What music do you listen to?

3 minutes ago, JyJyporridge said:

I was just about to post that one!

Yeah I thought of posting it since no one else shared it yet. It just became an earworm to me just now too because I was trying to remember songs I used to hear or sing when I was a little bit innocent hehe

35 minutes ago, ramrod126 said:

1990, 2 12 inch subs in the back of my '79 Cobra and the opening drums on this song is a very good memory.

Wow..  It has been a long time.  I had their cassette tape with this song and "My oh my"  on it (plus others), but haven't heard this one in a long time!    

29 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Wow..  It has been a long time.  I had their cassette tape with this song and "My oh my"  on it (plus others), but haven't heard this one in a long time!    

Keep Your Hands Off My Power Supply ,IIRC, was a pretty decent album all the way around.

4 hours ago, dbagain said:

Speaking of loves...

I've been a metalhead since dinosaurs rocked the planet, but somehow Symphonic Metal always passed me by.

I don't know why. Maybe it was the little things, for example the name 'Epica.' It just sounded a little cheesy, and having the overused term 'Epic' burned into my brain from games like World of Warcraft maybe steered me in the wrong direction.

Have to say I'm hooked now though. It's like a piece of the puzzle falling into place, and even better there's a whole back catalogue of bands to catch up on! ?

Who would've thought the idea of symphony and metal combined could sound amazing? I know what you mean. Been a fan of symphonic metal for nearly two decades now.

I like heavy metal as well, though now a days, Metal has fractured into many sub genres.       Is this Goth or some version of Heavy Metal?  BTW, the vampy look has ensured this song is one of my favs.

Compared to this one, which is different but still features heavy metal influence, though some purists might call this just Rock.  BTW, I like this video...well..  you will see why.