Breeder just for fun!  :lol:

I don't use fertility breeder anyway :P. Yeah the pregnancy just keeps getting stuck. I have the pregnancy duration set for 10. I had it at different times before, but I really didn't want to sit around a little cave for in-game months lol.

Ask here about pregnancy issues. With any luck and enough debug info Halstrom will be able to fix it.

I've been using this mod and playing the Fenris part and I have received the severe mutation which contains the player going into heat. However After getting impregnated by Fenris I constantly get the repeating messages saying that I have came out of heat, increased the bitch score and entered heat again. I have looked for a fix and saw that other people were having the same problem but saw no fix so I assumed it hadn't been fixed or there is no fix yet.

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-3-7--23-1-3.txt

I've been using this mod and playing the Fenris part and I have received the severe mutation which contains the player going into heat. However After getting impregnated by Fenris I constantly get the repeating messages saying that I have came out of heat, increased the bitch score and entered heat again. I have looked for a fix and saw that other people were having the same problem but saw no fix so I assumed it hadn't been fixed or there is no fix yet.

It will be fixed in v8.9, please stay tuned

Neutron literally just fixed that :lol: . You have good timing. It will be in the next update which is probably 2 weeks away.

• 2 weeks later...

Will spore girl content be restored at some point ever in the future?

Spore episode are requires a complete rework, and for now I need to finish my work on the DC episodes. Perhaps I'll start working on the spore episodes later for SOB v9.0

Spore episode are requires a complete rework, and for now I need to finish my work on the DC episodes. Perhaps I'll start working on the spore episodes later for SOB v9.0

ok good to at least have an idea when it will be added

ok good to at least have an idea when it will be added

He said "perhaps". ;)

So that might be "when" it is added if it is added. Let's give these guys a chance to restore the mod and get a breath in otherwise. Don't want them to burn out. If this happens (as in the past with others that tried to restore etc this mod) there won't be any new content and perhaps no more fixes either. ;)