What music do you listen to?

On 7/16/2021 at 4:34 PM, Mr. Otaku said:

Yeah i can understand, i've felt the same sometimes with certain shows. From my perspective i think you should totally give the SDS manga a shot, it's much more gripping than the anime.

Ā 

3a7.jpg.3237bcdaa4fee4d6ac1f36c67126c6b8.jpg

Ā 

Here's another that didn't age well (in case you don't know this, keep watching and you'll see lol)

Ā 

Man we had a good streak, why you do this, and how do I report someone ? ?

Ā 

1 minute ago, CyanBunnye said:

Man we had a good streak, why you do this, and how do I report someone ? ?

Report deez nutz lol gotem. (yeah, 'twas a good streak)

Ā 

Now, for some classic of the hard variety. One of the best tracks used in NFS ProĀ Street, so much nostalgia (players would know the pain of Nevada speed runs, those things make Dark Souls look like child's play)

Ā 

14 hours ago, DecĆØdere said:

They're a band that gets labeled "butt rock"(a disparaging term that otherwise has no meaning), but are legitimately pretty awesome.

Ā 

Quite a few bands/artists get called names or the like to try and bring them down. You could probably find many examples of people hating on whole damn genres and insinuating you're an idiot for liking it just because they don't like it.Ā 

Ā 

Hasn't basically any metal genre been like that for the past decades?

Ā 

Anyways, speaking of metal, here's one of my favorite TĆ½r songs, Hel Hath No Fury!

Ā 

Ā 

On 7/17/2021 at 7:54 PM, jinsitsu said:

Ā 

Ā 

I LOVE One Ok Rock! I actually saw them in concert before they signed on with Fueled By Ramen.

16 minutes ago, SailorPanda said:

Ā 

I LOVE One Ok Rock! I actually saw them in concert before they signed on with Fueled By Ramen.

Ooh well that's nice! Last time I saw them was The Beginning tour way back in 2012 also I'm glad thatĀ I'm not the only one who loves them, cheers mate!Ā :wink::coffee:

Edited by jinsitsu

It is a lot of time I am not listening to any music. Probably months.

Before I always had some background music while working or developing or creating mods.

Ā 

I should restart.

Let's go with Shiva Chandra - Spicy Moments.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My playlist is about this wide in selections.Ā Ā Ā Ā  Requirements to be on my list 1) Be Awesome, 2) have hot girls, or 3) strippers.Ā Ā Ā  Interestingly, rock around the clock was changed back in the 50s, because it was originally titled "Rock around the pole".Ā Ā Ā 

I was listening to some black metal like Rotting Christ, Melechech or Behemoth. After 2020 switched to Scandinavian/Germanic folk like Danheim, Wardruna, Munkorr, Heilung, Nytt Land. Last one is a Siberian, underrated band which has Nordic compositions too.

Ā 

Everything too popular becomes bullshit, so some day I may start hating neofolk too.