On 12/18/2019 at 1:09 PM, GodSmack said:

Is this mod known for causing CTDs? i just went through my papyrus and there is like 100 lines of it trying to make a horse settings flaccid(there were like 3 in the general area)

Idk but I've only been having trouble with this mod for some reason. Like one moment schlongs are floppy and working correctly, and a few moments later the schlongs are twitching constantly and eventually leading to CTD. At first I thought it was a problem between SOS Grower and Floppy SOS, but even after removing grower, it continues to do this. I feel like I've tried everything, so annoying t-t

On 12/26/2019 at 10:12 PM, victor133x said:

Idk but I've only been having trouble with this mod for some reason. Like one moment schlongs are floppy and working correctly, and a few moments later the schlongs are twitching constantly and eventually leading to CTD. At first I thought it was a problem between SOS Grower and Floppy SOS, but even after removing grower, it continues to do this. I feel like I've tried everything, so annoying t-t

Might want to try some of the stuff the guy posted they helped me out a lot and i barely have CTDs now

6 hours ago, GodSmack said:

Might want to try some of the stuff the guy posted they helped me out a lot and i barely have CTDs now

Yea, thanks for the response but I've already done all of the things that he's posted and I've done a bunch of other things. I've just been working on getting Floppy SOS to work without crashes for quite some time now and I've got tired of it. I've read a lot of the other posts in support suggesting fixes like using a earlier version but then I find that those versions apparently had issues associated with them too like a leak causing FPS drop and out-of-memory, tons of spam in the papyrus log from the mod sometimes, and various other crash issues. I just figured I'd play without the mod until it gets an actual stable release, thanks for the reply tho. ?

• 2 weeks later...

this question has probably being here before but couldnt find it.

when i put weight on 1.

its still longer then when erect.

i want to have it shrunk. and when horny or erect long.

when i floppy balls only it looks good but as soon as i change it to full. with preset or with out. whooop it goes to my knees

any help?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 1:06 PM, fjob276 said:

Here is the XML i use to floppify. It's based on HDT wearable tails SMP beta. It uses LERP to get more smooth movement.

It's not floppy enough yet though...

There here is also my defaultbbp which points to "samgenitalscolli.xml" which manages the scrotum physics and the collisions. The scrotum is a problem too because it drops too low...

Also, the floppyballs.nif, which replaces the dummy object in Floppysos 1.7. It's convenient to change the floppy.XML in real time. Just unequip it, change the XML then reequip it and the changes will be applied.

Hope this will help you.

floppy.xml

samgenitalscolli.xml

defaultBBPs.xml

floppyBalls.nif

where do you put each file?

pls halp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this add-on compatible with Skyrim SE?

Also, it's really only the balls that I find annoying. They stick straight out like door knobs when NPC is reclining and don't move at all when the NPC is in motion.

• 1 month later...

So, for some reason this mod has just stopped working for me. It was working just fine for a while, but now for some reason it is causing my characters to be unable to become erect for any reason. My schlong remains on full floppy no matter what I do. I have tried arousal detection, I have tried manual, tried reinstalling the mod, but my characters can only become erect if the mod is removed.. The game reads the character as erect and I can tell because if I go into the menu, the penis immediately shoots straight up, but as soon as I leave the menu it goes straight back to full floppy.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:00 AM, Bananas_Foster said:

So, for some reason this mod has just stopped working for me. It was working just fine for a while, but now for some reason it is causing my characters to be unable to become erect for any reason. My schlong remains on full floppy no matter what I do. I have tried arousal detection, I have tried manual, tried reinstalling the mod, but my characters can only become erect if the mod is removed.. The game reads the character as erect and I can tell because if I go into the menu, the penis immediately shoots straight up, but as soon as I leave the menu it goes straight back to full floppy.

Try equipping a Slot60 schlong item, such as the one in Azazellz equippable penzor schlong mod, and see if you regain control over the schlong.  It may be an HDT conflict.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have a problem with the balls physics/collision.

They seems to be stuck with penis and sometimes stuck behind the thighs. And the balls seems to be "push" behind them like a mesh.

I use CBBE HDT body and the SOS futa patch for CBBE. And FloppySOS of course. On my avatar and even on follower/NPC

Here you can see somes bugs:

Spoiler

PlayerBalls.jpg.918118120d845966974ab303ec4fc571.jpg

Spoiler

NPCBalls.jpg.ceb4ae695ad316bcbd7f73c8db98831b.jpg

Spoiler

BackBalls.jpg.293d2484e302b8a313b3eefef2240854.jpg

But when i desactivate HDT for balls, it's good but i don't have physics anymore, they stay fixed...

Any idea ??

Thank.

EDIT:

After some research, i discovered that the problem was actually one of my other HDT mod : KS Hairdos - HDT Physics.

When i desactivated everything was back to normal, balls works fine now. So if you guys have this type of bug, try to desactivate all your HDT mods and test them one by one. 

In my case this is my HDT Hair mod that added hip collision....Don't know why the fuck but....Yeah hair is same thing that hip apparently ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...