hi y'all, just learning the mod game here.  took me a couple days to get floppysos working on my SSE but i seem to be halfway there. HDT works on my futa's butt and boobs, and balls, but the balls swing and clip through the schlong all the time and it looks goofy. the schlong doesn't appear to have working physics either, just the balls. 

possibly relevant:

- using floppysos 2.3 right now

- whenever i change values in the floppysos preset in MCM, they just seem to reset to 0% and uncheck themselves

- i've changed the values in the floppysos preset text files but don't see that much difference 

- spells/hotkeys don't seem to have much of an effect either

- i do get the floppysos mod incompat warnings when i load my game on SSE, wrong hdtphysicsextension.dll, wrong RCAE, etc., but since the physics technically are still working on the balls i must be getting close to making it work right?

any ideas how to get the schlong working and is it possible to get the balls to not clip through?

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

FloppySOS for LE only.

Balls (fake) physics goes from SOS.

i'm aware it's for LE only right now, but there is huge and distinct ball swing and hang on my futa that was not there before without FloppySOS, so i think i might be able to organize my mod table into something resembling functionality... unless i'm misunderstanding how the mod works (a possibility).

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

Here is some info about getting floppines and collision for the balls and schlong in SSE with HDT SMP.

thank you! :D 

The latest version of 2.3 doesn't seem to work normally, but 2.0 seems to work fine and 1.0 although I'd recommend 2.0 as it's the latest one that works so far.

The erection for full floppy SOS in the mcm, doesn't seem to work well but maybe there's something interfering with the mod? Probably the aroused redux mod with it's SOS enabled in mcm. I'm gonna check but it seemed to work fine in 2.0 before.

Is there a way to make it compatible with COSIO without making the balls go haywire? Or do I have to give up on this mod? I really like the physics it gives but COSIO gives more features...

EDIT: Nevrmind, it was SAM BBP that was messing up with floppy SOS...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 10:29 AM, jpee1965 said:

I'm running balls only and dicks in my game are still flopping about all over the place. Is there a file tweak I need to do somewhere?

THANKS!

In the mcm edit each of the presets to avoid hdt physics on the schlong but keep it on the balls. At least, that's what I did.

I've got mine set to Arousal Detection on the toggle, presets set to fully floppy with HDT on both cock and balls and HDT only on balls for all the other presets. Result is unaroused characters have fully floppy cocks, and appropriate hardness for increased levels of arousal. Works fine except for very rarely the balls stretch weirdly (but that goes away a moment later).

My game keeps crashing soon after loading when I have both FloppySOS and HDT physics installed (Flopper overwriting HDT). But when I disable HDT, the crashes are gone. The only problem being that with HDT disabled, there are no boob/butt physics ?

Anyone experienced this before and found a fix?

So I have a question:

Does the mod work with XPMSE Skeleton?

I've thoroughly and carefully installed all the mods in the proper order, made sure I have all the dependencies/requirements, and all the files in the appropriate places, but, the penis does not jiggle at all, for either males or equippable schlongs. Balls however jiggle appropriately, so does my female's butt/breasts. The game loads, and I can equip the schlong but the penis does not bounce and MCM options has no impact on erecting it or bouncyness. 

I seem to recall previously using the mod with XPMS, which is listed as a requirement for the mod to work, and had a floppy/bouncy penis as appropriate, but I hear the XPMS has certain issues with HDT and was designed for TBBP.

I'm not certain what I'm supposed to do to get it to work. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 9:19 AM, Bananas_Foster said:

For some reason ever since I downloaded the newest version, my dick and balls look like they are having a DBZ fight and creating afterimages of themselves while also floping all over the place constantly even when I'm standing stock still. Has anyone else experienced this issue with Floppy since 2.3? Anyone know of a way to fix this? Any help most appreciated.

I was about to write about me having the same problem as you but I don't think I could have described it better than "having a DBZ fight and creating afterimages of themselves".

Thanks for making my week with that comment

Having an issue with load order and floppy sos with all in one vagina by hero leyenda if i place floppy after all in one i have memory crash with hair if i place it before i have no floppy sos anyone else had this problem ? if so did you find a fix ? seems the hdt dll from them don't play nice together as it is the only file i can find that overwrites.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:55 AM, GimmieU said:

I was about to write about me having the same problem as you but I don't think I could have described it better than "having a DBZ fight and creating afterimages of themselves".

Thanks for making my week with that comment

I did get the balls to stop the cage match with the schlong by disabling the balls collision.

On 9/25/2019 at 12:17 PM, imafaget said:

My game keeps crashing soon after loading when I have both FloppySOS and HDT physics installed (Flopper overwriting HDT). But when I disable HDT, the crashes are gone. The only problem being that with HDT disabled, there are no boob/butt physics ?

Anyone experienced this before and found a fix?

I'm having this happen, not sure how to stop

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, here is a newbie question : i succeeded to make floppySoS to work on a SOS schlong applied on the werewolves a few years ago (with bad dog hoodies schlong), but i doesn't seems to work anymore (i reinstalled everything.)

Anyone has some advices or suggestion to help me identify what could block FloppySos to work on the werewolf pby any chance ? (it's working fine on humans)

edit : i found the solution, had to override the skeletons for the XPSM ones. Maybe a skeleton of one of my mod was avoiding floppysos to work correctly on the werewolf.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 3:32 AM, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

Agreed, If I am not mistaken everything needed to port it over is available. It would need to be ported to the new cbp physics I think, I have no idea how to go about that though. 

It actually already works (somehow).

It is possible to write a cbp-physicts config. Adding weight and all the parameters to the schlong bones. I tried myself, but failen on two problems:

1. I couldn't manage to "anchor" the bones properly, so they immediately startet to drag down forever. Switching off the gravity made the dick float like a snake and kept dragging behind.

2. it was no longer possible to change the aroused states, as the "gravity" settings were in effect at all times.

So problem No.1 could be easily adressed by someone who is simply capable of doing the configs right. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Problem No.2 could only be solved by a script that changes the physics application according to the arousal state. And I have no Idea how to do this.