yup when at the cave a message box popped up saying how to be submissive or dominant and are you able to remove mutations?

If you have any levels of wolf mutation, then you can remove it in dialog with Fenris - "[Remove Wolf Mutation]", but only If you are in the cave

yup when at the cave a message box popped up saying how to be submissive or dominant and are you able to remove mutations?

I you have any levels of wolf mutation, then you can remove it in dialog with Fenris - "[Remove Wolf Mutation]", but only If you are in the cave

currently i have the ant mutation and it seems to be preventing me from seeing the wolf mutation,though they show up in my inventory

You can only have one mutation at a time.

At least as far as I know. You might have to cure the first one before you can equipt the second one.

If you have any levels of wolf mutation, then you can remove it in dialog with Fenris - "[Remove Wolf Mutation]", but only If you are in the cave

Cool, is that new?

Anyway I will try to remember that.

as it usually comes up every 3 months. lol

I never did that. (It wasn't available when User 29 was active and I was using this mod) however I believe there is a doctor that can do this. If I remember correctly it is the one at the medical clinic by FreeSide. all this is from memories a few years ago. :P So forgive me if it is incorrect or has been recently changed.

if your talking about the new vegas medical clinic(the one beside the crimson caravan and outside of freeside) doesnt offer to remove it

At least as far as I know. You might have to cure the first one before you can equipt the second one.

I played the DC episodes with ant mutated hands and they works fine  :P

Cool, is that new?

I completed most episodes at sob v8.7, and this dialog about removing mutation already was in game

I never did that. (It wasn't available when User 29 was active and I was using this mod) however I believe there is a doctor that can do this. If I remember correctly it is the one at the medical clinic by FreeSide. all this is from memories a few years ago. :P So forgive me if it is incorrect or has been recently changed.

if your talking about the new vegas medical clinic(the one beside the crimson caravan and outside of freeside) doesnt offer to remove it

Yes. that was the person.

I played the DC episodes with ant mutated hands and they works fine  :P

Cool, is that new?

I completed most episodes at sob v8.7, and this dialog about removing mutation already was in game

Cool. Last time I really played through the entire episode was when you were crippled and couldn't walk until you slept in the den. I mean couldn't ever walk right unless you slept in the den. :P also sometime after CK (a member here) did some dialogue update/fixes. I don't even remember if I gotten the entire mutation if I even tested it. lol. I think it was the Bloat fly (which timed out and would disappear after a time without returning to the lair) and the DC content. No ant content. User only had the first part done and I stopped testing by that time. 

well would it be possible to console command the ant mutation away? if theres no way to remove it.Or should i just finish the ant quest and hope theres a way to remove it at the end

Check your queen pod, remove a ant mutation cost 10 nectar(Only body modifications, acid hands be with you forever)

well would it be possible to console command the ant mutation away? if theres no way to remove it.Or should i just finish the ant quest and hope theres a way to remove it at the end

Check your queen pod, remove a ant mutation cost 10 nectar(Only body modifications, acid hands be with you forever)

queen pod you say,would that be in one of the locked areas in the ant mound? or in one of the areas unlocked by the ants digging the tunnels since i only just made the ants that can dig tunnels

queen pod you say,would that be in one of the locked areas in the ant mound? or in one of the areas unlocked by the ants digging the tunnels since i only just made the ants that can dig tunnels

Oups I a bit spoiled about a queen pod :blush: , nevermind, after as you're unlock some areas, you will find a queen pod for your next ant mutation upgrades...

Oups I a bit spoiled about a queen pod :blush: , nevermind, after as you're unlock some areas, you will find a queen pod for your next ant mutation upgrades...

sweet thanks for the answer,also would it be safe to assume the rest of the mutations have some way of removing them?

pretty sure i found a bug:so after getting the final wolf mutation from Fenris(4 boobs and all),then when i go into heat it keeps popping up "go into heat,heat ends,bitch score raises" constantly in the top left corner.And if it helps i made a debug file when it happenedattachicon.gifSexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-1-25--22-20-15.txt

So, I checked script, and it doesn't have any timers or cooldowns for pop up messages and it makes them like a spam. Just go to Fenris and get pregnancy from him, I think, this can help you or  just remove your wolf mutation

bloatfly cave. the victims that are restrained are not showing up just there heads are showing. what am i missing.

You're either missing the pregnant body suits or the slime suit. Can't really tell you where to get the latter, but the first should be in Pregnancy or Sexout Common Resources.

bloatfly cave. the victims that are restrained are not showing up just there heads are showing. what am i missing.

You're either missing the pregnant body suits or the slime suit. Can't really tell you where to get the latter, but the first should be in Pregnancy or Sexout Common Resources.

i have both mods you listed

that just it my character is in fact pregnant Oo its the npc that wont show. also i cant leave the cave as a queen :( wont let me crawel threw the giant metal thingy. and the door to outside has a key that i cant find ><

would this help. i posted my list

post-234591-0-57815400-1485556350_thumb.gif

that just it my character is in fact pregnant Oo its the npc that wont show. also i cant leave the cave as a queen :( wont let me crawel threw the giant metal thingy. and the door to outside has a key that i cant find ><

You don't need the mod itself, but the meshes for it. It could be that the women stuck there have a special outfit for which you don't have the meshes or textures.

You don't need the mod itself, but the meshes for it. It could be that the women stuck there have a special outfit for which you don't have the meshes or textures.

any idea where i get them from then cause i didn't see any requirements saying i needed anything thats not on my list

any idea where i get them from then cause i didn't see any requirements saying i needed anything thats not on my list

You should head over to both the mods listed and see if there's a "data", "assets" or "meshes" file you should download. Chances are they're included in a seperate link. You might also have to grab it from maternity clothes pack.

This is, of ourse, only applicable if you're missing the assets.

Try to reinstall BreederData archive w/o using Nexus, just extract archive and move all files from BreederData folder to your Data folder (Fallout New Vegas\Data\). Or you can use my archives from this post, just copy Data folder to your fnv folder

i installed the full maternity cloth pack and they are fixed :) now how do you leave the cave :( i cant find the way out i went to the big metal machine after being fully transformed and it wont let me out.

was i not suppose to activate the gas valves? also where is the key to the door Oo

post-234591-0-27629000-1485617208_thumb.png

i installed the full maternity cloth pack and they are fixed :) now how do you leave the cave :( i cant find the way out i went to the big metal machine after being fully transformed and it wont let me out.

was i not suppose to activate the gas valves? also where is the key to the door Oo

i believe

open three gas valves then climb into the stove, machine whatever and toss a match. However if you have fully tranformedI forget how you do it but you get the key. I think it will be available near the door in some "garbage". Now that was quite a time ago and it might have been changed. if you did that you need to return to the nest and feed to keep your mutations. 

So far I've really been enjoying playing the Deathclaw chapters in SoB 8.9, and I keep being impressed by the work and the scale of those chapters. Taking over Novac and getting the possibility to expand even to other parts of the Mojave, it could easily be it's own mod!

Good job everyone working on the mod :D

I have a few things I want to comment on. Doing the start of the Riverside expansion were Lucy keeps asking you to bring her another 3 eggs, I was a bit unsure if it was the intention that I go back to the Deathclaw cave to get impregnated by the Alpha Deathclaw in there, since I tried with the other Deathclaws and it didn't seem like it worked. Maybe I didn't try hard enough xD or maybe that is the intention, in that case it would have been nice with maybe an Alpha in Riverside itself after you take over.

Also here the other day when I was playing it took me way too much time to actually find the Supplies needed for the experiment quest in the Firestation xD I knew it was at the gibson scrap yard as the girl said, but I looked and looked for a long time and I couldnt find them. Then suddenly I found it as a little ammunition box at the entrace, would be nice if it was a big bigger cotainer so it would be easier to spot :)

Other than that have I not had any big problems with the mod so far, it actually runs really stable now compared to before which is great.

So far I've really been enjoying playing the Deathclaw chapters in SoB 8.9, and I keep being impressed by the work and the scale of those chapters. Taking over Novac and getting the possibility to expand even to other parts of the Mojave, it could easily be it's own mod!

Good job everyone working on the mod :D

I have a few things I want to comment on. Doing the start of the Riverside expansion were Lucy keeps asking you to bring her another 3 eggs, I was a bit unsure if it was the intention that I go back to the Deathclaw cave to get impregnated by the Alpha Deathclaw in there, since I tried with the other Deathclaws and it didn't seem like it worked. Maybe I didn't try hard enough xD or maybe that is the intention, in that case it would have been nice with maybe an Alpha in Riverside itself after you take over.

Also here the other day when I was playing it took me way too much time to actually find the Supplies needed for the experiment quest in the Firestation xD I knew it was at the gibson scrap yard as the girl said, but I looked and looked for a long time and I couldnt find them. Then suddenly I found it as a little ammunition box at the entrace, would be nice if it was a big bigger cotainer so it would be easier to spot :)

Other than that have I not had any big problems with the mod so far, it actually runs really stable now compared to before which is great.

Thanks for testing and your feedback :)