• 2 weeks later...

I have a little issue without the offspring using this mod.

After i became the boatfly queen (i was too slow to blew up the cave) i impregnated sunny, trudy and Jessica (companion mod), but when the offspring time came, i just did the pregnancy animation for an IRL hour. Did i did something wrong?

I don't remember this very well. However there should be settings in SCR that has birthing animations which if set to very low would speed up the animations. The animations as I remember loop through the number of children you have. Bloatflys I believe give a lot of larvae etc so you have to go through each birth. 

I could be wrong about the above but considering the date and time it might be awhile before anyone chimes in that is more current. It won't hurt to check those out anyway.

Might very well do that. I haven't heard of the conflict but It is reasonable that it does.

Playing SOB pretty much means you are playing SOB. Don't really try playing much else besides it. Not that you can't but that many of the things don't really seem to fit right and as the game progresses it will start to really mess with mods and even entire parts of the game.  There are lots of actual quest and even NPCs in the game that are taken out eventually as the mod progresses. When you take over Nipton it will eliminate a possible companion.  If I remember correctly it will also mess badly with many quest based on that town as well.

How the heck do you get rid the the Deathclaw Mutation from Riverside? I can't find the Mutated Deathclaw anywhere...

You can find the Deathclaw in Dead Wind Cavern location or you can try to speak with the Dr.Ada Straus, she can rid only visual mutations. But only one thing - I don't how the Ada Straus dialog will be work with bugged quest on sob v8.8.

How the heck do you get rid the the Deathclaw Mutation from Riverside? I can't find the Mutated Deathclaw anywhere...

You can find the Deathclaw in Dead Wind Cavern location or you can try to speak with the Dr.Ada Straus, she can rid only visual mutations. But only one thing - I don't how the Ada Straus dialog will be work with bugged quest on sob v8.8.

Thx, but when I talk to him now I have only one Option: "Uhh yeah. Not right now Big Guy." ._.

And Dr Strauss also has nothing to say to my Mutations either.

I just disabled it in the MCM Menu now, I just thought there was a clean way out.

Might very well do that. I haven't heard of the conflict but It is reasonable that it does.

Playing SOB pretty much means you are playing SOB. Don't really try playing much else besides it. Not that you can't but that many of the things don't really seem to fit right and as the game progresses it will start to really mess with mods and even entire parts of the game.  There are lots of actual quest and even NPCs in the game that are taken out eventually as the mod progresses. When you take over Nipton it will eliminate a possible companion.  If I remember correctly it will also mess badly with many quest based on that town as well.

Ahh you're right , can't really expect much else from letting a colony of deathclaws take over a town and not expect collateral damage (said in Arnold Shwarzennegar voice), I change my adjective from "conflict" to "lore-friendly feature"

• 2 weeks later...

so im doing the "Deathclaw Promontory" part and im captured by the deathclaws and looking at the walkthrough it says Sams suppose to be there but she is not unless shes in a different part of the cave also according to the guide im suppose to introduce myself to Lucy but she doesnt have any new dialogue

Sam should be there when you wake up. Then you talk to Lucy. 

There might have been an issue during the capture. Might need to go back to right before you were captured to see if you can get Sam to talk to you first.

Use CASM to keep multiple saves. This is a complex mod and does a lot of things to the engine. Sometimes the engine don't want to work with it. :)

She should be very close. Often times right in front of you. At times int the past she was right on top of your character but recently I believe she takes a step or two in front of her to get to you. She should be present and visible in the cave when your toon wakes. Unless someone changed something that is. If she is not... then something bad happened. Look around. After talking with her you should see Luch in the same part of the cave. At this time nobody can really get far out of your site. This being said ... Sometimes Sam will walk up the exit out of your sight and you will not be able to continue.  This happens much later in the game though. Not at the beginning.

Try again once or twice to get it to work if it doesn't work..

Do the usual .. create a debug report in the HUD (settings for Pregnancy) no need to give load orders and such (I believe) as they are included in the bug report. Try to start the bug report as close to the error as possible.

Hello!

First let me say that this is perhaps my favorite mod of all time so far. The ant queen and Fenris parts are amazing and I am really looking foreward to seeing the deathclaw questline finished. I have come accross one bug/glitch that happens consistenly on every try though. It is the same problem BCk9 had back in 2015 with Fenris. Once I finished Fenris' mutations (2. stage of severe with extra set of tits) and maxed out the bitch score I went into heat after a while. Going into heat was no problem, however on becoming pregnant (either with fenris or something else) I dropped out of heat, but started reciving a continious loop of corner messages saying something like: "Your body drops out of heat," "You've gone into heat" "Bitch Score High". I am not aware of any method to selectively turn off those corner messages. I will attach the debug file. I just loaded an earlier save and removed the wolf mutations before going into heat, so my character is not bound by this problem, but I thought the wolf mutation was pretty sexy and really liked the consept of complete submission to Fenris so it would be great if it got fixed at some point.

Finally, I hope you don't mind if I suggest some additions I would love to see. Personally, I love it when you get a recurring resource reward after completing a faction's questline. Something like the ants giving you one or more of every plant in the game each day and the canine's giving you one or more of each type of meat/hide/hunting loot. Somthing that aliviates the need to search for all that yourself as they deposit it in a chest at one of their locations or something. Further, conquest is awesome. So if it would be possible to expand your influence as the ant queen by taking over all the other ant hives and your's/Fenris' by taking over more caves around the wasteland and earning more resources because of it, that would be awsome. If taking over exising locations is too difficult then just copy-pasting the original locations around the wasteland is more than good enough for me. Related to this it would be great if you could talk to the Drone/Fenris about how strong you are and recive a number based on how many soldiers and type of soldiers you have along with a description like "We dominate every hive in the wasteland, all hail the queen!". Also, since many of the mutations prohibit (or should prohibit) wearing armor it would be great if you recived something to make you much more tanky in the nude. Something like the armor bonus provided by the number of times you have had sex with animals in the Untamed Skyrim mod. Something that becomes OP if you invest a lot of time.

Again, this is a really great mod and I hope you can have fun with expanding it some more.

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-1-21--16-35-14.txt

cool that update fixed my problem,now to reinstall my body type since updating the mod seems to have changed it nevermind found out femaleupperbody.nif was the cause. And looking at the Fenris guide it says you can be dominant towards him but when i leave the cave when he bites at my ankle im only givin one option and picking it tells me im his bitch now

cool that update fixed my problem,now to reinstall my body type since updating the mod seems to have changed it nevermind found out femaleupperbody.nif was the cause. And looking at the Fenris guide it says you can be dominant towards him but when i leave the cave when he bites at my ankle im only givin one option and picking it tells me im his bitch now

I played Fenris episode four month ago and didn't remember all dialogs, but try say to Fenris "Go wait for me at the Den" if you want to leave from the cave without Fenris

I played Fenris episode four month ago and didn't remember all dialogs, but try say to Fenris "Go wait for me at the Den" if you want to leave from the cave without Fenris

I think that is correct. It has been a very, very, very, did I say very? :P long time since I had ran through that episode. However there is a time where you can tell him to go to the cave. However depending on where you are in the game you might have to actually follow him to the cave first. 

Don't fear if I remember correctly you will be giving many chances to change the rolls on Fenris so if you are his bitch now you can change it in the future. 

So if you don't have any options currently just play along for a bit then you will be able or should be able to see other options. 

yup when at the cave a message box popped up saying how to be submissive or dominant and are you able to remove mutations?

I never did that. (It wasn't available when User 29 was active and I was using this mod) however I believe there is a doctor that can do this. If I remember correctly it is the one at the medical clinic by FreeSide. all this is from memories a few years ago. :P So forgive me if it is incorrect or has been recently changed.