The schlong just isnt flopping. Says Iam missing all dependencies and the hdt file is wrong even tho I meet all the requirements. Also the sliders dont save for some reason.

Edited by Sol142
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think, now that HDT is somewhat stable, it can probably be ported. But it will take time. I'm sure the author is looking at it. 

In the meantime, the only alt I found that was decent with  "floppyness" of the balls was CBBE. But it has nothing on this mod. I hope he ports this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a weird issue and I hope I will find some help here.

When FloppySOS is enabled, and one schlong is affected by the scripts, the schlong will be switching really fast between basic position without floppySOS working, and the position with SOS working, making like the player or NPC is having two schlongs : a flaccid without floppy HDT and one with floppy hdt.

I only installed FNIS, racemenu, skse register custom anim 0.2, realistic ragdolls and forces, skyUI, papyrus, HDT Physics extension, XP32 MSE, SOS and FloppySOS.

It's like if the schlong, even without FloppySOS, was having HDT (balls moving from left to right during idle animations, and schlong moving weirdly when jumping and falling (getting smaller/bigger), and I fear that this may be the cause of my issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, anonoane said:

Hello,

When FloppySOS is enabled, and one schlong is affected by the scripts, the schlong will be switching really fast between basic position without floppySOS working, and the position with SOS working, making like the player or NPC is having two schlongs : a flaccid without floppy HDT and one with floppy hdt.

I only installed FNIS, racemenu, skse register custom anim 0.2, realistic ragdolls and forces, skyUI, papyrus, HDT Physics extension, XP32 MSE, SOS and FloppySOS.

It's like if the schlong, even without FloppySOS, was having HDT (balls moving from left to right during idle animations, and schlong moving weirdly when jumping and falling (getting smaller/bigger), and I fear that this may be the cause of my issues.

I don't have a fix for you, but a workaround might be disabling all schlong spawns in the appropriate MCM menu and installing the equippable schlong and using that instead:

You can easily replace the meshes and textures with your preferred assets and it seems to work a little better with FloppySOS in general.
Sometimes I need to also equip the Slot60 item to regain control of the schlong, keep that in mind if it is unresponsive.

On 8/1/2021 at 1:14 PM, anonoane said:

Hello,

Ok so remove FloppySOS out of the mix (disable the mod and restart or clean your save file). What happens? Is there just one schlong? Bascially, its time to trouble shoot. One mod at a time. 

Also, do you have other mods that use HDT? Don't look at your mod list, look in ... data/SKSE/Plugins folder and look for any xml files. You might have a stray one laying around. This happened to me and fucked everything up until I removed it. Keep in mind, other mods do use xml files. Usually any  file that uses HDT will have HDT in it's name. 

Edited by Crag

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for your answers!

For the equippable schlongs, it seems like a good workaround, and it's always good to know that there is another way to resolve my issue if I don't succeed to find from where the problem is coming, so thanks a lot.

And for the suggestion of checking inside my SKSE/Plugins Folder, I did it, but sadly, even after disabling or removing everything except floppysos, it still doesn't work.

But you did bring up a good point : I installed a lot of mod and finally ended by SOS and FloppSOS, then discovered that something was wrong, then uninstalled all and reinstall only the things listed in my first post.

So, I will continue to try to search what could be causing the issue and why, and to do this, I follow follow your wise suggestion and really starts from scratch, then come back to you once I got more info.

Thanks again for your time and I will try to update you soon (maybe this week end or next week.)

On 8/2/2021 at 5:09 PM, anonoane said:

Hi everyone,

And for the suggestion of checking inside my SKSE/Plugins Folder, I did it, but sadly, even after disabling or removing everything except floppysos, it still doesn't work.

But you did bring up a good point : I installed a lot of mod and finally ended by SOS and FloppSOS, then discovered that something was wrong, then uninstalled all and reinstall only the things listed in my first post.

So, I will continue to try to search what could be causing the issue and why, and to do this, I follow follow your wise suggestion and really starts from scratch, then come back to you once I got more info.

Thanks again for your time and I will try to update you soon (maybe this week end or next week.)

I hate to type this, but a clean install might be the answer. And this time just install HDT (and its required dependencies), Sexlab mods, SOS, Floppy, and any skin, face (etc) mods you have. Run and see what happens.. it should all be fine. If it's not, then at least you've narrowed down to what could be the problem. But really... it must be something with HDT and some other mod that might sill be lingering around. 

Are you using any other cocks beside the 3 types in SOS? Like a horse cock or something like that? Also, there is a xml file running around that will floppy the balls (but not the shaft) if that interests you. It does not require FloppySOS (that is what FloppySOS does anyway). And if you familiar with xml, you could just look at Floppy's xml files to see what it is doing. 

Oh wait.. FNIS... are you running that? You must be if you running Sexlab... check that too. 

Edited by Crag

Hi everyone, it's me again !

I did a fresh install as suggested, and I did only install a few mods to see if the problem still occurs.

And sadly, it does.

Here is the screenshot of my NMM.

I tried multiple options from XPMSE, and overriding or not SOS skeleton, with the same results everytime.

For FNIS and Sexlab, I didn't reinstalled them and I already have the issue.

Sadly, I'm not familiar with xml... But if someone is , I would gladly join the xlm files that could help identify the issue, jsut tell me which ones are needed.

I'm still counting on you guys, thanks again for your answers. :)

load_order.png

First. XPMSE should always override the SOS skeleton. 

Are you installing the SOS module with XPMSE? t's an option in XPMSE during install.  It is off by default.  You can also change schlong size in the SOS MCM; but it isn't as detailed as Racemenu. It looks like you are, just want to make sure. 

I'm at a lose here. I have never seen this issue. But your setup is the same that thousands of players have. So it must be something you are doing. Tell me, step by step, how are you installing the mods? In what order? And have you used Loot to sort them?

I can try to duplicate your issue on my Skyrim test installation. See what happens. What other body mods are you using? Any skin mods?

Also, lets trouble shoot... uninstall everything except the base game: Racemenu, HDT, all Sexlab mods, FloppySOS - everything. Then just install SOS and its required files. Run and see if everything looks normal on your naked male character. Change the penis type and size from within SOS. If all works well - then add HDT. Stop, and run. Look again. If all is well, add FloppySOS. Repeat process. If everything is fine, then install Racemenu. Repeat process. Then XPMSE and overwrite the SOS skeleton.  

If it fails I want to know where it fails. 

Edited by Crag

Hi everyone...

It turns out that I may not be caused by what I though it would.

I did doawnload the game entirely once again to be sure that there wasn't any file that could create issue, then I started a new game with no mod at all.... and then, physics doing totally absurds things, horses flying, texture stretching, unplayable.

So I suppose that this might be the cause of the issue that is also impacting FloppySOS on my case.

I got a new PC with a 2080Super, so I was thinking "may be common issue. Searched in the net. Saw multiple topic saying "enable V-sync for skyrim in the NVidia control panel."

That I did. But issue is still present. So, I have to admit, I'm a little lost. This is the first time I encounter this kind of issue...

I doubt its your PC. 

I'm lost now. In a new game - so everything was bouncing around without HDT installed? Wait a minute.. what's your refresh rate on your video card? It should be 60. Or you can take a look at RivaTuner @ https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

Easy to use and a godsend for gaming. You can set any FPS/refresh rate for any app. Set Skyrim to 60 (same for FO4 if you have it. I also set this at 60 for NMS). 

I remember an issue I had years ago where every time I walked into a room everything went flying. The framerate was the issue. 

Hello Crag.

I wasn't aware of that, but there was an option in the nvidia control panel to set the max FPS to 30 for skyrim.

And... Switching from "uncap" to 30 did resolve the issue entirely !

Thank a lot for everyone's help and thanks again for your constant support, Crag!

Edited by anonoane
typing issues
22 hours ago, anonoane said:

Hello Crag.

I wasn't aware of that, but there was an option in the nvidia control panel to set the max FPS to 30 for skyrim.

And... Switching from "uncap" to 30 did resolve the issue entirely !

Thank a lot for everyone's help and thanks again for your constant support, Crag!

ok 30 will work. Though it's a bit low. That card of yours can handle much better. What resolution is your machine set too? I have a RTX 3070 card and the default resolution was just stupid (HD an all). Most games I play in 1920 x 1080 exceptions being any 4x games. Changing the resolution will give your more options. 

Or you can download Riva (I linked it above). That'll do the job for you. I use Riva with all my games.

Either way, glad to hear things worked out.. enjoy. 

Edited by Crag

Hi,

My resolution is 1920x1080p,

I know I can handle way more with my hardware, but it seems that the physics in the game are doing weird things when I have more. (like olg games not created for new hardware generation, having issue with them.)

And, I said everything is clean and working fine, but I still have a small issue with the physics of floppySOS : once around every 5-10 seconds, the schlong bumps, as it it was either actualizing its position or receiving an HDT impulsion from an invisible force... making it flap/move around without any reason.

5 hours ago, anonoane said:

Hi,

My resolution is 1920x1080p,

I know I can handle way more with my hardware, but it seems that the physics in the game are doing weird things when I have more. (like olg games not created for new hardware generation, having issue with them.)

And, I said everything is clean and working fine, but I still have a small issue with the physics of floppySOS : once around every 5-10 seconds, the schlong bumps, as it it was either actualizing its position or receiving an HDT impulsion from an invisible force... making it flap/move around without any reason.

What happens if you turn off floppyness for the schlong... Just the balls?

Hi Crag,

I discovered the cause of the issue : it was a custom schlong that was having a specific HDT preset that was messing with floppySOS, but not an issue with FloppySOS itself.

So everything is clear, everything is stable andd working fine.

Thanks a lot for your help !

• 2 months later...

Hello
Even the mod does not work, or rather physics, I noticed only some noticeable movements on the schlong
I tried everything at 100, turned off hdt in mcmenu.
Only one of the slips worked, and even then it was equipment. All the others didn’t move. What could be the problem? (If that hdt cbbe works, everything moves and cracks)

On 11/7/2021 at 2:10 PM, Fiderisu said:

Is there any way to make this mod work with BHUNP

Putting BHUNP after FloppySOS overwrites hdt and Floppy doesn't work.

Putting FloppySOS after BHUNP crashes my game 4 seconds after the save loads.

just make on override of hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll provided in BHUNP with dll provided in Floppy SOS. works fine for me.

I just created a simple override mod (MO2) and put it after all HDT and SMP stuff

You should not crash from FloppySOS in any way (nor before BHUNP nor after).Did you installed all reqirements?

Edited by Iroha
On 11/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, Iroha said:

Did you installed all reqirements?

I believe so.

SOS is installed, and besides the textures files, the only file conflict it's losing is meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assetsskeleton.nif - to ABC.

SkyUI and RCAE v02 are installed with no conflicts.

PapyrusUtil v3.3 is installed and isn't losing any conflicts, only winning against Sexlab and Campfire.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, Iroha said:

I just created a simple override mod (MO2)

Could you please elaborate on that or point me in the direction of a guide so I know I'm looking at the right thing? First time I hear about stuff like this.

20 minutes ago, Fiderisu said:

I believe so.

SOS is installed, and besides the textures files, the only file conflict it's losing is meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assetsskeleton.nif - to ABC.

SkyUI and RCAE v02 are installed with no conflicts.

PapyrusUtil v3.3 is installed and isn't losing any conflicts, only winning against Sexlab and Campfire.

Could you please elaborate on that or point me in the direction of a guide so I know I'm looking at the right thing? First time I hear about stuff like this.

mo2 is mod manager. Override mod is just a mod that placed after(by priority) mods you want to override.

You should look into hdtphysicsextension log file, floppy sos posts messages there.

Edited by Iroha