Will spore girl content be restored at some point ever in the future?

Spore episode are requires a complete rework, and for now I need to finish my work on the DC episodes. Perhaps I'll start working on the spore episodes later for SOB v9.0

ok good to at least have an idea when it will be added

He said "perhaps". ;)

So that might be "when" it is added if it is added. Let's give these guys a chance to restore the mod and get a breath in otherwise. Don't want them to burn out. If this happens (as in the past with others that tried to restore etc this mod) there won't be any new content and perhaps no more fixes either. ;)

It's fine for people to get excited about content as long as Neutron knows he doesn't NEED to do anything

Yes, I agree. Just wanted to let people not get ahead of themselves and start to think a "perhaps" is going to be a new addition pressuring development.

Getting excited and giving great praises on what has been done is the best way to get more features and work done no this mod. It is one of the best "Thank You" that you can give a modder working on such a complex and complicated mod. It is so fortunate to have such a team working on this mod, when years ago it was abandoned and almost completely un-usable for the vast majority of mod users.  The fans of this mod should avoid trying to burn out those working on this. (Refresh some memories, several individuals tried to restore before Gamerdude711 and those individuals gotten so burned out that they not only stopped working on the mod but quit the site entirely ;)

Yes, I agree. Just wanted to let people not get ahead of themselves and start to think a "perhaps" is going to be a new addition pressuring development.

Getting excited and giving great praises on what has been done is the best way to get more features and work done no this mod. It is one of the best "Thank You" that you can give a modder working on such a complex and complicated mod. It is so fortunate to have such a team working on this mod, when years ago it was abandoned and almost completely un-usable for the vast majority of mod users.  The fans of this mod should avoid trying to burn out those working on this. (Refresh some memories, several individuals tried to restore before Gamerdude711 and those individuals gotten so burned out that they not only stopped working on the mod but quit the site entirely ;)

Hell, I was about to resurrect this thing and figured it'd be easier to just build something entirely new up from the ground. So yes, the resurrection team deserves all the praise they're getting ;)

i'm close to loose my sanity aboiut the building in the north ( near the aliens if th wild wasteland perk is activated , or the enemy whuit the best gaus gun ) its been month that i'm trying to understand for what reason his there and what is his purpose .

but i must say that for me its a more plausible place for the farm quest ( ok aliens/enemy might be a problem ) .

i'm close to loose my sanity aboiut the building in the north ( near the aliens if th wild wasteland perk is activated , or the enemy whuit the best gaus gun ) its been month that i'm trying to understand for what reason his there and what is his purpose .

but i must say that for me its a more plausible place for the farm quest ( ok aliens/enemy might be a problem ) .

There's a building there 0.o

Don't lose your sanity. That building has no purpose. It's just there. Maybe Neutron will decide to do something with it eventually, or maybe it will just be taken out.

Then again it might just be left there as a grand pointless mystery and tribute to user29.

I have a problem with the latest version of sexout breeder.

When the children of titus have matured after the takeover of Novac, I experiment a CTD during the dialogue with titus concerning the teachings of children.

(sorry for the bad english)

Is this reliable. Can you repeat it?

If so use the debug option in the MCM and get to right before it would happen. Save, then go to the MCM and turn on the debug then start the game and have the conversation and the crash. Stop the game, and collect the debug info and place it in a spoiler here. 

At least that is what I have done when I had a crash with this mod :P

Does this mod change the time scale by any chance? For some reason when I run this my game time goes by really fast.

As I know the mod changes timescale only in the DC episodes and the Ant episodes

Try to type in console "set timescale to xx", when xx put 20 (Project Nevada) or 30(Original FNV)

And if you use my testing build, please, post here a debug log

i loose my save for the dethclaws part can i have the cosole command to jump to the final quest for riverside when the pc mutate and is the mutation will show up ?

If without tons of bugs with broken scripts, then I don't know. But you can try to skip some waiting time by using this console command "setpcsleephours x", when x-number of hours to sleep. Also for skiping the sex scenes you can bind a "Spunk" hot-key from the Spunk mod 

Ok so I managed to recreate the bug with another character. I am using the latest test version. The timescale increase happens during the riverside takeover quest. I just finished adding the eggs to the nest. i go outside and talk to Sara then Ashley. So far everything is fine. I then go to talk to Claire at the bar. After I question her about the various people in town I go back outside and that's when the timescale has been increased. I'm not sure if that's what's supposed to happen but it tends to mess up the townspeople's ai. I get people who seem to teleport around town and Sara has a tendency to disappear when she goes to do her "gecko hunting."

Also, for some reason vials of deathclaw cum do not satisfy deathclaw cum addiction. They also don't cure hunger in hardcore mode even though the item has the restore hunger effect on it.

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-3-24--18-52-12.txt

Ok so I managed to recreate the bug with another character. I am using the latest test version. The timescale increase happens during the riverside takeover quest. I just finished adding the eggs to the nest. i go outside and talk to Sara then Ashley. So far everything is fine. I then go to talk to Claire at the bar. After I question her about the various people in town I go back outside and that's when the timescale has been increased. I'm not sure if that's what's supposed to happen but it tends to mess up the townspeople's ai. I get people who seem to teleport around town and Sara has a tendency to disappear when she goes to do her "gecko hunting."

Also, for some reason vials of deathclaw cum do not satisfy deathclaw cum addiction. They also don't cure hunger in hardcore mode even though the item has the restore hunger effect on it.

I didn't found anything that can be mess the timescale, try to disable some plugins and also try to move Sexout Breeder on the last place in the load order list. If didn't help, just use the console command

About vials, they restore 150 hunger after using

Ok this is really weird. Made a new character with just the base game and add ons. Leveled that character up and got equipment and such. Saved/exited. Enabled Breeder with just the requirements. Set the mcm stuff for sexout (like act length etc.) Went to Forlorn Hope and got Sam. The timescale glitch happened then.

Edit: So I had a thought: could the timescale script from the part where you defend the egg clutches be triggering somehow by mistake?

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-3-25--1-18-11.txt

Well, heh, I hate to be that guy but I have a new problem: I can't clean the jukebox for the maid quest. I can clean the dishes and the bathroom but the jukebox won't activate. I looked in the geck and the jukebox has a a5 instead of the a4 like the rest of the items at the beginning of the name and the script for the object is completely different from the other cleaning objects. I took a look at the 8.8 version of the mod and the jukebox has an a4 (something like a4jukebox101clean or some such) starting in the name and the cleaning script is like the other object's scripts.

Edit: Ok looked at it again. The house has the right jukebox but it doesn't have the right script.

Well, heh, I hate to be that guy but I have a new problem: I can't clean the jukebox for the maid quest. I can clean the dishes and the bathroom but the jukebox won't activate. I looked in the geck and the jukebox has a a5 instead of the a4 like the rest of the items at the beginning of the name and the script for the object is completely different from the other cleaning objects. I took a look at the 8.8 version of the mod and the jukebox has an a4 (something like a4jukebox101clean or some such) starting in the name and the cleaning script is like the other object's scripts.

Edit: Ok looked at it again. The house has the right jukebox but it doesn't have the right script.

Here is