Hello,

I managed to get a floppysos-like effect on SSE with SMP.

I made rough XMLs corresponding to arousal levels (still need to work on them) and linked them to the equipable objects from version 1.7 with the nistringextradata. And, to my surprise, it worked quite well. The schlong physics change according to the object equipped.

Some scripting and my character now automatically equips the object corresponding to his arousal. Not tested with other actors yet.

Maybe this is the way to go for floppysos SSE?

17 hours ago, fjob276 said:

Hello,

I managed to get a floppysos-like effect on SSE with SMP.

I made rough XMLs corresponding to arousal levels (still need to work on them) and linked them to the equipable objects from version 1.7 with the nistringextradata. And, to my surprise, it worked quite well. The schlong physics change according to the object equipped.

Some scripting and my character now automatically equips the object corresponding to his arousal. Not tested with other actors yet.

Maybe this is the way to go for floppysos SSE?

That's fantastic news.  I tried to get this to work and failed miserably, a year or so back - the shaft kept clipping through the balls and I could never work out a decent method of self-collision.  Did you have this problem?  What version of schlongs of skyrim and SMP were you using?  I'm very interested in learning about this!

7 hours ago, zarzil said:

That's fantastic news.  I tried to get this to work and failed miserably, a year or so back - the shaft kept clipping through the balls and I could never work out a decent method of self-collision.  Did you have this problem?  What version of schlongs of skyrim and SMP were you using?  I'm very interested in learning about this!

I have the exact same problem. Best way I could find was to define genitals01 as a bone controlled by animations, so the other ones follow him. With higher arousal, I just define shorter constraints. This way, the penis goes up and gets stiff when erect but I'm not too happy with this, because the base of the penis is static.I'm trying to find a way to rotate genitals01 through SMP but no luck so far. I wonder if genitalslag bones could help? 

I didn't work on the collisions yet.

I use SAM and the latest SMP for SSE.

23 hours ago, zarzil said:

Damn!  Well, I tested it on SOS and a couple custom schlongs and had that exact result, so it has to be a scripting or animation issue.  I'm sure you're on the right track.  Keep me updated.  I'll do the same for you.

Here is the XML i use to floppify. It's based on HDT wearable tails SMP beta. It uses LERP to get more smooth movement.

It's not floppy enough yet though...

There here is also my defaultbbp which points to "samgenitalscolli.xml" which manages the scrotum physics and the collisions. The scrotum is a problem too because it drops too low...

Also, the floppyballs.nif, which replaces the dummy object in Floppysos 1.7. It's convenient to change the floppy.XML in real time. Just unequip it, change the XML then reequip it and the changes will be applied.

Hope this will help you.

floppy.xml

samgenitalscolli.xml

defaultBBPs.xml

floppyBalls.nif

On 12/9/2018 at 2:25 PM, Bullfye said:

You could share this XML files of yours???

Forget it...it seems that you keep posting this changes but every time someone asks if you can share this no reply comes back...

I would love to understand you in this, why not sharing XML files if you manage to get a good thing by tweaking them ?

Or why posting this constantly if after you do not share ...???

No matter...Good luck !

28 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

@Bullfye

Tenzen rarely ever comments on LL anymore., let alone updates the futa thread. I don't think it's anything personal.

Was not saying it personal...didn't thought so...but its common around here people don't share things they manage to fix anyway like its some kind of Top Secret project !

It doesn't matter anyway...thanks for the reply ...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, first of all thanks for this awesome mod, I love it! I didn't had any problem until yet. For some reason when I use the mod "Alternate Actors" the spell "FloppifyCloakApplyEffect" starts to be visible and the effect stays there even when I return to my player. Some days ago had the same problem with an Follower which had the spell effect permanently visible but I didn't notice it was for this spell. Is there anyway to fix this ? I tried to use the "player.sme (ID of the MGEF)" but seems that doesn't work. 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've noticed a somewhat annoying problem with the FloppySOS menus- if you enter them with the HUD turned off, you can't back out with ESC. Of course, with no HUD you can't select anything either so you have to exit the game entirely. Sort of gets on your nerves after it happens for the third time in your screenshotting session. Any tips? Most menus from other mods seem cancelable.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one issue. I'm currently trying to edit the max vertical angle for the scrotum but the lines I change don't seem to work in the way that I need. In some poses its seems to defy gravity and I want to increase the angle it can fall. If anyone could give me some advice I'd very much appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

ok so im gonna say this after all the times ive gone back and uninstalled and reinstalled this mod it has never worked for me it has always said install papyrus install sos install skyui  install skse etc when everything was installed and active on my NMM mod manager and active in game when playing ive even done tried to over write the other hdt files I had and it then said wrong hdt file so im confused on how this works cause its obviously not working for me at all ive even had the rcae installed and active so id like to know what im doing wrong or who can guide me in to getting this to work properly cause its starting to get on my nerves a bit in a sense of annoyance 

Hello, I am using Version 2.3 because I use HDT All In One (which works fine together)

but my Papyrus Log is getting FLOODED with this message about different characters:

"[FloppySOS] Shyvana's preset changed due to SOS animation event: SOSFlaccid"

What could be the reason? Should I be worried? Can this be related to crashes?

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, soulburnz1 said:

I'm using this with SAM and when I enable any genital physics through the in-game menus, I get this weird "ghost" effect. It's like whenever my character moves, his genitals split into two transparent entities that move independently from each other. One set behaves with the FloppySOS phisics, while the other set behaves with the default SAM physics. I've uninstalled/reinstalled all mods, messed with load order, googled to see if anyone else experienced this (found nothing). I'm at my wits end here. Also, the ghosting effect does not appear in screenshots, which is spooky O_o I've attached screenshots of NMM with my active mods/plugins and my current load order. 

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (2).png

not using SAM, but I'm getting two ghost/transparent schlong, one thats floppy and the other is static??

• 3 weeks later...

hi! the mod works perfectly in the third person, but in the first person does not work. Here step capture my load order in case something is wrong.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm