What music do you listen to?

You know what kills me about this one? The clinical atmosphere. as if Celtic/Gaelic heritage belongs in a fucking box in the basement of a museum somewhere.

I kinda know how Native Americans feel, even though I'm not supposed to because I'm white...

Let me find something more free...

Yeah...

Fuck if I know what they're saying. Not the point.

3 hours ago, Pork Type said:

You know what kills me about this one? The clinical atmosphere. as if Celtic/Gaelic heritage belongs in a fucking box in the basement of a museum somewhere.

I kinda know how Native Americans feel, even though I'm not supposed to because I'm white...

Let me find something more free...

Yeah...

Southern Irish descent here so I hear what you're saying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 5:23 AM, nIn nIn nIn said:

and now, a more religious experience ....

I have to disagree. Compared to all the other filmed/recorded performances, this is one of Hendrix's worst. They were all in really awful shape, and Hendrix was VERY sloppy that night. Mitch was either out of it on too much booze or drugs, which is why he's playing it safe throughout, and Noel was just tired of being the "bassist" of the Jimi Hendrix Experience, and at that time he was forming "Fat Mattress".

This is Hendrix on his game:

Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun (Live @The Fillmore East 1970) on Vimeo