14 hours ago, Fambled said:

Well I finally solved my own flickering head and balls issue after more days than I care to admit.

Turns out Floppy wasn't actually renaming hdtm.xml, but creating an entirely new copy and calling it hdtm.xml.disabled. By going into my SKSE plugins and deleting hdtm.xml myself, I got this mod working more or less perfectly. Scrotums still spazz out, but rarely.

Glad you could get this great mod working.  For me, it flickers when I'm using UNP schlongs assigned in SOS, but doesn't when I use equippable schlongs.  FloppySOS is below both on my mod order.  I prefer equippable anyways, so it's not a deal breaker at all.  Still one of my favorite mods.

I have a really weird problem, I tried to take a screenshot of it but when I F12 the problem doesn't appear on the screenshot, same as when I tab.

When I set a preset, I have a ghost dick. Like there will be a floppy one from this mod with the preset, and then my unp or equippable one at the same time and both of them become holo. Could it be because I have 144hz? Also I dont have hdtm.xml in my plugins folder. If that could be the issue. Pls help! 

I just have Schlongs or Skyrim, UNP for females, SOS equippable and then this installed. 

Edit: Turns out it is an FPS issue. Capped my FPS at 58 and it works fine now. Kappa

On 19/12/2017 at 5:21 PM, Fambled said:

Well I finally solved my own flickering head and balls issue after more days than I care to admit.

Turns out Floppy wasn't actually renaming hdtm.xml, but creating an entirely new copy and calling it hdtm.xml.disabled. By going into my SKSE plugins and deleting hdtm.xml myself, I got this mod working more or less perfectly. Scrotums still spazz out, but rarely.

It is compatible, as far as my testing goes, altho for maximum compatibility, I suggest you use the Naturalistic XML settings, it has a has patch for floppy too, to enable collisions, floppy and everything else. Altho you might have problems with certain shlong types (evilreflex's horse shlong for example) since they may have non standard shape and it might make some SL animations and collisions to be weird. BadDog's shlongs seems to work perfectly fine. (Notice you have to use the right type of shlong for the gender you are using, female using male shlongs from BadDog's won't display anything, but female characters with female type shlongs (futa) wiill work properly, and viceversa.

is it better to manipulate the floppyness or have it be based on arousal? i feel like the floppyness on some positions could be better, i just need to find the right settings.

Spoiler

This floppyness seems ok.

floppigif2.gif.3c6ba87a591ade1a5f68369394f8f9a4.gif

This one could be crazier and floppyer, i need to find the sweet spot.

Floppysosgif.gif.fe519b02aa399d14f8b3456f771a0381.gif

13 hours ago, vierasniper said:

is it better to manipulate the floppyness or have it be based on arousal? i feel like the floppyness on some positions could be better, i just need to find the right settings.

Hide contents

This floppyness seems ok.

floppigif2.gif.3c6ba87a591ade1a5f68369394f8f9a4.gif

This one could be crazier and floppyer, i need to find the sweet spot.

Floppysosgif.gif.fe519b02aa399d14f8b3456f771a0381.gif

I always manipulate.  Depending on the movement of the animation, you may need to adjust settings.  Personally, I mainly use Floppy and High-Arousal, so those other two settings are saved as alternate versions of those two with adjusted velocity and bounce settings.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is so awesome, nice job jopie. I know a lot of work went into making 6 xml presets swap-able and adjustable in-game. The way arousal is integrated is impressively smooth as well. 

I've been fiddling around trying to get Floppy SOS not to collide with HDT cloaks. Its trickier than it appears at first.  I started by using JFF to check no collide boxes on the floppy preset xmls that match the GroupID names of the cloak bones on the cloak xml.

This worked for a few tests, then it went back to colliding. Now when I say colliding I mean the scrotum and genitals sway with the cloak and are pushed forward slightly. The second you unequip the cloak the genitals return to normal position/motion. The collision even persists when setting all floppy presets and cloak bones as full virtual objects with no collision. This is leading me to suspect a load order problem with these HDT mods. It looks like some of these xmls are overwriting each other randomly on different loads. 

Oh well,..I'll get it working eventually lol. I just have way too many mods to properly troubleshoot such a minor issue XD

Thanks again for the mod, it works perfectly. Adds a lot of life back into animations.

On 11-1-2018 at 11:20 AM, Arrok said:

This mod is so awesome, nice job jopie. I know a lot of work went into making 6 xml presets swap-able and adjustable in-game. The way arousal is integrated is impressively smooth as well. 

I've been fiddling around trying to get Floppy SOS not to collide with HDT cloaks. Its trickier than it appears at first.  I started by using JFF to check no collide boxes on the floppy preset xmls that match the GroupID names of the cloak bones on the cloak xml.

This worked for a few tests, then it went back to colliding. Now when I say colliding I mean the scrotum and genitals sway with the cloak and are pushed forward slightly. The second you unequip the cloak the genitals return to normal position/motion. The collision even persists when setting all floppy presets and cloak bones as full virtual objects with no collision. This is leading me to suspect a load order problem with these HDT mods. It looks like some of these xmls are overwriting each other randomly on different loads. 

Oh well,..I'll get it working eventually lol. I just have way too many mods to properly troubleshoot such a minor issue XD

Thanks again for the mod, it works perfectly. Adds a lot of life back into animations.

Thanks for the kind words, Arrok :smile:

For collision, I hope to have improvements in the next update with some tips that Bazinga gave me. But even so, virtual should work I guess... the only thing to keep in mind is that the floppysos_n xml files are overridden by floppysos_template.xml whenever you make a change in the MCM.

Can anybody help me? For some reason the mod simply is refusing to work. When I open it up in the MCM menu, the keys to manually activate floppy SOS are disabled, and if I enable them they all reset back to the Escape button.

0  0     Skyrim.esm

1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
  9  9     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 10  a     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
 11  b     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 12  c     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 13  d     SkyUI.esp
 14  e     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 15  f     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 16 10     KoTG.esp
 17 11     Cloaks.esp
 18 12     Better Vampires.esp
 19 13     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 20 14     Better Vampire NPCs.esp
 21 15     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 22 16     konahrik_accoutrements.esp
 23 17     konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
 24 18     Character Creation Overhaul.esp
 25 19     CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
 26 1a     CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
 27 1b     CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
 28 1c     CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
 29 1d     Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
 30 1e     ordersofshadowlagrie.esp
 31 1f     MedievalKnightArmor.esp
 32 20     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 33 21     FNIS.esp
 34 22     RaceMenu.esp
 35 23     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 36 24     Immersive Weapons.esp
 37 25     DeadlyDragons.esp
 38 26     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 39 27     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 40 28     dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
 41 29     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
 42 2a     1nivWICCloaks.esp
 43 2b     1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
 44 2c     Credo.esp
 45 2d     Baraban-Steel-Helms.esp
 46 2e     Baraban-Steel-Plate.esp
 47 2f     Baraban-Dawnguard-Plate.esp
 48 30     ArmorOfIntrigue.esp
 49 31     Dr_Bandolier.esp
 50 32     DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp
 51 33     Alt. Dragon Knight Helmet.esp
 52 34     WILDHUNT Caranthir Armor.esp
 53 35     Marriable Serana.esp
 54 36     Marriable Serana HF.esp
 55 37     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 56 38     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 57 39     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 58 3a     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 59 3b     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 60 3c     FloppySOS.esp[/spoiler

Load order.

This mod is so much fun! At least, when used with a SOS for women mod as well, ya know. That being said, though, is there a way to set floppiness by individual NPC? Instead of just for all of them? I'd like it so that different people were different amounts "floppy"

aAlso, I'm sorry of the answer is super obvious. But still, love your mod.

On 21/1/2018 at 12:43 AM, EdujiX said:

This mod is so much fun! At least, when used with a SOS for women mod as well, ya know. That being said, though, is there a way to set floppiness by individual NPC? Instead of just for all of them? I'd like it so that different people were different amounts "floppy"

aAlso, I'm sorry of the answer is super obvious. But still, love your mod.

there is no easy way at the moment, but I suggest you use the "Arousal detection" setting for the NPC of your choice, and with SL Arousal Block the amount of arousal needed for the specific arousal setting you want. Note that you can indeed modify the default settings, just save and overwrite.

20 hours ago, Machii said:

there is no easy way at the moment, but I suggest you use the "Arousal detection" setting for the NPC of your choice, and with SL Arousal Block the amount of arousal needed for the specific arousal setting you want. Note that you can indeed modify the default settings, just save and overwrite.

Hey, thanks for the response. This solution should work for my needs, at least for the basics.

I'm using this with SAM and when I enable any genital physics through the in-game menus, I get this weird "ghost" effect. It's like whenever my character moves, his genitals split into two transparent entities that move independently from each other. One set behaves with the FloppySOS phisics, while the other set behaves with the default SAM physics. I've uninstalled/reinstalled all mods, messed with load order, googled to see if anyone else experienced this (found nothing). I'm at my wits end here. Also, the ghosting effect does not appear in screenshots, which is spooky O_o I've attached screenshots of NMM with my active mods/plugins and my current load order. 

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (2).png

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:21 PM, Fambled said:

I unfortunately still have the spazzing testicles and penis problem, I've tried both the add-on and equippable schlong for futa's but it also happens on my own pc, which is male, I've mainly only tested the high arousal setting since that's my favorite one. I also don't have an hdtm.xml. and I couldn't find an hdtm.xml.disabled anywhere either in my files. I installed bazinga's naturalistic hdt setup with and without the floppy sos patch, one installs the hdtm.xml and the other doesn't. when I just use his floppy setup, which is just for the balls, and doesn't have the high arousal setting option, I get no problems with spazzing genitals. i'm not really sure what else to try or if anyone has ever discovered a permanent fix for this they know of.

I've used a fps limiter but I still get balls stretching to the ground and spazzing out. Also I have another question, if I use racemenu to change my followers dick size through EFF it doesn't save it when I reload and goes back to it's size it was before. which means I have to change it back everytime I load a save is there some way around that, or is the racemenu dick size only compatible with the PC and not meant for NPCS(to be saved that is)?

57 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

I've used a fps limiter but I still get balls stretching to the ground and spazzing out. Also I have another question, if I use racemenu to change my followers dick size through EFF it doesn't save it when I reload and goes back to it's size it was before. which means I have to change it back everytime I load a save is there some way around that, or is the racemenu dick size only compatible with the PC and not meant for NPCS(to be saved that is)?

"...dick size only compatible with the PC and not meant for NPCS(to be saved that is)?"

This, for the most part.  This has more to do with SoS than FloppySoS.  I have found ways to get around that, namely,
Set and save SoS settings so that no girls have schlongs
Give your followers equippable schlongs 
After edits are made, do not move the follower mod in the mod order or values will reset.

14 minutes ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

"...dick size only compatible with the PC and not meant for NPCS(to be saved that is)?"

This, for the most part.  This has more to do with SoS than FloppySoS.  I have found ways to get around that, namely,
Set and save SoS settings so that no girls have schlongs
Give your followers equippable schlongs 
After edits are made, do not move the follower mod in the mod order or values will reset.

i'll try that thanks.

7 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Is your FPS going above 60?  That can cause all sorts of physics blunders.

Nah its capped at 60, but I managed to fix it by chaining the size of the balls in Racemenu. I'm still getting very small twitching every once in a while tho, but I don't think there is much that you can do about it. Thanks for the help tho Prisoner! :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

The most strange thing is now happening...

Firs with trial and error  I started moving the FlppySOS Esp in my load order and Finally I made it work perfectly, still the presets MCM menu in the moment you set your preferences and exit they stay but the mcm menu show them as not set..still it makes the changes you made into the preset you choose...

Mow the strange thing is every time I exit the game with FloppySOS esp activated and installed in my game , a short pop up widow shows up saying that the program as to close due to a windows error  number not specified...

Its a no big deal cause after I reload the game and everything works fine as I left it...but still this message pops out in every game exit...

Does this happens to anyone ???

On 1/31/2018 at 5:23 PM, Futanari Prisoner said:

Is your FPS going above 60?  That can cause all sorts of physics blunders.

I also found that if you pan the camera angle around it makes this bug stop...it haves something to do with the lighting mod and camera angle you are using at the moment...

So try to rotate the camera around and move it closer or forward until it stops...HDT effects are unstable in this things and mostly have to be with FPS and also can be related to number of moving objects like NPC in the moment it happens...

Work around can work sometimes and other times wont..

Its something that we have to live with if we want HDT installed...As more HDT Mods you have the worst..I use HDT for Body's and weapons so I get this bug not very often but regularly..